Subject: bug#24417: 25.1; Emacs crashes during gc

From: Sudarshan Gaikaiwari <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 19:50:42 -0500

y emacs process crashed again. I was running a debug build as part of
bug#24417. The back trace indicates that the sefault is in a different
module. Please let me know if I should file a new bug instead of
updating this one.
I was trying to run rgrep when this crash occured. The emacs build is
of RC2 and not
the latest release.

#0  0x00007fade4825f5f in raise () from /usr/lib/libpthread.so.0
No symbol table info available.
#1  0x000000000054f44e in terminate_due_to_signal (sig=11,
backtrace_limit=40) at emacs.c:381
No locals.
#2  0x0000000000572ffc in handle_fatal_signal (sig=11) at sysdep.c:1601
No locals.
#3  0x0000000000572fcd in deliver_thread_signal (sig=11,
handler=0x572fe2 <handle_fatal_signal>) at sysdep.c:1575
        old_errno = 0
#4  0x0000000000573033 in deliver_fatal_thread_signal (sig=11) at sysdep.c:1613
No locals.
#5  0x00000000005731cd in handle_sigsegv (sig=11, siginfo=0xc46df0
<sigsegv_stack+7184>, arg=0xc46cc0 <sigsegv_stack+6880>)
    at sysdep.c:1695
        fatal = false
#6  <signal handler called>
No symbol table info available.
#7  0x00000000005bd64d in re_search_2 (bufp=0xc47c60 <searchbufs+32>,
    str1=0x84e41a0 <error: Cannot access memory at address 0x84e41a0>,
size1=12475,
    str2=0x84e7960 <error: Cannot access memory at address 0x84e7960>,
size2=1, startpos=2923, range=214,
    regs=0xc49870 <search_regs>, stop=3137) at regex.c:4464
        p = 0x84e4d0b <error: Cannot access memory at address 0x84e4d0b>
        len = 1
        val = -1
        string1 = 0x84e41a0 <error: Cannot access memory at address 0x84e41a0>
        string2 = 0x84e7960 <error: Cannot access memory at address 0x84e7960>
        fastmap = 0xc47ca0 <searchbufs+96> ""
        translate = 2
        total_size = 12476
        endpos = 3137
        anchored_start = 0 '\000'
        multibyte = 1 '\001'
#8  0x00000000005ac589 in search_buffer (string=49541348, pos=2568,
pos_byte=2568, lim=3138, lim_byte=3138, n=1, RE=1, trt=0,
    inverse_trt=0, posix=false) at search.c:1265
        val = 0
        p2 = 0x84e7960 <error: Cannot access memory at address 0x84e7960>
        s1 = 12475
        p1 = 0x84e41a0 <error: Cannot access memory at address 0x84e41a0>
        s2 = 1
        bufp = 0xc47c60 <searchbufs+32>
        len = 86
        len_byte = 86
        i = 3137
#9  0x00000000005abdff in search_command (string=49541348,
bound=12554, noerror=44448, count=0, direction=1, RE=1, posix=false)
    at search.c:1058
        np = 13057072
        lim = 3138
        lim_byte = 3138
        n = 1
#10 0x00000000005afa26 in Fre_search_forward (regexp=49541348,
bound=12554, noerror=44448, count=0) at search.c:2264
No locals.
#11 0x00000000005ee505 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x7ffe25a519b8) at eval.c:2704
        internal_argbuf = {49541348, 12554, 44448, 0, 44448,
140729529997648, 5550693, 3977139728650}
        fun = 9484317
        original_fun = 529104
        funcar = 6110010
        numargs = 3
        lisp_numargs = 13057072
        val = 47136
        internal_args = 0x7ffe25a51910
        count = 200
#12 0x000000000063061d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=10813484,
vector=10813517, maxdepth=38, args_template=0, nargs=0, args=0x0)
    at bytecode.c:880
        targets = {0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c94
<exec_byte_code+16980>, 0x633c96 <exec_byte_code+16982>,
          0x633c98 <exec_byte_code+16984>, 0x633c9a
<exec_byte_code+16986>, 0x633c9a <exec_byte_code+16986>,
          0x633cfa <exec_byte_code+17082>, 0x633d6d
<exec_byte_code+17197>, 0x62fea2 <exec_byte_code+1122>,
          0x62fea4 <exec_byte_code+1124>, 0x62fea6
<exec_byte_code+1126>, 0x62fea8 <exec_byte_code+1128>,
          0x62feaa <exec_byte_code+1130>, 0x62feaa
<exec_byte_code+1130>, 0x62feb0 <exec_byte_code+1136>,
          0x62fe65 <exec_byte_code+1061>, 0x630327
<exec_byte_code+2279>, 0x630329 <exec_byte_code+2281>,
          0x63032b <exec_byte_code+2283>, 0x63032d
<exec_byte_code+2285>, 0x63032f <exec_byte_code+2287>,
          0x63032f <exec_byte_code+2287>, 0x630370
<exec_byte_code+2352>, 0x630335 <exec_byte_code+2293>,
          0x630528 <exec_byte_code+2792>, 0x63052a
<exec_byte_code+2794>, 0x63052c <exec_byte_code+2796>,
          0x63052e <exec_byte_code+2798>, 0x630530
<exec_byte_code+2800>, 0x630530 <exec_byte_code+2800>,
          0x6304d0 <exec_byte_code+2704>, 0x6304ed
<exec_byte_code+2733>, 0x6305ea <exec_byte_code+2986>,
          0x6305ec <exec_byte_code+2988>, 0x6305ee
<exec_byte_code+2990>, 0x6305f0 <exec_byte_code+2992>,
          0x6305f2 <exec_byte_code+2994>, 0x6305f2
<exec_byte_code+2994>, 0x630592 <exec_byte_code+2898>,
          0x6305af <exec_byte_code+2927>, 0x6306ac
<exec_byte_code+3180>, 0x6306ae <exec_byte_code+3182>,
          0x6306b0 <exec_byte_code+3184>, 0x6306b2
<exec_byte_code+3186>, 0x6306b4 <exec_byte_code+3188>,
          0x6306b4 <exec_byte_code+3188>, 0x630654
<exec_byte_code+3092>, 0x630671 <exec_byte_code+3121>,
          0x6316a5 <exec_byte_code+7269>, 0x63153e
<exec_byte_code+6910>, 0x631535 <exec_byte_code+6901>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x6318cb <exec_byte_code+7819>,
          0x6319a4 <exec_byte_code+8036>, 0x631a02
<exec_byte_code+8130>, 0x631a61 <exec_byte_code+8225>,
          0x631ac4 <exec_byte_code+8324>, 0x6301a1
<exec_byte_code+1889>, 0x630217 <exec_byte_code+2007>,
          0x631b39 <exec_byte_code+8441>, 0x6300f8
<exec_byte_code+1720>, 0x63027d <exec_byte_code+2109>,
          0x631b9f <exec_byte_code+8543>, 0x631c05
<exec_byte_code+8645>, 0x631c4b <exec_byte_code+8715>,
          0x631cb1 <exec_byte_code+8817>, 0x631cfe
<exec_byte_code+8894>, 0x631dcb <exec_byte_code+9099>,
          0x631e11 <exec_byte_code+9169>, 0x631e77
<exec_byte_code+9271>, 0x631efa <exec_byte_code+9402>,
          0x631f40 <exec_byte_code+9472>, 0x631f86
<exec_byte_code+9542>, 0x631fec <exec_byte_code+9644>,
          0x632052 <exec_byte_code+9746>, 0x6320b8
<exec_byte_code+9848>, 0x63213b <exec_byte_code+9979>,
          0x632188 <exec_byte_code+10056>, 0x6321d5
<exec_byte_code+10133>, 0x6322a2 <exec_byte_code+10338>,
          0x632333 <exec_byte_code+10483>, 0x6323c4
<exec_byte_code+10628>, 0x6325f1 <exec_byte_code+11185>,
          0x63265c <exec_byte_code+11292>, 0x6326c7
<exec_byte_code+11399>, 0x632732 <exec_byte_code+11506>,
          0x63279d <exec_byte_code+11613>, 0x6327ea
<exec_byte_code+11690>, 0x63287c <exec_byte_code+11836>,
          0x6328c9 <exec_byte_code+11913>, 0x632916
<exec_byte_code+11990>, 0x632963 <exec_byte_code+12067>,
          0x632a63 <exec_byte_code+12323>, 0x6313d2
<exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x632ac0 <exec_byte_code+12416>,
          0x632b06 <exec_byte_code+12486>, 0x632bce
<exec_byte_code+12686>, 0x632c2b <exec_byte_code+12779>,
          0x632c88 <exec_byte_code+12872>, 0x632cce
<exec_byte_code+12942>, 0x632d1a <exec_byte_code+13018>,
          0x632d66 <exec_byte_code+13094>, 0x632dba
<exec_byte_code+13178>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x632e10 <exec_byte_code+13264>, 0x632e51
<exec_byte_code+13329>, 0x632e92 <exec_byte_code+13394>,
          0x632ed3 <exec_byte_code+13459>, 0x632f14
<exec_byte_code+13524>, 0x632f55 <exec_byte_code+13589>,
          0x6313d2 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x632f9b <exec_byte_code+13659>,
          0x632fe9 <exec_byte_code+13737>, 0x63302f
<exec_byte_code+13807>, 0x633075 <exec_byte_code+13877>,
          0x6330db <exec_byte_code+13979>, 0x633141
<exec_byte_code+14081>, 0x633187 <exec_byte_code+14151>,
          0x633274 <exec_byte_code+14388>, 0x6332da
<exec_byte_code+14490>, 0x633340 <exec_byte_code+14592>,
          0x6333a6 <exec_byte_code+14694>, 0x6333e7
<exec_byte_code+14759>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x631309 <exec_byte_code+6345>, 0x630759
<exec_byte_code+3353>, 0x62ff98 <exec_byte_code+1368>,
          0x63088c <exec_byte_code+3660>, 0x6309ec
<exec_byte_code+4012>, 0x630b40 <exec_byte_code+4352>,
          0x63129a <exec_byte_code+6234>, 0x6312d7
<exec_byte_code+6295>, 0x630482 <exec_byte_code+2626>,
          0x631393 <exec_byte_code+6483>, 0x631404
<exec_byte_code+6596>, 0x63148e <exec_byte_code+6734>,
          0x6314cd <exec_byte_code+6797>, 0x6316e4
<exec_byte_code+7332>, 0x631766 <exec_byte_code+7462>,
          0x6317e9 <exec_byte_code+7593>, 0x63184a
<exec_byte_code+7690>, 0x630710 <exec_byte_code+3280>,
          0x63342d <exec_byte_code+14829>, 0x6334b0
<exec_byte_code+14960>, 0x6334f6 <exec_byte_code+15030>,
          0x63353c <exec_byte_code+15100>, 0x633582
<exec_byte_code+15170>, 0x6335c8 <exec_byte_code+15240>,
          0x63362e <exec_byte_code+15342>, 0x633694
<exec_byte_code+15444>, 0x6336fa <exec_byte_code+15546>,
          0x633760 <exec_byte_code+15648>, 0x63389f
<exec_byte_code+15967>, 0x633905 <exec_byte_code+16069>,
          0x63396b <exec_byte_code+16171>, 0x6339b1
<exec_byte_code+16241>, 0x633a17 <exec_byte_code+16343>,
          0x633a7d <exec_byte_code+16445>, 0x633ad1
<exec_byte_code+16529>, 0x633b25 <exec_byte_code+16613>,
          0x6329b0 <exec_byte_code+12144>, 0x6329fd
<exec_byte_code+12221>, 0x633b72 <exec_byte_code+16690>,
          0x633bd5 <exec_byte_code+16789>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x630c94 <exec_byte_code+4692>,
          0x630d9a <exec_byte_code+4954>, 0x630edf
<exec_byte_code+5279>, 0x631024 <exec_byte_code+5604>,
          0x63115f <exec_byte_code+5919>, 0x631d4b
<exec_byte_code+8971>, 0x632222 <exec_byte_code+10210>,
          0x632b4e <exec_byte_code+12558>, 0x633e07
<exec_byte_code+17351>, 0x633e7d <exec_byte_code+17469>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633f1a <exec_byte_code+17626>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633fa2 <exec_byte_code+17762> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 192
        op = 3
        vectorp = 0xa50050 <pure+1328496>
        stack = {pc = 0xb6b185 <pure+2487973> "\202`", byte_string = 10813484,
          byte_string_start = 0xb6b12c <pure+2487884>
"\b@\306=\204\v", next = 0x7ffe25a51f70}
        top = 0x7ffe25a519b8
        result = 44448
        type = (CATCHER_ALL | unknown: 32764)
#13 0x00000000005eefc3 in funcall_lambda (fun=10813437, nargs=3,
arg_vector=0xa5004d <pure+1328493>) at eval.c:2921
        val = 3
        syms_left = 0
        next = 9433616
        lexenv = 0
        count = 189
        i = 3
        optional = true
        rest = false
#14 0x00000000005ee6d6 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x7ffe25a51f08) at eval.c:2742
        fun = 10813437
        original_fun = 9434592
        funcar = 140729529999040
        numargs = 3
        lisp_numargs = 13057072
        val = 47136
        internal_args = 0x5d12c1 <Fsymbol_value+38>
        count = 188
#15 0x000000000063061d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=10808212,
vector=10808245, maxdepth=22, args_template=0, nargs=0, args=0x0)
    at bytecode.c:880
        targets = {0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c94
<exec_byte_code+16980>, 0x633c96 <exec_byte_code+16982>,
          0x633c98 <exec_byte_code+16984>, 0x633c9a
<exec_byte_code+16986>, 0x633c9a <exec_byte_code+16986>,
          0x633cfa <exec_byte_code+17082>, 0x633d6d
<exec_byte_code+17197>, 0x62fea2 <exec_byte_code+1122>,
          0x62fea4 <exec_byte_code+1124>, 0x62fea6
<exec_byte_code+1126>, 0x62fea8 <exec_byte_code+1128>,
          0x62feaa <exec_byte_code+1130>, 0x62feaa
<exec_byte_code+1130>, 0x62feb0 <exec_byte_code+1136>,
          0x62fe65 <exec_byte_code+1061>, 0x630327
<exec_byte_code+2279>, 0x630329 <exec_byte_code+2281>,
          0x63032b <exec_byte_code+2283>, 0x63032d
<exec_byte_code+2285>, 0x63032f <exec_byte_code+2287>,
          0x63032f <exec_byte_code+2287>, 0x630370
<exec_byte_code+2352>, 0x630335 <exec_byte_code+2293>,
          0x630528 <exec_byte_code+2792>, 0x63052a
<exec_byte_code+2794>, 0x63052c <exec_byte_code+2796>,
          0x63052e <exec_byte_code+2798>, 0x630530
<exec_byte_code+2800>, 0x630530 <exec_byte_code+2800>,
          0x6304d0 <exec_byte_code+2704>, 0x6304ed
<exec_byte_code+2733>, 0x6305ea <exec_byte_code+2986>,
          0x6305ec <exec_byte_code+2988>, 0x6305ee
<exec_byte_code+2990>, 0x6305f0 <exec_byte_code+2992>,
          0x6305f2 <exec_byte_code+2994>, 0x6305f2
<exec_byte_code+2994>, 0x630592 <exec_byte_code+2898>,
          0x6305af <exec_byte_code+2927>, 0x6306ac
<exec_byte_code+3180>, 0x6306ae <exec_byte_code+3182>,
          0x6306b0 <exec_byte_code+3184>, 0x6306b2
<exec_byte_code+3186>, 0x6306b4 <exec_byte_code+3188>,
          0x6306b4 <exec_byte_code+3188>, 0x630654
<exec_byte_code+3092>, 0x630671 <exec_byte_code+3121>,
          0x6316a5 <exec_byte_code+7269>, 0x63153e
<exec_byte_code+6910>, 0x631535 <exec_byte_code+6901>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x6318cb <exec_byte_code+7819>,
          0x6319a4 <exec_byte_code+8036>, 0x631a02
<exec_byte_code+8130>, 0x631a61 <exec_byte_code+8225>,
          0x631ac4 <exec_byte_code+8324>, 0x6301a1
<exec_byte_code+1889>, 0x630217 <exec_byte_code+2007>,
          0x631b39 <exec_byte_code+8441>, 0x6300f8
<exec_byte_code+1720>, 0x63027d <exec_byte_code+2109>,
          0x631b9f <exec_byte_code+8543>, 0x631c05
<exec_byte_code+8645>, 0x631c4b <exec_byte_code+8715>,
          0x631cb1 <exec_byte_code+8817>, 0x631cfe
<exec_byte_code+8894>, 0x631dcb <exec_byte_code+9099>,
          0x631e11 <exec_byte_code+9169>, 0x631e77
<exec_byte_code+9271>, 0x631efa <exec_byte_code+9402>,
          0x631f40 <exec_byte_code+9472>, 0x631f86
<exec_byte_code+9542>, 0x631fec <exec_byte_code+9644>,
          0x632052 <exec_byte_code+9746>, 0x6320b8
<exec_byte_code+9848>, 0x63213b <exec_byte_code+9979>,
          0x632188 <exec_byte_code+10056>, 0x6321d5
<exec_byte_code+10133>, 0x6322a2 <exec_byte_code+10338>,
          0x632333 <exec_byte_code+10483>, 0x6323c4
<exec_byte_code+10628>, 0x6325f1 <exec_byte_code+11185>,
          0x63265c <exec_byte_code+11292>, 0x6326c7
<exec_byte_code+11399>, 0x632732 <exec_byte_code+11506>,
          0x63279d <exec_byte_code+11613>, 0x6327ea
<exec_byte_code+11690>, 0x63287c <exec_byte_code+11836>,
          0x6328c9 <exec_byte_code+11913>, 0x632916
<exec_byte_code+11990>, 0x632963 <exec_byte_code+12067>,
          0x632a63 <exec_byte_code+12323>, 0x6313d2
<exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x632ac0 <exec_byte_code+12416>,
          0x632b06 <exec_byte_code+12486>, 0x632bce
<exec_byte_code+12686>, 0x632c2b <exec_byte_code+12779>,
          0x632c88 <exec_byte_code+12872>, 0x632cce
<exec_byte_code+12942>, 0x632d1a <exec_byte_code+13018>,
          0x632d66 <exec_byte_code+13094>, 0x632dba
<exec_byte_code+13178>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x632e10 <exec_byte_code+13264>, 0x632e51
<exec_byte_code+13329>, 0x632e92 <exec_byte_code+13394>,
          0x632ed3 <exec_byte_code+13459>, 0x632f14
<exec_byte_code+13524>, 0x632f55 <exec_byte_code+13589>,
          0x6313d2 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x632f9b <exec_byte_code+13659>,
          0x632fe9 <exec_byte_code+13737>, 0x63302f
<exec_byte_code+13807>, 0x633075 <exec_byte_code+13877>,
          0x6330db <exec_byte_code+13979>, 0x633141
<exec_byte_code+14081>, 0x633187 <exec_byte_code+14151>,
          0x633274 <exec_byte_code+14388>, 0x6332da
<exec_byte_code+14490>, 0x633340 <exec_byte_code+14592>,
          0x6333a6 <exec_byte_code+14694>, 0x6333e7
<exec_byte_code+14759>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x631309 <exec_byte_code+6345>, 0x630759
<exec_byte_code+3353>, 0x62ff98 <exec_byte_code+1368>,
          0x63088c <exec_byte_code+3660>, 0x6309ec
<exec_byte_code+4012>, 0x630b40 <exec_byte_code+4352>,
          0x63129a <exec_byte_code+6234>, 0x6312d7
<exec_byte_code+6295>, 0x630482 <exec_byte_code+2626>,
          0x631393 <exec_byte_code+6483>, 0x631404
<exec_byte_code+6596>, 0x63148e <exec_byte_code+6734>,
          0x6314cd <exec_byte_code+6797>, 0x6316e4
<exec_byte_code+7332>, 0x631766 <exec_byte_code+7462>,
          0x6317e9 <exec_byte_code+7593>, 0x63184a
<exec_byte_code+7690>, 0x630710 <exec_byte_code+3280>,
          0x63342d <exec_byte_code+14829>, 0x6334b0
<exec_byte_code+14960>, 0x6334f6 <exec_byte_code+15030>,
          0x63353c <exec_byte_code+15100>, 0x633582
<exec_byte_code+15170>, 0x6335c8 <exec_byte_code+15240>,
          0x63362e <exec_byte_code+15342>, 0x633694
<exec_byte_code+15444>, 0x6336fa <exec_byte_code+15546>,
          0x633760 <exec_byte_code+15648>, 0x63389f
<exec_byte_code+15967>, 0x633905 <exec_byte_code+16069>,
          0x63396b <exec_byte_code+16171>, 0x6339b1
<exec_byte_code+16241>, 0x633a17 <exec_byte_code+16343>,
          0x633a7d <exec_byte_code+16445>, 0x633ad1
<exec_byte_code+16529>, 0x633b25 <exec_byte_code+16613>,
          0x6329b0 <exec_byte_code+12144>, 0x6329fd
<exec_byte_code+12221>, 0x633b72 <exec_byte_code+16690>,
          0x633bd5 <exec_byte_code+16789>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x630c94 <exec_byte_code+4692>,
          0x630d9a <exec_byte_code+4954>, 0x630edf
<exec_byte_code+5279>, 0x631024 <exec_byte_code+5604>,
          0x63115f <exec_byte_code+5919>, 0x631d4b
<exec_byte_code+8971>, 0x632222 <exec_byte_code+10210>,
          0x632b4e <exec_byte_code+12558>, 0x633e07
<exec_byte_code+17351>, 0x633e7d <exec_byte_code+17469>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633f1a <exec_byte_code+17626>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633fa2 <exec_byte_code+17762> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 178
        op = 3
        vectorp = 0xa4ebb8 <pure+1323224>
        stack = {pc = 0xb6bdb2 <pure+2491090>
"\210\320\016\025\016\026.\nBB\207", byte_string = 10808212,
          byte_string_start = 0xb6bd10 <pure+2490928> "\306\030\307
\031Ɖ\032\033\306\034Ȏ\311 p\035\036\021ʎ\313\016\022\206\035", next =
0x7ffe25a524a0}
        top = 0x7ffe25a51f08
        result = 0
        type = (CATCHER_ALL | unknown: 32764)
#16 0x00000000005eefc3 in funcall_lambda (fun=10808133, nargs=3,
arg_vector=0xa4ebb5 <pure+1323221>) at eval.c:2921
        val = 3
        syms_left = 0
        next = 9433616
        lexenv = 0
        count = 175
        i = 3
        optional = false
        rest = false
#17 0x00000000005ee6d6 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x7ffe25a52438) at eval.c:2742
        fun = 10808133
        original_fun = 9418016
        funcar = 83449856
        numargs = 3
        lisp_numargs = 83449856
        val = 47136
        internal_args = 0xa4e2e5 <pure+1320965>
        count = 174
#18 0x000000000063061d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=10805956,
vector=10805989, maxdepth=18, args_template=0, nargs=0, args=0x0)
    at bytecode.c:880
        targets = {0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c94
<exec_byte_code+16980>, 0x633c96 <exec_byte_code+16982>,
          0x633c98 <exec_byte_code+16984>, 0x633c9a
<exec_byte_code+16986>, 0x633c9a <exec_byte_code+16986>,
          0x633cfa <exec_byte_code+17082>, 0x633d6d
<exec_byte_code+17197>, 0x62fea2 <exec_byte_code+1122>,
          0x62fea4 <exec_byte_code+1124>, 0x62fea6
<exec_byte_code+1126>, 0x62fea8 <exec_byte_code+1128>,
          0x62feaa <exec_byte_code+1130>, 0x62feaa
<exec_byte_code+1130>, 0x62feb0 <exec_byte_code+1136>,
          0x62fe65 <exec_byte_code+1061>, 0x630327
<exec_byte_code+2279>, 0x630329 <exec_byte_code+2281>,
          0x63032b <exec_byte_code+2283>, 0x63032d
<exec_byte_code+2285>, 0x63032f <exec_byte_code+2287>,
          0x63032f <exec_byte_code+2287>, 0x630370
<exec_byte_code+2352>, 0x630335 <exec_byte_code+2293>,
          0x630528 <exec_byte_code+2792>, 0x63052a
<exec_byte_code+2794>, 0x63052c <exec_byte_code+2796>,
          0x63052e <exec_byte_code+2798>, 0x630530
<exec_byte_code+2800>, 0x630530 <exec_byte_code+2800>,
          0x6304d0 <exec_byte_code+2704>, 0x6304ed
<exec_byte_code+2733>, 0x6305ea <exec_byte_code+2986>,
          0x6305ec <exec_byte_code+2988>, 0x6305ee
<exec_byte_code+2990>, 0x6305f0 <exec_byte_code+2992>,
          0x6305f2 <exec_byte_code+2994>, 0x6305f2
<exec_byte_code+2994>, 0x630592 <exec_byte_code+2898>,
          0x6305af <exec_byte_code+2927>, 0x6306ac
<exec_byte_code+3180>, 0x6306ae <exec_byte_code+3182>,
          0x6306b0 <exec_byte_code+3184>, 0x6306b2
<exec_byte_code+3186>, 0x6306b4 <exec_byte_code+3188>,
          0x6306b4 <exec_byte_code+3188>, 0x630654
<exec_byte_code+3092>, 0x630671 <exec_byte_code+3121>,
          0x6316a5 <exec_byte_code+7269>, 0x63153e
<exec_byte_code+6910>, 0x631535 <exec_byte_code+6901>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x6318cb <exec_byte_code+7819>,
          0x6319a4 <exec_byte_code+8036>, 0x631a02
<exec_byte_code+8130>, 0x631a61 <exec_byte_code+8225>,
          0x631ac4 <exec_byte_code+8324>, 0x6301a1
<exec_byte_code+1889>, 0x630217 <exec_byte_code+2007>,
          0x631b39 <exec_byte_code+8441>, 0x6300f8
<exec_byte_code+1720>, 0x63027d <exec_byte_code+2109>,
          0x631b9f <exec_byte_code+8543>, 0x631c05
<exec_byte_code+8645>, 0x631c4b <exec_byte_code+8715>,
          0x631cb1 <exec_byte_code+8817>, 0x631cfe
<exec_byte_code+8894>, 0x631dcb <exec_byte_code+9099>,
          0x631e11 <exec_byte_code+9169>, 0x631e77
<exec_byte_code+9271>, 0x631efa <exec_byte_code+9402>,
          0x631f40 <exec_byte_code+9472>, 0x631f86
<exec_byte_code+9542>, 0x631fec <exec_byte_code+9644>,
          0x632052 <exec_byte_code+9746>, 0x6320b8
<exec_byte_code+9848>, 0x63213b <exec_byte_code+9979>,
          0x632188 <exec_byte_code+10056>, 0x6321d5
<exec_byte_code+10133>, 0x6322a2 <exec_byte_code+10338>,
          0x632333 <exec_byte_code+10483>, 0x6323c4
<exec_byte_code+10628>, 0x6325f1 <exec_byte_code+11185>,
          0x63265c <exec_byte_code+11292>, 0x6326c7
<exec_byte_code+11399>, 0x632732 <exec_byte_code+11506>,
          0x63279d <exec_byte_code+11613>, 0x6327ea
<exec_byte_code+11690>, 0x63287c <exec_byte_code+11836>,
          0x6328c9 <exec_byte_code+11913>, 0x632916
<exec_byte_code+11990>, 0x632963 <exec_byte_code+12067>,
          0x632a63 <exec_byte_code+12323>, 0x6313d2
<exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x632ac0 <exec_byte_code+12416>,
          0x632b06 <exec_byte_code+12486>, 0x632bce
<exec_byte_code+12686>, 0x632c2b <exec_byte_code+12779>,
          0x632c88 <exec_byte_code+12872>, 0x632cce
<exec_byte_code+12942>, 0x632d1a <exec_byte_code+13018>,
          0x632d66 <exec_byte_code+13094>, 0x632dba
<exec_byte_code+13178>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x632e10 <exec_byte_code+13264>, 0x632e51
<exec_byte_code+13329>, 0x632e92 <exec_byte_code+13394>,
          0x632ed3 <exec_byte_code+13459>, 0x632f14
<exec_byte_code+13524>, 0x632f55 <exec_byte_code+13589>,
          0x6313d2 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x632f9b <exec_byte_code+13659>,
          0x632fe9 <exec_byte_code+13737>, 0x63302f
<exec_byte_code+13807>, 0x633075 <exec_byte_code+13877>,
          0x6330db <exec_byte_code+13979>, 0x633141
<exec_byte_code+14081>, 0x633187 <exec_byte_code+14151>,
          0x633274 <exec_byte_code+14388>, 0x6332da
<exec_byte_code+14490>, 0x633340 <exec_byte_code+14592>,
          0x6333a6 <exec_byte_code+14694>, 0x6333e7
<exec_byte_code+14759>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x631309 <exec_byte_code+6345>, 0x630759
<exec_byte_code+3353>, 0x62ff98 <exec_byte_code+1368>,
          0x63088c <exec_byte_code+3660>, 0x6309ec
<exec_byte_code+4012>, 0x630b40 <exec_byte_code+4352>,
          0x63129a <exec_byte_code+6234>, 0x6312d7
<exec_byte_code+6295>, 0x630482 <exec_byte_code+2626>,
          0x631393 <exec_byte_code+6483>, 0x631404
<exec_byte_code+6596>, 0x63148e <exec_byte_code+6734>,
          0x6314cd <exec_byte_code+6797>, 0x6316e4
<exec_byte_code+7332>, 0x631766 <exec_byte_code+7462>,
          0x6317e9 <exec_byte_code+7593>, 0x63184a
<exec_byte_code+7690>, 0x630710 <exec_byte_code+3280>,
          0x63342d <exec_byte_code+14829>, 0x6334b0
<exec_byte_code+14960>, 0x6334f6 <exec_byte_code+15030>,
          0x63353c <exec_byte_code+15100>, 0x633582
<exec_byte_code+15170>, 0x6335c8 <exec_byte_code+15240>,
          0x63362e <exec_byte_code+15342>, 0x633694
<exec_byte_code+15444>, 0x6336fa <exec_byte_code+15546>,
          0x633760 <exec_byte_code+15648>, 0x63389f
<exec_byte_code+15967>, 0x633905 <exec_byte_code+16069>,
          0x63396b <exec_byte_code+16171>, 0x6339b1
<exec_byte_code+16241>, 0x633a17 <exec_byte_code+16343>,
          0x633a7d <exec_byte_code+16445>, 0x633ad1
<exec_byte_code+16529>, 0x633b25 <exec_byte_code+16613>,
          0x6329b0 <exec_byte_code+12144>, 0x6329fd
<exec_byte_code+12221>, 0x633b72 <exec_byte_code+16690>,
          0x633bd5 <exec_byte_code+16789>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x630c94 <exec_byte_code+4692>,
          0x630d9a <exec_byte_code+4954>, 0x630edf
<exec_byte_code+5279>, 0x631024 <exec_byte_code+5604>,
          0x63115f <exec_byte_code+5919>, 0x631d4b
<exec_byte_code+8971>, 0x632222 <exec_byte_code+10210>,
          0x632b4e <exec_byte_code+12558>, 0x633e07
<exec_byte_code+17351>, 0x633e7d <exec_byte_code+17469>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633f1a <exec_byte_code+17626>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633fa2 <exec_byte_code+17762> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 174
        op = 3
        vectorp = 0xa4e2e8 <pure+1320968>
        stack = {pc = 0xb6c025 <pure+2491717> "\207", byte_string = 10805956,
          byte_string_start = 0xb6c01d <pure+2491709> "\304
\210\b\t\n\v#\207", next = 0x7ffe25a52a00}
        top = 0x7ffe25a52438
        result = 0
        type = (CATCHER_ALL | unknown: 32764)
#19 0x00000000005eefc3 in funcall_lambda (fun=10805845, nargs=2,
arg_vector=0xa4e2e5 <pure+1320965>) at eval.c:2921
        val = 2
        syms_left = 0
        next = 9433616
        lexenv = 0
        count = 171
        i = 2
        optional = true
        rest = false
#20 0x00000000005ee6d6 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7ffe25a52970) at eval.c:2742
        fun = 10805845
        original_fun = 9433040
        funcar = 0
        numargs = 2
        lisp_numargs = 2761
        val = 140729530001744
        internal_args = 0x5cfadf <Fsetcar+79>
        count = 170
