Subject: Re: bug#24520: 25.1.50; calccard.tex has somewhat unclear licensing

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2016 20:10:47 +0200

> From: Richard Stallman <[email-masked]>
> CC: [email-masked], [email-masked]
> Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2016 21:24:06 -0400
> 
>   > translated into the language of the refcard.  Should I insert the
>   > replacement text in English, or should it be translated?  Most of
>   > those languages I can only translate using Google Translate.
> 
> If it was translated before, it needs to be translated now.
> What languages are those?  Can you show me those texts?

cs-survival.tex (Czech):

    Kopie tohoto dokumentu můžete vytvářet a šířit
    za předpokladu, že budou obsahovat tuto poznámku
    o autorských právech.\par}}

de-refcard.tex (German):

   Es ist gestattet, ver\"anderte und unver\"anderte Kopien dieser
   Karte her\-zu\-stellen und zu verbreiten, vorausgesetzt dass sich
   der Copyright-Hinweis und der Hinweis auf diese Erlaubnis auf allen
   Kopien befinden.

fr-dired-ref.tex (French):

   Vous pouvez faire et distribuer des copies de cette carte, pourvu que
   la notice de copyright et cette note de permission soient pr\'eserv\'ees
   sur toutes les copies.

fr-refcard.tex (French):

   Vous pouvez faire et distribuer des copies de cette carte, modifi\'ee ou
   non, pourvu que la note de copyright et cette note de permission
   soient conserv\'ees sur toutes les copies.

fr-survival.tex (French):

    Vous pouvez faire et distribuer des copies de cette carte, pourvu
    que la note de copyright, ainsi que cette notice soient
    pr\'eserv\'ees sur toutes les copies.\par}}

sk-survival.tex (Slovak):

    Kópie tohto dokumentu môžete vytvárať a šíriť
    za predpokladu, že budú obsahovať túto poznámku
    o autorských právach.\par}}