Subject: bug#24478: closed (Re: bug#24478: 25.1; Regression in 25.1: .tramp_history files are littered in non-$HOME working directories)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 14:33:02 +0000

Your bug report

#24478: 25.1; Regression in 25.1: .tramp_history files are littered in non-$HOME working directories

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
24478: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=24478
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#24478: 25.1; Regression in 25.1: .tramp_history files are littered in non-$HOME working directories
From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
To: Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]>
Cc: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 16:32:34 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Version: 25.2

Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]> writes:

Hi Ævar,

>> Hope this fixes the problem finally. Could you, pls, crosscheck in the
>> emacs-25 branch?
>
> Looks good to me. The ~/.tramp_history value you changed it to has
> been what I've been setting this to locally to work around the issue.

I know. But I also want to ensure, that the additional code does not
break anything.

Hmm, so what. I mark this bug as closed, hoping the problem does not
appear, again. And I'll watch hydra next days; being curious whether it
breaks there.

> Thanks!

Best regards, Michael.

Subject: 25.1; Regression in 25.1: .tramp_history files are littered in non-$HOME working directories
From: Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 12:21:14 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

There's a regression in 25.1 introduced by 1e04ea9 (although that seems
to also have fixed an issue): Now tramp-histfile-override is set to
".tramp_history", which is good, but I would expect it to be created in
$HOME on remote hosts.

Instead when I e.g.:

 1. C-x C-f //ssh:<hostname>:/usr/local/git_tree/sysadmin/
 2. Run e.g. magit to make a commit
 3. I end up with:

    $ echo $PWD/.tramp_history
    /usr/local/git_tree/sysadmin/.tramp_history
    $ wc -l !$
    wc -l $PWD/.tramp_history
    34 /usr/local/git_tree/sysadmin/.tramp_history

>From reading https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=20446 and
https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=19731#56 this seems like
an unintended bug.

Just setting:

    (setq tramp-histfile-override "~/.tramp_history")

Works for me. Now it's always created in ~.

In GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.5)
 of 2016-09-18 built on snth
Repository revision: a0d50eb64bf0a469fd010a3f6133276eb1511ec9 (a revert of a761fbf262b6898036a537a36476da7767c0daca on top of emacs-25.1, for an unrelated bug...)
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 8.5 (jessie)

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/avar/local --with-modules'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 MODULES

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: CPerl

Minor modes in effect:
  flyspell-mode: t
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Checking spelling of PREPERATION...
Saving file /ssh:pc101eventlog-04:/usr/local/git_tree/sysadmin/.git/COMMIT_EDITMSG...
Tramp: Encoding local file ‘/tmp/tramp.4026djU’ using ‘base64-encode-region’...done
Tramp: Decoding remote file ‘/ssh:pc101eventlog-04:/usr/local/git_tree/sysadmin/.git/COMMIT_EDITMSG’ using ‘base64 -d -i >%s’...done
Wrote /ssh:pc101eventlog-04:/usr/local/git_tree/sysadmin/.git/COMMIT_EDITMSG
Git finished [2 times]
Quit [2 times]
occur-find-match: No more matches
Quit
occur-find-match: No more matches
Quit

