Subject: bug#24469: undo-tree and ... when printing objects

From: Fabrice Popineau <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 15:29:23 +0200

Recently, Emacs started to dump "..." in undo-tree savefiles.  For each
file which is opened under Emacs, the undo-tree mode automatically saves
the undo tree in a separate file and this undo tree is loaded back when
the file is reloaded. The problem is in the way objects are printed.
Obviously, no "..." string should appear in the undo-tree file and it
started
to happen only a few weeks ago.

Thanks for any help / explanation on what's happening.

Fabrice

In GNU Emacs 25.1.5 (x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2016-09-11 built on LOBSANG
Repository revision: fbb5e134b10bb8836f3db6c98dacc8fafe82719c
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.14393
Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/c/Local/Emacs-25
 --libexecdir=/c/Local/Emacs-25/bin --datarootdir=/c/Local/Emacs-25
 --localstatedir=/c/Local/Emacs-25 --sysconfdir=/c/Local/Emacs-25/etc
 --with-jpeg --with-xpm --with-png --with-tiff --with-rsvg --with-xml2
 --with-gnutls --with-imagemagick --without-dbus --enable-checking=no
 build_alias=x86_64-pc-mingw32 'CFLAGS=-I/mingw64/include
 -fomit-frame-pointer -O3 -g0 -mtune=corei7' LDFLAGS=-L/mingw64/lib
 CPPFLAGS=-I/mingw64/include
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/mingw64/lib/pkgconfig/:/usr/lib/pkgconfig/'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Debugger

Minor modes in effect:
  desktop-save-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
  erc-truncate-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  projectile-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  prelude-global-mode: t
  prelude-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  beacon-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Continuing.
sp-point-in-string: Wrong type argument: listp, \.\.\.
Ispell process killed
Starting new Ispell process hunspell.exe with fr_FR dictionary...
Org linting process starting...
which-func-ff-hook error: (wrong-type-argument listp "") [3 times]
Ispell process killed
Starting new Ispell process hunspell.exe with en_US dictionary...
which-func-ff-hook error: (wrong-type-argument listp "") [6 times]
Entering debugger...

Load-path shadows:
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/htmlize hides
c:/Home/.emacs.d/elpa/htmlize-20130207.1202/htmlize
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/magit/lisp/git-commit hides
c:/Home/.emacs.d/elpa/git-commit-20160821.1338/git-commit
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/magit/lisp/magit-popup hides
c:/Home/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-popup-20160821.1338/magit-popup
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ox hides c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ox
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org hides c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-w3m
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-version
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-table
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-src
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-rmail
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-mhe
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-list
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-irc
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-install
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-info
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-id
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-gnus
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-eshell
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-element
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-docview
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-bibtex
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-bbdb
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob hides c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-shen
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-scala
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-ledger
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-keys
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-io
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
d:/Source/emacs/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
c:/Home/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.16/seq hides c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail org-lint cap-words superword
subword ffap dired-aux eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe
warnings misearch multi-isearch add-log timezone latexenc preview
prv-emacs tex-buf font-latex tex-mode css-mode-expansions css-mode
vc-mtn vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs diff-hl-dired
debug rainbow-mode color rainbow-delimiters elisp-slime-nav reftex-parse
reftex-dcr reftex-auc vc-git org-eldoc org-indent company-anaconda
anaconda-mode pythonic f python-el-fgallina-expansions
smartparens-python python tramp-sh fp-post fp-desktop desktop frameset
fp-specif fp-pseudocode pascal fp-org outshine outshine-org-cmds outorg
ox-bibtex reftex-cite reftex reftex-vars pdf-tools pdf-view jka-compr
pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util image-mode ob-sh ob-gnuplot ob-python
ob-org ob-dot ob-lisp ob-latex org-google url-cache url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util google-oauth ox-koma-letter ox-beamer ox-reveal ox-odt ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-wl org-toc
org-timer org-clock org-screen term ehelp org-protocol org-panel
org-mouse org-mime org-interactive-query org-inlinetask org-info
org-habit org-expiry org-eval org-drill org-learn org-id hi-lock
org-contacts org-capture org-agenda gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime dig mailcap org-checklist org-bibtex bibtex
org-annotate-file org-element avl-tree the-org-mode-expansions org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs gnus-sum gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls gnutls
utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822
mml mml-sec epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus
gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils htmlize fp-slime slime-fancy
slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu slime-references
slime-compiler-notes-tree slime-scratch slime-presentations bridge
slime-mdot-fu slime-enclosing-context slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace
slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc
slime-repl elp slime-parse slime gud apropos arc-mode archive-mode
noutline outline hyperspec browse-url fp-tex sumatra-forward tex-mik
fp-smartparen hydra lv bind-key fp-keybindings framemove fp-editor
server writegood-mode page-break-lines fp-helper-functions
sanityinc-tomorrow-night-theme color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow
prelude-xml nxml-mode-expansions rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri
rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns
nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-glyph nxml-enc xmltok
prelude-web web-mode-expansions web-mode prelude-shell sh-script smie
executable prelude-python exec-path-from-shell prelude-org prelude-latex
company-auctex yasnippet latex-mode-expansions latex tex-ispell
tex-style tex crm smartparens-latex prelude-js js2-mode-expansions
js2-mode js-mode-expansions js html-mode-expansions smartparens-html
sgml-mode cc-mode-expansions cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs prelude-emacs-lisp
prelude-css prelude-common-lisp prelude-lisp prelude-c
prelude-programming flycheck find-func subr-x which-func prelude-company
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-capf
company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic company-eclim
company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb company
prelude-ido smex ido-hacks flx-ido flx ido-vertical-mode ido-ubiquitous
ido-completing-read+ cus-edit cus-start cus-load prelude-erc
erc-truncate erc-autoaway erc-spelling erc-notify erc-log erc-list
erc-menu erc-join erc-ring erc-networks erc-pcomplete erc-track
erc-match erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-netsplit erc-goodies erc
erc-backend erc-compat prelude-windows cua-base
prelude-global-keybindings prelude-editor operate-on-number calc-bin
calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs diff-hl smartrep vc-dir ewoc vc
vc-dispatcher diff-mode winner undo-tree diff esh-var esh-io esh-cmd
esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode
esh-util re-builder whitespace tabify browse-kill-ring derived midnight
ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util ediff dired-x dired anzu avy projectile grep compile ibuf-ext
ibuffer bookmark pp expand-region text-mode-expansions
er-basic-expansions expand-region-core expand-region-custom flyspell
ispell rect etags xref project volatile-highlights hl-line windmove
recentf tree-widget wid-edit savehist saveplace diminish
smartparens-config smartparens autorevert filenotify delsel prelude-mode
easy-mmode edmacro kmacro crux ido tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs
trampver shell pcomplete comint ansi-color ring format-spec
imenu-anywhere imenu prelude-core epl ov thingatpt prelude-ui which-key
beacon smart-mode-line rich-minority zenburn-theme prelude-custom
prelude-packages cl finder-inf tex-site gh-common gh-profile url-parse
auth-source gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache
url-vars rx s ucs-normalize marshal eieio-compat cl-seq ht json map dash
eieio eieio-core cl-macs advice slime-autoloads info package epg-config
seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv
cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp
disp-table w32-win w32-vars term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote w32notify w32 multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 6733394 657988)
 (symbols 56 87565 1)
 (miscs 48 131817 13669)
 (strings 32 486320 154357)
 (string-bytes 1 28397140)
 (vectors 16 178544)
 (vector-slots 8 4720861 370954)
 (floats 8 20728 6782)
 (intervals 56 695812 6943)
 (buffers 976 894))