#21 0x000000000063061d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=10827876,
vector=128595117, maxdepth=42, args_template=1030, nargs=1,
    args=0x7ffe25a53070) at bytecode.c:880
        targets = {0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c94
<exec_byte_code+16980>, 0x633c96 <exec_byte_code+16982>,
          0x633c98 <exec_byte_code+16984>, 0x633c9a
<exec_byte_code+16986>, 0x633c9a <exec_byte_code+16986>,
          0x633cfa <exec_byte_code+17082>, 0x633d6d
<exec_byte_code+17197>, 0x62fea2 <exec_byte_code+1122>,
          0x62fea4 <exec_byte_code+1124>, 0x62fea6
<exec_byte_code+1126>, 0x62fea8 <exec_byte_code+1128>,
          0x62feaa <exec_byte_code+1130>, 0x62feaa
<exec_byte_code+1130>, 0x62feb0 <exec_byte_code+1136>,
          0x62fe65 <exec_byte_code+1061>, 0x630327
<exec_byte_code+2279>, 0x630329 <exec_byte_code+2281>,
          0x63032b <exec_byte_code+2283>, 0x63032d
<exec_byte_code+2285>, 0x63032f <exec_byte_code+2287>,
          0x63032f <exec_byte_code+2287>, 0x630370
<exec_byte_code+2352>, 0x630335 <exec_byte_code+2293>,
          0x630528 <exec_byte_code+2792>, 0x63052a
<exec_byte_code+2794>, 0x63052c <exec_byte_code+2796>,
          0x63052e <exec_byte_code+2798>, 0x630530
<exec_byte_code+2800>, 0x630530 <exec_byte_code+2800>,
          0x6304d0 <exec_byte_code+2704>, 0x6304ed
<exec_byte_code+2733>, 0x6305ea <exec_byte_code+2986>,
          0x6305ec <exec_byte_code+2988>, 0x6305ee
<exec_byte_code+2990>, 0x6305f0 <exec_byte_code+2992>,
          0x6305f2 <exec_byte_code+2994>, 0x6305f2
<exec_byte_code+2994>, 0x630592 <exec_byte_code+2898>,
          0x6305af <exec_byte_code+2927>, 0x6306ac
<exec_byte_code+3180>, 0x6306ae <exec_byte_code+3182>,
          0x6306b0 <exec_byte_code+3184>, 0x6306b2
<exec_byte_code+3186>, 0x6306b4 <exec_byte_code+3188>,
          0x6306b4 <exec_byte_code+3188>, 0x630654
<exec_byte_code+3092>, 0x630671 <exec_byte_code+3121>,
          0x6316a5 <exec_byte_code+7269>, 0x63153e
<exec_byte_code+6910>, 0x631535 <exec_byte_code+6901>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x6318cb <exec_byte_code+7819>,
          0x6319a4 <exec_byte_code+8036>, 0x631a02
<exec_byte_code+8130>, 0x631a61 <exec_byte_code+8225>,
          0x631ac4 <exec_byte_code+8324>, 0x6301a1
<exec_byte_code+1889>, 0x630217 <exec_byte_code+2007>,
          0x631b39 <exec_byte_code+8441>, 0x6300f8
<exec_byte_code+1720>, 0x63027d <exec_byte_code+2109>,
          0x631b9f <exec_byte_code+8543>, 0x631c05
<exec_byte_code+8645>, 0x631c4b <exec_byte_code+8715>,
          0x631cb1 <exec_byte_code+8817>, 0x631cfe
<exec_byte_code+8894>, 0x631dcb <exec_byte_code+9099>,
          0x631e11 <exec_byte_code+9169>, 0x631e77
<exec_byte_code+9271>, 0x631efa <exec_byte_code+9402>,
          0x631f40 <exec_byte_code+9472>, 0x631f86
<exec_byte_code+9542>, 0x631fec <exec_byte_code+9644>,
          0x632052 <exec_byte_code+9746>, 0x6320b8
<exec_byte_code+9848>, 0x63213b <exec_byte_code+9979>,
          0x632188 <exec_byte_code+10056>, 0x6321d5
<exec_byte_code+10133>, 0x6322a2 <exec_byte_code+10338>,
          0x632333 <exec_byte_code+10483>, 0x6323c4
<exec_byte_code+10628>, 0x6325f1 <exec_byte_code+11185>,
          0x63265c <exec_byte_code+11292>, 0x6326c7
<exec_byte_code+11399>, 0x632732 <exec_byte_code+11506>,
          0x63279d <exec_byte_code+11613>, 0x6327ea
<exec_byte_code+11690>, 0x63287c <exec_byte_code+11836>,
          0x6328c9 <exec_byte_code+11913>, 0x632916
<exec_byte_code+11990>, 0x632963 <exec_byte_code+12067>,
          0x632a63 <exec_byte_code+12323>, 0x6313d2
<exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x632ac0 <exec_byte_code+12416>,
          0x632b06 <exec_byte_code+12486>, 0x632bce
<exec_byte_code+12686>, 0x632c2b <exec_byte_code+12779>,
          0x632c88 <exec_byte_code+12872>, 0x632cce
<exec_byte_code+12942>, 0x632d1a <exec_byte_code+13018>,
          0x632d66 <exec_byte_code+13094>, 0x632dba
<exec_byte_code+13178>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x632e10 <exec_byte_code+13264>, 0x632e51
<exec_byte_code+13329>, 0x632e92 <exec_byte_code+13394>,
          0x632ed3 <exec_byte_code+13459>, 0x632f14
<exec_byte_code+13524>, 0x632f55 <exec_byte_code+13589>,
          0x6313d2 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x632f9b <exec_byte_code+13659>,
          0x632fe9 <exec_byte_code+13737>, 0x63302f
<exec_byte_code+13807>, 0x633075 <exec_byte_code+13877>,
          0x6330db <exec_byte_code+13979>, 0x633141
<exec_byte_code+14081>, 0x633187 <exec_byte_code+14151>,
          0x633274 <exec_byte_code+14388>, 0x6332da
<exec_byte_code+14490>, 0x633340 <exec_byte_code+14592>,
          0x6333a6 <exec_byte_code+14694>, 0x6333e7
<exec_byte_code+14759>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x631309 <exec_byte_code+6345>, 0x630759
<exec_byte_code+3353>, 0x62ff98 <exec_byte_code+1368>,
          0x63088c <exec_byte_code+3660>, 0x6309ec
<exec_byte_code+4012>, 0x630b40 <exec_byte_code+4352>,
          0x63129a <exec_byte_code+6234>, 0x6312d7
<exec_byte_code+6295>, 0x630482 <exec_byte_code+2626>,
          0x631393 <exec_byte_code+6483>, 0x631404
<exec_byte_code+6596>, 0x63148e <exec_byte_code+6734>,
          0x6314cd <exec_byte_code+6797>, 0x6316e4
<exec_byte_code+7332>, 0x631766 <exec_byte_code+7462>,
          0x6317e9 <exec_byte_code+7593>, 0x63184a
<exec_byte_code+7690>, 0x630710 <exec_byte_code+3280>,
          0x63342d <exec_byte_code+14829>, 0x6334b0
<exec_byte_code+14960>, 0x6334f6 <exec_byte_code+15030>,
          0x63353c <exec_byte_code+15100>, 0x633582
<exec_byte_code+15170>, 0x6335c8 <exec_byte_code+15240>,
          0x63362e <exec_byte_code+15342>, 0x633694
<exec_byte_code+15444>, 0x6336fa <exec_byte_code+15546>,
          0x633760 <exec_byte_code+15648>, 0x63389f
<exec_byte_code+15967>, 0x633905 <exec_byte_code+16069>,
          0x63396b <exec_byte_code+16171>, 0x6339b1
<exec_byte_code+16241>, 0x633a17 <exec_byte_code+16343>,
          0x633a7d <exec_byte_code+16445>, 0x633ad1
<exec_byte_code+16529>, 0x633b25 <exec_byte_code+16613>,
          0x6329b0 <exec_byte_code+12144>, 0x6329fd
<exec_byte_code+12221>, 0x633b72 <exec_byte_code+16690>,
          0x633bd5 <exec_byte_code+16789>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x630c94 <exec_byte_code+4692>,
          0x630d9a <exec_byte_code+4954>, 0x630edf
<exec_byte_code+5279>, 0x631024 <exec_byte_code+5604>,
          0x63115f <exec_byte_code+5919>, 0x631d4b
<exec_byte_code+8971>, 0x632222 <exec_byte_code+10210>,
          0x632b4e <exec_byte_code+12558>, 0x633e07
<exec_byte_code+17351>, 0x633e7d <exec_byte_code+17469>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633f1a <exec_byte_code+17626>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633fa2 <exec_byte_code+17762> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 170
        op = 2
        vectorp = 0x7aa34b0
        stack = {pc = 0xb68689 <pure+2476969> "\211\242\306=\203\020",
byte_string = 10827876,
          byte_string_start = 0xb68685 <pure+2476965>
"\211\300\301\"\211\242\306=\203\020", next = 0x7ffe25a53100}
        top = 0x7ffe25a52970
        result = 0
        type = (CATCHER_ALL | unknown: 32764)
#22 0x00000000005eec87 in funcall_lambda (fun=128595189, nargs=1,
arg_vector=0x7ffe25a53068) at eval.c:2855
        size = 5
        val = 1
        syms_left = 1030
        next = 5552278
        lexenv = 60761124320
        count = 170
        i = 5555035
        optional = false
        rest = false
#23 0x00000000005ee6d6 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7ffe25a53060) at eval.c:2742
        fun = 128595189
        original_fun = 128595189
        funcar = 140729530003072
        numargs = 1
        lisp_numargs = 14112
        val = 0
        internal_args = 0x54d279 <functionp+358>
        count = 169
#24 0x00000000005edade in run_hook_wrapped_funcall (nargs=2,
args=0x7ffe25a53060) at eval.c:2428
        tmp = 9433040
        ret = 5550693
#25 0x00000000005edd35 in run_hook_with_args (nargs=2,
args=0x7ffe25a53060, funcall=0x5eda92 <run_hook_wrapped_funcall>)
    at eval.c:2509
        global_vals = 0
        sym = 8468720
        val = 91556435
        ret = 0
#26 0x00000000005edb2d in Frun_hook_wrapped (nargs=2,
args=0x7ffe25a53060) at eval.c:2443
No locals.
#27 0x00000000005ee355 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7ffe25a53058) at eval.c:2673
        fun = 12513149
        original_fun = 484352
        funcar = 12274
        numargs = 2
        lisp_numargs = 0
        val = 128595189
        internal_args = 0x7ffe25a53600
        count = 168
#28 0x000000000063061d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=10827748,
vector=10827781, maxdepth=78, args_template=2058, nargs=2,
    args=0x7ffe25a53610) at bytecode.c:880
        targets = {0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c94
<exec_byte_code+16980>, 0x633c96 <exec_byte_code+16982>,
          0x633c98 <exec_byte_code+16984>, 0x633c9a
<exec_byte_code+16986>, 0x633c9a <exec_byte_code+16986>,
          0x633cfa <exec_byte_code+17082>, 0x633d6d
<exec_byte_code+17197>, 0x62fea2 <exec_byte_code+1122>,
          0x62fea4 <exec_byte_code+1124>, 0x62fea6
<exec_byte_code+1126>, 0x62fea8 <exec_byte_code+1128>,
          0x62feaa <exec_byte_code+1130>, 0x62feaa
<exec_byte_code+1130>, 0x62feb0 <exec_byte_code+1136>,
          0x62fe65 <exec_byte_code+1061>, 0x630327
<exec_byte_code+2279>, 0x630329 <exec_byte_code+2281>,
          0x63032b <exec_byte_code+2283>, 0x63032d
<exec_byte_code+2285>, 0x63032f <exec_byte_code+2287>,
          0x63032f <exec_byte_code+2287>, 0x630370
<exec_byte_code+2352>, 0x630335 <exec_byte_code+2293>,
          0x630528 <exec_byte_code+2792>, 0x63052a
<exec_byte_code+2794>, 0x63052c <exec_byte_code+2796>,
          0x63052e <exec_byte_code+2798>, 0x630530
<exec_byte_code+2800>, 0x630530 <exec_byte_code+2800>,
          0x6304d0 <exec_byte_code+2704>, 0x6304ed
<exec_byte_code+2733>, 0x6305ea <exec_byte_code+2986>,
          0x6305ec <exec_byte_code+2988>, 0x6305ee
<exec_byte_code+2990>, 0x6305f0 <exec_byte_code+2992>,
          0x6305f2 <exec_byte_code+2994>, 0x6305f2
<exec_byte_code+2994>, 0x630592 <exec_byte_code+2898>,
          0x6305af <exec_byte_code+2927>, 0x6306ac
<exec_byte_code+3180>, 0x6306ae <exec_byte_code+3182>,
          0x6306b0 <exec_byte_code+3184>, 0x6306b2
<exec_byte_code+3186>, 0x6306b4 <exec_byte_code+3188>,
          0x6306b4 <exec_byte_code+3188>, 0x630654
<exec_byte_code+3092>, 0x630671 <exec_byte_code+3121>,
          0x6316a5 <exec_byte_code+7269>, 0x63153e
<exec_byte_code+6910>, 0x631535 <exec_byte_code+6901>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x6318cb <exec_byte_code+7819>,
          0x6319a4 <exec_byte_code+8036>, 0x631a02
<exec_byte_code+8130>, 0x631a61 <exec_byte_code+8225>,
          0x631ac4 <exec_byte_code+8324>, 0x6301a1
<exec_byte_code+1889>, 0x630217 <exec_byte_code+2007>,
          0x631b39 <exec_byte_code+8441>, 0x6300f8
<exec_byte_code+1720>, 0x63027d <exec_byte_code+2109>,
          0x631b9f <exec_byte_code+8543>, 0x631c05
<exec_byte_code+8645>, 0x631c4b <exec_byte_code+8715>,
          0x631cb1 <exec_byte_code+8817>, 0x631cfe
<exec_byte_code+8894>, 0x631dcb <exec_byte_code+9099>,
          0x631e11 <exec_byte_code+9169>, 0x631e77
<exec_byte_code+9271>, 0x631efa <exec_byte_code+9402>,
          0x631f40 <exec_byte_code+9472>, 0x631f86
<exec_byte_code+9542>, 0x631fec <exec_byte_code+9644>,
          0x632052 <exec_byte_code+9746>, 0x6320b8
<exec_byte_code+9848>, 0x63213b <exec_byte_code+9979>,
          0x632188 <exec_byte_code+10056>, 0x6321d5
<exec_byte_code+10133>, 0x6322a2 <exec_byte_code+10338>,
          0x632333 <exec_byte_code+10483>, 0x6323c4
<exec_byte_code+10628>, 0x6325f1 <exec_byte_code+11185>,
          0x63265c <exec_byte_code+11292>, 0x6326c7
<exec_byte_code+11399>, 0x632732 <exec_byte_code+11506>,
          0x63279d <exec_byte_code+11613>, 0x6327ea
<exec_byte_code+11690>, 0x63287c <exec_byte_code+11836>,
          0x6328c9 <exec_byte_code+11913>, 0x632916
<exec_byte_code+11990>, 0x632963 <exec_byte_code+12067>,
          0x632a63 <exec_byte_code+12323>, 0x6313d2
<exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x632ac0 <exec_byte_code+12416>,
          0x632b06 <exec_byte_code+12486>, 0x632bce
<exec_byte_code+12686>, 0x632c2b <exec_byte_code+12779>,
          0x632c88 <exec_byte_code+12872>, 0x632cce
<exec_byte_code+12942>, 0x632d1a <exec_byte_code+13018>,
          0x632d66 <exec_byte_code+13094>, 0x632dba
<exec_byte_code+13178>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x632e10 <exec_byte_code+13264>, 0x632e51
<exec_byte_code+13329>, 0x632e92 <exec_byte_code+13394>,
          0x632ed3 <exec_byte_code+13459>, 0x632f14
<exec_byte_code+13524>, 0x632f55 <exec_byte_code+13589>,
          0x6313d2 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x632f9b <exec_byte_code+13659>,
          0x632fe9 <exec_byte_code+13737>, 0x63302f
<exec_byte_code+13807>, 0x633075 <exec_byte_code+13877>,
          0x6330db <exec_byte_code+13979>, 0x633141
<exec_byte_code+14081>, 0x633187 <exec_byte_code+14151>,
          0x633274 <exec_byte_code+14388>, 0x6332da
<exec_byte_code+14490>, 0x633340 <exec_byte_code+14592>,
          0x6333a6 <exec_byte_code+14694>, 0x6333e7
<exec_byte_code+14759>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x631309 <exec_byte_code+6345>, 0x630759
<exec_byte_code+3353>, 0x62ff98 <exec_byte_code+1368>,
          0x63088c <exec_byte_code+3660>, 0x6309ec
<exec_byte_code+4012>, 0x630b40 <exec_byte_code+4352>,
          0x63129a <exec_byte_code+6234>, 0x6312d7
<exec_byte_code+6295>, 0x630482 <exec_byte_code+2626>,
          0x631393 <exec_byte_code+6483>, 0x631404
<exec_byte_code+6596>, 0x63148e <exec_byte_code+6734>,
          0x6314cd <exec_byte_code+6797>, 0x6316e4
<exec_byte_code+7332>, 0x631766 <exec_byte_code+7462>,
          0x6317e9 <exec_byte_code+7593>, 0x63184a
<exec_byte_code+7690>, 0x630710 <exec_byte_code+3280>,
          0x63342d <exec_byte_code+14829>, 0x6334b0
<exec_byte_code+14960>, 0x6334f6 <exec_byte_code+15030>,
          0x63353c <exec_byte_code+15100>, 0x633582
<exec_byte_code+15170>, 0x6335c8 <exec_byte_code+15240>,
          0x63362e <exec_byte_code+15342>, 0x633694
<exec_byte_code+15444>, 0x6336fa <exec_byte_code+15546>,
          0x633760 <exec_byte_code+15648>, 0x63389f
<exec_byte_code+15967>, 0x633905 <exec_byte_code+16069>,
          0x63396b <exec_byte_code+16171>, 0x6339b1
<exec_byte_code+16241>, 0x633a17 <exec_byte_code+16343>,
          0x633a7d <exec_byte_code+16445>, 0x633ad1
<exec_byte_code+16529>, 0x633b25 <exec_byte_code+16613>,
          0x6329b0 <exec_byte_code+12144>, 0x6329fd
<exec_byte_code+12221>, 0x633b72 <exec_byte_code+16690>,
          0x633bd5 <exec_byte_code+16789>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x630c94 <exec_byte_code+4692>,
          0x630d9a <exec_byte_code+4954>, 0x630edf
<exec_byte_code+5279>, 0x631024 <exec_byte_code+5604>,
          0x63115f <exec_byte_code+5919>, 0x631d4b
<exec_byte_code+8971>, 0x632222 <exec_byte_code+10210>,
          0x632b4e <exec_byte_code+12558>, 0x633e07
<exec_byte_code+17351>, 0x633e7d <exec_byte_code+17469>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633f1a <exec_byte_code+17626>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633fa2 <exec_byte_code+17762> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 168
        op = 2
        vectorp = 0xa53808 <pure+1342760>
        stack = {pc = 0xb686ea <pure+2477066>
"\210\003\242\006\006^\003\242\006\006]\003\242\003\242F\207",
          byte_string = 10827748,
          byte_string_start = 0xb686c7 <pure+2477031>
"\300C\300C\003C\003C\301\302\303\304\305\306\307\006\f\006\f\006\f\006\f\006\f\006\f&\006\310\"\311\312%\"\210\003\242\006\006^\003\242\006\006]\003\242\003\242F\207",
next = 0x7ffe25a536e0}
        top = 0x7ffe25a53058
        result = 176093659136
        type = (CATCHER_ALL | unknown: 32764)
#29 0x00000000005eec87 in funcall_lambda (fun=10827701, nargs=2,
arg_vector=0x7ffe25a53600) at eval.c:2855
        size = 5
        val = 2
        syms_left = 2058
        next = 6644174
        lexenv = 60761126112
        count = 168
        i = 5555035
        optional = false
        rest = false
#30 0x00000000005ee6d6 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7ffe25a535f8) at eval.c:2742
        fun = 10827701
        original_fun = 5067040
        funcar = 9613651
        numargs = 2
        lisp_numargs = 4308024368
        val = 4294967296
        internal_args = 0x5eb587 <push_handler+32>
        count = 167
#31 0x000000000063061d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=10828044,
vector=10828077, maxdepth=110, args_template=2050, nargs=2,
    args=0x7ffe25a53bc8) at bytecode.c:880
        targets = {0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c94
<exec_byte_code+16980>, 0x633c96 <exec_byte_code+16982>,
          0x633c98 <exec_byte_code+16984>, 0x633c9a
<exec_byte_code+16986>, 0x633c9a <exec_byte_code+16986>,
          0x633cfa <exec_byte_code+17082>, 0x633d6d
<exec_byte_code+17197>, 0x62fea2 <exec_byte_code+1122>,
          0x62fea4 <exec_byte_code+1124>, 0x62fea6
<exec_byte_code+1126>, 0x62fea8 <exec_byte_code+1128>,
          0x62feaa <exec_byte_code+1130>, 0x62feaa
<exec_byte_code+1130>, 0x62feb0 <exec_byte_code+1136>,
          0x62fe65 <exec_byte_code+1061>, 0x630327
<exec_byte_code+2279>, 0x630329 <exec_byte_code+2281>,
          0x63032b <exec_byte_code+2283>, 0x63032d
<exec_byte_code+2285>, 0x63032f <exec_byte_code+2287>,
          0x63032f <exec_byte_code+2287>, 0x630370
<exec_byte_code+2352>, 0x630335 <exec_byte_code+2293>,
          0x630528 <exec_byte_code+2792>, 0x63052a
<exec_byte_code+2794>, 0x63052c <exec_byte_code+2796>,
          0x63052e <exec_byte_code+2798>, 0x630530
<exec_byte_code+2800>, 0x630530 <exec_byte_code+2800>,
          0x6304d0 <exec_byte_code+2704>, 0x6304ed
<exec_byte_code+2733>, 0x6305ea <exec_byte_code+2986>,
          0x6305ec <exec_byte_code+2988>, 0x6305ee
<exec_byte_code+2990>, 0x6305f0 <exec_byte_code+2992>,
          0x6305f2 <exec_byte_code+2994>, 0x6305f2
<exec_byte_code+2994>, 0x630592 <exec_byte_code+2898>,
          0x6305af <exec_byte_code+2927>, 0x6306ac
<exec_byte_code+3180>, 0x6306ae <exec_byte_code+3182>,
          0x6306b0 <exec_byte_code+3184>, 0x6306b2
<exec_byte_code+3186>, 0x6306b4 <exec_byte_code+3188>,
          0x6306b4 <exec_byte_code+3188>, 0x630654
<exec_byte_code+3092>, 0x630671 <exec_byte_code+3121>,
          0x6316a5 <exec_byte_code+7269>, 0x63153e
<exec_byte_code+6910>, 0x631535 <exec_byte_code+6901>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x6318cb <exec_byte_code+7819>,
          0x6319a4 <exec_byte_code+8036>, 0x631a02
<exec_byte_code+8130>, 0x631a61 <exec_byte_code+8225>,
          0x631ac4 <exec_byte_code+8324>, 0x6301a1
<exec_byte_code+1889>, 0x630217 <exec_byte_code+2007>,
          0x631b39 <exec_byte_code+8441>, 0x6300f8
<exec_byte_code+1720>, 0x63027d <exec_byte_code+2109>,
          0x631b9f <exec_byte_code+8543>, 0x631c05
<exec_byte_code+8645>, 0x631c4b <exec_byte_code+8715>,
          0x631cb1 <exec_byte_code+8817>, 0x631cfe
<exec_byte_code+8894>, 0x631dcb <exec_byte_code+9099>,
          0x631e11 <exec_byte_code+9169>, 0x631e77
<exec_byte_code+9271>, 0x631efa <exec_byte_code+9402>,
          0x631f40 <exec_byte_code+9472>, 0x631f86
<exec_byte_code+9542>, 0x631fec <exec_byte_code+9644>,
          0x632052 <exec_byte_code+9746>, 0x6320b8
<exec_byte_code+9848>, 0x63213b <exec_byte_code+9979>,
          0x632188 <exec_byte_code+10056>, 0x6321d5
<exec_byte_code+10133>, 0x6322a2 <exec_byte_code+10338>,
          0x632333 <exec_byte_code+10483>, 0x6323c4
<exec_byte_code+10628>, 0x6325f1 <exec_byte_code+11185>,
          0x63265c <exec_byte_code+11292>, 0x6326c7
<exec_byte_code+11399>, 0x632732 <exec_byte_code+11506>,
          0x63279d <exec_byte_code+11613>, 0x6327ea
<exec_byte_code+11690>, 0x63287c <exec_byte_code+11836>,
          0x6328c9 <exec_byte_code+11913>, 0x632916
<exec_byte_code+11990>, 0x632963 <exec_byte_code+12067>,
          0x632a63 <exec_byte_code+12323>, 0x6313d2
<exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x632ac0 <exec_byte_code+12416>,
          0x632b06 <exec_byte_code+12486>, 0x632bce
<exec_byte_code+12686>, 0x632c2b <exec_byte_code+12779>,
          0x632c88 <exec_byte_code+12872>, 0x632cce
<exec_byte_code+12942>, 0x632d1a <exec_byte_code+13018>,
          0x632d66 <exec_byte_code+13094>, 0x632dba
<exec_byte_code+13178>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x632e10 <exec_byte_code+13264>, 0x632e51
<exec_byte_code+13329>, 0x632e92 <exec_byte_code+13394>,
          0x632ed3 <exec_byte_code+13459>, 0x632f14
<exec_byte_code+13524>, 0x632f55 <exec_byte_code+13589>,
          0x6313d2 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x632f9b <exec_byte_code+13659>,
          0x632fe9 <exec_byte_code+13737>, 0x63302f
<exec_byte_code+13807>, 0x633075 <exec_byte_code+13877>,
          0x6330db <exec_byte_code+13979>, 0x633141
<exec_byte_code+14081>, 0x633187 <exec_byte_code+14151>,
          0x633274 <exec_byte_code+14388>, 0x6332da
<exec_byte_code+14490>, 0x633340 <exec_byte_code+14592>,
          0x6333a6 <exec_byte_code+14694>, 0x6333e7
<exec_byte_code+14759>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x631309 <exec_byte_code+6345>, 0x630759
<exec_byte_code+3353>, 0x62ff98 <exec_byte_code+1368>,
          0x63088c <exec_byte_code+3660>, 0x6309ec
<exec_byte_code+4012>, 0x630b40 <exec_byte_code+4352>,
          0x63129a <exec_byte_code+6234>, 0x6312d7
<exec_byte_code+6295>, 0x630482 <exec_byte_code+2626>,
          0x631393 <exec_byte_code+6483>, 0x631404
<exec_byte_code+6596>, 0x63148e <exec_byte_code+6734>,
          0x6314cd <exec_byte_code+6797>, 0x6316e4
<exec_byte_code+7332>, 0x631766 <exec_byte_code+7462>,
          0x6317e9 <exec_byte_code+7593>, 0x63184a
<exec_byte_code+7690>, 0x630710 <exec_byte_code+3280>,
          0x63342d <exec_byte_code+14829>, 0x6334b0
<exec_byte_code+14960>, 0x6334f6 <exec_byte_code+15030>,
          0x63353c <exec_byte_code+15100>, 0x633582
<exec_byte_code+15170>, 0x6335c8 <exec_byte_code+15240>,
          0x63362e <exec_byte_code+15342>, 0x633694
<exec_byte_code+15444>, 0x6336fa <exec_byte_code+15546>,
          0x633760 <exec_byte_code+15648>, 0x63389f
<exec_byte_code+15967>, 0x633905 <exec_byte_code+16069>,
          0x63396b <exec_byte_code+16171>, 0x6339b1
<exec_byte_code+16241>, 0x633a17 <exec_byte_code+16343>,
          0x633a7d <exec_byte_code+16445>, 0x633ad1
<exec_byte_code+16529>, 0x633b25 <exec_byte_code+16613>,
          0x6329b0 <exec_byte_code+12144>, 0x6329fd
<exec_byte_code+12221>, 0x633b72 <exec_byte_code+16690>,
          0x633bd5 <exec_byte_code+16789>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x630c94 <exec_byte_code+4692>,
          0x630d9a <exec_byte_code+4954>, 0x630edf
<exec_byte_code+5279>, 0x631024 <exec_byte_code+5604>,
          0x63115f <exec_byte_code+5919>, 0x631d4b
<exec_byte_code+8971>, 0x632222 <exec_byte_code+10210>,
          0x632b4e <exec_byte_code+12558>, 0x633e07
<exec_byte_code+17351>, 0x633e7d <exec_byte_code+17469>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633f1a <exec_byte_code+17626>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633fa2 <exec_byte_code+17762> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 160
        op = 2
        vectorp = 0xa53930 <pure+1343056>
        stack = {pc = 0xb685cd <pure+2476781> "0\202x", byte_string = 10828044,
          byte_string_start = 0xb68569 <pure+2476681> "\305\030\306
ŉ\031\032\305\033\307\310\311\312\313\005!\314\"\315$\216\212\002\204\036",
next = 0x7ffe25a53c50}
        top = 0x7ffe25a535f8
        result = 0
        type = CONDITION_CASE
#32 0x00000000005eec87 in funcall_lambda (fun=10827997, nargs=2,
arg_vector=0x7ffe25a53bb8) at eval.c:2855
        size = 5
        val = 2
        syms_left = 2050
        next = 0
        lexenv = 60761127616
        count = 160
        i = 5555035
        optional = false
        rest = false
#33 0x00000000005ee6d6 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7ffe25a53bb0) at eval.c:2742
        fun = 10827997
        original_fun = 9419664
        funcar = 140729530006368
        numargs = 2
        lisp_numargs = 500
        val = 140729530006416
        internal_args = 0x2ff2
        count = 159
#34 0x000000000063061d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=10827420,
vector=10827453, maxdepth=50, args_template=1030, nargs=1,
    args=0x7ffe25a54180) at bytecode.c:880
        targets = {0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c94
<exec_byte_code+16980>, 0x633c96 <exec_byte_code+16982>,
          0x633c98 <exec_byte_code+16984>, 0x633c9a
<exec_byte_code+16986>, 0x633c9a <exec_byte_code+16986>,
          0x633cfa <exec_byte_code+17082>, 0x633d6d
<exec_byte_code+17197>, 0x62fea2 <exec_byte_code+1122>,
          0x62fea4 <exec_byte_code+1124>, 0x62fea6
<exec_byte_code+1126>, 0x62fea8 <exec_byte_code+1128>,
          0x62feaa <exec_byte_code+1130>, 0x62feaa
<exec_byte_code+1130>, 0x62feb0 <exec_byte_code+1136>,
          0x62fe65 <exec_byte_code+1061>, 0x630327
<exec_byte_code+2279>, 0x630329 <exec_byte_code+2281>,
          0x63032b <exec_byte_code+2283>, 0x63032d
<exec_byte_code+2285>, 0x63032f <exec_byte_code+2287>,
          0x63032f <exec_byte_code+2287>, 0x630370
<exec_byte_code+2352>, 0x630335 <exec_byte_code+2293>,
          0x630528 <exec_byte_code+2792>, 0x63052a
<exec_byte_code+2794>, 0x63052c <exec_byte_code+2796>,
          0x63052e <exec_byte_code+2798>, 0x630530
<exec_byte_code+2800>, 0x630530 <exec_byte_code+2800>,
          0x6304d0 <exec_byte_code+2704>, 0x6304ed
<exec_byte_code+2733>, 0x6305ea <exec_byte_code+2986>,
          0x6305ec <exec_byte_code+2988>, 0x6305ee
<exec_byte_code+2990>, 0x6305f0 <exec_byte_code+2992>,
          0x6305f2 <exec_byte_code+2994>, 0x6305f2
<exec_byte_code+2994>, 0x630592 <exec_byte_code+2898>,
          0x6305af <exec_byte_code+2927>, 0x6306ac
<exec_byte_code+3180>, 0x6306ae <exec_byte_code+3182>,
          0x6306b0 <exec_byte_code+3184>, 0x6306b2
<exec_byte_code+3186>, 0x6306b4 <exec_byte_code+3188>,
          0x6306b4 <exec_byte_code+3188>, 0x630654
<exec_byte_code+3092>, 0x630671 <exec_byte_code+3121>,
          0x6316a5 <exec_byte_code+7269>, 0x63153e
<exec_byte_code+6910>, 0x631535 <exec_byte_code+6901>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x6318cb <exec_byte_code+7819>,
