Subject: bug#24432: closed (Re: bug#24432: 25.1; tramp-cleanup-connection is not removing connection from completion list.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 12:13:02 +0000

Your bug report

#24432: 25.1; tramp-cleanup-connection is not removing connection from completion list.

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
24432: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=24432
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#24432: 25.1; tramp-cleanup-connection is not removing connection from completion list.
From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
To: Thierry Volpiatto <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 14:12:11 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Version: 25.2

Thierry Volpiatto <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi Michael,

Hi Thierry,

>> Looks like the approach using an "active" connection property does not
>> work robustly. I've pushed another solution, which is even more simple.
>>
>> Could you, pls, check?
>
> Looks good now, seems to work as expected now.

Thanks for checking; I'm closing the bug.

> One thing though but not related IMO, in emacs-24.5
> /sudo:192.168.0.34#6778|sudo:192.168.0.34:
> expand to /sudo:[email-masked]: but now in this emacs version (dev)
> it expand to same /sudo:192.168.0.34#6778|sudo:192.168.0.34:
> Is this wanted/expected ?

Yes, it is intended.

> Thanks for the quick fix.

Best regards, Michael.

Subject: 25.1; tramp-cleanup-connection is not removing connection from completion list.
From: Thierry Volpiatto <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 07:35:49 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

To reproduce:
C-x C-f /sudo:: RET
M-x tramp-cleanup-connection
Choose connection and RET

The connection is closed (process deleted and buffers killed) but the
connection is not removed from tramp-cache-data so when doing again
M-x tramp-cleanup-connection the item still remaining in completion.

The reason is that tramp try to remove 
["sudo" "root" "localhost" "" nil] from hash-table
whereas the key in hash-table is
["sudo" "root" "localhost" nil nil]
This is due to tramp-dissect-file-name that returns
["sudo" "root" "localhost" "" nil] instead of
["sudo" "root" "localhost" nil nil]

In GNU Emacs 25.1.3 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.10.8)
 of 2016-09-08 built on dell-14z
Repository revision: 139289426d1b2c90335cec86c5ac19c51bf08bfc
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11701000
System Description:	Linux Mint 17.3 Rosa

Configured using:
 'configure CFLAGS=-O3'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  global-git-gutter-mode: t
  eldoc-in-minibuffer-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  psession-mode: t
  dired-async-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  helm-top-poll-mode: t
  helm-push-mark-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-adaptive-mode: t
  helm-popup-tip-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Setting up indent for shell type sh
Indentation variables are now local.
Indentation setup for shell type sh
Restoring buffers...done
Decrypting /home/thierry/.authinfo.gpg...done
Mark set
Quit
delete-backward-char: Text is read-only
Saved to kill-ring: tramp-cleanup-connection
Quit

Load-path shadows:
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ob-scala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-install
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-info
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160905/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/boxquote-20081011.1326/boxquote hides ~/elisp/boxquote
~/elisp/auctex/lpath hides ~/elisp/emacs-wget/lpath

Features:
(shadow epa-mail face-remap emacsbug tramp-cmds helm-command epa-file
tramp-cache js sgml-mode imenu cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs conf-mode
vc-filewise vc-rcs ledger-config ledger vc-dispatcher vc-hg flymake jedi
auto-complete jedi-core python-environment epc ctable concurrent
deferred python json map vc-git naquadah-theme solar cal-dst holidays
hol-loaddefs em-unix em-term term disp-table ehelp em-script em-prompt
em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob em-dirs em-cmpl em-basic em-banner
em-alias tv-utils powerline powerline-separators color powerline-themes
windmove benchmark-init toc-org ert ewoc debug elp cl-indent esh-var
esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell
esh-module esh-mode esh-util markdown-mode preview-latex tex-site
auto-loads addressbook-bookmark mu4e-config org-mu4e org-element
avl-tree helm-mu mu4e-contrib mu4e desktop frameset mu4e-speedbar
speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe mu4e-main mu4e-context mu4e-view epa
derived mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-draft mu4e-actions ido rfc2368
smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark mu4e-message html2text mu4e-proc mu4e-utils
mu4e-lists mu4e-vars hl-line cl mu4e-meta config-w3m w3m-search w3m
doc-view subr-x jka-compr image-mode timezone w3m-hist w3m-fb
bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util
git-gutter cus-edit wid-edit appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs ange-ftp
xdvi-search eldoc-eval undo-tree diff magit-blame magit-stash
magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode diff-mode magit-core
magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-process magit-popup
magit-mode magit-git crm magit-section magit-utils git-commit log-edit
message rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader pcvs-util add-log with-editor tramp-sh server dash
pcomplete-extension pcmpl-unix pcmpl-gnu psession iterator iedit
iedit-lib dired-extension org-config-thierry ob-sh org-crypt org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat
org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
dired-async net-utils time winner w3m-wget wget wget-sysdep cmake-mode
autotest-mode autoconf-mode sh-script smie executable ps-print ps-def
lpr rst image-file savehist paren woman man ediff-merg ediff-wind
ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util ediff
init-helm-thierry helm-descbinds helm-sys popup helm-ring helm-elisp
helm-eval edebug helm-mode helm-files rx image-dired tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize shell pcomplete format-spec
dired-x dired-aux ffap thingatpt helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags
helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info bookmark pp helm-locate helm-grep
wgrep-helm wgrep grep helm-regexp helm-external helm-net browse-url xml
url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source gnus-util mm-util help-fns
mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars mailcap helm-utils compile comint
ansi-color ring helm-help helm-types helm helm-source cl-seq
eieio-compat eieio helm-multi-match helm-lib dired
helm-extensions-autoloads eieio-core helm-config helm-autoloads
helm-easymenu cl-macs async-bytecomp advice async mb-depth edmacro
kmacro use-package diminish bind-key easy-mmode finder-inf
slime-autoloads info package epg-config seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv time-date avoid cus-start
cus-load cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib mule-util tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 621410 145601)
 (symbols 48 58359 8)
 (miscs 40 378 1903)
 (strings 32 151915 129503)
 (string-bytes 1 4775594)
 (vectors 16 82527)
 (vector-slots 8 1218618 72842)
 (floats 8 2705 1206)
 (intervals 56 1941 1329)
 (buffers 976 111)
 (heap 1024 65327 35174))

-- 
Thierry