Subject: bug#24538: 25.1; 25.1: load-library js reports error: defconst: Symbol’s value as variable is void: sgml-name-re

From: Milan Zimmermann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 02:42:13 -0400

I was getting errors loading javascript-mode, reporting error on sgml-name-re.

After doing some searches, I decided to just try:

M-x: load-library
js

This results in this error:

defconst: Symbol’s value as variable is void: sgml-name-re

In GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (x86_64-suse-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.20.9)
 of 2016-09-24 built on cloud103
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11803000
System Description: openSUSE Leap 42.2 Beta

Configured using:
 'configure --with-pop --without-hesiod --with-kerberos --with-kerberos5
 --with-xim --with-wide-int --with-file-notification=inotify
 --with-modules --enable-autodepend --prefix=/usr
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --infodir=/usr/share/info --datadir=/usr/share
 --localstatedir=/var --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --enable-locallisppath=/usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-x --with-sound --with-xpm --with-jpeg --with-tiff --with-gif
 --with-png --with-rsvg --with-dbus --with-xft --without-gpm
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xwidgets --x-includes=/usr/include
 --x-libraries=/usr/lib64 --with-libotf --with-m17n-flt
 --build=x86_64-suse-linux 'CFLAGS=-fmessage-length=0
 -grecord-gcc-switches -O2 -Wall -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector
 -funwind-tables -fasynchronous-unwind-tables -g -D_GNU_SOURCE
 -DGDK_DISABLE_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS -DGLIB_DISABLE_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS
 -pipe -Wno-pointer-sign -Wno-unused-variable -Wno-unused-label
 -Wno-unprototyped-calls -fno-optimize-sibling-calls -fno-PIE
 -DSYSTEM_PURESIZE_EXTRA=55000 -DSITELOAD_PURESIZE_EXTRA=10000 '
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O2'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 MODULES XWIDGETS

Important settings:
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: POSIX
  value of $LANG: en_CA.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Messages

Minor modes in effect:
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  workgroups-mode: t
  projectile-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  imagex-auto-adjust-mode: t
  imagex-global-sticky-mode: t
  imagex-sticky-mode: t
  autopair-global-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  image-diredx-async-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  unify-8859-on-decoding-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Saving file /home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/emacs-custom.el...
Wrote /home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/emacs-custom.el [2 times]
Mark set
Making completion list...
Entering debugger...
Quit
Making completion list...
Loading js...
defconst: Symbol’s value as variable is void: sgml-name-re
Mark set