          0x6319a4 <exec_byte_code+8036>, 0x631a02
<exec_byte_code+8130>, 0x631a61 <exec_byte_code+8225>,
          0x631ac4 <exec_byte_code+8324>, 0x6301a1
<exec_byte_code+1889>, 0x630217 <exec_byte_code+2007>,
          0x631b39 <exec_byte_code+8441>, 0x6300f8
<exec_byte_code+1720>, 0x63027d <exec_byte_code+2109>,
          0x631b9f <exec_byte_code+8543>, 0x631c05
<exec_byte_code+8645>, 0x631c4b <exec_byte_code+8715>,
          0x631cb1 <exec_byte_code+8817>, 0x631cfe
<exec_byte_code+8894>, 0x631dcb <exec_byte_code+9099>,
          0x631e11 <exec_byte_code+9169>, 0x631e77
<exec_byte_code+9271>, 0x631efa <exec_byte_code+9402>,
          0x631f40 <exec_byte_code+9472>, 0x631f86
<exec_byte_code+9542>, 0x631fec <exec_byte_code+9644>,
          0x632052 <exec_byte_code+9746>, 0x6320b8
<exec_byte_code+9848>, 0x63213b <exec_byte_code+9979>,
          0x632188 <exec_byte_code+10056>, 0x6321d5
<exec_byte_code+10133>, 0x6322a2 <exec_byte_code+10338>,
          0x632333 <exec_byte_code+10483>, 0x6323c4
<exec_byte_code+10628>, 0x6325f1 <exec_byte_code+11185>,
          0x63265c <exec_byte_code+11292>, 0x6326c7
<exec_byte_code+11399>, 0x632732 <exec_byte_code+11506>,
          0x63279d <exec_byte_code+11613>, 0x6327ea
<exec_byte_code+11690>, 0x63287c <exec_byte_code+11836>,
          0x6328c9 <exec_byte_code+11913>, 0x632916
<exec_byte_code+11990>, 0x632963 <exec_byte_code+12067>,
          0x632a63 <exec_byte_code+12323>, 0x6313d2
<exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x632ac0 <exec_byte_code+12416>,
          0x632b06 <exec_byte_code+12486>, 0x632bce
<exec_byte_code+12686>, 0x632c2b <exec_byte_code+12779>,
          0x632c88 <exec_byte_code+12872>, 0x632cce
<exec_byte_code+12942>, 0x632d1a <exec_byte_code+13018>,
          0x632d66 <exec_byte_code+13094>, 0x632dba
<exec_byte_code+13178>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x632e10 <exec_byte_code+13264>, 0x632e51
<exec_byte_code+13329>, 0x632e92 <exec_byte_code+13394>,
          0x632ed3 <exec_byte_code+13459>, 0x632f14
<exec_byte_code+13524>, 0x632f55 <exec_byte_code+13589>,
          0x6313d2 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x632f9b <exec_byte_code+13659>,
          0x632fe9 <exec_byte_code+13737>, 0x63302f
<exec_byte_code+13807>, 0x633075 <exec_byte_code+13877>,
          0x6330db <exec_byte_code+13979>, 0x633141
<exec_byte_code+14081>, 0x633187 <exec_byte_code+14151>,
          0x633274 <exec_byte_code+14388>, 0x6332da
<exec_byte_code+14490>, 0x633340 <exec_byte_code+14592>,
          0x6333a6 <exec_byte_code+14694>, 0x6333e7
<exec_byte_code+14759>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x631309 <exec_byte_code+6345>, 0x630759
<exec_byte_code+3353>, 0x62ff98 <exec_byte_code+1368>,
          0x63088c <exec_byte_code+3660>, 0x6309ec
<exec_byte_code+4012>, 0x630b40 <exec_byte_code+4352>,
          0x63129a <exec_byte_code+6234>, 0x6312d7
<exec_byte_code+6295>, 0x630482 <exec_byte_code+2626>,
          0x631393 <exec_byte_code+6483>, 0x631404
<exec_byte_code+6596>, 0x63148e <exec_byte_code+6734>,
          0x6314cd <exec_byte_code+6797>, 0x6316e4
<exec_byte_code+7332>, 0x631766 <exec_byte_code+7462>,
          0x6317e9 <exec_byte_code+7593>, 0x63184a
<exec_byte_code+7690>, 0x630710 <exec_byte_code+3280>,
          0x63342d <exec_byte_code+14829>, 0x6334b0
<exec_byte_code+14960>, 0x6334f6 <exec_byte_code+15030>,
          0x63353c <exec_byte_code+15100>, 0x633582
<exec_byte_code+15170>, 0x6335c8 <exec_byte_code+15240>,
          0x63362e <exec_byte_code+15342>, 0x633694
<exec_byte_code+15444>, 0x6336fa <exec_byte_code+15546>,
          0x633760 <exec_byte_code+15648>, 0x63389f
<exec_byte_code+15967>, 0x633905 <exec_byte_code+16069>,
          0x63396b <exec_byte_code+16171>, 0x6339b1
<exec_byte_code+16241>, 0x633a17 <exec_byte_code+16343>,
          0x633a7d <exec_byte_code+16445>, 0x633ad1
<exec_byte_code+16529>, 0x633b25 <exec_byte_code+16613>,
          0x6329b0 <exec_byte_code+12144>, 0x6329fd
<exec_byte_code+12221>, 0x633b72 <exec_byte_code+16690>,
          0x633bd5 <exec_byte_code+16789>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x630c94 <exec_byte_code+4692>,
          0x630d9a <exec_byte_code+4954>, 0x630edf
<exec_byte_code+5279>, 0x631024 <exec_byte_code+5604>,
          0x63115f <exec_byte_code+5919>, 0x631d4b
<exec_byte_code+8971>, 0x632222 <exec_byte_code+10210>,
          0x632b4e <exec_byte_code+12558>, 0x633e07
<exec_byte_code+17351>, 0x633e7d <exec_byte_code+17469>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633f1a <exec_byte_code+17626>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633fa2 <exec_byte_code+17762> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 159
        op = 2
        vectorp = 0xa536c0 <pure+1342432>
        stack = {pc = 0xb68732 <pure+2477138> "\207p\r>\204)",
byte_string = 10827420,
          byte_string_start = 0xb68714 <pure+2477108> "\b\205W", next
= 0x7ffe25a5b870}
        top = 0x7ffe25a53bb0
        result = 0
        type = (CATCHER_ALL | unknown: 32764)
#35 0x00000000005eec87 in funcall_lambda (fun=10827373, nargs=1,
arg_vector=0x7ffe25a54178) at eval.c:2855
        size = 5
        val = 1
        syms_left = 1030
        next = 5552192
        lexenv = 60761129008
        count = 159
        i = 5555035
        optional = false
        rest = false
#36 0x00000000005ee6d6 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7ffe25a54170) at eval.c:2742
        fun = 10827373
        original_fun = 8469344
        funcar = 44448
        numargs = 1
        lisp_numargs = 4926554320
        val = 4307507680
        internal_args = 0x5eb587 <push_handler+32>
        count = 158
#37 0x00000000005eb54b in internal_condition_case_n (bfun=0x5ee0d5
<Ffuncall>, nargs=2, args=0x7ffe25a54170, handlers=44448,
    hfun=0x43cc52 <safe_eval_handler>) at eval.c:1389
        val = 5550693
        c = 0x4725a00
#38 0x000000000043cea3 in safe__call (inhibit_quit=false, nargs=2,
func=8469344, ap=0x7ffe25a54230) at xdisp.c:2558
        i = 2
        count = 157
        sa_avail = 16368
        sa_count = 157
        args = 0x7ffe25a54170
        sa_must_free = false
        val = 0
#39 0x000000000043cf96 in safe_call (nargs=2, func=8469344) at xdisp.c:2574
        retval = 140729530008160
        ap = <error reading variable ap (Attempt to dereference a
generic pointer.)>
#40 0x000000000043cfd0 in safe_call1 (fn=8469344, arg=10274) at xdisp.c:2585
No locals.
#41 0x000000000043ff1f in handle_fontified_prop (it=0x7ffe25a559d0) at
xdisp.c:3805
        fns = 0
        fn = 8469344
        count = 156
        val = 91556147
        obuf = 0x4f95800
        begv = 1
        zv = 12477
        old_clip_changed = true
        prop = 0
        pos = 10274
        handled = HANDLED_NORMALLY
#42 0x000000000043ef1a in handle_stop (it=0x7ffe25a559d0) at xdisp.c:3371
        handled = HANDLED_NORMALLY
        handle_overlay_change_p = true
        p = 0x903e80 <it_props>
#43 0x000000000044bd72 in next_element_from_buffer (it=0x7ffe25a559d0)
at xdisp.c:8321
        success_p = true
#44 0x000000000044834b in get_next_display_element (it=0x7ffe25a559d0)
at xdisp.c:6921
        success_p = false
#45 0x000000000046e5f0 in display_line (it=0x7ffe25a559d0) at xdisp.c:20557
        x_before = 820
        nglyphs = 0
        ascent = 0
        phys_ascent = 0
        n_glyphs_before = 82
        hpos_before = 82
        x = 820
        descent = 0
        phys_descent = 0
        row = 0x7eb2500
        overlay_arrow_string = 0
        wrap_it = {window = 0, w = 0x0, f = 0x0, method =
GET_FROM_BUFFER, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0,
          base_level_stop = 13057072, end_charpos = 0, s = 0xbf5978
<metrics> "\377\377\001", string_nchars = 631588272,
          redisplay_end_trigger_charpos = 92, multibyte_p = false,
header_line_p = false, string_from_display_prop_p = false,
          string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, from_disp_prop_p = false,
ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false,
          dp = 0x7ffe25a558e0, dpvec = 0x48372b
<produce_special_glyphs+1393>, dpend = 0x700000000, dpvec_char_len =
631593424,
          dpvec_face_id = 32766, saved_face_id = 92, ctl_chars = {0,
103049437, 103049432, 20618288, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1,
            0, 0, 0}, start = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0,
              bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, current = {pos =
{charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0,
            string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0},
n_overlay_strings = 0, overlay_strings_charpos = 0,
          overlay_strings = {0 <repeats 16 times>}, string_overlays =
{0 <repeats 16 times>}, string = 0, from_overlay = 0,
          stack = {{string = 0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0,
stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0,
              cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0,
lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, charpos = 0,
                nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0},
face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0, slice = {x = 0,
                    y = 0, width = 0, height = 0}, image_id = 0},
stretch = {object = 0}, xwidget = {object = 0}}, position = {
                charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos =
0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {
                  charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0},
from_overlay = 0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA,
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding =
NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false,
string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false,
              avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, from_disp_prop_p
= false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0,
              space_width = 0, font_height = 0}, {string = 0,
string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0,
              prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos =
0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0,
                nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, charpos = 0, nchars =
0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0,
              u = {image = {object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width =
0, height = 0}, image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0},
                xwidget = {object = 0}}, position = {charpos = 0,
bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
                overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0,
bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0,
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false,
string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false,
              avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, from_disp_prop_p
= false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0,
              space_width = 0, font_height = 0}, {string = 0,
string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0,
              prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos =
0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0,
                nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, charpos = 0, nchars =
0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0,
              u = {image = {object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width =
0, height = 0}, image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0},
                xwidget = {object = 0}}, position = {charpos = 0,
bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
                overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0,
bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0,
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false,
string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false,
              avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, from_disp_prop_p
= false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0,
              space_width = 0, font_height = 0}, {string = 0,
string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0,
              prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos =
0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0,
                nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, charpos = 0, nchars =
0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0,
              u = {image = {object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width =
0, height = 0}, image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0},
                xwidget = {object = 0}}, position = {charpos = 0,
bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
                overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0,
bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0,
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false,
string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false,
              avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, from_disp_prop_p
= false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0,
              space_width = 0, font_height = 0}, {string = 0,
string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0,
              prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos =
0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0,
                nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, charpos = 0, nchars =
0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0,
              u = {image = {object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width =
0, height = 0}, image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0},
                xwidget = {object = 0}}, position = {charpos = 0,
bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
                overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0,
bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0,
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false,
string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false,
              avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, from_disp_prop_p
= false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0,
              space_width = 0, font_height = 0}}, sp = 0, selective =
0, what = IT_CHARACTER, face_id = 0,
          selective_display_ellipsis_p = false, ctl_arrow_p = false,
face_box_p = false, start_of_box_run_p = false,
          end_of_box_run_p = false, overlay_strings_at_end_processed_p
= false, ignore_overlay_strings_at_pos_p = false,
          glyph_not_available_p = false, starts_in_middle_of_char_p =
false, face_before_selective_p = false,
          constrain_row_ascent_descent_p = false, line_wrap =
TRUNCATE, base_face_id = 0, c = 0, len = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0,
            id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0,
reversed_p = false, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0,
            from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, char_to_display = 0,
glyphless_method = GLYPHLESS_DISPLAY_THIN_SPACE, image_id = 0,
          xwidget = 0x0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height =
8589934595}, space_width = 395136991232, voffset = 1,
          tab_width = 0, font_height = 0, object = -1, position =
{charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, truncation_pixel_width = 0,
          continuation_pixel_width = 0, first_visible_x = 0,
last_visible_x = 0, last_visible_y = 0, extra_line_spacing = 0,
          max_extra_line_spacing = 0, override_ascent = 0,
override_descent = 0, override_boff = 0, glyph_row = 0x5c,
          area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, nglyphs = 0, pixel_width = 0,
ascent = 0, descent = 0, max_ascent = 0, max_descent = 0,
          phys_ascent = 0, phys_descent = 0, max_phys_ascent = 0,
max_phys_descent = 0, current_x = 0,
          continuation_lines_width = 0, eol_pos = {charpos = 524288,
bytepos = 0}, current_y = 0, first_vpos = 0, vpos = 0,
          hpos = 0, left_user_fringe_bitmap = 0,
right_user_fringe_bitmap = 0, left_user_fringe_face_id = 0,
          right_user_fringe_face_id = 0, bidi_p = false, bidi_it =
{bytepos = 0, charpos = 0, ch = -1, nchars = 0, ch_len = 0,
            type = UNKNOWN_BT, type_after_wn = STRONG_L, orig_type =
RLE, resolved_level = 17 '\021', isolate_level = 0 '\000',
            invalid_levels = 73014444037, invalid_isolates =
55834574853, prev = {charpos = 55834574851, type = WEAK_EN,
              orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, last_strong = {charpos = 0,
type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT},
            next_for_neutral = {charpos = 0, type = UNKNOWN_BT,
orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, prev_for_neutral = {charpos = 0,
              type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, next_for_ws
= {charpos = 0, type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT},
            bracket_pairing_pos = 0, bracket_enclosed_type =
UNKNOWN_BT, next_en_pos = 0, next_en_type = UNKNOWN_BT,
            sos = NEUTRAL_DIR, scan_dir = 0, disp_pos = 0, disp_prop =
0, stack_idx = 0, level_stack = {{
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'} <repeats 68
times>, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level
= 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 83449856, next_for_neutral_type
= 0, last_strong_type = 1, prev_for_neutral_type = 1,
                level = 165 '\245', flags = 37 '%'},
{next_for_neutral_pos = 5555035, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level
= 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 83449861, next_for_neutral_type
= 0, last_strong_type = 5, prev_for_neutral_type = 1,
                level = 165 '\245', flags = 37 '%'},
{next_for_neutral_pos = 83449856, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 1, level
= 165 '\245', flags = 37 '%'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 85414728, next_for_neutral_type
= 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 249 '\371', flags = 4 '\004'},
{next_for_neutral_pos = 140729530012816, next_for_neutral_type = 6,
                last_strong_type = 7, prev_for_neutral_type = 1, level
= 100 'd', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 83449856, next_for_neutral_type
= 0, last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 7,
                level = 165 '\245', flags = 37 '%'},
{next_for_neutral_pos = 140729530013680, next_for_neutral_type = 2,
                last_strong_type = 3, prev_for_neutral_type = 5, level
= 68 'D', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 1,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 2,
prev_for_neutral_type = 7, level = 165 '\245', flags = 37 '%'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 5550693, next_for_neutral_type
= 5, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 249 '\371', flags = 4 '\004'},
{next_for_neutral_pos = 140729530012880, next_for_neutral_type = 6,
                last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 6, level
= 84 'T', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 1,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 13057072, next_for_neutral_type
= 2, last_strong_type = 3, prev_for_neutral_type = 7,
                level = 95 '_', flags = 0 '\000'},
{next_for_neutral_pos = 83449856, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 3, prev_for_neutral_type = 4, level
= 165 '\245', flags = 37 '%'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 5555035, next_for_neutral_type
= 0, last_strong_type = 6, prev_for_neutral_type = 2,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'},
{next_for_neutral_pos = 83449861, next_for_neutral_type = 5,
                last_strong_type = 1, prev_for_neutral_type = 3, level
= 101 'e', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 83449856, next_for_neutral_type
= 0, last_strong_type = 6, prev_for_neutral_type = 4,
                level = 165 '\245', flags = 37 '%'},
{next_for_neutral_pos = 13057072, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level
= 249 '\371', flags = 4 '\004'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 5,
                level = 165 '\245', flags = 37 '%'},
{next_for_neutral_pos = 5550693, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 1, prev_for_neutral_type = 5, level
= 23 '\027', flags = 5 '\005'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 140729530013040,
next_for_neutral_type = 6, last_strong_type = 4,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 6, level = 84 'T', flags = 0
'\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140729530013088,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 13057072, next_for_neutral_type
= 2, last_strong_type = 3, prev_for_neutral_type = 7,
                level = 95 '_', flags = 0 '\000'},
{next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type
= 4,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 6, level = 165 '\245', flags =
37 '%'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 5550693,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 6,
prev_for_neutral_type = 2, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 140729530013168,
next_for_neutral_type = 5, last_strong_type = 1,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 3, level = 101 'e', flags = 0
'\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 7,
prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 165 '\245', flags = 37 '%'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 15024, next_for_neutral_type =
3, last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 2,
                level = 243 '\363', flags = 4 '\004'},
{next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level
= 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 13057072, next_for_neutral_type
= 0, last_strong_type = 3, prev_for_neutral_type = 4,
                level = 236 '\354', flags = 5 '\005'},
{next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level
= 165 '\245', flags = 37 '%'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 5550693, next_for_neutral_type
= 3, last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 2,
                level = 243 '\363', flags = 4 '\004'},
{next_for_neutral_pos = 140729530013280, next_for_neutral_type = 1,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 6, level
= 101 'e', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 2006, next_for_neutral_type =
5, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 249 '\371', flags = 4 '\004'},
{next_for_neutral_pos = 13057072, next_for_neutral_type = 6,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level
= 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 4,
prev_for_neutral_type = 1, level = 165 '\245', flags = 37 '%'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 5550693, next_for_neutral_type
= 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'},
{next_for_neutral_pos = 140729530013344, next_for_neutral_type = 4,
                last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level
= 84 'T', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 45,
                next_for_neutral_type = 5, last_strong_type = 6,
prev_for_neutral_type = 7, level = 206 '\316',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 6,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 7, level = 206 '\316', flags =
0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 13057072,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 4,
prev_for_neutral_type = 6, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 3,
                level = 165 '\245', flags = 37 '%'},
{next_for_neutral_pos = 5550693, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level
= 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 140729530013632,
next_for_neutral_type = 4, last_strong_type = 1,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 1, level = 101 'e', flags = 0
'\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 13057072,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 501, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
last_strong_type = 7, prev_for_neutral_type = 1,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'},
{next_for_neutral_pos = 120, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 5, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level
= 165 '\245', flags = 37 '%'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 140729530013472,
next_for_neutral_type = 6, last_strong_type = 4,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 6, level = 84 'T', flags = 0
'\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 1,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 13057072, next_for_neutral_type
= 1, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'},
{next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type
= 2,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 5, level = 165 '\245', flags =
37 '%'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 5550693,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 6,
prev_for_neutral_type = 2, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 136049174,
next_for_neutral_type = 5, last_strong_type = 1, prev_for_neutral_type
= 3,
                level = 101 'e', flags = 0 '\000'},
{next_for_neutral_pos = 2147483663024, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 3, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level
= 165 '\245', flags = 37 '%'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 15024, next_for_neutral_type =
3, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 6,
                level = 243 '\363', flags = 4 '\004'},
{next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level
= 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 13057072, next_for_neutral_type
= 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 7,
                level = 236 '\354', flags = 5 '\005'},
{next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 7, level
= 165 '\245', flags = 37 '%'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 5550693, next_for_neutral_type
= 0, last_strong_type = 1, prev_for_neutral_type = 6,
