Subject: bug#24470: closed (Re: bug#24470: 25.1; PNG images not rendering for Win Emacs 25.1)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 11:44:02 +0000

Your bug report

#24470: 25.1; PNG images not rendering for Win Emacs 25.1

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
24470: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=24470
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#24470: 25.1; PNG images not rendering for Win Emacs 25.1
From: Alan Third <[email-masked]>
To: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Cc: Sivaram Neelakantan <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 11:43:03 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

> I updated the README.W32 file on the emacs-25 branch of the Git
> repository regarding the whereabouts of the 64-bit builds, including
> the instructions for downloading and installing them.

It's been 12 weeks with no response, so I guess it's safe to assume this
was fixed. I'll close the bug report, if you disagree, feel free to
reply, or reopen it.

-- 
Alan Third

Subject: 25.1; PNG images not rendering for Win Emacs 25.1
From: Sivaram Neelakantan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 23:25:29 +0530
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I'm unable to render jpg or png images with the Emacs 25.1 downloaded
from gnu site.  I have the older Emacs 24.4 installed side by side and
it's able to render the images without any changes to any init file.
If it helps, I have the ezwinports bin directory in the path too with
all the relevant DLLs.

Image viewing in Dired mode or Latex doc-view is not working in 25.1. 

In GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2016-09-18 built on LAPHROAIG
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 'configure --without-dbus --without-compress-install CFLAGS=-static'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ENU
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: LaTeX/P

Minor modes in effect:
  recentf-mode: t
  outline-minor-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  ruler-mode: t
  footnote-mode: t
  ispell-minor-mode: t
  reftex-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  display-time-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  prettify-symbols-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: do-auto-fill
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent messages:
Making completion list...
No PNG support is available, or some conversion utility for pdf files is missing.
Error during redisplay: (eval (number-to-string (doc-view-current-page))) signaled (wrong-type-argument numberp nil)
Unable to render file.  View extracted text instead? (y or n) y
Error during redisplay: (eval (number-to-string (doc-view-current-page))) signaled (wrong-type-argument numberp nil)
Type C-c C-c to toggle between editing or viewing the document.
scroll-up-command: End of buffer [6 times]
Type C-c C-c to view the image as an image.
Cannot display image: (Invalid image specification)
‘working-revision’ not found: using the old ‘workfile-version’ instead

