Subject: Re: bug#24471: 25.1.50; Error on empty PATH component

From: Achim Gratz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 18:21:54 +0200

Glenn Morris writes:
> Eli Zaretskii wrote:
>
>> Another issue is whether we want to filter out nil or leave it alone
>> (i.e. change the function used by mapcar so it skips nil elements)?
>> Any thoughts on this one?
>
> Please just replace nil elements with ".".

The code in parse-colon-path mentions that a nil element is supposed to
be treated as "default-directory".  This is wrong at least for PATH and
POSIX, so maybe there should be some more consideration on what exactly
the purpose of nil elements should be.

Regards,
Achim.
-- 
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+

SD adaptations for Waldorf Q V3.00R3 and Q+ V3.54R2:
http://Synth.Stromeko.net/Downloads.html#WaldorfSDada