                level = 236 '\354', flags = 5 '\005'}}, string =
{lstring = 140729530013808,
              s = 0x43f466 <compute_stop_pos+907> "\220H\201Đ", schars
= 0, bufpos = 140729530014160, from_disp_str = false,
              unibyte = false}, w = 0x0, paragraph_dir = NEUTRAL_DIR,
separator_limit = 0, first_elt = false,
            new_paragraph = false, frame_window_p = false},
paragraph_embedding = (R2L | unknown: 4473716)}
        wrap_data = 0x0
        may_wrap = false
        wrap_x = 1
        wrap_row_used = -1
        wrap_row_ascent = 631593424
        wrap_row_height = 0
        wrap_row_phys_ascent = 103049432
        wrap_row_phys_height = 0
        wrap_row_extra_line_spacing = 1
        wrap_row_min_pos = 1
        wrap_row_min_bpos = 4449229
        wrap_row_max_pos = 140729530014112
        wrap_row_max_bpos = 1
        cvpos = 0
        min_pos = 12478
        max_pos = 0
        min_bpos = 2485
        max_bpos = 2567
        pending_handle_line_prefix = false
#46 0x0000000000463e6b in try_window (window=103049437, pos=...,
flags=0) at xdisp.c:17206
        w = 0x62468d8
        it = {window = 103049437, w = 0x62468d8, f = 0x13a9c30, method
= GET_FROM_BUFFER, stop_charpos = 2568, prev_stop = 2568,
          base_level_stop = 2568, end_charpos = 12477, s = 0x0,
string_nchars = 0, redisplay_end_trigger_charpos = 0,
          multibyte_p = true, header_line_p = false,
string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
          from_disp_prop_p = false, ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p
= false, dp = 0x0, dpvec = 0x0, dpend = 0x0,
          dpvec_char_len = 0, dpvec_face_id = 0, saved_face_id = 0,
ctl_chars = {0 <repeats 16 times>}, start = {pos = {
              charpos = 2568, bytepos = 2568}, overlay_string_index =
-1, string_pos = {charpos = -1, bytepos = -1},
            dpvec_index = -1}, current = {pos = {charpos = 2568,
bytepos = 2568}, overlay_string_index = -1, string_pos = {
              charpos = -1, bytepos = -1}, dpvec_index = -1},
n_overlay_strings = 0, overlay_strings_charpos = 2527,
          overlay_strings = {0 <repeats 16 times>}, string_overlays =
{0 <repeats 16 times>}, string = 0, from_overlay = 0,
          stack = {{string = 0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0,
stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0,
              cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0,
lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, charpos = 0,
                nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0},
face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0, slice = {x = 0,
                    y = 0, width = 0, height = 0}, image_id = 0},
stretch = {object = 0}, xwidget = {object = 0}}, position = {
                charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos =
0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {
                  charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0},
from_overlay = 0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA,
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding =
NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false,
string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false,
              avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, from_disp_prop_p
= false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0,
              space_width = 0, font_height = 0}, {string = 0,
string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0,
              prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos =
0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0,
                nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, charpos = 0, nchars =
0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0,
              u = {image = {object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width =
0, height = 0}, image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0},
                xwidget = {object = 0}}, position = {charpos = 0,
bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
                overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0,
bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0,
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false,
string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false,
              avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, from_disp_prop_p
= false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0,
              space_width = 0, font_height = 0}, {string = 0,
string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0,
              prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos =
0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0,
                nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, charpos = 0, nchars =
0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0,
              u = {image = {object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width =
0, height = 0}, image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0},
                xwidget = {object = 0}}, position = {charpos = 0,
bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
                overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0,
bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0,
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false,
string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false,
              avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, from_disp_prop_p
= false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0,
              space_width = 0, font_height = 0}, {string = 0,
string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0,
              prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos =
0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0,
                nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, charpos = 0, nchars =
0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0,
              u = {image = {object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width =
0, height = 0}, image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0},
                xwidget = {object = 0}}, position = {charpos = 0,
bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
                overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0,
bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0,
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false,
string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false,
              avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, from_disp_prop_p
= false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0,
              space_width = 0, font_height = 0}, {string = 0,
string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0,
              prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos =
0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0,
                nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, charpos = 0, nchars =
0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0,
              u = {image = {object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width =
0, height = 0}, image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0},
                xwidget = {object = 0}}, position = {charpos = 0,
bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
                overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0,
bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0,
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false,
string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false,
              avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, from_disp_prop_p
= false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0,
              space_width = 0, font_height = 0}}, sp = 0, selective =
0, what = IT_CHARACTER, face_id = 0,
          selective_display_ellipsis_p = true, ctl_arrow_p = true,
face_box_p = false, start_of_box_run_p = false,
          end_of_box_run_p = false, overlay_strings_at_end_processed_p
= false, ignore_overlay_strings_at_pos_p = false,
          glyph_not_available_p = false, starts_in_middle_of_char_p =
false, face_before_selective_p = false,
          constrain_row_ascent_descent_p = false, line_wrap =
WINDOW_WRAP, base_face_id = 0, c = 0, len = 1, cmp_it = {
            stop_pos = 2568, id = -1, ch = -2, rule_idx = 0, lookback
= 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, charpos = 0,
            nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0},
char_to_display = 10,
          glyphless_method = GLYPHLESS_DISPLAY_THIN_SPACE, image_id =
0, xwidget = 0x0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0,
            height = 0}, space_width = 0, voffset = 0, tab_width = 8,
font_height = 0, object = 83449861, position = {
            charpos = 2567, bytepos = 2567}, truncation_pixel_width =
0, continuation_pixel_width = 10, first_visible_x = 0,
          last_visible_x = 944, last_visible_y = 1092,
extra_line_spacing = 0, max_extra_line_spacing = 0, override_ascent =
-1,
          override_descent = 0, override_boff = 0, glyph_row =
0x7eb2500, area = TEXT_AREA, nglyphs = 1, pixel_width = 10,
          ascent = 17, descent = 5, max_ascent = 0, max_descent = 0,
phys_ascent = 0, phys_descent = 0, max_phys_ascent = 0,
          max_phys_descent = 0, current_x = 0,
continuation_lines_width = 0, eol_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
          current_y = 814, first_vpos = 0, vpos = 37, hpos = 0,
left_user_fringe_bitmap = 0, right_user_fringe_bitmap = 0,
          left_user_fringe_face_id = 0, right_user_fringe_face_id = 0,
bidi_p = true, bidi_it = {bytepos = 2568, charpos = 2568,
            ch = 46, nchars = 1, ch_len = 1, type = STRONG_L,
type_after_wn = NEUTRAL_ON, orig_type = WEAK_CS,
            resolved_level = 0 '\000', isolate_level = 0 '\000',
invalid_levels = 0, invalid_isolates = 0, prev = {
              charpos = 2567, type = NEUTRAL_B, orig_type =
NEUTRAL_B}, last_strong = {charpos = 2564, type = UNKNOWN_BT,
              orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, next_for_neutral = {charpos =
2566, type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT},
            prev_for_neutral = {charpos = 2567, type = STRONG_L,
orig_type = NEUTRAL_ON}, next_for_ws = {charpos = -1,
              type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT},
bracket_pairing_pos = -1, bracket_enclosed_type = UNKNOWN_BT,
            next_en_pos = 0, next_en_type = UNKNOWN_BT, sos = L2R,
scan_dir = 1, disp_pos = 2761, disp_prop = 0, stack_idx = 0,
            level_stack = {{next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type
= 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'} <repeats 128
times>}, string = {lstring = 0, s = 0x0, schars = 0, bufpos = 0,
              from_disp_str = false, unibyte = false}, w = 0x62468d8,
paragraph_dir = L2R, separator_limit = -1,
            first_elt = false, new_paragraph = false, frame_window_p =
true}, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR}
        last_text_row = 0x7eb2400
        f = 0x13a9c30
        frame_line_height = 22
#47 0x00000000004605b6 in redisplay_window (window=103049437,
just_this_one_p=false) at xdisp.c:16395
        new_vpos = -1
        w = 0x62468d8
        f = 0x13a9c30
        buffer = 0x4f95800
        old = 0x64c9800
        lpoint = {charpos = 1, bytepos = 1}
        opoint = {charpos = 1, bytepos = 1}
        startp = {charpos = 1, bytepos = 1}
        update_mode_line = true
        tem = 24240
        it = {window = 103049437, w = 0x62468d8, f = 0x13a9c30, method
= GET_FROM_BUFFER, stop_charpos = 101, prev_stop = 1,
          base_level_stop = 0, end_charpos = 12477, s = 0x0,
string_nchars = 0, redisplay_end_trigger_charpos = 0,
          multibyte_p = true, header_line_p = false,
string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
          from_disp_prop_p = false, ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p
= false, dp = 0x0, dpvec = 0x0, dpend = 0x0,
          dpvec_char_len = 0, dpvec_face_id = 0, saved_face_id = 0,
ctl_chars = {0 <repeats 16 times>}, start = {pos = {
              charpos = 1, bytepos = 1}, overlay_string_index = -1,
string_pos = {charpos = -1, bytepos = -1}, dpvec_index = -1},
          current = {pos = {charpos = 1, bytepos = 1},
overlay_string_index = -1, string_pos = {charpos = -1, bytepos = -1},
            dpvec_index = -1}, n_overlay_strings = 0,
overlay_strings_charpos = 1, overlay_strings = {0 <repeats 16 times>},
          string_overlays = {0 <repeats 16 times>}, string = 0,
from_overlay = 0, stack = {{string = 0, string_nchars = 0,
              end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0,
base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0,
                rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p =
false, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0,
                to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object
= 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0},
                  image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}, xwidget =
{object = 0}}, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
              current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
                dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0, area =
LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false,
string_from_display_prop_p = false,
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p =
false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset
= 0, space_width = 0, font_height = 0}, {string = 0,
              string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0,
prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0,
                id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs =
0, reversed_p = false, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0,
                from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image
= {object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0,
                    height = 0}, image_id = 0}, stretch = {object =
0}, xwidget = {object = 0}}, position = {charpos = 0,
                bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos =
0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0,
area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false,
string_from_display_prop_p = false,
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p =
false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset
= 0, space_width = 0, font_height = 0}, {string = 0,
              string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0,
prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0,
                id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs =
0, reversed_p = false, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0,
                from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image
= {object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0,
                    height = 0}, image_id = 0}, stretch = {object =
0}, xwidget = {object = 0}}, position = {charpos = 0,
                bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos =
0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0,
area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false,
string_from_display_prop_p = false,
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p =
false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset
= 0, space_width = 0, font_height = 0}, {string = 0,
              string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0,
prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0,
                id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs =
0, reversed_p = false, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0,
                from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image
= {object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0,
                    height = 0}, image_id = 0}, stretch = {object =
0}, xwidget = {object = 0}}, position = {charpos = 0,
                bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos =
0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0,
area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false,
string_from_display_prop_p = false,
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p =
false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset
= 0, space_width = 0, font_height = 0}, {string = 0,
              string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0,
prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0,
                id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs =
0, reversed_p = false, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0,
                from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image
= {object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0,
                    height = 0}, image_id = 0}, stretch = {object =
0}, xwidget = {object = 0}}, position = {charpos = 0,
                bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos =
0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0,
area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false,
string_from_display_prop_p = false,
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p =
false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset
= 0, space_width = 0, font_height = 0}}, sp = 0,
          selective = 0, what = IT_CHARACTER, face_id = 0,
selective_display_ellipsis_p = true, ctl_arrow_p = true,
          face_box_p = false, start_of_box_run_p = false,
end_of_box_run_p = false, overlay_strings_at_end_processed_p = false,
          ignore_overlay_strings_at_pos_p = false,
glyph_not_available_p = false, starts_in_middle_of_char_p = false,
          face_before_selective_p = false,
constrain_row_ascent_descent_p = false, line_wrap = WINDOW_WRAP,
base_face_id = 0,
          c = 45, len = 1, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 120, id = -1, ch = -2,
rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0,
            reversed_p = false, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0,
from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, char_to_display = 45,
          glyphless_method = GLYPHLESS_DISPLAY_THIN_SPACE, image_id =
0, xwidget = 0x0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0,
            height = 0}, space_width = 0, voffset = 0, tab_width = 8,
font_height = 0, object = 83449861, position = {
            charpos = 1, bytepos = 1}, truncation_pixel_width = 0,
continuation_pixel_width = 10, first_visible_x = 0,
          last_visible_x = 944, last_visible_y = 1092,
extra_line_spacing = 0, max_extra_line_spacing = 0, override_ascent =
-1,
          override_descent = 0, override_boff = 0, glyph_row =
0x7eb0000, area = TEXT_AREA, nglyphs = 1, pixel_width = 10,
          ascent = 17, descent = 5, max_ascent = 0, max_descent = 0,
phys_ascent = 7, phys_descent = -5, max_phys_ascent = 7,
          max_phys_descent = 0, current_x = 0,
continuation_lines_width = 0, eol_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
current_y = 0,
          first_vpos = 0, vpos = 0, hpos = 0, left_user_fringe_bitmap
= 0, right_user_fringe_bitmap = 0,
          left_user_fringe_face_id = 0, right_user_fringe_face_id = 0,
bidi_p = true, bidi_it = {bytepos = 1, charpos = 1,
            ch = 45, nchars = 1, ch_len = 1, type = STRONG_L,
type_after_wn = NEUTRAL_ON, orig_type = WEAK_ES,
            resolved_level = 0 '\000', isolate_level = 0 '\000',
invalid_levels = 0, invalid_isolates = 0, prev = {charpos = 1,
              type = NEUTRAL_B, orig_type = NEUTRAL_B}, last_strong =
{charpos = 0, type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT},
            next_for_neutral = {charpos = -1, type = UNKNOWN_BT,
orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, prev_for_neutral = {charpos = 1,
              type = STRONG_L, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, next_for_ws =
{charpos = -1, type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT},
            bracket_pairing_pos = -1, bracket_enclosed_type =
UNKNOWN_BT, next_en_pos = 0, next_en_type = UNKNOWN_BT, sos = L2R,
            scan_dir = 1, disp_pos = 251, disp_prop = 0, stack_idx =
0, level_stack = {{next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'} <repeats 128 times>}, string =
{lstring = 0, s = 0x0, schars = 0, bufpos = 0,
              from_disp_str = false, unibyte = false}, w = 0x62468d8,
paragraph_dir = L2R, separator_limit = -1,
            first_elt = false, new_paragraph = false, frame_window_p =
true}, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR}
        current_matrix_up_to_date_p = false
        used_current_matrix_p = false
        buffer_unchanged_p = false
        temp_scroll_step = false
        count = 155
        rc = 0
        centering_position = -1
        last_line_misfit = false
        beg_unchanged = 1494
        end_unchanged = 0
        frame_line_height = 22
        itdata = 0x0
        use_desired_matrix = false
#48 0x000000000045a160 in redisplay_window_0 (window=103049437) at xdisp.c:14446
No locals.
#49 0x00000000005eb3f9 in internal_condition_case_1 (bfun=0x45a11e
<redisplay_window_0>, arg=103049437, handlers=13655107,
    hfun=0x45a0e6 <redisplay_window_error>) at eval.c:1333
        val = 5555252
        c = 0x4725600
#50 0x000000000045a0c3 in redisplay_windows (window=103049437) at xdisp.c:14426
        w = 0x62468d8
#51 0x000000000045a079 in redisplay_windows (window=123994117) at xdisp.c:14420
        w = 0x7640000
#52 0x00000000004591f0 in redisplay_internal () at xdisp.c:13986
        gcscrollbars = false
        f_redisplay_flag = false
        f = 0x13a9c30
        w = 0x736f000
        sw = 0x736f000
        fr = 0x13a9c30
        pending = false
        must_finish = true
        match_p = true
        tlbufpos = {charpos = 1, bytepos = 1}
        tlendpos = {charpos = 6211, bytepos = 6211}
        number_of_visible_frames = 1
        count = 152
        sf = 0x13a9c30
        polling_stopped_here = false
        tail = 17767795
        frame = 20618293
        consider_all_windows_p = true
        update_miniwindow_p = true
#53 0x0000000000459ae0 in redisplay_preserve_echo_area (from_where=13)
at xdisp.c:14279
No locals.
#54 0x000000000063d200 in wait_reading_process_output (time_limit=30,
nsecs=0, read_kbd=-1, do_display=true, wait_for_cell=0,
    wait_proc=0x0, just_wait_proc=0) at process.c:4664
        Atemp = {fds_bits = {0 <repeats 16 times>}}
        Ctemp = {fds_bits = {0 <repeats 16 times>}}
        process_skipped = false
        channel = 0
        nfds = 5656647
        Available = {fds_bits = {0 <repeats 16 times>}}
        Writeok = {fds_bits = {0 <repeats 16 times>}}
        check_write = false
        check_delay = 13057072
        no_avail = false
        xerrno = 32685
        proc = 140729530035472
        timeout = {tv_sec = 0, tv_nsec = 0}
        end_time = {tv_sec = 1475109423, tv_nsec = 995871146}
        timer_delay = {tv_sec = 0, tv_nsec = 124967335}
        got_output_end_time = {tv_sec = 0, tv_nsec = -1}
        wait = TIMEOUT
        got_some_output = 4095
        count = 151
        now = {tv_sec = 1475109393, tv_nsec = 995871146}
#55 0x0000000000424cc3 in sit_for (timeout=122, reading=true,
display_option=1) at dispnew.c:5762
        sec = 30
        nsec = 0
        do_display = true
#56 0x0000000000556f2a in read_char (commandflag=1, map=107783923,
prev_event=0, used_mouse_menu=0x7ffe25a5b0ef, end_time=0x0)
    at keyboard.c:2714
        tem0 = 5550693
        timeout = 30
        delay_level = 4
        buffer_size = 25
        c = 0
        jmpcount = 151
        local_getcjmp = {{__jmpbuf = {0, 8510197390242060807, 0, 74,
0, 0, 8510197389333993991, -8510113834680215033},
            __mask_was_saved = 0, __saved_mask = {__val = {18231872,
13057072, 6099580, 0, 140729530036016, 5550693, 18238512,
                13057072, 5683544, 0, 140729530036064, 5550693,
107783939, 140729530036160, 6223937, 0}}}}
        save_jump = {{__jmpbuf = {0, 8510197389786978823, 0, 0, 0, 0,
8510197389818436103, -8510113834680215033},
            __mask_was_saved = 0, __saved_mask = {__val = {18231872,
13057072, 6099580, 0, 140729530039712, 5550693, 18238512,
                13057072, 5683544, 0, 140729530039760, 5550693,
96092739, 140729530039856, 6223937, 0}}}}
        tem = 107783923
        save = 0
        previous_echo_area_message = 0
        also_record = 0
        reread = false
        recorded = false
        polling_stopped_here = false
        orig_kboard = 0x2b14b00
#57 0x0000000000563849 in read_key_sequence (keybuf=0x7ffe25a5b2a0,
bufsize=30, prompt=0, dont_downcase_last=false,
    can_return_switch_frame=true, fix_current_buffer=true,
prevent_redisplay=false) at keyboard.c:9063
        interrupted_kboard = 0x2b14b00
        interrupted_frame = 0x13a9c30
        key = 1
        used_mouse_menu = false
        echo_local_start = 0
        last_real_key_start = 0
        keys_local_start = 0
        new_binding = 98
        count = 151
        t = 0
        echo_start = 0
        keys_start = 0
        current_binding = 107783923
        first_event = 0
        first_unbound = 31
        mock_input = 0
        fkey = {parent = 17743475, map = 17743475, start = 0, end = 0}
        keytran = {parent = 13408835, map = 13408835, start = 0, end = 0}
        indec = {parent = 17743491, map = 17743491, start = 0, end = 0}
        shift_translated = false
        delayed_switch_frame = 0
        original_uppercase = 139638608343696
        original_uppercase_position = -1
        dummyflag = false
        starting_buffer = 0x64c9800
        fake_prefixed_keys = 0
#58 0x0000000000553df4 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1365
        cmd = 673488
        keybuf = {536871394, 140729530036928, 5551302, 9485060,
404480, 151, 3, 140729530037048, 0, 9472661, 140729530037040,
          10368189, 140729530037072, 6217479, 10368189, 9485060,
13057072, 404480, 0, 140729530037072, 5550693, 10368189,
          13057072, 5583936, 13057072, 140729530037120, 0,
140729530037136, 5550693, 5583739}
        i = 1
        prev_modiff = 497
        prev_buffer = 0x64c9800
        already_adjusted = false