Load-path shadows:
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/pop3 hides c:/gnu/elisp/pop3
c:/gnu/elisp/color-theme hides c:/gnu/initfiles/.emacs.d/elpa/color-theme-6.6.1/color-theme
c:/gnu/elisp/crosshairs hides c:/gnu/initfiles/.emacs.d/elpa/crosshairs-22.0/crosshairs
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/password-cache hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/password-cache
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/md4 hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/md4
c:/gnu/elisp/ls-lisp hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/ls-lisp
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/hex-util hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/hex-util
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/format-spec hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/format-spec
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/color hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/color
c:/gnu/elisp/vc-git hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/vc/vc-git
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/dns-mode hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/tls hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/tls
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/sasl hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/sasl
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/sasl-scram-rfc hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/sasl-scram-rfc
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/sasl-digest hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/sasl-digest
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/sasl-cram hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/sasl-cram
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/rfc2104 hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/rfc2104
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/ntlm hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/ntlm
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/netrc hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/netrc
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/hmac-md5 hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/hmac-md5
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/hmac-def hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/hmac-def
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/dns hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/dns
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/dig hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/dig
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/uudecode hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/mail/uudecode
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/hashcash hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/mail/hashcash
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/binhex hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/mail/binhex
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/yenc hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/yenc
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/utf7 hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/utf7
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/starttls hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/starttls
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/spam hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/spam
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/spam-wash hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/spam-stat hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/spam-report hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/spam-report
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/smime hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/smime
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/smiley hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/smiley
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/sieve hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/sieve
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/sieve-mode hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/sieve-manage hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/score-mode hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/score-mode
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/rtree hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/rtree
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/rfc2231 hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/rfc2047 hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/rfc2045 hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/rfc1843 hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/registry hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/registry
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/qp hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/qp
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/pop3 hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/pop3
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/plstore hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/plstore
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/nnweb hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/nnweb
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/nnvirtual hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/nntp hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/nntp
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/nnspool hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/nnspool
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/nnrss hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/nnrss
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/nnregistry hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/nnoo hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/nnoo
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/nnnil hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/nnnil
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/nnml hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/nnml
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/nnmh hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/nnmh
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/nnmbox hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/nnmairix hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/nnmaildir hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/nnmail hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/nnmail
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/nnir hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/nnir
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/nnimap hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/nnimap
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/nnheader hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/nnheader
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/nngateway hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/nngateway
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/nnfolder hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/nneething hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/nneething
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/nndraft hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/nndraft
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/nndoc hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/nndoc
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/nndir hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/nndir
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/nndiary hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/nndiary
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/nnbabyl hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/nnagent hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/nnagent
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/mml2015 hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/mml2015
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/mml1991 hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/mml1991
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/mml hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/mml
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/mml-smime hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/mml-sec hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/mm-view hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/mm-view
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/mm-uu hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/mm-util hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/mm-util
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/mm-url hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/mm-url
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/mm-partial hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/mm-extern hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/mm-encode hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/mm-decode hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/mm-bodies hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/mm-archive hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/messcompat hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/messcompat
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/message hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/message
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/mailcap hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/mailcap
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/mail-source hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/mail-source
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/mail-prsvr hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/mail-parse hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/ietf-drums hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/html2text hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/html2text
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/gssapi hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/gssapi
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/gravatar hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/gravatar
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/gnus hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/gnus
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/gnus-win hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/gnus-vm hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/gnus-uu hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/gnus-util hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/gnus-undo hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/gnus-topic hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/gnus-sync hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/gnus-sum hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/gnus-start hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/gnus-srvr hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/gnus-spec hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/gnus-sieve hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/gnus-score hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/gnus-salt hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/gnus-registry hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/gnus-range hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/gnus-picon hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/gnus-notifications hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/gnus-msg hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/gnus-ml hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/gnus-mh hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/gnus-logic hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/gnus-kill hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/gnus-int hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/gnus-icalendar hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-icalendar
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/gnus-html hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/gnus-group hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/gnus-fun hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/gnus-ems hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/gnus-eform hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/gnus-dup hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/gnus-draft hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/gnus-dired hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/gnus-diary hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/gnus-demon hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/gnus-delay hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/gnus-cus hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/gnus-cloud hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-cloud
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/gnus-cite hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/gnus-cache hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/gnus-async hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/gnus-art hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/gnus-agent hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/gmm-utils hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/flow-fill hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/ecomplete hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/deuglify hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/deuglify
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/compface hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/compface
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/canlock hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/canlock
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/auth-source hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/gnus/auth-source
c:/gnu/initfiles/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.16/seq hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/time-date hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/calendar/time-date
c:/gnu/elisp/gnus-m0-15/lisp/parse-time hides c:/gnu/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/calendar/parse-time

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec epg
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils ffap
url-parse url-vars smex doc-view jka-compr image-mode recentf
tree-widget python tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat auth-source gnus-util
mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs trampver
ucs-normalize texmathp reftex-auc preview prv-emacs imenu reftex-dcr
outline-magic tex-buf noutline outline font-latex latex easy-mmode
tex-ispell tex-style tex crm tex-mode latexenc dired-x dired vc-git
ruler-mode footnote ispell bookmark flycheck json map rx subr-x dash
flymake mic-paren reftex reftex-vars setup-cygwin cygwin-mount
ange-ftp ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme thingatpt browse-url ess-menu
ess-swv ess-noweb ess-noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l essd-els
ess-sas-d ess-sas-l ess-sas-a shell pcomplete ess-sta-d ess-sta-l
cc-vars cc-defs make-regexp ess-sp6w-d ess-sp3-d ess-julia julia-mode
ert pp find-func ewoc debug ess-r-d ess-r-syntax ess-r-completion
ess-tracebug format-spec ess-roxy hideshow ess-help ess-developer
ess-s-l ess ess-inf compile comint ansi-color ring ess-mode
ess-noweb-mode ess-utils ess-custom executable ess-compat ess-site
auto-complete-config auto-complete edmacro kmacro popup ido-ubiquitous
ido-completing-read+ cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit
ido-vertical-mode ido header time paren delsel gnus-load
smart-mode-line-dark-theme smart-mode-line rich-minority abyss-theme
ucs-utils persistent-soft list-utils pcache eieio-compat eieio-base
eieio eieio-core font-utils unicode-fonts finder-inf tex-site advice
info cl-seq cl-macs cl package epg-config seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs pcase
cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table w32-win
w32-vars term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese
eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button
faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote w32notify w32 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 529688 29278)
 (symbols 56 43596 0)
 (miscs 48 147 302)
 (strings 32 246575 22505)
 (string-bytes 1 5760309)
 (vectors 16 62471)
 (vector-slots 8 1662302 17269)
 (floats 8 509 275)
 (intervals 56 2958 1002)
 (buffers 976 34))