Subject: bug#24520: 25.1.50; calccard.tex has somewhat unclear licensing

From: Richard Stallman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2016 20:43:53 -0400

[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]
[[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]

The original reference card says this:

    Permission is granted to make and distribute modified or unmodified
    copies of this card provided the copyright notice and this permission
    notice are preserved on all copies.

But some other reference cards, including dired-ref.tex also,
say this:

  > > > > Permission is granted to make and distribute copies of
  > > > > this card provided the copyright notice and this permission notice
  > > > > are preserved on all copies.

Can you please look at the history of this particular text in
refcard.tex?  When has it changed?  What did it say in 1990, or in the
earliest version in version control?

-- 
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation (gnu.org, fsf.org)
Internet Hall-of-Famer (internethalloffame.org)
Skype: No way! See stallman.org/skype.html.