#59 0x00000000005eb35f in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x5539ea
<command_loop_1>, handlers=19056, hfun=0x5531d7 <cmd_error>)
    at eval.c:1309
        val = 5550693
        c = 0x13ddc00
#60 0x00000000005536f4 in command_loop_2 (ignore=0) at keyboard.c:1107
        val = 2
#61 0x00000000005eac7f in internal_catch (tag=19776, func=0x5536cb
<command_loop_2>, arg=0) at eval.c:1074
        val = 5550693
        c = 0x40ab000
#62 0x000000000055362d in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1078
        val = 13104688
#63 0x0000000000552d9f in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:692
        count = 147
        val = 0
#64 0x000000000058f471 in read_minibuf (map=17823507, initial=0,
prompt=68058404, expflag=false, histvar=5362000, histpos=2,
    defalt=0, allow_props=false, inherit_input_method=false) at minibuf.c:660
        val = 0
        count = 138
        mini_frame = 20618293
        ambient_dir = 99850148
        minibuffer = 79945733
        input_method = 0
        enable_multibyte = 0
        pos = 0
        histstring = 140729530037776
        histval = 79298963
        empty_minibuf = 13497349
        dummy = 0
        frame = 20618293
#65 0x000000000058fd11 in Fread_from_minibuffer (prompt=68058404,
initial_contents=0, keymap=17823507, read=0, hist=5362000,
    default_value=0, inherit_input_method=0) at minibuf.c:940
        histvar = 5362000
        histpos = 2
        val = 43581290160
#66 0x00000000005ee619 in Ffuncall (nargs=8, args=0x7ffe25a5b7e8) at eval.c:2719
        internal_argbuf = {140729530038032, 12876208, 140729530038048,
6096378, 0, 10342653, 13104208, 6099602}
        fun = 9479133
        original_fun = 524672
        funcar = 140729530038096
        numargs = 7
        lisp_numargs = 13057072
        val = 0
        internal_args = 0x7ffe25a5b7f0
        count = 137
#67 0x000000000063061d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=10342620,
vector=10342653, maxdepth=74, args_template=8202, nargs=8,
    args=0x7ffe25a5bd78) at bytecode.c:880
        targets = {0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c94
<exec_byte_code+16980>, 0x633c96 <exec_byte_code+16982>,
          0x633c98 <exec_byte_code+16984>, 0x633c9a
<exec_byte_code+16986>, 0x633c9a <exec_byte_code+16986>,
          0x633cfa <exec_byte_code+17082>, 0x633d6d
<exec_byte_code+17197>, 0x62fea2 <exec_byte_code+1122>,
          0x62fea4 <exec_byte_code+1124>, 0x62fea6
<exec_byte_code+1126>, 0x62fea8 <exec_byte_code+1128>,
          0x62feaa <exec_byte_code+1130>, 0x62feaa
<exec_byte_code+1130>, 0x62feb0 <exec_byte_code+1136>,
          0x62fe65 <exec_byte_code+1061>, 0x630327
<exec_byte_code+2279>, 0x630329 <exec_byte_code+2281>,
          0x63032b <exec_byte_code+2283>, 0x63032d
<exec_byte_code+2285>, 0x63032f <exec_byte_code+2287>,
          0x63032f <exec_byte_code+2287>, 0x630370
<exec_byte_code+2352>, 0x630335 <exec_byte_code+2293>,
          0x630528 <exec_byte_code+2792>, 0x63052a
<exec_byte_code+2794>, 0x63052c <exec_byte_code+2796>,
          0x63052e <exec_byte_code+2798>, 0x630530
<exec_byte_code+2800>, 0x630530 <exec_byte_code+2800>,
          0x6304d0 <exec_byte_code+2704>, 0x6304ed
<exec_byte_code+2733>, 0x6305ea <exec_byte_code+2986>,
          0x6305ec <exec_byte_code+2988>, 0x6305ee
<exec_byte_code+2990>, 0x6305f0 <exec_byte_code+2992>,
          0x6305f2 <exec_byte_code+2994>, 0x6305f2
<exec_byte_code+2994>, 0x630592 <exec_byte_code+2898>,
          0x6305af <exec_byte_code+2927>, 0x6306ac
<exec_byte_code+3180>, 0x6306ae <exec_byte_code+3182>,
          0x6306b0 <exec_byte_code+3184>, 0x6306b2
<exec_byte_code+3186>, 0x6306b4 <exec_byte_code+3188>,
          0x6306b4 <exec_byte_code+3188>, 0x630654
<exec_byte_code+3092>, 0x630671 <exec_byte_code+3121>,
          0x6316a5 <exec_byte_code+7269>, 0x63153e
<exec_byte_code+6910>, 0x631535 <exec_byte_code+6901>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x6318cb <exec_byte_code+7819>,
          0x6319a4 <exec_byte_code+8036>, 0x631a02
<exec_byte_code+8130>, 0x631a61 <exec_byte_code+8225>,
          0x631ac4 <exec_byte_code+8324>, 0x6301a1
<exec_byte_code+1889>, 0x630217 <exec_byte_code+2007>,
          0x631b39 <exec_byte_code+8441>, 0x6300f8
<exec_byte_code+1720>, 0x63027d <exec_byte_code+2109>,
          0x631b9f <exec_byte_code+8543>, 0x631c05
<exec_byte_code+8645>, 0x631c4b <exec_byte_code+8715>,
          0x631cb1 <exec_byte_code+8817>, 0x631cfe
<exec_byte_code+8894>, 0x631dcb <exec_byte_code+9099>,
          0x631e11 <exec_byte_code+9169>, 0x631e77
<exec_byte_code+9271>, 0x631efa <exec_byte_code+9402>,
          0x631f40 <exec_byte_code+9472>, 0x631f86
<exec_byte_code+9542>, 0x631fec <exec_byte_code+9644>,
          0x632052 <exec_byte_code+9746>, 0x6320b8
<exec_byte_code+9848>, 0x63213b <exec_byte_code+9979>,
          0x632188 <exec_byte_code+10056>, 0x6321d5
<exec_byte_code+10133>, 0x6322a2 <exec_byte_code+10338>,
          0x632333 <exec_byte_code+10483>, 0x6323c4
<exec_byte_code+10628>, 0x6325f1 <exec_byte_code+11185>,
          0x63265c <exec_byte_code+11292>, 0x6326c7
<exec_byte_code+11399>, 0x632732 <exec_byte_code+11506>,
          0x63279d <exec_byte_code+11613>, 0x6327ea
<exec_byte_code+11690>, 0x63287c <exec_byte_code+11836>,
          0x6328c9 <exec_byte_code+11913>, 0x632916
<exec_byte_code+11990>, 0x632963 <exec_byte_code+12067>,
          0x632a63 <exec_byte_code+12323>, 0x6313d2
<exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x632ac0 <exec_byte_code+12416>,
          0x632b06 <exec_byte_code+12486>, 0x632bce
<exec_byte_code+12686>, 0x632c2b <exec_byte_code+12779>,
          0x632c88 <exec_byte_code+12872>, 0x632cce
<exec_byte_code+12942>, 0x632d1a <exec_byte_code+13018>,
          0x632d66 <exec_byte_code+13094>, 0x632dba
<exec_byte_code+13178>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x632e10 <exec_byte_code+13264>, 0x632e51
<exec_byte_code+13329>, 0x632e92 <exec_byte_code+13394>,
          0x632ed3 <exec_byte_code+13459>, 0x632f14
<exec_byte_code+13524>, 0x632f55 <exec_byte_code+13589>,
          0x6313d2 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x632f9b <exec_byte_code+13659>,
          0x632fe9 <exec_byte_code+13737>, 0x63302f
<exec_byte_code+13807>, 0x633075 <exec_byte_code+13877>,
          0x6330db <exec_byte_code+13979>, 0x633141
<exec_byte_code+14081>, 0x633187 <exec_byte_code+14151>,
          0x633274 <exec_byte_code+14388>, 0x6332da
<exec_byte_code+14490>, 0x633340 <exec_byte_code+14592>,
          0x6333a6 <exec_byte_code+14694>, 0x6333e7
<exec_byte_code+14759>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x631309 <exec_byte_code+6345>, 0x630759
<exec_byte_code+3353>, 0x62ff98 <exec_byte_code+1368>,
          0x63088c <exec_byte_code+3660>, 0x6309ec
<exec_byte_code+4012>, 0x630b40 <exec_byte_code+4352>,
          0x63129a <exec_byte_code+6234>, 0x6312d7
<exec_byte_code+6295>, 0x630482 <exec_byte_code+2626>,
          0x631393 <exec_byte_code+6483>, 0x631404
<exec_byte_code+6596>, 0x63148e <exec_byte_code+6734>,
          0x6314cd <exec_byte_code+6797>, 0x6316e4
<exec_byte_code+7332>, 0x631766 <exec_byte_code+7462>,
          0x6317e9 <exec_byte_code+7593>, 0x63184a
<exec_byte_code+7690>, 0x630710 <exec_byte_code+3280>,
          0x63342d <exec_byte_code+14829>, 0x6334b0
<exec_byte_code+14960>, 0x6334f6 <exec_byte_code+15030>,
          0x63353c <exec_byte_code+15100>, 0x633582
<exec_byte_code+15170>, 0x6335c8 <exec_byte_code+15240>,
          0x63362e <exec_byte_code+15342>, 0x633694
<exec_byte_code+15444>, 0x6336fa <exec_byte_code+15546>,
          0x633760 <exec_byte_code+15648>, 0x63389f
<exec_byte_code+15967>, 0x633905 <exec_byte_code+16069>,
          0x63396b <exec_byte_code+16171>, 0x6339b1
<exec_byte_code+16241>, 0x633a17 <exec_byte_code+16343>,
          0x633a7d <exec_byte_code+16445>, 0x633ad1
<exec_byte_code+16529>, 0x633b25 <exec_byte_code+16613>,
          0x6329b0 <exec_byte_code+12144>, 0x6329fd
<exec_byte_code+12221>, 0x633b72 <exec_byte_code+16690>,
          0x633bd5 <exec_byte_code+16789>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x630c94 <exec_byte_code+4692>,
          0x630d9a <exec_byte_code+4954>, 0x630edf
<exec_byte_code+5279>, 0x631024 <exec_byte_code+5604>,
          0x63115f <exec_byte_code+5919>, 0x631d4b
<exec_byte_code+8971>, 0x632222 <exec_byte_code+10210>,
          0x632b4e <exec_byte_code+12558>, 0x633e07
<exec_byte_code+17351>, 0x633e7d <exec_byte_code+17469>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633f1a <exec_byte_code+17626>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633fa2 <exec_byte_code+17762> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 134
        op = 7
        vectorp = 0x9dd100 <pure+857632>
        stack = {pc = 0xb9e5a4 <pure+2697924> "\211˚\203Y",
byte_string = 10342620,
          byte_string_start = 0xb9e562 <pure+2697858> "\003:\203\r",
next = 0x7ffe25a5c000}
        top = 0x7ffe25a5b7e8
        result = 5550693
        type = (CATCHER_ALL | unknown: 32764)
#68 0x00000000005eec87 in funcall_lambda (fun=10342573, nargs=8,
arg_vector=0x7ffe25a5bd38) at eval.c:2855
        size = 5
        val = 8
        syms_left = 8202
        next = 108577555
        lexenv = 60761160784
        count = 134
        i = 5555035
        optional = false
        rest = false
#69 0x00000000005ee6d6 in Ffuncall (nargs=9, args=0x7ffe25a5bd30) at eval.c:2742
        fun = 10342573
        original_fun = 5456736
        funcar = 0
        numargs = 8
        lisp_numargs = 1
        val = 0
        internal_args = 0x0
        count = 133
#70 0x00000000005ed8da in Fapply (nargs=2, args=0x7ffe25a5bf70) at eval.c:2321
        i = 9
        numargs = 8
        funcall_nargs = 9
        funcall_args = 0x7ffe25a5bd30
        spread_arg = 0
        fun = 10342573
        retval = 6
        sa_avail = 16312
        sa_count = 133
        sa_must_free = false
#71 0x00000000005ee355 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7ffe25a5bf68) at eval.c:2673
        fun = 12512909
        original_fun = 9504
        funcar = 0
        numargs = 2
        lisp_numargs = 13101520
        val = 47136
        internal_args = 0x39e0448897d
        count = 132
#72 0x000000000063061d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=66929924,
vector=71862725, maxdepth=114, args_template=8202, nargs=8,
    args=0x7ffe25a5c508) at bytecode.c:880
        targets = {0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c94
<exec_byte_code+16980>, 0x633c96 <exec_byte_code+16982>,
          0x633c98 <exec_byte_code+16984>, 0x633c9a
<exec_byte_code+16986>, 0x633c9a <exec_byte_code+16986>,
          0x633cfa <exec_byte_code+17082>, 0x633d6d
<exec_byte_code+17197>, 0x62fea2 <exec_byte_code+1122>,
          0x62fea4 <exec_byte_code+1124>, 0x62fea6
<exec_byte_code+1126>, 0x62fea8 <exec_byte_code+1128>,
          0x62feaa <exec_byte_code+1130>, 0x62feaa
<exec_byte_code+1130>, 0x62feb0 <exec_byte_code+1136>,
          0x62fe65 <exec_byte_code+1061>, 0x630327
<exec_byte_code+2279>, 0x630329 <exec_byte_code+2281>,
          0x63032b <exec_byte_code+2283>, 0x63032d
<exec_byte_code+2285>, 0x63032f <exec_byte_code+2287>,
          0x63032f <exec_byte_code+2287>, 0x630370
<exec_byte_code+2352>, 0x630335 <exec_byte_code+2293>,
          0x630528 <exec_byte_code+2792>, 0x63052a
<exec_byte_code+2794>, 0x63052c <exec_byte_code+2796>,
          0x63052e <exec_byte_code+2798>, 0x630530
<exec_byte_code+2800>, 0x630530 <exec_byte_code+2800>,
          0x6304d0 <exec_byte_code+2704>, 0x6304ed
<exec_byte_code+2733>, 0x6305ea <exec_byte_code+2986>,
          0x6305ec <exec_byte_code+2988>, 0x6305ee
<exec_byte_code+2990>, 0x6305f0 <exec_byte_code+2992>,
          0x6305f2 <exec_byte_code+2994>, 0x6305f2
<exec_byte_code+2994>, 0x630592 <exec_byte_code+2898>,
          0x6305af <exec_byte_code+2927>, 0x6306ac
<exec_byte_code+3180>, 0x6306ae <exec_byte_code+3182>,
          0x6306b0 <exec_byte_code+3184>, 0x6306b2
<exec_byte_code+3186>, 0x6306b4 <exec_byte_code+3188>,
          0x6306b4 <exec_byte_code+3188>, 0x630654
<exec_byte_code+3092>, 0x630671 <exec_byte_code+3121>,
          0x6316a5 <exec_byte_code+7269>, 0x63153e
<exec_byte_code+6910>, 0x631535 <exec_byte_code+6901>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x6318cb <exec_byte_code+7819>,
          0x6319a4 <exec_byte_code+8036>, 0x631a02
<exec_byte_code+8130>, 0x631a61 <exec_byte_code+8225>,
          0x631ac4 <exec_byte_code+8324>, 0x6301a1
<exec_byte_code+1889>, 0x630217 <exec_byte_code+2007>,
          0x631b39 <exec_byte_code+8441>, 0x6300f8
<exec_byte_code+1720>, 0x63027d <exec_byte_code+2109>,
          0x631b9f <exec_byte_code+8543>, 0x631c05
<exec_byte_code+8645>, 0x631c4b <exec_byte_code+8715>,
          0x631cb1 <exec_byte_code+8817>, 0x631cfe
<exec_byte_code+8894>, 0x631dcb <exec_byte_code+9099>,
          0x631e11 <exec_byte_code+9169>, 0x631e77
<exec_byte_code+9271>, 0x631efa <exec_byte_code+9402>,
          0x631f40 <exec_byte_code+9472>, 0x631f86
<exec_byte_code+9542>, 0x631fec <exec_byte_code+9644>,
          0x632052 <exec_byte_code+9746>, 0x6320b8
<exec_byte_code+9848>, 0x63213b <exec_byte_code+9979>,
          0x632188 <exec_byte_code+10056>, 0x6321d5
<exec_byte_code+10133>, 0x6322a2 <exec_byte_code+10338>,
          0x632333 <exec_byte_code+10483>, 0x6323c4
<exec_byte_code+10628>, 0x6325f1 <exec_byte_code+11185>,
          0x63265c <exec_byte_code+11292>, 0x6326c7
<exec_byte_code+11399>, 0x632732 <exec_byte_code+11506>,
          0x63279d <exec_byte_code+11613>, 0x6327ea
<exec_byte_code+11690>, 0x63287c <exec_byte_code+11836>,
          0x6328c9 <exec_byte_code+11913>, 0x632916
<exec_byte_code+11990>, 0x632963 <exec_byte_code+12067>,
          0x632a63 <exec_byte_code+12323>, 0x6313d2
<exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x632ac0 <exec_byte_code+12416>,
          0x632b06 <exec_byte_code+12486>, 0x632bce
<exec_byte_code+12686>, 0x632c2b <exec_byte_code+12779>,
          0x632c88 <exec_byte_code+12872>, 0x632cce
<exec_byte_code+12942>, 0x632d1a <exec_byte_code+13018>,
          0x632d66 <exec_byte_code+13094>, 0x632dba
<exec_byte_code+13178>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x632e10 <exec_byte_code+13264>, 0x632e51
<exec_byte_code+13329>, 0x632e92 <exec_byte_code+13394>,
          0x632ed3 <exec_byte_code+13459>, 0x632f14
<exec_byte_code+13524>, 0x632f55 <exec_byte_code+13589>,
          0x6313d2 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x632f9b <exec_byte_code+13659>,
          0x632fe9 <exec_byte_code+13737>, 0x63302f
<exec_byte_code+13807>, 0x633075 <exec_byte_code+13877>,
          0x6330db <exec_byte_code+13979>, 0x633141
<exec_byte_code+14081>, 0x633187 <exec_byte_code+14151>,
          0x633274 <exec_byte_code+14388>, 0x6332da
<exec_byte_code+14490>, 0x633340 <exec_byte_code+14592>,
          0x6333a6 <exec_byte_code+14694>, 0x6333e7
<exec_byte_code+14759>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x631309 <exec_byte_code+6345>, 0x630759
<exec_byte_code+3353>, 0x62ff98 <exec_byte_code+1368>,
          0x63088c <exec_byte_code+3660>, 0x6309ec
<exec_byte_code+4012>, 0x630b40 <exec_byte_code+4352>,
          0x63129a <exec_byte_code+6234>, 0x6312d7
<exec_byte_code+6295>, 0x630482 <exec_byte_code+2626>,
          0x631393 <exec_byte_code+6483>, 0x631404
<exec_byte_code+6596>, 0x63148e <exec_byte_code+6734>,
          0x6314cd <exec_byte_code+6797>, 0x6316e4
<exec_byte_code+7332>, 0x631766 <exec_byte_code+7462>,
          0x6317e9 <exec_byte_code+7593>, 0x63184a
<exec_byte_code+7690>, 0x630710 <exec_byte_code+3280>,
          0x63342d <exec_byte_code+14829>, 0x6334b0
<exec_byte_code+14960>, 0x6334f6 <exec_byte_code+15030>,
          0x63353c <exec_byte_code+15100>, 0x633582
<exec_byte_code+15170>, 0x6335c8 <exec_byte_code+15240>,
          0x63362e <exec_byte_code+15342>, 0x633694
<exec_byte_code+15444>, 0x6336fa <exec_byte_code+15546>,
          0x633760 <exec_byte_code+15648>, 0x63389f
<exec_byte_code+15967>, 0x633905 <exec_byte_code+16069>,
          0x63396b <exec_byte_code+16171>, 0x6339b1
<exec_byte_code+16241>, 0x633a17 <exec_byte_code+16343>,
          0x633a7d <exec_byte_code+16445>, 0x633ad1
<exec_byte_code+16529>, 0x633b25 <exec_byte_code+16613>,
          0x6329b0 <exec_byte_code+12144>, 0x6329fd
<exec_byte_code+12221>, 0x633b72 <exec_byte_code+16690>,
          0x633bd5 <exec_byte_code+16789>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x630c94 <exec_byte_code+4692>,
          0x630d9a <exec_byte_code+4954>, 0x630edf
<exec_byte_code+5279>, 0x631024 <exec_byte_code+5604>,
          0x63115f <exec_byte_code+5919>, 0x631d4b
<exec_byte_code+8971>, 0x632222 <exec_byte_code+10210>,
          0x632b4e <exec_byte_code+12558>, 0x633e07
<exec_byte_code+17351>, 0x633e7d <exec_byte_code+17469>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633f1a <exec_byte_code+17626>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633fa2 <exec_byte_code+17762> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 127
        op = 2
        vectorp = 0x44889c8
        stack = {pc = 0x41eb0a2 ")\"\210\003\325=\204\237",
byte_string = 66929924,
          byte_string_start = 0x41eb018 "\306\062\004\001\307 \206\n",
next = 0x7ffe25a5c6d0}
        top = 0x7ffe25a5bf68
        result = 140729530040400
        type = CATCHER
#73 0x00000000005eec87 in funcall_lambda (fun=71863021, nargs=8,
arg_vector=0x7ffe25a5c4c8) at eval.c:2855
        size = 5
        val = 8
        syms_left = 8202
        next = 6219818
        lexenv = 60761162720
        count = 127
        i = 5555035
        optional = false
        rest = false
#74 0x00000000005ee6d6 in Ffuncall (nargs=9, args=0x7ffe25a5c4c0) at eval.c:2742
        fun = 71863021
        original_fun = 59556272
        funcar = 9591492
        numargs = 8
        lisp_numargs = 0
        val = 0
        internal_args = 0x2
        count = 126
#75 0x00000000005ed8da in Fapply (nargs=2, args=0x7ffe25a5c678) at eval.c:2321
        i = 9
        numargs = 8
        funcall_nargs = 9
        funcall_args = 0x7ffe25a5c4c0
        spread_arg = 0
        fun = 71863021
        retval = 85745669
        sa_avail = 16312
        sa_count = 126
        sa_must_free = false
#76 0x00000000005ee355 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7ffe25a5c670) at eval.c:2673
        fun = 12512909
        original_fun = 9504
        funcar = 140729530041888
        numargs = 2
        lisp_numargs = 0
        val = 140729530043336
        internal_args = 0x5c7c0d <Flist+70>
        count = 125
#77 0x000000000063061d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=18273444,
vector=126100613, maxdepth=18, args_template=514, nargs=8,
    args=0x7ffe25a5cbc8) at bytecode.c:880
        targets = {0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c94
<exec_byte_code+16980>, 0x633c96 <exec_byte_code+16982>,
          0x633c98 <exec_byte_code+16984>, 0x633c9a
<exec_byte_code+16986>, 0x633c9a <exec_byte_code+16986>,
          0x633cfa <exec_byte_code+17082>, 0x633d6d
<exec_byte_code+17197>, 0x62fea2 <exec_byte_code+1122>,
          0x62fea4 <exec_byte_code+1124>, 0x62fea6
<exec_byte_code+1126>, 0x62fea8 <exec_byte_code+1128>,
          0x62feaa <exec_byte_code+1130>, 0x62feaa
<exec_byte_code+1130>, 0x62feb0 <exec_byte_code+1136>,
          0x62fe65 <exec_byte_code+1061>, 0x630327
<exec_byte_code+2279>, 0x630329 <exec_byte_code+2281>,
          0x63032b <exec_byte_code+2283>, 0x63032d
<exec_byte_code+2285>, 0x63032f <exec_byte_code+2287>,
          0x63032f <exec_byte_code+2287>, 0x630370
<exec_byte_code+2352>, 0x630335 <exec_byte_code+2293>,
          0x630528 <exec_byte_code+2792>, 0x63052a
<exec_byte_code+2794>, 0x63052c <exec_byte_code+2796>,
          0x63052e <exec_byte_code+2798>, 0x630530
<exec_byte_code+2800>, 0x630530 <exec_byte_code+2800>,
          0x6304d0 <exec_byte_code+2704>, 0x6304ed
<exec_byte_code+2733>, 0x6305ea <exec_byte_code+2986>,
          0x6305ec <exec_byte_code+2988>, 0x6305ee
<exec_byte_code+2990>, 0x6305f0 <exec_byte_code+2992>,
          0x6305f2 <exec_byte_code+2994>, 0x6305f2
<exec_byte_code+2994>, 0x630592 <exec_byte_code+2898>,
          0x6305af <exec_byte_code+2927>, 0x6306ac
<exec_byte_code+3180>, 0x6306ae <exec_byte_code+3182>,
          0x6306b0 <exec_byte_code+3184>, 0x6306b2
<exec_byte_code+3186>, 0x6306b4 <exec_byte_code+3188>,
          0x6306b4 <exec_byte_code+3188>, 0x630654
<exec_byte_code+3092>, 0x630671 <exec_byte_code+3121>,
          0x6316a5 <exec_byte_code+7269>, 0x63153e
<exec_byte_code+6910>, 0x631535 <exec_byte_code+6901>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x6318cb <exec_byte_code+7819>,
          0x6319a4 <exec_byte_code+8036>, 0x631a02
<exec_byte_code+8130>, 0x631a61 <exec_byte_code+8225>,
          0x631ac4 <exec_byte_code+8324>, 0x6301a1
<exec_byte_code+1889>, 0x630217 <exec_byte_code+2007>,
          0x631b39 <exec_byte_code+8441>, 0x6300f8
<exec_byte_code+1720>, 0x63027d <exec_byte_code+2109>,
          0x631b9f <exec_byte_code+8543>, 0x631c05
<exec_byte_code+8645>, 0x631c4b <exec_byte_code+8715>,
          0x631cb1 <exec_byte_code+8817>, 0x631cfe
<exec_byte_code+8894>, 0x631dcb <exec_byte_code+9099>,
          0x631e11 <exec_byte_code+9169>, 0x631e77
<exec_byte_code+9271>, 0x631efa <exec_byte_code+9402>,
          0x631f40 <exec_byte_code+9472>, 0x631f86
<exec_byte_code+9542>, 0x631fec <exec_byte_code+9644>,
          0x632052 <exec_byte_code+9746>, 0x6320b8
<exec_byte_code+9848>, 0x63213b <exec_byte_code+9979>,
          0x632188 <exec_byte_code+10056>, 0x6321d5
<exec_byte_code+10133>, 0x6322a2 <exec_byte_code+10338>,
          0x632333 <exec_byte_code+10483>, 0x6323c4
<exec_byte_code+10628>, 0x6325f1 <exec_byte_code+11185>,
          0x63265c <exec_byte_code+11292>, 0x6326c7
<exec_byte_code+11399>, 0x632732 <exec_byte_code+11506>,
          0x63279d <exec_byte_code+11613>, 0x6327ea
<exec_byte_code+11690>, 0x63287c <exec_byte_code+11836>,
          0x6328c9 <exec_byte_code+11913>, 0x632916
<exec_byte_code+11990>, 0x632963 <exec_byte_code+12067>,
          0x632a63 <exec_byte_code+12323>, 0x6313d2
<exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x632ac0 <exec_byte_code+12416>,
          0x632b06 <exec_byte_code+12486>, 0x632bce
<exec_byte_code+12686>, 0x632c2b <exec_byte_code+12779>,
          0x632c88 <exec_byte_code+12872>, 0x632cce
<exec_byte_code+12942>, 0x632d1a <exec_byte_code+13018>,
          0x632d66 <exec_byte_code+13094>, 0x632dba
<exec_byte_code+13178>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x632e10 <exec_byte_code+13264>, 0x632e51
<exec_byte_code+13329>, 0x632e92 <exec_byte_code+13394>,
          0x632ed3 <exec_byte_code+13459>, 0x632f14
<exec_byte_code+13524>, 0x632f55 <exec_byte_code+13589>,
          0x6313d2 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x632f9b <exec_byte_code+13659>,
          0x632fe9 <exec_byte_code+13737>, 0x63302f
<exec_byte_code+13807>, 0x633075 <exec_byte_code+13877>,
          0x6330db <exec_byte_code+13979>, 0x633141
<exec_byte_code+14081>, 0x633187 <exec_byte_code+14151>,
          0x633274 <exec_byte_code+14388>, 0x6332da
<exec_byte_code+14490>, 0x633340 <exec_byte_code+14592>,
          0x6333a6 <exec_byte_code+14694>, 0x6333e7
<exec_byte_code+14759>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x631309 <exec_byte_code+6345>, 0x630759
<exec_byte_code+3353>, 0x62ff98 <exec_byte_code+1368>,
          0x63088c <exec_byte_code+3660>, 0x6309ec
<exec_byte_code+4012>, 0x630b40 <exec_byte_code+4352>,
          0x63129a <exec_byte_code+6234>, 0x6312d7
<exec_byte_code+6295>, 0x630482 <exec_byte_code+2626>,
          0x631393 <exec_byte_code+6483>, 0x631404
<exec_byte_code+6596>, 0x63148e <exec_byte_code+6734>,
          0x6314cd <exec_byte_code+6797>, 0x6316e4
<exec_byte_code+7332>, 0x631766 <exec_byte_code+7462>,
          0x6317e9 <exec_byte_code+7593>, 0x63184a
<exec_byte_code+7690>, 0x630710 <exec_byte_code+3280>,
          0x63342d <exec_byte_code+14829>, 0x6334b0
<exec_byte_code+14960>, 0x6334f6 <exec_byte_code+15030>,
          0x63353c <exec_byte_code+15100>, 0x633582
<exec_byte_code+15170>, 0x6335c8 <exec_byte_code+15240>,
          0x63362e <exec_byte_code+15342>, 0x633694
<exec_byte_code+15444>, 0x6336fa <exec_byte_code+15546>,
          0x633760 <exec_byte_code+15648>, 0x63389f
<exec_byte_code+15967>, 0x633905 <exec_byte_code+16069>,
          0x63396b <exec_byte_code+16171>, 0x6339b1
<exec_byte_code+16241>, 0x633a17 <exec_byte_code+16343>,
          0x633a7d <exec_byte_code+16445>, 0x633ad1
<exec_byte_code+16529>, 0x633b25 <exec_byte_code+16613>,
          0x6329b0 <exec_byte_code+12144>, 0x6329fd
<exec_byte_code+12221>, 0x633b72 <exec_byte_code+16690>,
          0x633bd5 <exec_byte_code+16789>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x630c94 <exec_byte_code+4692>,
          0x630d9a <exec_byte_code+4954>, 0x630edf
<exec_byte_code+5279>, 0x631024 <exec_byte_code+5604>,
          0x63115f <exec_byte_code+5919>, 0x631d4b
<exec_byte_code+8971>, 0x632222 <exec_byte_code+10210>,
          0x632b4e <exec_byte_code+12558>, 0x633e07
<exec_byte_code+17351>, 0x633e7d <exec_byte_code+17469>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633f1a <exec_byte_code+17626>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633fa2 <exec_byte_code+17762> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 125
        op = 2
        vectorp = 0x7842488
        stack = {pc = 0x105f3ec "\207", byte_string = 18273444,
byte_string_start = 0x105f3e8 "\300\301\002\"\207",
          next = 0x7ffe25a5cd80}
        top = 0x7ffe25a5c670
        result = 89338483
        type = (CATCHER_ALL | unknown: 32764)
#78 0x00000000005eec87 in funcall_lambda (fun=126100653, nargs=8,
arg_vector=0x7ffe25a5cbc8) at eval.c:2855
        size = 5
        val = 8
        syms_left = 514
        next = 5552278
        lexenv = 60761164464
        count = 125
        i = 5555035
        optional = false
        rest = false
#79 0x00000000005ee6d6 in Ffuncall (nargs=9, args=0x7ffe25a5cbc0) at eval.c:2742
        fun = 126100653
        original_fun = 126100653
        funcar = 140729530043216
        numargs = 8
        lisp_numargs = 47136
        val = 140729530043264
        internal_args = 0x5d12c1 <Fsymbol_value+38>
        count = 124
#80 0x00000000005914f0 in Fcompleting_read (prompt=68058404,
collection=10376517, predicate=14832, require_match=44448,
    initial_input=0, hist=5362000, def=0, inherit_input_method=0) at
minibuf.c:1644
No locals.