Load-path shadows:
/home/avar/g/elisp/magit/lisp/git-commit hides /home/avar/g/elisp/git-commit-mode/git-commit
/home/avar/g/elisp/nopaste/nopaste hides /home/avar/g/elisp/_local/nopaste
/home/avar/g/elisp/go-mode.el/go-mode hides /home/avar/g/elisp/go-mode
/home/avar/g/elisp/mu/mu4e/mu4e-contrib hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-contrib
/home/avar/g/elisp/mu/mu4e/mu4e-mark hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-mark
/home/avar/g/elisp/mu/mu4e/mu4e-context hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-context
/home/avar/g/elisp/mu/mu4e/org-old-mu4e hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/org-old-mu4e
/home/avar/g/elisp/mu/mu4e/mu4e hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e
/home/avar/g/elisp/mu/mu4e/mu4e-view hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-view
/home/avar/g/elisp/mu/mu4e/mu4e-compose hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-compose
/home/avar/g/elisp/mu/mu4e/mu4e-main hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-main
/home/avar/g/elisp/mu/mu4e/mu4e-proc hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-proc
/home/avar/g/elisp/mu/mu4e/mu4e-headers hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-headers
/home/avar/g/elisp/mu/mu4e/mu4e-message hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-message
/home/avar/g/elisp/mu/mu4e/mu4e-utils hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-utils
/home/avar/g/elisp/mu/mu4e/mu4e-vars hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-vars
/home/avar/g/elisp/mu/mu4e/org-mu4e hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/org-mu4e
/home/avar/g/elisp/mu/mu4e/mu4e-speedbar hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-speedbar
/home/avar/g/elisp/mu/mu4e/mu4e-draft hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-draft
/home/avar/g/elisp/mu/mu4e/mu4e-meta hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-meta
/home/avar/g/elisp/mu/mu4e/mu4e-actions hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-actions
/home/avar/g/elisp/mu/mu4e/mu4e-lists hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-lists
/home/avar/g/elisp/shellarchive/find-cmd hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/find-cmd
/home/avar/g/elisp/css-mode hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/textmodes/css-mode
/home/avar/g/elisp/cperl-mode/cperl-mode hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/progmodes/cperl-mode
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-info
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-install
/home/avar/g/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/avar/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle

Features:
(shadow face-remap emacsbug dabbrev cperl-mode man linum sh-script
executable pp misearch multi-isearch vc-git term/xterm xterm flyspell
ispell edit-server puppet-mode git-rebase magit-extras magit-ediff
ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util ediff magit-subtree magit-submodule magit-blame magit-stash
magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit dired-x
package magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode diff-mode
magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-process
magit-popup magit-mode magit-git crm magit-section magit-utils yaml-mode
xs-mode nopaste browse-kill-ring prove ack grep info perl6-mode
perl6-indent smie perl6-font-lock perl6-detect twittering-mode tls
gnutls url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap xml remember org-clock org-agenda
org-present org-element avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp
ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func undo-tree
diff mu4e desktop frameset mu4e-speedbar mu4e-main mu4e-context
mu4e-view cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs epa browse-url mu4e-headers
mu4e-compose mu4e-draft mu4e-actions rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark
mu4e-message html2text mu4e-proc mu4e-utils doc-view subr-x jka-compr
image-mode mu4e-lists mu4e-vars hl-line mu4e-meta go-mode-autoloads
markdown-mode url-parse url-vars noutline outline ibuffer-git ibuf-macs
ibuffer php-mode etags xref project cc-langs cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs speedbar
sb-image ezimage dframe pir-mode lua-mode compile po-mode gitignore-mode
gitconfig-mode derived conf-mode rx git-commit with-editor warnings term
ehelp esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups
eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util server log-edit easy-mmode message
dired rfc822 mml mml-sec epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils
gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log dash pod-mode cl tap-mode perlmod
perldoc thingatpt saveplace edmacro kmacro tramp-cache tramp-sh tramp
tramp-compat auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs gnus-util
mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs trampver
ucs-normalize shell pcomplete comint ansi-color ring format-spec advice
recentf tree-widget wid-edit which-func imenu icomplete ido seq byte-opt
gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs
pcase cl-lib time-date paren disp-table mule-util tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1070463 61868)
 (symbols 48 48706 0)
 (miscs 40 2471 2039)
 (strings 32 165751 19691)
 (string-bytes 1 6864776)
 (vectors 16 60604)
 (vector-slots 8 1059692 20226)
 (floats 8 572 876)
 (intervals 56 35874 241)
 (buffers 976 39)
 (heap 1024 60160 5537))