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/xslide/suse-start-xslide hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/suse-start-xslide
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/egg-20160330.2047/egg hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/egg/egg
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-publish hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-odt hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-md hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-man hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-html hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-beamer hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-ascii hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-w3m hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-version hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-timer hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-src hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-rmail hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-protocol hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-plot hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-mouse hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-mobile hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-mhe hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-macs hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-macro hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-list hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-irc hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-install hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-install
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-info hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-info
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-indent hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-id hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-habit hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-gnus hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-footnote hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-feed hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-faces hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-eshell hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-entities hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-element hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-docview hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-datetree hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-ctags hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-crypt hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-compat hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-colview hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-clock hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-capture hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-bibtex hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-bbdb hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-attach hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-archive hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-agenda hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-tangle hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-sql hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-shen hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-screen hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-scheme hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-scala hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-sass hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-ruby hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-ref hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-python hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-perl hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-octave hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-maxima hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-matlab hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-makefile hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-lob hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-ledger hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-keys hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-js hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-java hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-io hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-haskell hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-fortran hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-exp hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-eval hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-dot hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-css hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-core hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-comint hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-clojure hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-calc hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-awk hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-R hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-C hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/xsd-regexp hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/nxml/xsd-regexp
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/xmltok hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/nxml/xmltok
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-xsd hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/nxml/rng-xsd
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-valid hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/nxml/rng-valid
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-util hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/nxml/rng-util
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-uri hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/nxml/rng-uri
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-pttrn hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/nxml/rng-pttrn
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-parse hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/nxml/rng-parse
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-nxml hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/nxml/rng-nxml
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-match hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/nxml/rng-match
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-maint hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/nxml/rng-maint
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-loc hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/nxml/rng-loc
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-dt hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/nxml/rng-dt
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/rng-cmpct hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/nxml/rng-cmpct
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-util hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/nxml/nxml-util
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-uchnm hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/nxml/nxml-uchnm
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-rap hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/nxml/nxml-rap
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-parse hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/nxml/nxml-parse
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-outln hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/nxml/nxml-outln
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-ns hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/nxml/nxml-ns
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/nxml/nxml-mode
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-maint hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/nxml/nxml-maint
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-glyph hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/nxml/nxml-glyph
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/nxml-mode-20041004/nxml-enc hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/nxml/nxml-enc
/home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-20151121.1017/seq hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail package-x ert ewoc debug
let-alist magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit
epa magit-sequence magit magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff
smerge-mode magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify
magit-process magit-popup magit-mode magit-git crm magit-section
magit-utils git-commit log-edit pcvs-util add-log with-editor
async-bytecomp async smartparens term disp-table ehelp esh-var esh-io
esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module
esh-mode esh-util tramp-sh warnings ztree-diff ztree-diff-model autoload
lisp-mnt tar-mode cus-edit misearch multi-isearch mm-archive message
idna rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode url-handlers mail-utils network-stream nsm starttls
url-http tls gnutls mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums url-gw
url-cache url-auth popup-complete vc-git moz cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs table
org-indent org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview
doc-view jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m egg
derived diff-mode ffap egg-git egg-const egg-base egg-custom
indent-guide face-remap ob-groovy string-inflection sane-term ztree-dir
ztree-view ztree-util projectile grep ibuf-ext ibuffer
my-kill-buffers-on-wg-close ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match
rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree org-ac
auto-complete-pcmp yaxception log4e org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-calc calc-store calc-trail calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs
calc-macs ob-js ob-gnuplot ob-ditaa ob-plantuml ob-octave ob-maxima
ob-lisp ob-java ob-python ob-sql ob-shell ob-awk ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs image+ workgroups2 anaphora f s google-translate
google-translate-default-ui google-translate-core-ui ido
google-translate-core google-translate-tk url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
url-parse url-vars mailcap ess-autoloads yasnippet flycheck json map
find-func rx subr-x dash flymake unicode-fonts autopair
auto-complete-config dired-details+ dired-details easy-mmode dired+
dired-x dired-aux highlight-symbol erc-track erc-spelling flyspell
erc-ring erc-networks erc-netsplit erc-menu erc-match erc-list
erc-pcomplete erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-join erc-goodies erc
erc-backend erc-compat pp tramp tramp-compat auth-source eieio
eieio-core gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache
tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize echistory chistory compile sql
view thingatpt browse-url server diff ediff ediff-merg ediff-wind
ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util imenu shell
pcomplete comint ansi-color saveplace winner ring scroll-all savehist
recentf tree-widget wid-edit auto-complete edmacro kmacro popup
image-file cus-start cus-load finder-inf ac-ispell-autoloads
ac-octave-autoloads ascii-autoloads ctable-autoloads
dired-details-autoloads dired-imenu-autoloads dropdown-list-autoloads
dynamic-fonts-autoloads ecb-autoloads eimp-autoloads elpakit-autoloads
eshell-info-autoloads eshell-manual-autoloads
find-file-in-git-repo-autoloads fringe-helper-autoloads
generate-autoloads-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads go-mode-autoloads
gradle-mode-autoloads helm-delicious-autoloads helm-git-autoloads
helm-git-files-autoloads helm-orgcard-autoloads
helm-projectile-all-autoloads http-post-simple-autoloads image-dired+
image-dired format-spec dired advice jscs-autoloads macro-math-autoloads
mkdown-autoloads mmt-autoloads noflet-autoloads nssh-autoloads
nterm-autoloads nxml-enc ob-sml-autoloads org-ac-autoloads
auto-complete-pcmp-autoloads log4e-autoloads org-bullets-autoloads
htmlize-autoloads org-pandoc-autoloads org-present-autoloads
org-autoloads popup-complete-autoloads prop-menu-autoloads
shadchen-autoloads slime-autoloads sml-mode-autoloads
persistent-soft-autoloads cl-seq cl-macs cl info workgroups2-autoloads
anaphora-autoloads yas-jit-autoloads yaxception-autoloads package
epg-config seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode
cconv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib paren sgml-mode psgml easymenu ispell
time-date mule-util delsel lpr tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting xwidget-internal
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1340644 157770)
 (symbols 48 68474 0)
 (miscs 40 2089 1597)
 (strings 32 238427 39829)
 (string-bytes 1 6704944)
 (vectors 16 104468)
 (vector-slots 8 2176882 120734)
 (floats 8 612 500)
 (intervals 56 131593 6241)
 (buffers 976 90)
 (heap 1024 124353 7156))