#81 0x00000000005ee696 in Ffuncall (nargs=7, args=0x7ffe25a5ccf8) at eval.c:2726
        internal_argbuf = {68058404, 10376517, 14832, 44448, 0, 5362000, 0, 0}
        fun = 9479517
        original_fun = 523456
        funcar = 68058404
        numargs = 6
        lisp_numargs = 0
        val = 140729530043600
        internal_args = 0x7ffe25a5cc40
        count = 123
#82 0x000000000063061d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=10375740,
vector=10375773, maxdepth=42, args_template=2, nargs=0,
    args=0x7ffe25a5d258) at bytecode.c:880
        targets = {0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c94
<exec_byte_code+16980>, 0x633c96 <exec_byte_code+16982>,
          0x633c98 <exec_byte_code+16984>, 0x633c9a
<exec_byte_code+16986>, 0x633c9a <exec_byte_code+16986>,
          0x633cfa <exec_byte_code+17082>, 0x633d6d
<exec_byte_code+17197>, 0x62fea2 <exec_byte_code+1122>,
          0x62fea4 <exec_byte_code+1124>, 0x62fea6
<exec_byte_code+1126>, 0x62fea8 <exec_byte_code+1128>,
          0x62feaa <exec_byte_code+1130>, 0x62feaa
<exec_byte_code+1130>, 0x62feb0 <exec_byte_code+1136>,
          0x62fe65 <exec_byte_code+1061>, 0x630327
<exec_byte_code+2279>, 0x630329 <exec_byte_code+2281>,
          0x63032b <exec_byte_code+2283>, 0x63032d
<exec_byte_code+2285>, 0x63032f <exec_byte_code+2287>,
          0x63032f <exec_byte_code+2287>, 0x630370
<exec_byte_code+2352>, 0x630335 <exec_byte_code+2293>,
          0x630528 <exec_byte_code+2792>, 0x63052a
<exec_byte_code+2794>, 0x63052c <exec_byte_code+2796>,
          0x63052e <exec_byte_code+2798>, 0x630530
<exec_byte_code+2800>, 0x630530 <exec_byte_code+2800>,
          0x6304d0 <exec_byte_code+2704>, 0x6304ed
<exec_byte_code+2733>, 0x6305ea <exec_byte_code+2986>,
          0x6305ec <exec_byte_code+2988>, 0x6305ee
<exec_byte_code+2990>, 0x6305f0 <exec_byte_code+2992>,
          0x6305f2 <exec_byte_code+2994>, 0x6305f2
<exec_byte_code+2994>, 0x630592 <exec_byte_code+2898>,
          0x6305af <exec_byte_code+2927>, 0x6306ac
<exec_byte_code+3180>, 0x6306ae <exec_byte_code+3182>,
          0x6306b0 <exec_byte_code+3184>, 0x6306b2
<exec_byte_code+3186>, 0x6306b4 <exec_byte_code+3188>,
          0x6306b4 <exec_byte_code+3188>, 0x630654
<exec_byte_code+3092>, 0x630671 <exec_byte_code+3121>,
          0x6316a5 <exec_byte_code+7269>, 0x63153e
<exec_byte_code+6910>, 0x631535 <exec_byte_code+6901>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x6318cb <exec_byte_code+7819>,
          0x6319a4 <exec_byte_code+8036>, 0x631a02
<exec_byte_code+8130>, 0x631a61 <exec_byte_code+8225>,
          0x631ac4 <exec_byte_code+8324>, 0x6301a1
<exec_byte_code+1889>, 0x630217 <exec_byte_code+2007>,
          0x631b39 <exec_byte_code+8441>, 0x6300f8
<exec_byte_code+1720>, 0x63027d <exec_byte_code+2109>,
          0x631b9f <exec_byte_code+8543>, 0x631c05
<exec_byte_code+8645>, 0x631c4b <exec_byte_code+8715>,
          0x631cb1 <exec_byte_code+8817>, 0x631cfe
<exec_byte_code+8894>, 0x631dcb <exec_byte_code+9099>,
          0x631e11 <exec_byte_code+9169>, 0x631e77
<exec_byte_code+9271>, 0x631efa <exec_byte_code+9402>,
          0x631f40 <exec_byte_code+9472>, 0x631f86
<exec_byte_code+9542>, 0x631fec <exec_byte_code+9644>,
          0x632052 <exec_byte_code+9746>, 0x6320b8
<exec_byte_code+9848>, 0x63213b <exec_byte_code+9979>,
          0x632188 <exec_byte_code+10056>, 0x6321d5
<exec_byte_code+10133>, 0x6322a2 <exec_byte_code+10338>,
          0x632333 <exec_byte_code+10483>, 0x6323c4
<exec_byte_code+10628>, 0x6325f1 <exec_byte_code+11185>,
          0x63265c <exec_byte_code+11292>, 0x6326c7
<exec_byte_code+11399>, 0x632732 <exec_byte_code+11506>,
          0x63279d <exec_byte_code+11613>, 0x6327ea
<exec_byte_code+11690>, 0x63287c <exec_byte_code+11836>,
          0x6328c9 <exec_byte_code+11913>, 0x632916
<exec_byte_code+11990>, 0x632963 <exec_byte_code+12067>,
          0x632a63 <exec_byte_code+12323>, 0x6313d2
<exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x632ac0 <exec_byte_code+12416>,
          0x632b06 <exec_byte_code+12486>, 0x632bce
<exec_byte_code+12686>, 0x632c2b <exec_byte_code+12779>,
          0x632c88 <exec_byte_code+12872>, 0x632cce
<exec_byte_code+12942>, 0x632d1a <exec_byte_code+13018>,
          0x632d66 <exec_byte_code+13094>, 0x632dba
<exec_byte_code+13178>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x632e10 <exec_byte_code+13264>, 0x632e51
<exec_byte_code+13329>, 0x632e92 <exec_byte_code+13394>,
          0x632ed3 <exec_byte_code+13459>, 0x632f14
<exec_byte_code+13524>, 0x632f55 <exec_byte_code+13589>,
          0x6313d2 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x632f9b <exec_byte_code+13659>,
          0x632fe9 <exec_byte_code+13737>, 0x63302f
<exec_byte_code+13807>, 0x633075 <exec_byte_code+13877>,
          0x6330db <exec_byte_code+13979>, 0x633141
<exec_byte_code+14081>, 0x633187 <exec_byte_code+14151>,
          0x633274 <exec_byte_code+14388>, 0x6332da
<exec_byte_code+14490>, 0x633340 <exec_byte_code+14592>,
          0x6333a6 <exec_byte_code+14694>, 0x6333e7
<exec_byte_code+14759>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x631309 <exec_byte_code+6345>, 0x630759
<exec_byte_code+3353>, 0x62ff98 <exec_byte_code+1368>,
          0x63088c <exec_byte_code+3660>, 0x6309ec
<exec_byte_code+4012>, 0x630b40 <exec_byte_code+4352>,
          0x63129a <exec_byte_code+6234>, 0x6312d7
<exec_byte_code+6295>, 0x630482 <exec_byte_code+2626>,
          0x631393 <exec_byte_code+6483>, 0x631404
<exec_byte_code+6596>, 0x63148e <exec_byte_code+6734>,
          0x6314cd <exec_byte_code+6797>, 0x6316e4
<exec_byte_code+7332>, 0x631766 <exec_byte_code+7462>,
          0x6317e9 <exec_byte_code+7593>, 0x63184a
<exec_byte_code+7690>, 0x630710 <exec_byte_code+3280>,
          0x63342d <exec_byte_code+14829>, 0x6334b0
<exec_byte_code+14960>, 0x6334f6 <exec_byte_code+15030>,
          0x63353c <exec_byte_code+15100>, 0x633582
<exec_byte_code+15170>, 0x6335c8 <exec_byte_code+15240>,
          0x63362e <exec_byte_code+15342>, 0x633694
<exec_byte_code+15444>, 0x6336fa <exec_byte_code+15546>,
          0x633760 <exec_byte_code+15648>, 0x63389f
<exec_byte_code+15967>, 0x633905 <exec_byte_code+16069>,
          0x63396b <exec_byte_code+16171>, 0x6339b1
<exec_byte_code+16241>, 0x633a17 <exec_byte_code+16343>,
          0x633a7d <exec_byte_code+16445>, 0x633ad1
<exec_byte_code+16529>, 0x633b25 <exec_byte_code+16613>,
          0x6329b0 <exec_byte_code+12144>, 0x6329fd
<exec_byte_code+12221>, 0x633b72 <exec_byte_code+16690>,
          0x633bd5 <exec_byte_code+16789>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x630c94 <exec_byte_code+4692>,
          0x630d9a <exec_byte_code+4954>, 0x630edf
<exec_byte_code+5279>, 0x631024 <exec_byte_code+5604>,
          0x63115f <exec_byte_code+5919>, 0x631d4b
<exec_byte_code+8971>, 0x632222 <exec_byte_code+10210>,
          0x632b4e <exec_byte_code+12558>, 0x633e07
<exec_byte_code+17351>, 0x633e7d <exec_byte_code+17469>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633f1a <exec_byte_code+17626>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633fa2 <exec_byte_code+17762> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 122
        op = 6
        vectorp = 0x9e5260 <pure+890752>
        stack = {pc = 0xb9abaf <pure+2683087> ")\207", byte_string = 10375740,
          byte_string_start = 0xb9ab49 <pure+2682985>
"\301\302C\211\303\304\305\306\307\006\a\006\a\"\310\"\311$\240\210\303\304\312\306\307\005!\313\"\311$\216\314\315\002\242\"\210\316\b\317=\203\061",
next = 0x7ffe25a5d2a0}
        top = 0x7ffe25a5ccf8
        result = 140729530043904
        type = (CATCHER_ALL | unknown: 32764)
#83 0x00000000005eec87 in funcall_lambda (fun=10375693, nargs=0,
arg_vector=0x7ffe25a5d258) at eval.c:2855
        size = 5
        val = 0
        syms_left = 2
        next = 140384945317888
        lexenv = 60761166176
        count = 122
        i = 5555035
        optional = false
        rest = false
#84 0x00000000005ee6d6 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7ffe25a5d250) at eval.c:2742
        fun = 10375693
        original_fun = 5362096
        funcar = 140729530044928
        numargs = 0
        lisp_numargs = 47136
        val = 0
        internal_args = 0x5d12c1 <Fsymbol_value+38>
        count = 121
#85 0x000000000063061d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=10378468,
vector=10378517, maxdepth=14, args_template=0, nargs=0, args=0x0)
    at bytecode.c:880
        targets = {0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c94
<exec_byte_code+16980>, 0x633c96 <exec_byte_code+16982>,
          0x633c98 <exec_byte_code+16984>, 0x633c9a
<exec_byte_code+16986>, 0x633c9a <exec_byte_code+16986>,
          0x633cfa <exec_byte_code+17082>, 0x633d6d
<exec_byte_code+17197>, 0x62fea2 <exec_byte_code+1122>,
          0x62fea4 <exec_byte_code+1124>, 0x62fea6
<exec_byte_code+1126>, 0x62fea8 <exec_byte_code+1128>,
          0x62feaa <exec_byte_code+1130>, 0x62feaa
<exec_byte_code+1130>, 0x62feb0 <exec_byte_code+1136>,
          0x62fe65 <exec_byte_code+1061>, 0x630327
<exec_byte_code+2279>, 0x630329 <exec_byte_code+2281>,
          0x63032b <exec_byte_code+2283>, 0x63032d
<exec_byte_code+2285>, 0x63032f <exec_byte_code+2287>,
          0x63032f <exec_byte_code+2287>, 0x630370
<exec_byte_code+2352>, 0x630335 <exec_byte_code+2293>,
          0x630528 <exec_byte_code+2792>, 0x63052a
<exec_byte_code+2794>, 0x63052c <exec_byte_code+2796>,
          0x63052e <exec_byte_code+2798>, 0x630530
<exec_byte_code+2800>, 0x630530 <exec_byte_code+2800>,
          0x6304d0 <exec_byte_code+2704>, 0x6304ed
<exec_byte_code+2733>, 0x6305ea <exec_byte_code+2986>,
          0x6305ec <exec_byte_code+2988>, 0x6305ee
<exec_byte_code+2990>, 0x6305f0 <exec_byte_code+2992>,
          0x6305f2 <exec_byte_code+2994>, 0x6305f2
<exec_byte_code+2994>, 0x630592 <exec_byte_code+2898>,
          0x6305af <exec_byte_code+2927>, 0x6306ac
<exec_byte_code+3180>, 0x6306ae <exec_byte_code+3182>,
          0x6306b0 <exec_byte_code+3184>, 0x6306b2
<exec_byte_code+3186>, 0x6306b4 <exec_byte_code+3188>,
          0x6306b4 <exec_byte_code+3188>, 0x630654
<exec_byte_code+3092>, 0x630671 <exec_byte_code+3121>,
          0x6316a5 <exec_byte_code+7269>, 0x63153e
<exec_byte_code+6910>, 0x631535 <exec_byte_code+6901>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x6318cb <exec_byte_code+7819>,
          0x6319a4 <exec_byte_code+8036>, 0x631a02
<exec_byte_code+8130>, 0x631a61 <exec_byte_code+8225>,
          0x631ac4 <exec_byte_code+8324>, 0x6301a1
<exec_byte_code+1889>, 0x630217 <exec_byte_code+2007>,
          0x631b39 <exec_byte_code+8441>, 0x6300f8
<exec_byte_code+1720>, 0x63027d <exec_byte_code+2109>,
          0x631b9f <exec_byte_code+8543>, 0x631c05
<exec_byte_code+8645>, 0x631c4b <exec_byte_code+8715>,
          0x631cb1 <exec_byte_code+8817>, 0x631cfe
<exec_byte_code+8894>, 0x631dcb <exec_byte_code+9099>,
          0x631e11 <exec_byte_code+9169>, 0x631e77
<exec_byte_code+9271>, 0x631efa <exec_byte_code+9402>,
          0x631f40 <exec_byte_code+9472>, 0x631f86
<exec_byte_code+9542>, 0x631fec <exec_byte_code+9644>,
          0x632052 <exec_byte_code+9746>, 0x6320b8
<exec_byte_code+9848>, 0x63213b <exec_byte_code+9979>,
          0x632188 <exec_byte_code+10056>, 0x6321d5
<exec_byte_code+10133>, 0x6322a2 <exec_byte_code+10338>,
          0x632333 <exec_byte_code+10483>, 0x6323c4
<exec_byte_code+10628>, 0x6325f1 <exec_byte_code+11185>,
          0x63265c <exec_byte_code+11292>, 0x6326c7
<exec_byte_code+11399>, 0x632732 <exec_byte_code+11506>,
          0x63279d <exec_byte_code+11613>, 0x6327ea
<exec_byte_code+11690>, 0x63287c <exec_byte_code+11836>,
          0x6328c9 <exec_byte_code+11913>, 0x632916
<exec_byte_code+11990>, 0x632963 <exec_byte_code+12067>,
          0x632a63 <exec_byte_code+12323>, 0x6313d2
<exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x632ac0 <exec_byte_code+12416>,
          0x632b06 <exec_byte_code+12486>, 0x632bce
<exec_byte_code+12686>, 0x632c2b <exec_byte_code+12779>,
          0x632c88 <exec_byte_code+12872>, 0x632cce
<exec_byte_code+12942>, 0x632d1a <exec_byte_code+13018>,
          0x632d66 <exec_byte_code+13094>, 0x632dba
<exec_byte_code+13178>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x632e10 <exec_byte_code+13264>, 0x632e51
<exec_byte_code+13329>, 0x632e92 <exec_byte_code+13394>,
          0x632ed3 <exec_byte_code+13459>, 0x632f14
<exec_byte_code+13524>, 0x632f55 <exec_byte_code+13589>,
          0x6313d2 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x632f9b <exec_byte_code+13659>,
          0x632fe9 <exec_byte_code+13737>, 0x63302f
<exec_byte_code+13807>, 0x633075 <exec_byte_code+13877>,
          0x6330db <exec_byte_code+13979>, 0x633141
<exec_byte_code+14081>, 0x633187 <exec_byte_code+14151>,
          0x633274 <exec_byte_code+14388>, 0x6332da
<exec_byte_code+14490>, 0x633340 <exec_byte_code+14592>,
          0x6333a6 <exec_byte_code+14694>, 0x6333e7
<exec_byte_code+14759>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x631309 <exec_byte_code+6345>, 0x630759
<exec_byte_code+3353>, 0x62ff98 <exec_byte_code+1368>,
          0x63088c <exec_byte_code+3660>, 0x6309ec
<exec_byte_code+4012>, 0x630b40 <exec_byte_code+4352>,
          0x63129a <exec_byte_code+6234>, 0x6312d7
<exec_byte_code+6295>, 0x630482 <exec_byte_code+2626>,
          0x631393 <exec_byte_code+6483>, 0x631404
<exec_byte_code+6596>, 0x63148e <exec_byte_code+6734>,
          0x6314cd <exec_byte_code+6797>, 0x6316e4
<exec_byte_code+7332>, 0x631766 <exec_byte_code+7462>,
          0x6317e9 <exec_byte_code+7593>, 0x63184a
<exec_byte_code+7690>, 0x630710 <exec_byte_code+3280>,
          0x63342d <exec_byte_code+14829>, 0x6334b0
<exec_byte_code+14960>, 0x6334f6 <exec_byte_code+15030>,
          0x63353c <exec_byte_code+15100>, 0x633582
<exec_byte_code+15170>, 0x6335c8 <exec_byte_code+15240>,
          0x63362e <exec_byte_code+15342>, 0x633694
<exec_byte_code+15444>, 0x6336fa <exec_byte_code+15546>,
          0x633760 <exec_byte_code+15648>, 0x63389f
<exec_byte_code+15967>, 0x633905 <exec_byte_code+16069>,
          0x63396b <exec_byte_code+16171>, 0x6339b1
<exec_byte_code+16241>, 0x633a17 <exec_byte_code+16343>,
          0x633a7d <exec_byte_code+16445>, 0x633ad1
<exec_byte_code+16529>, 0x633b25 <exec_byte_code+16613>,
          0x6329b0 <exec_byte_code+12144>, 0x6329fd
<exec_byte_code+12221>, 0x633b72 <exec_byte_code+16690>,
          0x633bd5 <exec_byte_code+16789>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x630c94 <exec_byte_code+4692>,
          0x630d9a <exec_byte_code+4954>, 0x630edf
<exec_byte_code+5279>, 0x631024 <exec_byte_code+5604>,
          0x63115f <exec_byte_code+5919>, 0x631d4b
<exec_byte_code+8971>, 0x632222 <exec_byte_code+10210>,
          0x632b4e <exec_byte_code+12558>, 0x633e07
<exec_byte_code+17351>, 0x633e7d <exec_byte_code+17469>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633f1a <exec_byte_code+17626>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633fa2 <exec_byte_code+17762> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 120
        op = 0
        vectorp = 0x9e5d18 <pure+893496>
        stack = {pc = 0xb9a7b8 <pure+2682072> "\bE)\207", byte_string
= 10378468,
          byte_string_start = 0xb9a7b3 <pure+2682067> "\302\030\t\303
\bE)\207", next = 0x7ffe25a5dac0}
        top = 0x7ffe25a5d250
        result = 5553989
        type = CATCHER
#86 0x000000000062fa1e in Fbyte_code (bytestr=10378468,
vector=10378517, maxdepth=14) at bytecode.c:449
No locals.
#87 0x00000000005ed106 in eval_sub (form=10378435) at eval.c:2172
        i = 3
        maxargs = 3
        args_left = 0
        numargs = 14
        fun = 12522037
        val = 0
        original_fun = 492640
        original_args = 10378451
        funcar = 0
        count = 119
        argvals = {10378468, 10378517, 14, 10378701, 140729530046224,
6100895, 4363512595, 0}
#88 0x00000000005ec879 in Feval (form=10378435, lexical=0) at eval.c:1988
        count = 118
#89 0x00000000005e6d31 in Fcall_interactively (function=673488,
record_flag=0, keys=13456789) at callint.c:357
        input = 10378435
        funval = 10377813
        events = 20626
        result = 20954432
        args = 0xa25a5d930
        visargs = 0x0
        specs = 10378435
        filter_specs = 10378435
        teml = 5555035
        up_event = 0
        enable = 0
        sa_avail = 16384
        sa_count = 118
        sa_must_free = false
        speccount = 118
        next_event = 10377813
        prefix_arg = 0
        string = 0x0
        tem = 0x54c35b <PSEUDOVECTORP+63>
"\311\303UH\211\345H\203\354\bH\211}\370H\213E\370\276\t"
        varies = 0x5fc0d5 <hash_lookup+331>
"H;E\350t\nH\213E\350H\301\370\002\353\aH\307\300\377\377\377\377H\203\304H[]\303UH\211\345H\203\354\060H\211}\350H\211u\340H\211U\330H\211M\320H\213E\350H\211\307\350n\372\377\377H\213E\350H\213@@H\215P\001H\213E\350H\211P@H\213E\350H\213@0H\301\370\002H\211E\370H\213U\370H\213E\350H\211\326H\211\307\350x\373\364\377H\211\302H\213E\350H\211P0H\213U\340H\213M\370H\213E\350H\211\316H\211\307\350?\t\365\377H\213U\330H\213M\370H\213E\350H\211\316H\211\307\350^\t\365\377H\213E\320H\301\340\002H\203\300\002H\211\302H\213M\370H\213E"...
        i = 140729530046720
        nargs = 10377808
        mark = 0
        arg_from_tty = false
        key_count = 1
        record_then_fail = false
        save_this_command = 673488
        save_last_command = 4455808
        save_this_original_command = 673488
        save_real_this_command = 673488
#90 0x00000000005ee4c2 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x7ffe25a5da48) at eval.c:2700
        internal_argbuf = {673488, 0, 13057072, 6096378, 0,
140729530046896, 5550693, 6099602}
        fun = 12511421
        original_fun = 493168
        funcar = 13057072
        numargs = 3
        lisp_numargs = 13057072
        val = 0
        internal_args = 0x7ffe25a5da50
        count = 117
#91 0x000000000063061d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=10378668,
vector=10378701, maxdepth=54, args_template=4102, nargs=1,
    args=0x7ffe25a5dfa0) at bytecode.c:880
        targets = {0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c94
<exec_byte_code+16980>, 0x633c96 <exec_byte_code+16982>,
          0x633c98 <exec_byte_code+16984>, 0x633c9a
<exec_byte_code+16986>, 0x633c9a <exec_byte_code+16986>,
          0x633cfa <exec_byte_code+17082>, 0x633d6d
<exec_byte_code+17197>, 0x62fea2 <exec_byte_code+1122>,
          0x62fea4 <exec_byte_code+1124>, 0x62fea6
<exec_byte_code+1126>, 0x62fea8 <exec_byte_code+1128>,
          0x62feaa <exec_byte_code+1130>, 0x62feaa
<exec_byte_code+1130>, 0x62feb0 <exec_byte_code+1136>,
          0x62fe65 <exec_byte_code+1061>, 0x630327
<exec_byte_code+2279>, 0x630329 <exec_byte_code+2281>,
          0x63032b <exec_byte_code+2283>, 0x63032d
<exec_byte_code+2285>, 0x63032f <exec_byte_code+2287>,
          0x63032f <exec_byte_code+2287>, 0x630370
<exec_byte_code+2352>, 0x630335 <exec_byte_code+2293>,
          0x630528 <exec_byte_code+2792>, 0x63052a
<exec_byte_code+2794>, 0x63052c <exec_byte_code+2796>,
          0x63052e <exec_byte_code+2798>, 0x630530
<exec_byte_code+2800>, 0x630530 <exec_byte_code+2800>,
          0x6304d0 <exec_byte_code+2704>, 0x6304ed
<exec_byte_code+2733>, 0x6305ea <exec_byte_code+2986>,
          0x6305ec <exec_byte_code+2988>, 0x6305ee
<exec_byte_code+2990>, 0x6305f0 <exec_byte_code+2992>,
          0x6305f2 <exec_byte_code+2994>, 0x6305f2
<exec_byte_code+2994>, 0x630592 <exec_byte_code+2898>,
          0x6305af <exec_byte_code+2927>, 0x6306ac
<exec_byte_code+3180>, 0x6306ae <exec_byte_code+3182>,
          0x6306b0 <exec_byte_code+3184>, 0x6306b2
<exec_byte_code+3186>, 0x6306b4 <exec_byte_code+3188>,
          0x6306b4 <exec_byte_code+3188>, 0x630654
<exec_byte_code+3092>, 0x630671 <exec_byte_code+3121>,
          0x6316a5 <exec_byte_code+7269>, 0x63153e
<exec_byte_code+6910>, 0x631535 <exec_byte_code+6901>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x6318cb <exec_byte_code+7819>,
          0x6319a4 <exec_byte_code+8036>, 0x631a02
<exec_byte_code+8130>, 0x631a61 <exec_byte_code+8225>,
          0x631ac4 <exec_byte_code+8324>, 0x6301a1
<exec_byte_code+1889>, 0x630217 <exec_byte_code+2007>,
          0x631b39 <exec_byte_code+8441>, 0x6300f8
<exec_byte_code+1720>, 0x63027d <exec_byte_code+2109>,
          0x631b9f <exec_byte_code+8543>, 0x631c05
<exec_byte_code+8645>, 0x631c4b <exec_byte_code+8715>,
          0x631cb1 <exec_byte_code+8817>, 0x631cfe
<exec_byte_code+8894>, 0x631dcb <exec_byte_code+9099>,
          0x631e11 <exec_byte_code+9169>, 0x631e77
<exec_byte_code+9271>, 0x631efa <exec_byte_code+9402>,
          0x631f40 <exec_byte_code+9472>, 0x631f86
<exec_byte_code+9542>, 0x631fec <exec_byte_code+9644>,
          0x632052 <exec_byte_code+9746>, 0x6320b8
<exec_byte_code+9848>, 0x63213b <exec_byte_code+9979>,
          0x632188 <exec_byte_code+10056>, 0x6321d5
<exec_byte_code+10133>, 0x6322a2 <exec_byte_code+10338>,
          0x632333 <exec_byte_code+10483>, 0x6323c4
<exec_byte_code+10628>, 0x6325f1 <exec_byte_code+11185>,
          0x63265c <exec_byte_code+11292>, 0x6326c7
<exec_byte_code+11399>, 0x632732 <exec_byte_code+11506>,
          0x63279d <exec_byte_code+11613>, 0x6327ea
<exec_byte_code+11690>, 0x63287c <exec_byte_code+11836>,
          0x6328c9 <exec_byte_code+11913>, 0x632916
<exec_byte_code+11990>, 0x632963 <exec_byte_code+12067>,
          0x632a63 <exec_byte_code+12323>, 0x6313d2
<exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x632ac0 <exec_byte_code+12416>,
          0x632b06 <exec_byte_code+12486>, 0x632bce
<exec_byte_code+12686>, 0x632c2b <exec_byte_code+12779>,
          0x632c88 <exec_byte_code+12872>, 0x632cce
<exec_byte_code+12942>, 0x632d1a <exec_byte_code+13018>,
          0x632d66 <exec_byte_code+13094>, 0x632dba
<exec_byte_code+13178>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x632e10 <exec_byte_code+13264>, 0x632e51
<exec_byte_code+13329>, 0x632e92 <exec_byte_code+13394>,
          0x632ed3 <exec_byte_code+13459>, 0x632f14
<exec_byte_code+13524>, 0x632f55 <exec_byte_code+13589>,
          0x6313d2 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x632f9b <exec_byte_code+13659>,
          0x632fe9 <exec_byte_code+13737>, 0x63302f
<exec_byte_code+13807>, 0x633075 <exec_byte_code+13877>,
          0x6330db <exec_byte_code+13979>, 0x633141
<exec_byte_code+14081>, 0x633187 <exec_byte_code+14151>,
          0x633274 <exec_byte_code+14388>, 0x6332da
<exec_byte_code+14490>, 0x633340 <exec_byte_code+14592>,
          0x6333a6 <exec_byte_code+14694>, 0x6333e7
<exec_byte_code+14759>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x631309 <exec_byte_code+6345>, 0x630759
<exec_byte_code+3353>, 0x62ff98 <exec_byte_code+1368>,
          0x63088c <exec_byte_code+3660>, 0x6309ec
<exec_byte_code+4012>, 0x630b40 <exec_byte_code+4352>,
          0x63129a <exec_byte_code+6234>, 0x6312d7
<exec_byte_code+6295>, 0x630482 <exec_byte_code+2626>,
          0x631393 <exec_byte_code+6483>, 0x631404
<exec_byte_code+6596>, 0x63148e <exec_byte_code+6734>,
          0x6314cd <exec_byte_code+6797>, 0x6316e4
<exec_byte_code+7332>, 0x631766 <exec_byte_code+7462>,
          0x6317e9 <exec_byte_code+7593>, 0x63184a
<exec_byte_code+7690>, 0x630710 <exec_byte_code+3280>,
          0x63342d <exec_byte_code+14829>, 0x6334b0
<exec_byte_code+14960>, 0x6334f6 <exec_byte_code+15030>,
          0x63353c <exec_byte_code+15100>, 0x633582
<exec_byte_code+15170>, 0x6335c8 <exec_byte_code+15240>,
          0x63362e <exec_byte_code+15342>, 0x633694
<exec_byte_code+15444>, 0x6336fa <exec_byte_code+15546>,
          0x633760 <exec_byte_code+15648>, 0x63389f
<exec_byte_code+15967>, 0x633905 <exec_byte_code+16069>,
          0x63396b <exec_byte_code+16171>, 0x6339b1
<exec_byte_code+16241>, 0x633a17 <exec_byte_code+16343>,
          0x633a7d <exec_byte_code+16445>, 0x633ad1
<exec_byte_code+16529>, 0x633b25 <exec_byte_code+16613>,
          0x6329b0 <exec_byte_code+12144>, 0x6329fd
<exec_byte_code+12221>, 0x633b72 <exec_byte_code+16690>,
          0x633bd5 <exec_byte_code+16789>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x630c94 <exec_byte_code+4692>,
          0x630d9a <exec_byte_code+4954>, 0x630edf
<exec_byte_code+5279>, 0x631024 <exec_byte_code+5604>,
          0x63115f <exec_byte_code+5919>, 0x631d4b
<exec_byte_code+8971>, 0x632222 <exec_byte_code+10210>,
          0x632b4e <exec_byte_code+12558>, 0x633e07
<exec_byte_code+17351>, 0x633e7d <exec_byte_code+17469>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633f1a <exec_byte_code+17626>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633fa2 <exec_byte_code+17762> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 117
        op = 3
        vectorp = 0x9e5dd0 <pure+893680>
        stack = {pc = 0xb9a752 <pure+2681970> "\006\006\071\203\242",
byte_string = 10378668,
          byte_string_start = 0xb9a6d7 <pure+2681847>
"\306\020\211?\205\023", next = 0x7ffe25a5e4a0}
        top = 0x7ffe25a5da48
        result = 12161724
        type = (CATCHER_ALL | unknown: 32764)
#92 0x00000000005eec87 in funcall_lambda (fun=10378621, nargs=1,
arg_vector=0x7ffe25a5df98) at eval.c:2855
        size = 5
        val = 1
        syms_left = 4102
        next = 10388125
        lexenv = 60761169568
        count = 117
        i = 5555035
        optional = false
        rest = false
#93 0x00000000005ee6d6 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7ffe25a5df90) at eval.c:2742
        fun = 10378621
        original_fun = 14784
        funcar = 0
        numargs = 1
        lisp_numargs = 13057072
        val = 0
        internal_args = 0x74
        count = 116
#94 0x00000000005ede7d in call1 (fn=14784, arg1=673488) at eval.c:2552
No locals.
