Subject: bug#24568: [gnu.org #1150008] Broken link

From: "Therese Godefroy via RT" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 11:39:52 -0400

Hello Emacs maintainers,

It seems that the file Kostya is looking for doesn't exist in the
current Emacs manual. Is the html_node index obsolete?

I just fixed a possibly misleading typo in the bug-reporting address of
the manual index (originally my fault, sorry):
https://gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/index.html

Best regards,
Thérèse

> [[email-masked] - Lun. Sep. 26 10:47:59 2016]:
> 
> Dear Webmaster,
> 
> I would like to report a broken link on the gnu website.  The link
> Host
> Security
> <https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/emacs/Host-
> Security.html#Host-Security>
> located at
>
https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/emacs/index.html#SEC_Contents
> is not found.
> Thanks.
> Best,
> Kostya.