Subject: bug#24511: closed (Re: bug#24511: 24.5; Timer docs don't mention timerp)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 08:45:02 +0000

Your bug report

#24511: 24.5; Timer docs don't mention timerp

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
24511: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=24511
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#24511: 24.5; Timer docs don't mention timerp
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 11:44:29 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: [email-masked]
> Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 17:01:28 +0000
> 
> 
> The timer docs at
> 
> https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/elisp/Timers.html
> 
> contain no mention of the timerp function and it should.

Thanks, added.

Subject: 24.5; Timer docs don't mention timerp
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 17:01:28 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The timer docs at

https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/elisp/Timers.html

contain no mention of the timerp function and it should.

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu)
 of 2015-06-03 on nests
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 7.11 (wheezy)

Configured using:
 `configure --without-sound'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  ivy-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  paredit-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-hi-lock-mode: t
  hi-lock-mode: t
  adjust-parens-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  hl-sexp-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  adaptive-wrap-prefix-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  view-mode: t

Recent messages:
Loading conf-mode...done
[yas] Reloaded everything (snippets will load just-in-time)....
Desktop: File "/home/endian/mode-notes/notes.2016-09-22" no longer exists.
Wrote /home/endian/.emacs.d/desktop/lock
Desktop: 19 buffers restored, 1 failed to restore.
Emacs loaded in 14.7 seconds
Loading term/xterm...done
Unable to load color "transparent" [28 times]
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type <f1> C-a.
Unable to load color "transparent" [93 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/circe-20160608.1315/lcs hides /home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/lcs-20150306.517/lcs
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/circe-20160608.1315/lui-irc-colors hides /home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/lui-20150306.517/lui-irc-colors
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/circe-20160608.1315/lui hides /home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/lui-20150306.517/lui
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/circe-20160608.1315/lui-autopaste hides /home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/lui-20150306.517/lui-autopaste
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/circe-20160608.1315/lui-format hides /home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/lui-20150306.517/lui-format
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/circe-20160608.1315/lui-logging hides /home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/lui-20150306.517/lui-logging
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/pde-0.2.16/perlcritic hides /home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/perlcritic-1.10/perlcritic
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/oauth-20130127.1751/hmac-sha1 hides /home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20160831.633/hmac-sha1
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/circe-20160608.1315/shorten hides /home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/shorten-20150306.517/shorten
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/circe-20160608.1315/shorten hides /home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/tracking-20151129.319/shorten
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/circe-20160608.1315/tracking hides /home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/tracking-20151129.319/tracking
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/pde-0.2.16/tree-mode hides /home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/tree-mode-20151104.531/tree-mode
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/pde-0.2.16/windata hides /home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/windata-20080412.1455/windata
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/google-20140416.1048/google hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/google
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/php-mode-20160910.1801/php-mode hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/php-mode
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/browse-kill-ring-20160125.9/browse-kill-ring hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/browse-kill-ring
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20160709.729/popup hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/popup
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/repository-root-1.0.4/repository-root hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/repository-root
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/deft-20160610.1739/deft hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/deft
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/shell-toggle-20150226.611/shell-toggle hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/shell-toggle
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/go-mode-20160913.944/go-mode hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/go-mode
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-kill-ring-20131020.1154/popup-kill-ring hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/popup-kill-ring
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/rainbow-delimiters-20160430.2358/rainbow-delimiters hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/rainbow-delimiters
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/highlight-symbol-20160102.1209/highlight-symbol hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/highlight-symbol
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/bm-20151222.1603/bm hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/bm
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/web-mode-20160921.1327/web-mode hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/web-mode
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20160831.633/hex-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/hex-util
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20160831.633/md4 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/md4
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/desktop-0.1/desktop hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/desktop
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/table-20140721.2215/table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/textmodes/table
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/css-mode-1.0/css-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/textmodes/css-mode
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/cperl-mode-20140309.122/cperl-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/progmodes/cperl-mode
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-src
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-list
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-version
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-table
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-scala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-info
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-element
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-install
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-id
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20160831.633/ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20160831.633/sasl-digest hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20160831.633/hmac-md5 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20160831.633/hmac-def hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20160831.633/sasl-cram hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20160831.633/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20160831.633/sasl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/sasl
~/.emacs.d/lisp/yow hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/obsolete/yow