#95 0x00000000005541a0 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1479
        scount = 115
        cmd = 673488
        keybuf = {536871394, 140729530048464, 5551302, 9485060,
404480, 115, 3, 140729530048584, 0, 9472661, 140729530048576, 0,
          140729530048608, 6217479, 0, 9485060, 13057072, 404480, 0,
140729530048608, 5550693, 0, 13057072, 5583936, 13057072,
          140729530048656, 0, 140729530048672, 5550693, 5583739}
        i = 1
        prev_modiff = 126
        prev_buffer = 0x4f96800
        already_adjusted = false
#96 0x00000000005eb35f in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x5539ea
<command_loop_1>, handlers=19056, hfun=0x5531d7 <cmd_error>)
    at eval.c:1309
        val = 5550693
        c = 0xfa1800
#97 0x00000000005536f4 in command_loop_2 (ignore=0) at keyboard.c:1107
        val = 2
#98 0x00000000005eac7f in internal_catch (tag=19776, func=0x5536cb
<command_loop_2>, arg=0) at eval.c:1074
        val = 5550693
        c = 0x159d400
#99 0x000000000055362d in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1078
        val = 13104688
#100 0x0000000000552d9f in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:692
        count = 111
        val = 20618288
#101 0x0000000000552f33 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:763
        count = 109
        buffer = 0
#102 0x00000000005ee42f in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7ffe25a5e408) at
eval.c:2690
        internal_argbuf = {22572153, 140729530049168, 5554041,
22572153, 140729530049232, 6065686, 0, 85184517}
        fun = 9472613
        original_fun = 405888
        funcar = 22572313
        numargs = 0
        lisp_numargs = 0
        val = 140729530049280
        internal_args = 0x7ffe25a5e410
        count = 108
#103 0x000000000063061d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=83840484,
vector=74486789, maxdepth=166, args_template=514, nargs=2,
    args=0x7ffe25a5e968) at bytecode.c:880
        targets = {0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c94
<exec_byte_code+16980>, 0x633c96 <exec_byte_code+16982>,
          0x633c98 <exec_byte_code+16984>, 0x633c9a
<exec_byte_code+16986>, 0x633c9a <exec_byte_code+16986>,
          0x633cfa <exec_byte_code+17082>, 0x633d6d
<exec_byte_code+17197>, 0x62fea2 <exec_byte_code+1122>,
          0x62fea4 <exec_byte_code+1124>, 0x62fea6
<exec_byte_code+1126>, 0x62fea8 <exec_byte_code+1128>,
          0x62feaa <exec_byte_code+1130>, 0x62feaa
<exec_byte_code+1130>, 0x62feb0 <exec_byte_code+1136>,
          0x62fe65 <exec_byte_code+1061>, 0x630327
<exec_byte_code+2279>, 0x630329 <exec_byte_code+2281>,
          0x63032b <exec_byte_code+2283>, 0x63032d
<exec_byte_code+2285>, 0x63032f <exec_byte_code+2287>,
          0x63032f <exec_byte_code+2287>, 0x630370
<exec_byte_code+2352>, 0x630335 <exec_byte_code+2293>,
          0x630528 <exec_byte_code+2792>, 0x63052a
<exec_byte_code+2794>, 0x63052c <exec_byte_code+2796>,
          0x63052e <exec_byte_code+2798>, 0x630530
<exec_byte_code+2800>, 0x630530 <exec_byte_code+2800>,
          0x6304d0 <exec_byte_code+2704>, 0x6304ed
<exec_byte_code+2733>, 0x6305ea <exec_byte_code+2986>,
          0x6305ec <exec_byte_code+2988>, 0x6305ee
<exec_byte_code+2990>, 0x6305f0 <exec_byte_code+2992>,
          0x6305f2 <exec_byte_code+2994>, 0x6305f2
<exec_byte_code+2994>, 0x630592 <exec_byte_code+2898>,
          0x6305af <exec_byte_code+2927>, 0x6306ac
<exec_byte_code+3180>, 0x6306ae <exec_byte_code+3182>,
          0x6306b0 <exec_byte_code+3184>, 0x6306b2
<exec_byte_code+3186>, 0x6306b4 <exec_byte_code+3188>,
          0x6306b4 <exec_byte_code+3188>, 0x630654
<exec_byte_code+3092>, 0x630671 <exec_byte_code+3121>,
          0x6316a5 <exec_byte_code+7269>, 0x63153e
<exec_byte_code+6910>, 0x631535 <exec_byte_code+6901>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x6318cb <exec_byte_code+7819>,
          0x6319a4 <exec_byte_code+8036>, 0x631a02
<exec_byte_code+8130>, 0x631a61 <exec_byte_code+8225>,
          0x631ac4 <exec_byte_code+8324>, 0x6301a1
<exec_byte_code+1889>, 0x630217 <exec_byte_code+2007>,
          0x631b39 <exec_byte_code+8441>, 0x6300f8
<exec_byte_code+1720>, 0x63027d <exec_byte_code+2109>,
          0x631b9f <exec_byte_code+8543>, 0x631c05
<exec_byte_code+8645>, 0x631c4b <exec_byte_code+8715>,
          0x631cb1 <exec_byte_code+8817>, 0x631cfe
<exec_byte_code+8894>, 0x631dcb <exec_byte_code+9099>,
          0x631e11 <exec_byte_code+9169>, 0x631e77
<exec_byte_code+9271>, 0x631efa <exec_byte_code+9402>,
          0x631f40 <exec_byte_code+9472>, 0x631f86
<exec_byte_code+9542>, 0x631fec <exec_byte_code+9644>,
          0x632052 <exec_byte_code+9746>, 0x6320b8
<exec_byte_code+9848>, 0x63213b <exec_byte_code+9979>,
          0x632188 <exec_byte_code+10056>, 0x6321d5
<exec_byte_code+10133>, 0x6322a2 <exec_byte_code+10338>,
          0x632333 <exec_byte_code+10483>, 0x6323c4
<exec_byte_code+10628>, 0x6325f1 <exec_byte_code+11185>,
          0x63265c <exec_byte_code+11292>, 0x6326c7
<exec_byte_code+11399>, 0x632732 <exec_byte_code+11506>,
          0x63279d <exec_byte_code+11613>, 0x6327ea
<exec_byte_code+11690>, 0x63287c <exec_byte_code+11836>,
          0x6328c9 <exec_byte_code+11913>, 0x632916
<exec_byte_code+11990>, 0x632963 <exec_byte_code+12067>,
          0x632a63 <exec_byte_code+12323>, 0x6313d2
<exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x632ac0 <exec_byte_code+12416>,
          0x632b06 <exec_byte_code+12486>, 0x632bce
<exec_byte_code+12686>, 0x632c2b <exec_byte_code+12779>,
          0x632c88 <exec_byte_code+12872>, 0x632cce
<exec_byte_code+12942>, 0x632d1a <exec_byte_code+13018>,
          0x632d66 <exec_byte_code+13094>, 0x632dba
<exec_byte_code+13178>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x632e10 <exec_byte_code+13264>, 0x632e51
<exec_byte_code+13329>, 0x632e92 <exec_byte_code+13394>,
          0x632ed3 <exec_byte_code+13459>, 0x632f14
<exec_byte_code+13524>, 0x632f55 <exec_byte_code+13589>,
          0x6313d2 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x632f9b <exec_byte_code+13659>,
          0x632fe9 <exec_byte_code+13737>, 0x63302f
<exec_byte_code+13807>, 0x633075 <exec_byte_code+13877>,
          0x6330db <exec_byte_code+13979>, 0x633141
<exec_byte_code+14081>, 0x633187 <exec_byte_code+14151>,
          0x633274 <exec_byte_code+14388>, 0x6332da
<exec_byte_code+14490>, 0x633340 <exec_byte_code+14592>,
          0x6333a6 <exec_byte_code+14694>, 0x6333e7
<exec_byte_code+14759>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x631309 <exec_byte_code+6345>, 0x630759
<exec_byte_code+3353>, 0x62ff98 <exec_byte_code+1368>,
          0x63088c <exec_byte_code+3660>, 0x6309ec
<exec_byte_code+4012>, 0x630b40 <exec_byte_code+4352>,
          0x63129a <exec_byte_code+6234>, 0x6312d7
<exec_byte_code+6295>, 0x630482 <exec_byte_code+2626>,
          0x631393 <exec_byte_code+6483>, 0x631404
<exec_byte_code+6596>, 0x63148e <exec_byte_code+6734>,
          0x6314cd <exec_byte_code+6797>, 0x6316e4
<exec_byte_code+7332>, 0x631766 <exec_byte_code+7462>,
          0x6317e9 <exec_byte_code+7593>, 0x63184a
<exec_byte_code+7690>, 0x630710 <exec_byte_code+3280>,
          0x63342d <exec_byte_code+14829>, 0x6334b0
<exec_byte_code+14960>, 0x6334f6 <exec_byte_code+15030>,
          0x63353c <exec_byte_code+15100>, 0x633582
<exec_byte_code+15170>, 0x6335c8 <exec_byte_code+15240>,
          0x63362e <exec_byte_code+15342>, 0x633694
<exec_byte_code+15444>, 0x6336fa <exec_byte_code+15546>,
          0x633760 <exec_byte_code+15648>, 0x63389f
<exec_byte_code+15967>, 0x633905 <exec_byte_code+16069>,
          0x63396b <exec_byte_code+16171>, 0x6339b1
<exec_byte_code+16241>, 0x633a17 <exec_byte_code+16343>,
          0x633a7d <exec_byte_code+16445>, 0x633ad1
<exec_byte_code+16529>, 0x633b25 <exec_byte_code+16613>,
          0x6329b0 <exec_byte_code+12144>, 0x6329fd
<exec_byte_code+12221>, 0x633b72 <exec_byte_code+16690>,
          0x633bd5 <exec_byte_code+16789>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x630c94 <exec_byte_code+4692>,
          0x630d9a <exec_byte_code+4954>, 0x630edf
<exec_byte_code+5279>, 0x631024 <exec_byte_code+5604>,
          0x63115f <exec_byte_code+5919>, 0x631d4b
<exec_byte_code+8971>, 0x632222 <exec_byte_code+10210>,
          0x632b4e <exec_byte_code+12558>, 0x633e07
<exec_byte_code+17351>, 0x633e7d <exec_byte_code+17469>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633f1a <exec_byte_code+17626>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633fa2 <exec_byte_code+17762> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 79
        op = 0
        vectorp = 0x4709408
        stack = {pc = 0x4c94bfd
"\210.\026\266\022\016\064\026M\t.\a\207", byte_string = 83840484,
          byte_string_start = 0x4c94a88 "\b\203\006", next = 0x7ffe25a5ef40}
        top = 0x7ffe25a5e408
        result = 72
        type = (CATCHER_ALL | unknown: 32764)
#104 0x00000000005eec87 in funcall_lambda (fun=72472173, nargs=2,
arg_vector=0x7ffe25a5e968) at eval.c:2855
        size = 6
        val = 79
        syms_left = 514
        next = 6211533
        lexenv = 60202014317
        count = 79
        i = 5555035
        optional = false
        rest = false
#105 0x00000000005ee6d6 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7ffe25a5e960) at
eval.c:2742
        fun = 72472173
        original_fun = 16560
        funcar = 10272
        numargs = 2
        lisp_numargs = 13057072
        val = 0
        internal_args = 0x13fbd40
        count = 78
#106 0x00000000005ed8da in Fapply (nargs=2, args=0x7ffe25a5ea30) at eval.c:2321
        i = 3
        numargs = 2
        funcall_nargs = 3
        funcall_args = 0x7ffe25a5e960
        spread_arg = 0
        fun = 10071227
        retval = 140729530051024
        sa_avail = 16360
        sa_count = 78
        sa_must_free = false
#107 0x00000000005ede2b in apply1 (fn=16560, arg=77664291) at eval.c:2537
No locals.
#108 0x00000000005e9543 in call_debugger (arg=77664291) at eval.c:307
        debug_while_redisplaying = false
        count = 74
        val = 140729530051200
        old_depth = 800
        old_max = 1300
#109 0x00000000005ebf43 in maybe_call_debugger (conditions=9526875,
sig=19056, data=77664723) at eval.c:1722
        combined_data = 77664515
#110 0x00000000005eb9f5 in Fsignal (error_symbol=19056, data=77664723)
at eval.c:1540
        debugger_called = false
        conditions = 9526875
        string = 140729530051424
        real_error_symbol = 19056
        clause = 44448
        h = 0x159de00
#111 0x00000000005ebb1e in xsignal (error_symbol=19056, data=77664723)
at eval.c:1577
No locals.
#112 0x00000000005ebb79 in xsignal1 (error_symbol=19056, arg=81190436)
at eval.c:1592
No locals.
#113 0x0000000000552e01 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:698
        count = 72
        val = 81190436
#114 0x000000000058f471 in read_minibuf (map=77278979, initial=0,
prompt=76022948, expflag=false, histvar=41971600, histpos=2,
    defalt=0, allow_props=false, inherit_input_method=false) at minibuf.c:660
        val = 0
        count = 63
        mini_frame = 20618293
        ambient_dir = 17375652
        minibuffer = 43875333
        input_method = 0
        enable_multibyte = 0
        pos = 0
        histstring = 140729530051776
        histval = 75205091
        empty_minibuf = 13497349
        dummy = 0
        frame = 20618293
#115 0x000000000058fd11 in Fread_from_minibuffer (prompt=76022948,
initial_contents=0, keymap=77278979, read=0, hist=41971600,
    default_value=0, inherit_input_method=0) at minibuf.c:940
        histvar = 41971600
        histpos = 2
        val = 43581304160
#116 0x00000000005ee619 in Ffuncall (nargs=6, args=0x7ffe25a5ee48) at
eval.c:2719
        internal_argbuf = {76022948, 0, 77278979, 0, 41971600, 0, 0, 41970144}
        fun = 9479133
        original_fun = 524672
        funcar = 5553776
        numargs = 5
        lisp_numargs = 5550693
        val = 47136
        internal_args = 0x7ffe25a5eda0
        count = 62
#117 0x000000000063061d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=18189156,
vector=51884037, maxdepth=90, args_template=0, nargs=0, args=0x0)
    at bytecode.c:880
        targets = {0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c94
<exec_byte_code+16980>, 0x633c96 <exec_byte_code+16982>,
          0x633c98 <exec_byte_code+16984>, 0x633c9a
<exec_byte_code+16986>, 0x633c9a <exec_byte_code+16986>,
          0x633cfa <exec_byte_code+17082>, 0x633d6d
<exec_byte_code+17197>, 0x62fea2 <exec_byte_code+1122>,
          0x62fea4 <exec_byte_code+1124>, 0x62fea6
<exec_byte_code+1126>, 0x62fea8 <exec_byte_code+1128>,
          0x62feaa <exec_byte_code+1130>, 0x62feaa
<exec_byte_code+1130>, 0x62feb0 <exec_byte_code+1136>,
          0x62fe65 <exec_byte_code+1061>, 0x630327
<exec_byte_code+2279>, 0x630329 <exec_byte_code+2281>,
          0x63032b <exec_byte_code+2283>, 0x63032d
<exec_byte_code+2285>, 0x63032f <exec_byte_code+2287>,
          0x63032f <exec_byte_code+2287>, 0x630370
<exec_byte_code+2352>, 0x630335 <exec_byte_code+2293>,
          0x630528 <exec_byte_code+2792>, 0x63052a
<exec_byte_code+2794>, 0x63052c <exec_byte_code+2796>,
          0x63052e <exec_byte_code+2798>, 0x630530
<exec_byte_code+2800>, 0x630530 <exec_byte_code+2800>,
          0x6304d0 <exec_byte_code+2704>, 0x6304ed
<exec_byte_code+2733>, 0x6305ea <exec_byte_code+2986>,
          0x6305ec <exec_byte_code+2988>, 0x6305ee
<exec_byte_code+2990>, 0x6305f0 <exec_byte_code+2992>,
          0x6305f2 <exec_byte_code+2994>, 0x6305f2
<exec_byte_code+2994>, 0x630592 <exec_byte_code+2898>,
          0x6305af <exec_byte_code+2927>, 0x6306ac
<exec_byte_code+3180>, 0x6306ae <exec_byte_code+3182>,
          0x6306b0 <exec_byte_code+3184>, 0x6306b2
<exec_byte_code+3186>, 0x6306b4 <exec_byte_code+3188>,
          0x6306b4 <exec_byte_code+3188>, 0x630654
<exec_byte_code+3092>, 0x630671 <exec_byte_code+3121>,
          0x6316a5 <exec_byte_code+7269>, 0x63153e
<exec_byte_code+6910>, 0x631535 <exec_byte_code+6901>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x6318cb <exec_byte_code+7819>,
          0x6319a4 <exec_byte_code+8036>, 0x631a02
<exec_byte_code+8130>, 0x631a61 <exec_byte_code+8225>,
          0x631ac4 <exec_byte_code+8324>, 0x6301a1
<exec_byte_code+1889>, 0x630217 <exec_byte_code+2007>,
          0x631b39 <exec_byte_code+8441>, 0x6300f8
<exec_byte_code+1720>, 0x63027d <exec_byte_code+2109>,
          0x631b9f <exec_byte_code+8543>, 0x631c05
<exec_byte_code+8645>, 0x631c4b <exec_byte_code+8715>,
          0x631cb1 <exec_byte_code+8817>, 0x631cfe
<exec_byte_code+8894>, 0x631dcb <exec_byte_code+9099>,
          0x631e11 <exec_byte_code+9169>, 0x631e77
<exec_byte_code+9271>, 0x631efa <exec_byte_code+9402>,
          0x631f40 <exec_byte_code+9472>, 0x631f86
<exec_byte_code+9542>, 0x631fec <exec_byte_code+9644>,
          0x632052 <exec_byte_code+9746>, 0x6320b8
<exec_byte_code+9848>, 0x63213b <exec_byte_code+9979>,
          0x632188 <exec_byte_code+10056>, 0x6321d5
<exec_byte_code+10133>, 0x6322a2 <exec_byte_code+10338>,
          0x632333 <exec_byte_code+10483>, 0x6323c4
<exec_byte_code+10628>, 0x6325f1 <exec_byte_code+11185>,
          0x63265c <exec_byte_code+11292>, 0x6326c7
<exec_byte_code+11399>, 0x632732 <exec_byte_code+11506>,
          0x63279d <exec_byte_code+11613>, 0x6327ea
<exec_byte_code+11690>, 0x63287c <exec_byte_code+11836>,
          0x6328c9 <exec_byte_code+11913>, 0x632916
<exec_byte_code+11990>, 0x632963 <exec_byte_code+12067>,
          0x632a63 <exec_byte_code+12323>, 0x6313d2
<exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x632ac0 <exec_byte_code+12416>,
          0x632b06 <exec_byte_code+12486>, 0x632bce
<exec_byte_code+12686>, 0x632c2b <exec_byte_code+12779>,
          0x632c88 <exec_byte_code+12872>, 0x632cce
<exec_byte_code+12942>, 0x632d1a <exec_byte_code+13018>,
          0x632d66 <exec_byte_code+13094>, 0x632dba
<exec_byte_code+13178>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x632e10 <exec_byte_code+13264>, 0x632e51
<exec_byte_code+13329>, 0x632e92 <exec_byte_code+13394>,
          0x632ed3 <exec_byte_code+13459>, 0x632f14
<exec_byte_code+13524>, 0x632f55 <exec_byte_code+13589>,
          0x6313d2 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x632f9b <exec_byte_code+13659>,
          0x632fe9 <exec_byte_code+13737>, 0x63302f
<exec_byte_code+13807>, 0x633075 <exec_byte_code+13877>,
          0x6330db <exec_byte_code+13979>, 0x633141
<exec_byte_code+14081>, 0x633187 <exec_byte_code+14151>,
          0x633274 <exec_byte_code+14388>, 0x6332da
<exec_byte_code+14490>, 0x633340 <exec_byte_code+14592>,
          0x6333a6 <exec_byte_code+14694>, 0x6333e7
<exec_byte_code+14759>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x631309 <exec_byte_code+6345>, 0x630759
<exec_byte_code+3353>, 0x62ff98 <exec_byte_code+1368>,
          0x63088c <exec_byte_code+3660>, 0x6309ec
<exec_byte_code+4012>, 0x630b40 <exec_byte_code+4352>,
          0x63129a <exec_byte_code+6234>, 0x6312d7
<exec_byte_code+6295>, 0x630482 <exec_byte_code+2626>,
          0x631393 <exec_byte_code+6483>, 0x631404
<exec_byte_code+6596>, 0x63148e <exec_byte_code+6734>,
          0x6314cd <exec_byte_code+6797>, 0x6316e4
<exec_byte_code+7332>, 0x631766 <exec_byte_code+7462>,
          0x6317e9 <exec_byte_code+7593>, 0x63184a
<exec_byte_code+7690>, 0x630710 <exec_byte_code+3280>,
          0x63342d <exec_byte_code+14829>, 0x6334b0
<exec_byte_code+14960>, 0x6334f6 <exec_byte_code+15030>,
          0x63353c <exec_byte_code+15100>, 0x633582
<exec_byte_code+15170>, 0x6335c8 <exec_byte_code+15240>,
          0x63362e <exec_byte_code+15342>, 0x633694
<exec_byte_code+15444>, 0x6336fa <exec_byte_code+15546>,
          0x633760 <exec_byte_code+15648>, 0x63389f
<exec_byte_code+15967>, 0x633905 <exec_byte_code+16069>,
          0x63396b <exec_byte_code+16171>, 0x6339b1
<exec_byte_code+16241>, 0x633a17 <exec_byte_code+16343>,
          0x633a7d <exec_byte_code+16445>, 0x633ad1
<exec_byte_code+16529>, 0x633b25 <exec_byte_code+16613>,
          0x6329b0 <exec_byte_code+12144>, 0x6329fd
<exec_byte_code+12221>, 0x633b72 <exec_byte_code+16690>,
          0x633bd5 <exec_byte_code+16789>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x630c94 <exec_byte_code+4692>,
          0x630d9a <exec_byte_code+4954>, 0x630edf
<exec_byte_code+5279>, 0x631024 <exec_byte_code+5604>,
          0x63115f <exec_byte_code+5919>, 0x631d4b
<exec_byte_code+8971>, 0x632222 <exec_byte_code+10210>,
          0x632b4e <exec_byte_code+12558>, 0x633e07
<exec_byte_code+17351>, 0x633e7d <exec_byte_code+17469>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633f1a <exec_byte_code+17626>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633fa2 <exec_byte_code+17762> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 35
        op = 5
        vectorp = 0x317b008
        stack = {
          pc = 0x315a28f
"0\026G.\006\313\355\016G\"\210\016n\203\223\002\356\016n!\203\223\002\357\016n!\210\313\360\016R\"\210\016R\361=\203\265\002\016A\331=\203H",
byte_string = 18189156,
          byte_string_start = 0x315a018
"\bp\306\307\306ǉ\211\211\211\211\211\211\211\211\306\307\t\n\v\307\034\033\032\031\035\036@\036A\036B\036C\036D\036E\036F\036\062\036G\036H\036I\036J\036K\036L\036M\036N\310
\210\016O\026P\307\026Q\311\312!\210\016\062\204:\006\313\314\016P\"\210\307\026R\306\026S\307\026T\315\026U\016J\203",
<incomplete sequence \315>, next = 0x7ffe25a5f490}
        top = 0x7ffe25a5ee48
        result = 4299088
        type = CATCHER
#118 0x00000000005eefc3 in funcall_lambda (fun=55066541, nargs=6,
arg_vector=0x317b005) at eval.c:2921
        val = 6
        syms_left = 0
        next = 4155280
        lexenv = 0
        count = 29
        i = 6
        optional = true
        rest = false
#119 0x00000000005ee6d6 in Ffuncall (nargs=7, args=0x7ffe25a5f408) at
eval.c:2742
        fun = 55066541
        original_fun = 42002528
        funcar = 22848384
        numargs = 6
        lisp_numargs = 13057072
        val = 47136
        internal_args = 0x7f760
        count = 28
#120 0x000000000063061d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=16781508,
vector=51886373, maxdepth=34, args_template=0, nargs=0, args=0x0)
    at bytecode.c:880
        targets = {0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c94
<exec_byte_code+16980>, 0x633c96 <exec_byte_code+16982>,
          0x633c98 <exec_byte_code+16984>, 0x633c9a
<exec_byte_code+16986>, 0x633c9a <exec_byte_code+16986>,
          0x633cfa <exec_byte_code+17082>, 0x633d6d
<exec_byte_code+17197>, 0x62fea2 <exec_byte_code+1122>,
          0x62fea4 <exec_byte_code+1124>, 0x62fea6
<exec_byte_code+1126>, 0x62fea8 <exec_byte_code+1128>,
          0x62feaa <exec_byte_code+1130>, 0x62feaa
<exec_byte_code+1130>, 0x62feb0 <exec_byte_code+1136>,
          0x62fe65 <exec_byte_code+1061>, 0x630327
<exec_byte_code+2279>, 0x630329 <exec_byte_code+2281>,
          0x63032b <exec_byte_code+2283>, 0x63032d
<exec_byte_code+2285>, 0x63032f <exec_byte_code+2287>,
          0x63032f <exec_byte_code+2287>, 0x630370
<exec_byte_code+2352>, 0x630335 <exec_byte_code+2293>,
          0x630528 <exec_byte_code+2792>, 0x63052a
<exec_byte_code+2794>, 0x63052c <exec_byte_code+2796>,
          0x63052e <exec_byte_code+2798>, 0x630530
<exec_byte_code+2800>, 0x630530 <exec_byte_code+2800>,
          0x6304d0 <exec_byte_code+2704>, 0x6304ed
<exec_byte_code+2733>, 0x6305ea <exec_byte_code+2986>,
          0x6305ec <exec_byte_code+2988>, 0x6305ee
<exec_byte_code+2990>, 0x6305f0 <exec_byte_code+2992>,
          0x6305f2 <exec_byte_code+2994>, 0x6305f2
<exec_byte_code+2994>, 0x630592 <exec_byte_code+2898>,
          0x6305af <exec_byte_code+2927>, 0x6306ac
<exec_byte_code+3180>, 0x6306ae <exec_byte_code+3182>,
          0x6306b0 <exec_byte_code+3184>, 0x6306b2
<exec_byte_code+3186>, 0x6306b4 <exec_byte_code+3188>,
          0x6306b4 <exec_byte_code+3188>, 0x630654
<exec_byte_code+3092>, 0x630671 <exec_byte_code+3121>,
          0x6316a5 <exec_byte_code+7269>, 0x63153e
<exec_byte_code+6910>, 0x631535 <exec_byte_code+6901>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x6318cb <exec_byte_code+7819>,
          0x6319a4 <exec_byte_code+8036>, 0x631a02
<exec_byte_code+8130>, 0x631a61 <exec_byte_code+8225>,
          0x631ac4 <exec_byte_code+8324>, 0x6301a1
<exec_byte_code+1889>, 0x630217 <exec_byte_code+2007>,
          0x631b39 <exec_byte_code+8441>, 0x6300f8
<exec_byte_code+1720>, 0x63027d <exec_byte_code+2109>,
          0x631b9f <exec_byte_code+8543>, 0x631c05
<exec_byte_code+8645>, 0x631c4b <exec_byte_code+8715>,
          0x631cb1 <exec_byte_code+8817>, 0x631cfe
<exec_byte_code+8894>, 0x631dcb <exec_byte_code+9099>,
          0x631e11 <exec_byte_code+9169>, 0x631e77
<exec_byte_code+9271>, 0x631efa <exec_byte_code+9402>,
          0x631f40 <exec_byte_code+9472>, 0x631f86
<exec_byte_code+9542>, 0x631fec <exec_byte_code+9644>,
          0x632052 <exec_byte_code+9746>, 0x6320b8
<exec_byte_code+9848>, 0x63213b <exec_byte_code+9979>,
          0x632188 <exec_byte_code+10056>, 0x6321d5
<exec_byte_code+10133>, 0x6322a2 <exec_byte_code+10338>,
          0x632333 <exec_byte_code+10483>, 0x6323c4
<exec_byte_code+10628>, 0x6325f1 <exec_byte_code+11185>,
          0x63265c <exec_byte_code+11292>, 0x6326c7
<exec_byte_code+11399>, 0x632732 <exec_byte_code+11506>,
          0x63279d <exec_byte_code+11613>, 0x6327ea
<exec_byte_code+11690>, 0x63287c <exec_byte_code+11836>,
          0x6328c9 <exec_byte_code+11913>, 0x632916
<exec_byte_code+11990>, 0x632963 <exec_byte_code+12067>,
          0x632a63 <exec_byte_code+12323>, 0x6313d2
<exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x632ac0 <exec_byte_code+12416>,
          0x632b06 <exec_byte_code+12486>, 0x632bce
<exec_byte_code+12686>, 0x632c2b <exec_byte_code+12779>,
          0x632c88 <exec_byte_code+12872>, 0x632cce
<exec_byte_code+12942>, 0x632d1a <exec_byte_code+13018>,
          0x632d66 <exec_byte_code+13094>, 0x632dba
<exec_byte_code+13178>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x632e10 <exec_byte_code+13264>, 0x632e51
<exec_byte_code+13329>, 0x632e92 <exec_byte_code+13394>,
          0x632ed3 <exec_byte_code+13459>, 0x632f14
<exec_byte_code+13524>, 0x632f55 <exec_byte_code+13589>,
          0x6313d2 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x632f9b <exec_byte_code+13659>,
          0x632fe9 <exec_byte_code+13737>, 0x63302f
<exec_byte_code+13807>, 0x633075 <exec_byte_code+13877>,
          0x6330db <exec_byte_code+13979>, 0x633141
<exec_byte_code+14081>, 0x633187 <exec_byte_code+14151>,
          0x633274 <exec_byte_code+14388>, 0x6332da
<exec_byte_code+14490>, 0x633340 <exec_byte_code+14592>,
          0x6333a6 <exec_byte_code+14694>, 0x6333e7
<exec_byte_code+14759>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x631309 <exec_byte_code+6345>, 0x630759
<exec_byte_code+3353>, 0x62ff98 <exec_byte_code+1368>,
          0x63088c <exec_byte_code+3660>, 0x6309ec
<exec_byte_code+4012>, 0x630b40 <exec_byte_code+4352>,
          0x63129a <exec_byte_code+6234>, 0x6312d7
<exec_byte_code+6295>, 0x630482 <exec_byte_code+2626>,
          0x631393 <exec_byte_code+6483>, 0x631404
<exec_byte_code+6596>, 0x63148e <exec_byte_code+6734>,
          0x6314cd <exec_byte_code+6797>, 0x6316e4
<exec_byte_code+7332>, 0x631766 <exec_byte_code+7462>,
          0x6317e9 <exec_byte_code+7593>, 0x63184a
<exec_byte_code+7690>, 0x630710 <exec_byte_code+3280>,
          0x63342d <exec_byte_code+14829>, 0x6334b0
<exec_byte_code+14960>, 0x6334f6 <exec_byte_code+15030>,
          0x63353c <exec_byte_code+15100>, 0x633582
<exec_byte_code+15170>, 0x6335c8 <exec_byte_code+15240>,
          0x63362e <exec_byte_code+15342>, 0x633694
<exec_byte_code+15444>, 0x6336fa <exec_byte_code+15546>,
          0x633760 <exec_byte_code+15648>, 0x63389f
<exec_byte_code+15967>, 0x633905 <exec_byte_code+16069>,
          0x63396b <exec_byte_code+16171>, 0x6339b1
<exec_byte_code+16241>, 0x633a17 <exec_byte_code+16343>,
          0x633a7d <exec_byte_code+16445>, 0x633ad1
<exec_byte_code+16529>, 0x633b25 <exec_byte_code+16613>,
          0x6329b0 <exec_byte_code+12144>, 0x6329fd
<exec_byte_code+12221>, 0x633b72 <exec_byte_code+16690>,
          0x633bd5 <exec_byte_code+16789>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x630c94 <exec_byte_code+4692>,
          0x630d9a <exec_byte_code+4954>, 0x630edf
<exec_byte_code+5279>, 0x631024 <exec_byte_code+5604>,
          0x63115f <exec_byte_code+5919>, 0x631d4b
<exec_byte_code+8971>, 0x632222 <exec_byte_code+10210>,
          0x632b4e <exec_byte_code+12558>, 0x633e07
<exec_byte_code+17351>, 0x633e7d <exec_byte_code+17469>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633f1a <exec_byte_code+17626>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633fa2 <exec_byte_code+17762> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 17
        op = 6
        vectorp = 0x317b928
        stack = {
          pc = 0x346a109
"\023)\016C\313=\203\027\001\016A\310\036R\036S\016\v\206\a\001\345\026T\346\347\016T\"\210\350\016T!*\202,\003\016C\351=\203\066\001\352\016P\353>\203+\001\016P\202-\001\016Uȉ\211\016V%\202,\003\016C\354=\203J\001\352\355\354\356\310\016V\357&\006\202,\003\016C\360=\203u\001\016P\361=\203\\\001\362\202h\001\016P\363=\203g\001\364\202h\001\360\016A\016V\206p\001\365P!\202,\003\016C\317=\203\201\001\366
