Subject: Re: Please provide the feature ada-ref-man

From: Jonas Bernoulli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2019 20:15:53 +0100

Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]> writes:

> This request was sent 3 years ago, but it unfortunately never got a
> reply at the time.  Is this still relevant?

These requests are still relevant.

* In the case of ada-ref-man I ended up not mirroring it.  (Making it
  the only package from Emacs, including Elpa, that isn't mirrored on
  the Emacsmirror.)

* In the case of uni-confusables I ended up pretending
  "gen-confusables.el" is the "main library" resulting in the rather odd
  and incorrect package description "generate uni-confusables.el from
  confusables.txt".

  In addition to the provide form I would recommend adding a Commentary
  section to the library so that that longer description shows up at
  https://elpa.gnu.org/packages/uni-confusables.html among other places.

  I just tried looking at uni-confusables.el using Emacs and despite
  global-so-long-mode being enabled I ended up having to kill emacs.
  So maybe a few newline characters could be added as well.

Cheers,
Jonas