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail ido-completing-read+ parse-time
switch-buffer-functions xterm time conf-mode vc-git vc-dispatcher
php-extras-eldoc-functions ac-php ac-php-core ac-php-comm-tags-data f
flycheck seq auto-complete popup cc-langs php-mode speedbar sb-image
ezimage dframe flymake add-log cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs view ivy lv delsel
ffap yasnippet company-keywords company-etags etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-semantic company-template
company-nxml company-web company-css web-completion-data company-elisp
help-mode company-files company-capf paredit setup-vars xt-mouse recentf
tree-widget paren highlight-parentheses winner hi-lock setup-forecast
forecast subr-x setup-elfeed elfeed-csv elfeed-show message rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader elfeed-db elfeed-search
bookmark pp elfeed elfeed-curl elfeed-lib elfeed-log url-queue xml-query
xml setup-web-mode web-mode setup-appearance diminish setup-uniquify
setup-shell-pop shell-pop term disp-table ehelp setup-shell setup-keys
zygospore setup-hooks adjust-parens setup-hippie setup-files setup-dired
setup-desktop desktop setup-custom setup-company setup-erc setup-ido
setup-ibuffer unhtml rdiso saveplace functions title undo-tree diff
cycle-buffer hiwin halve-other-window-height double-space-defuns
org-journal org-crypt org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus
org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode dired org-bibtex bibtex
org-bbdb org-element avl-tree org-w3m open-junk-file image asciiview
dadadodo my-shuffle mode-notes mon-seq-utils ido-isearch-ibuffer
ido-enhancements warnings library-of-babel scratch-persist vc-hg hl-sexp
highlight-symbol smartparens racket-mode racket-bug-report
racket-collection tq racket-profile racket-imenu imenu racket-edit
hideshow racket-complete racket-repl compile racket-common racket-indent
racket-font-lock racket-util racket-keywords-and-builtins racket-custom
sh-script smie executable smex ido org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs yow cookie1 eww
mm-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap shr browse-url gnus gnus-ems
nnheader mail-utils hl-line adaptive-wrap php-extras thingatpt eldoc
company pcase ibuffer tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell
pcomplete comint ansi-color ring format-spec repository-root wid-edit
server adaptive-wrap-autoloads adjust-parens-autoloads aok-autoloads
archive-region-autoloads buffer-file-utils-autoloads
crontab-mode-autoloads ctable-autoloads cycbuf-autoloads db-autoloads
desktop-autoloads dictionary-autoloads connection-autoloads
dired-dups-autoloads el-swank-fuzzy-autoloads fakir-autoloads
fastnav-autoloads finalize-autoloads fixme-mode-autoloads
flylisp-autoloads gh-common gh-profile regexp-opt url-parse auth-source
gnus-util time-date mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars rx s
ucs-normalize marshal ht json dash eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra cconv go-mode-autoloads eieio-core hl-sexp-autoloads
kotl-loaddefs idle-highlight-mode-autoloads ido-gnus-autoloads
ido-load-library-autoloads ido-select-window-autoloads
ido-sort-mtime-autoloads inf-php-autoloads finder-inf link-autoloads
lisp-editing-autoloads lisp-infection-autoloads logito-autoloads
memory-usage-autoloads advice nterm-autoloads palimpsest-autoloads
help-fns php+-mode-autoloads php-extras-autoloads queue-autoloads
rainbow-blocks-autoloads rcirc-robots-autoloads anaphora-autoloads
kv-autoloads rebox2-autoloads recentf-ext-autoloads rect-mark-autoloads
repository-root-autoloads scratch-persist-autoloads sedated-autoloads
shell-current-directory-autoloads edmacro kmacro stem-autoloads
supergenpass-autoloads twig-mode-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads
uuid-autoloads uuidgen-autoloads wget-autoloads windresize-autoloads
info tool-bar easymenu xpm-autoloads zone-matrix-autoloads cl-macs
package epg-config cl gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process inotify
multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 805788 153607)
 (symbols 48 54519 0)
 (miscs 40 232 253)
 (strings 32 292430 38867)
 (string-bytes 1 12428275)
 (vectors 16 89641)
 (vector-slots 8 1298237 9357)
 (floats 8 7913 1247)
 (intervals 56 43776 8298)
 (buffers 960 32)
 (heap 1024 97632 28889))