Subject: Re: bug#24481: 11.89.5; Wrong indentation in tabular environment

From: Mosè Giordano <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2016 17:14:22 +0200

Quick follow-up.  Functions listed in `LaTeX-indent-environment-list'
should take care of the indentation in all possible cases.
Apparently, `LaTeX-indent-tabular' does not take care of all these
possible cases.  It could take advantage of
`LaTeX-indent-calculate-last'.  I'm sorry but I can't do this right
now, if someone is willing to dig further into this, please go ahead.

Bye,
Mosè

2016-09-28 22:21 GMT+02:00 Mosè Giordano <[email-masked]>:
> Hi Denis,
>
> I cannot work on this right now, but I'm writing to acknowledge I can
> reproduce the problem you reported.  I hope to be able to find some
> time to look into it.
>
> Bye,
> Mosè