Subject: iconifying / framesize

From: "Dr.-Ing. Dieter Jurzitza" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 04:01:57 +0200

Dear listmembers,
herer are the results as requested by Martin:

emacs -geometry 135x34+35+20 -iconic
((outer-position 35 . 20) (outer-size 1251 . 850) (external-border-size 6 . 6) 
(title-bar-size 0 . 31) (menu-bar-external . t) (menu-bar-size 1239 . 29) 
(tool-bar-external . t) (tool-bar-position . top) (tool-bar-size 1239 . 53) 
(internal-border-width . 0))

emacs -Q
((outer-po((outer-position 0 . 0) (outer-size 761 . 917) (external-border-size 
6 . 6) (title-bar-size 0 . 31) (menu-bar-external . t) (menu-bar-size 749 . 
29) (tool-bar-external . t) (tool-bar-position . top) (tool-bar-size 749 . 53) 
(internal-border-width . 0))

emacs -iconic
((outer-position 35 . 20) (outer-size 756 . 908) (external-border-size 6 . 6) 
(title-bar-size 0 . 31) (menu-bar-external . t) (menu-bar-size 744 . 29) 
(tool-bar-external . t) (tool-bar-position . top) (tool-bar-size 744 . 53) 
(internal-border-width . 0))

operating system: openSUSE leap 42.1 (linux) / KDE. The very same happens on 
openSUSE 13.1 and, without having tested, I am sure with openSUSE 13.2, too.

Thank you for looking into this - and feel free to ask for more information at 
any time.

By the way; emacs spits out the following message after start:

(emacs:25506): Gtk-WARNING **: Theme directory  of theme oxygen has no size 
field

(emacs:25464): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: The property GtkSettings:gtk-enable-
tooltips is deprecated and shouldn't be used anymore. It will be removed in a 
future version.

Take care

Dieter Jurzitza

-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------
Dr.-Ing. Dieter Jurzitza                    76131 Karlsruhe