Subject: bug#24520: 25.1.50; calccard.tex has somewhat unclear licensing

From: Richard Stallman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2016 17:28:23 -0500

[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]
[[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]

  > Ping!  I'm waiting for instructions about these translated chunks of
  > text.

Sorry, I thought I had responded.

  > One possibility would be to replace these with the English text, as I
  > did for the refcards written in English, and let the translators to
  > translate this in their free time.

Please do that.

					Some non-English refcards didn't
  > bother translating this stuff, so I guess it's okay in general.

I didn't know that.

-- 
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation (gnu.org, fsf.org)
Internet Hall-of-Famer (internethalloffame.org)
Skype: No way! See stallman.org/skype.html.