\202,\003\016P\343=\203\231\001\367\v!\210\016A\026S\370
\210\371\v!\202,\003\016P\372>\203b\002\v\373\232\203\250\001\365\023\374\016A\vP\312\"\211\036W\375\337O\036\006\331\016"...,
byte_string = 16781508,
          byte_string_start = 0x346a018 "\b\204\006", next = 0x7ffe25a5f9b0}
        top = 0x7ffe25a5f408
        result = 140729530053840
        type = (CATCHER_ALL | unknown: 32764)
#121 0x00000000005eefc3 in funcall_lambda (fun=53685661, nargs=1,
arg_vector=0x317b925) at eval.c:2921
        val = 1
        syms_left = 0
        next = 38729376
        lexenv = 0
        count = 10
        i = 1
        optional = true
        rest = false
#122 0x00000000005ee6d6 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7ffe25a5f958) at
eval.c:2742
        fun = 53685661
        original_fun = 38729424
        funcar = 98364404641
        numargs = 1
        lisp_numargs = 140729530056944
        val = 47136
        internal_args = 0x54b896 <ASIZE+24>
        count = 9
#123 0x000000000063061d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=50657572,
vector=21368317, maxdepth=10, args_template=0, nargs=0, args=0x0)
    at bytecode.c:880
        targets = {0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c94
<exec_byte_code+16980>, 0x633c96 <exec_byte_code+16982>,
          0x633c98 <exec_byte_code+16984>, 0x633c9a
<exec_byte_code+16986>, 0x633c9a <exec_byte_code+16986>,
          0x633cfa <exec_byte_code+17082>, 0x633d6d
<exec_byte_code+17197>, 0x62fea2 <exec_byte_code+1122>,
          0x62fea4 <exec_byte_code+1124>, 0x62fea6
<exec_byte_code+1126>, 0x62fea8 <exec_byte_code+1128>,
          0x62feaa <exec_byte_code+1130>, 0x62feaa
<exec_byte_code+1130>, 0x62feb0 <exec_byte_code+1136>,
          0x62fe65 <exec_byte_code+1061>, 0x630327
<exec_byte_code+2279>, 0x630329 <exec_byte_code+2281>,
          0x63032b <exec_byte_code+2283>, 0x63032d
<exec_byte_code+2285>, 0x63032f <exec_byte_code+2287>,
          0x63032f <exec_byte_code+2287>, 0x630370
<exec_byte_code+2352>, 0x630335 <exec_byte_code+2293>,
          0x630528 <exec_byte_code+2792>, 0x63052a
<exec_byte_code+2794>, 0x63052c <exec_byte_code+2796>,
          0x63052e <exec_byte_code+2798>, 0x630530
<exec_byte_code+2800>, 0x630530 <exec_byte_code+2800>,
          0x6304d0 <exec_byte_code+2704>, 0x6304ed
<exec_byte_code+2733>, 0x6305ea <exec_byte_code+2986>,
          0x6305ec <exec_byte_code+2988>, 0x6305ee
<exec_byte_code+2990>, 0x6305f0 <exec_byte_code+2992>,
          0x6305f2 <exec_byte_code+2994>, 0x6305f2
<exec_byte_code+2994>, 0x630592 <exec_byte_code+2898>,
          0x6305af <exec_byte_code+2927>, 0x6306ac
<exec_byte_code+3180>, 0x6306ae <exec_byte_code+3182>,
          0x6306b0 <exec_byte_code+3184>, 0x6306b2
<exec_byte_code+3186>, 0x6306b4 <exec_byte_code+3188>,
          0x6306b4 <exec_byte_code+3188>, 0x630654
<exec_byte_code+3092>, 0x630671 <exec_byte_code+3121>,
          0x6316a5 <exec_byte_code+7269>, 0x63153e
<exec_byte_code+6910>, 0x631535 <exec_byte_code+6901>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x6318cb <exec_byte_code+7819>,
          0x6319a4 <exec_byte_code+8036>, 0x631a02
<exec_byte_code+8130>, 0x631a61 <exec_byte_code+8225>,
          0x631ac4 <exec_byte_code+8324>, 0x6301a1
<exec_byte_code+1889>, 0x630217 <exec_byte_code+2007>,
          0x631b39 <exec_byte_code+8441>, 0x6300f8
<exec_byte_code+1720>, 0x63027d <exec_byte_code+2109>,
          0x631b9f <exec_byte_code+8543>, 0x631c05
<exec_byte_code+8645>, 0x631c4b <exec_byte_code+8715>,
          0x631cb1 <exec_byte_code+8817>, 0x631cfe
<exec_byte_code+8894>, 0x631dcb <exec_byte_code+9099>,
          0x631e11 <exec_byte_code+9169>, 0x631e77
<exec_byte_code+9271>, 0x631efa <exec_byte_code+9402>,
          0x631f40 <exec_byte_code+9472>, 0x631f86
<exec_byte_code+9542>, 0x631fec <exec_byte_code+9644>,
          0x632052 <exec_byte_code+9746>, 0x6320b8
<exec_byte_code+9848>, 0x63213b <exec_byte_code+9979>,
          0x632188 <exec_byte_code+10056>, 0x6321d5
<exec_byte_code+10133>, 0x6322a2 <exec_byte_code+10338>,
          0x632333 <exec_byte_code+10483>, 0x6323c4
<exec_byte_code+10628>, 0x6325f1 <exec_byte_code+11185>,
          0x63265c <exec_byte_code+11292>, 0x6326c7
<exec_byte_code+11399>, 0x632732 <exec_byte_code+11506>,
          0x63279d <exec_byte_code+11613>, 0x6327ea
<exec_byte_code+11690>, 0x63287c <exec_byte_code+11836>,
          0x6328c9 <exec_byte_code+11913>, 0x632916
<exec_byte_code+11990>, 0x632963 <exec_byte_code+12067>,
          0x632a63 <exec_byte_code+12323>, 0x6313d2
<exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x632ac0 <exec_byte_code+12416>,
          0x632b06 <exec_byte_code+12486>, 0x632bce
<exec_byte_code+12686>, 0x632c2b <exec_byte_code+12779>,
          0x632c88 <exec_byte_code+12872>, 0x632cce
<exec_byte_code+12942>, 0x632d1a <exec_byte_code+13018>,
          0x632d66 <exec_byte_code+13094>, 0x632dba
<exec_byte_code+13178>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x632e10 <exec_byte_code+13264>, 0x632e51
<exec_byte_code+13329>, 0x632e92 <exec_byte_code+13394>,
          0x632ed3 <exec_byte_code+13459>, 0x632f14
<exec_byte_code+13524>, 0x632f55 <exec_byte_code+13589>,
          0x6313d2 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x632f9b <exec_byte_code+13659>,
          0x632fe9 <exec_byte_code+13737>, 0x63302f
<exec_byte_code+13807>, 0x633075 <exec_byte_code+13877>,
          0x6330db <exec_byte_code+13979>, 0x633141
<exec_byte_code+14081>, 0x633187 <exec_byte_code+14151>,
          0x633274 <exec_byte_code+14388>, 0x6332da
<exec_byte_code+14490>, 0x633340 <exec_byte_code+14592>,
          0x6333a6 <exec_byte_code+14694>, 0x6333e7
<exec_byte_code+14759>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x631309 <exec_byte_code+6345>, 0x630759
<exec_byte_code+3353>, 0x62ff98 <exec_byte_code+1368>,
          0x63088c <exec_byte_code+3660>, 0x6309ec
<exec_byte_code+4012>, 0x630b40 <exec_byte_code+4352>,
          0x63129a <exec_byte_code+6234>, 0x6312d7
<exec_byte_code+6295>, 0x630482 <exec_byte_code+2626>,
          0x631393 <exec_byte_code+6483>, 0x631404
<exec_byte_code+6596>, 0x63148e <exec_byte_code+6734>,
          0x6314cd <exec_byte_code+6797>, 0x6316e4
<exec_byte_code+7332>, 0x631766 <exec_byte_code+7462>,
          0x6317e9 <exec_byte_code+7593>, 0x63184a
<exec_byte_code+7690>, 0x630710 <exec_byte_code+3280>,
          0x63342d <exec_byte_code+14829>, 0x6334b0
<exec_byte_code+14960>, 0x6334f6 <exec_byte_code+15030>,
          0x63353c <exec_byte_code+15100>, 0x633582
<exec_byte_code+15170>, 0x6335c8 <exec_byte_code+15240>,
          0x63362e <exec_byte_code+15342>, 0x633694
<exec_byte_code+15444>, 0x6336fa <exec_byte_code+15546>,
          0x633760 <exec_byte_code+15648>, 0x63389f
<exec_byte_code+15967>, 0x633905 <exec_byte_code+16069>,
          0x63396b <exec_byte_code+16171>, 0x6339b1
<exec_byte_code+16241>, 0x633a17 <exec_byte_code+16343>,
          0x633a7d <exec_byte_code+16445>, 0x633ad1
<exec_byte_code+16529>, 0x633b25 <exec_byte_code+16613>,
          0x6329b0 <exec_byte_code+12144>, 0x6329fd
<exec_byte_code+12221>, 0x633b72 <exec_byte_code+16690>,
          0x633bd5 <exec_byte_code+16789>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x630c94 <exec_byte_code+4692>,
          0x630d9a <exec_byte_code+4954>, 0x630edf
<exec_byte_code+5279>, 0x631024 <exec_byte_code+5604>,
          0x63115f <exec_byte_code+5919>, 0x631d4b
<exec_byte_code+8971>, 0x632222 <exec_byte_code+10210>,
          0x632b4e <exec_byte_code+12558>, 0x633e07
<exec_byte_code+17351>, 0x633e7d <exec_byte_code+17469>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633f1a <exec_byte_code+17626>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633fa2 <exec_byte_code+17762> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 9
        op = 1
        vectorp = 0x1460e00
        stack = {pc = 0x346d04b "\207", byte_string = 50657572,
byte_string_start = 0x346d048 "\301\b!\207",
          next = 0x7ffe25a60300}
        top = 0x7ffe25a5f958
        result = 1038
        type = (CATCHER_ALL | unknown: 32764)
#124 0x00000000005eefc3 in funcall_lambda (fun=52522021, nargs=0,
arg_vector=0x1460dfd) at eval.c:2921
        val = 0
        syms_left = 0
        next = 10387741
        lexenv = 0
        count = 9
        i = 0
        optional = false
        rest = false
#125 0x00000000005ee6d6 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7ffe25a60008) at
eval.c:2742
        fun = 52522021
        original_fun = 5197712
        funcar = 6223138
        numargs = 0
        lisp_numargs = 140729530056240
        val = 12511368
        internal_args = 0x553186 <temporarily_switch_to_single_kboard+162>
        count = 8
#126 0x00000000005e6a71 in Ffuncall_interactively (nargs=1,
args=0x7ffe25a60008) at callint.c:252
        speccount = 7
#127 0x00000000005ee355 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7ffe25a60000) at
eval.c:2673
        fun = 12511373
        original_fun = 24000
        funcar = 0
        numargs = 1
        lisp_numargs = 0
        val = 140729530056512
        internal_args = 0x5f1cc3 <Flength+405>
        count = 6
#128 0x00000000005ed57e in Fapply (nargs=3, args=0x7ffe25a60000) at eval.c:2274
        i = 140729530056656
        numargs = 0
        funcall_nargs = 24000
        funcall_args = 0x0
        spread_arg = 0
        fun = 24000
        retval = 28416
        sa_avail = 16384
        sa_count = 6
        sa_must_free = false
#129 0x00000000005e6ee9 in Fcall_interactively (function=5197712,
record_flag=0, keys=13456789) at callint.c:389
        input = 0
        funval = 52522021
        events = 1359
        result = 20954432
        args = 0xa25a60170
        visargs = 0x0
        specs = 0
        filter_specs = 0
        teml = 5555035
        up_event = 0
        enable = 0
        sa_avail = 16384
        sa_count = 6
        sa_must_free = false
        speccount = 6
        next_event = 52522021
        prefix_arg = 0
        string = 0x0
        tem = 0x54c35b <PSEUDOVECTORP+63>
"\311\303UH\211\345H\203\354\bH\211}\370H\213E\370\276\t"
        varies = 0x5fc0d5 <hash_lookup+331>
"H;E\350t\nH\213E\350H\301\370\002\353\aH\307\300\377\377\377\377H\203\304H[]\303UH\211\345H\203\354\060H\211}\350H\211u\340H\211U\330H\211M\320H\213E\350H\211\307\350n\372\377\377H\213E\350H\213@@H\215P\001H\213E\350H\211P@H\213E\350H\213@0H\301\370\002H\211E\370H\213U\370H\213E\350H\211\326H\211\307\350x\373\364\377H\211\302H\213E\350H\211P0H\213U\340H\213M\370H\213E\350H\211\316H\211\307\350?\t\365\377H\213U\330H\213M\370H\213E\350H\211\316H\211\307\350^\t\365\377H\213E\320H\301\340\002H\203\300\002H\211\302H\213M\370H\213E"...
        i = 140729530057024
        nargs = 52522016
        mark = 0
        arg_from_tty = false
        key_count = 2
        record_then_fail = false
        save_this_command = 5197712
        save_last_command = 4455376
        save_this_original_command = 4326688
        save_real_this_command = 5197712
#130 0x00000000005ee4c2 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x7ffe25a60288) at
eval.c:2700
        internal_argbuf = {5197712, 0, 13057072, 6096378, 0,
140729530057200, 5550693, 6099602}
        fun = 12511421
        original_fun = 493168
        funcar = 13057072
        numargs = 3
        lisp_numargs = 13057072
        val = 0
        internal_args = 0x7ffe25a60290
        count = 5
#131 0x000000000063061d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=10378668,
vector=10378701, maxdepth=54, args_template=4102, nargs=1,
    args=0x7ffe25a607e0) at bytecode.c:880
        targets = {0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c94
<exec_byte_code+16980>, 0x633c96 <exec_byte_code+16982>,
          0x633c98 <exec_byte_code+16984>, 0x633c9a
<exec_byte_code+16986>, 0x633c9a <exec_byte_code+16986>,
          0x633cfa <exec_byte_code+17082>, 0x633d6d
<exec_byte_code+17197>, 0x62fea2 <exec_byte_code+1122>,
          0x62fea4 <exec_byte_code+1124>, 0x62fea6
<exec_byte_code+1126>, 0x62fea8 <exec_byte_code+1128>,
          0x62feaa <exec_byte_code+1130>, 0x62feaa
<exec_byte_code+1130>, 0x62feb0 <exec_byte_code+1136>,
          0x62fe65 <exec_byte_code+1061>, 0x630327
<exec_byte_code+2279>, 0x630329 <exec_byte_code+2281>,
          0x63032b <exec_byte_code+2283>, 0x63032d
<exec_byte_code+2285>, 0x63032f <exec_byte_code+2287>,
          0x63032f <exec_byte_code+2287>, 0x630370
<exec_byte_code+2352>, 0x630335 <exec_byte_code+2293>,
          0x630528 <exec_byte_code+2792>, 0x63052a
<exec_byte_code+2794>, 0x63052c <exec_byte_code+2796>,
          0x63052e <exec_byte_code+2798>, 0x630530
<exec_byte_code+2800>, 0x630530 <exec_byte_code+2800>,
          0x6304d0 <exec_byte_code+2704>, 0x6304ed
<exec_byte_code+2733>, 0x6305ea <exec_byte_code+2986>,
          0x6305ec <exec_byte_code+2988>, 0x6305ee
<exec_byte_code+2990>, 0x6305f0 <exec_byte_code+2992>,
          0x6305f2 <exec_byte_code+2994>, 0x6305f2
<exec_byte_code+2994>, 0x630592 <exec_byte_code+2898>,
          0x6305af <exec_byte_code+2927>, 0x6306ac
<exec_byte_code+3180>, 0x6306ae <exec_byte_code+3182>,
          0x6306b0 <exec_byte_code+3184>, 0x6306b2
<exec_byte_code+3186>, 0x6306b4 <exec_byte_code+3188>,
          0x6306b4 <exec_byte_code+3188>, 0x630654
<exec_byte_code+3092>, 0x630671 <exec_byte_code+3121>,
          0x6316a5 <exec_byte_code+7269>, 0x63153e
<exec_byte_code+6910>, 0x631535 <exec_byte_code+6901>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x6318cb <exec_byte_code+7819>,
          0x6319a4 <exec_byte_code+8036>, 0x631a02
<exec_byte_code+8130>, 0x631a61 <exec_byte_code+8225>,
          0x631ac4 <exec_byte_code+8324>, 0x6301a1
<exec_byte_code+1889>, 0x630217 <exec_byte_code+2007>,
          0x631b39 <exec_byte_code+8441>, 0x6300f8
<exec_byte_code+1720>, 0x63027d <exec_byte_code+2109>,
          0x631b9f <exec_byte_code+8543>, 0x631c05
<exec_byte_code+8645>, 0x631c4b <exec_byte_code+8715>,
          0x631cb1 <exec_byte_code+8817>, 0x631cfe
<exec_byte_code+8894>, 0x631dcb <exec_byte_code+9099>,
          0x631e11 <exec_byte_code+9169>, 0x631e77
<exec_byte_code+9271>, 0x631efa <exec_byte_code+9402>,
          0x631f40 <exec_byte_code+9472>, 0x631f86
<exec_byte_code+9542>, 0x631fec <exec_byte_code+9644>,
          0x632052 <exec_byte_code+9746>, 0x6320b8
<exec_byte_code+9848>, 0x63213b <exec_byte_code+9979>,
          0x632188 <exec_byte_code+10056>, 0x6321d5
<exec_byte_code+10133>, 0x6322a2 <exec_byte_code+10338>,
          0x632333 <exec_byte_code+10483>, 0x6323c4
<exec_byte_code+10628>, 0x6325f1 <exec_byte_code+11185>,
          0x63265c <exec_byte_code+11292>, 0x6326c7
<exec_byte_code+11399>, 0x632732 <exec_byte_code+11506>,
          0x63279d <exec_byte_code+11613>, 0x6327ea
<exec_byte_code+11690>, 0x63287c <exec_byte_code+11836>,
          0x6328c9 <exec_byte_code+11913>, 0x632916
<exec_byte_code+11990>, 0x632963 <exec_byte_code+12067>,
          0x632a63 <exec_byte_code+12323>, 0x6313d2
<exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x632ac0 <exec_byte_code+12416>,
          0x632b06 <exec_byte_code+12486>, 0x632bce
<exec_byte_code+12686>, 0x632c2b <exec_byte_code+12779>,
          0x632c88 <exec_byte_code+12872>, 0x632cce
<exec_byte_code+12942>, 0x632d1a <exec_byte_code+13018>,
          0x632d66 <exec_byte_code+13094>, 0x632dba
<exec_byte_code+13178>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x632e10 <exec_byte_code+13264>, 0x632e51
<exec_byte_code+13329>, 0x632e92 <exec_byte_code+13394>,
          0x632ed3 <exec_byte_code+13459>, 0x632f14
<exec_byte_code+13524>, 0x632f55 <exec_byte_code+13589>,
          0x6313d2 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x632f9b <exec_byte_code+13659>,
          0x632fe9 <exec_byte_code+13737>, 0x63302f
<exec_byte_code+13807>, 0x633075 <exec_byte_code+13877>,
          0x6330db <exec_byte_code+13979>, 0x633141
<exec_byte_code+14081>, 0x633187 <exec_byte_code+14151>,
          0x633274 <exec_byte_code+14388>, 0x6332da
<exec_byte_code+14490>, 0x633340 <exec_byte_code+14592>,
          0x6333a6 <exec_byte_code+14694>, 0x6333e7
<exec_byte_code+14759>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x631309 <exec_byte_code+6345>, 0x630759
<exec_byte_code+3353>, 0x62ff98 <exec_byte_code+1368>,
          0x63088c <exec_byte_code+3660>, 0x6309ec
<exec_byte_code+4012>, 0x630b40 <exec_byte_code+4352>,
          0x63129a <exec_byte_code+6234>, 0x6312d7
<exec_byte_code+6295>, 0x630482 <exec_byte_code+2626>,
          0x631393 <exec_byte_code+6483>, 0x631404
<exec_byte_code+6596>, 0x63148e <exec_byte_code+6734>,
          0x6314cd <exec_byte_code+6797>, 0x6316e4
<exec_byte_code+7332>, 0x631766 <exec_byte_code+7462>,
          0x6317e9 <exec_byte_code+7593>, 0x63184a
<exec_byte_code+7690>, 0x630710 <exec_byte_code+3280>,
          0x63342d <exec_byte_code+14829>, 0x6334b0
<exec_byte_code+14960>, 0x6334f6 <exec_byte_code+15030>,
          0x63353c <exec_byte_code+15100>, 0x633582
<exec_byte_code+15170>, 0x6335c8 <exec_byte_code+15240>,
          0x63362e <exec_byte_code+15342>, 0x633694
<exec_byte_code+15444>, 0x6336fa <exec_byte_code+15546>,
          0x633760 <exec_byte_code+15648>, 0x63389f
<exec_byte_code+15967>, 0x633905 <exec_byte_code+16069>,
          0x63396b <exec_byte_code+16171>, 0x6339b1
<exec_byte_code+16241>, 0x633a17 <exec_byte_code+16343>,
          0x633a7d <exec_byte_code+16445>, 0x633ad1
<exec_byte_code+16529>, 0x633b25 <exec_byte_code+16613>,
          0x6329b0 <exec_byte_code+12144>, 0x6329fd
<exec_byte_code+12221>, 0x633b72 <exec_byte_code+16690>,
          0x633bd5 <exec_byte_code+16789>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x630c94 <exec_byte_code+4692>,
          0x630d9a <exec_byte_code+4954>, 0x630edf
<exec_byte_code+5279>, 0x631024 <exec_byte_code+5604>,
          0x63115f <exec_byte_code+5919>, 0x631d4b
<exec_byte_code+8971>, 0x632222 <exec_byte_code+10210>,
          0x632b4e <exec_byte_code+12558>, 0x633e07
<exec_byte_code+17351>, 0x633e7d <exec_byte_code+17469>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633f1a <exec_byte_code+17626>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x633c34 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
          0x633fa2 <exec_byte_code+17762> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 5
        op = 3
        vectorp = 0x9e5dd0 <pure+893680>
        stack = {pc = 0xb9a752 <pure+2681970> "\006\006\071\203\242",
byte_string = 10378668,
          byte_string_start = 0xb9a6d7 <pure+2681847>
"\306\020\211?\205\023", next = 0x0}
        top = 0x7ffe25a60288
        result = 12161724
        type = (CATCHER_ALL | unknown: 32764)
#132 0x00000000005eec87 in funcall_lambda (fun=10378621, nargs=1,
arg_vector=0x7ffe25a607d8) at eval.c:2855
        size = 5
        val = 1
        syms_left = 4102
        next = 10388125
        lexenv = 60761179872
        count = 5
        i = 5555035
        optional = false
        rest = false
#133 0x00000000005ee6d6 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7ffe25a607d0) at
eval.c:2742
        fun = 10378621
        original_fun = 14784
        funcar = 0
        numargs = 1
        lisp_numargs = 13057072
        val = 0
        internal_args = 0x4
        count = 4
#134 0x00000000005ede7d in call1 (fn=14784, arg1=5197712) at eval.c:2552
No locals.
#135 0x00000000005541a0 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1479
        scount = 3
        cmd = 5197712
        keybuf = {98, 26, 140729530058800, 6099740, 12894544, 0,
5554900, 0, 140729530058896, 6102012, 0, 28416, 0, 28416,
          13057072, 6096378, 0, 140729530058896, 5550693, 0,
140729530058992, 6223937, 73427459, 3, 13057072, 6222938, 0,
          140729530058976, 5550693, 0}
        i = 2
        prev_modiff = 391
        prev_buffer = 0xcd4000
        already_adjusted = false
#136 0x00000000005eb35f in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x5539ea
<command_loop_1>, handlers=19056, hfun=0x5531d7 <cmd_error>)
    at eval.c:1309
        val = 5550693
        c = 0x159de00
#137 0x00000000005536f4 in command_loop_2 (ignore=0) at keyboard.c:1107
        val = 0
#138 0x00000000005eac7f in internal_catch (tag=45840, func=0x5536cb
<command_loop_2>, arg=0) at eval.c:1074
        val = 5550693
        c = 0x159d000
#139 0x0000000000553696 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1086
No locals.
#140 0x0000000000552d9f in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:692
        count = 1
        val = 140729530059376
#141 0x0000000000552f33 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:763
        count = 0
        buffer = 0
#142 0x0000000000550dba in main (argc=1, argv=0x7ffe25a60c88) at emacs.c:1626
        dummy = 140384842719504
        stack_bottom_variable = 0 '\000'
        do_initial_setlocale = true
        dumping = false
        skip_args = 0
        rlim = {rlim_cur = 8720000, rlim_max = 18446744073709551615}
        no_loadup = false
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
        ch_to_dir = 0x0
        original_pwd = 0x0
quit

In GNU Emacs 25.1.2 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.20.8)
 of 2016-09-12 built on asha
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11804000
Configured using:
 'configure 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  which-key-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  elisp-slime-nav-mode: t
  company-statistics-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  projectile-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Turn on helm-projectile key bindings
[yas] Reloaded everything (snippets will load just-in-time)....
Loading /home/sudarshan/.emacs.d/.mc-lists.el (source)...done
Loading /home/sudarshan/.emacs.d/company-statistics-cache.el (source)...done
Loading /home/sudarshan/.emacs.d/custom.el (source)...done
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/org-id hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ob-ledger hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ob-makefile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ob-sql hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/org-clock hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ox-beamer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ob-js hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/org-gnus hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ob-keys hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ob-tangle hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ox-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/org-bbdb hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/org-capture hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ob-clojure hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ob-C hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/org-macs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/org-list hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ob-awk hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ox-html hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ob-eval hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ob-ref hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ob-exp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/org-bibtex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/org-indent hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/org-rmail hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ob-dot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ob-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ob-ruby hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ox-odt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ob-css hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ob-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ob-io hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ob-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ob-matlab hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ox-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ob-core hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/org-compat hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ox-man hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/org-footnote hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ob-python hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ob-maxima hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ox hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/org-protocol hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/org-element hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/org-habit hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ob-R hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ob-screen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ox-ascii hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/org-plot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/org-entities hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ob-java hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/org-timer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/org-mouse hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ob-octave hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ob-sass hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ob-comint hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ob-calc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/org-ctags hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/org-w3m hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/org-faces hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/org-version hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/org-attach hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ob-perl hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ob-shen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ox-publish hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/org-feed hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ob-haskell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/org-agenda hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/org-docview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ob-scala hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/org-datetree hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ob-fortran hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/org-macro hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/org-colview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/org-info hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-info
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ob-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/org-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ob-lob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/org-eshell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/org-mobile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/org-src hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ob-scheme hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/org-archive hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/org-crypt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/ox-md hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/org-install hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-install
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/org-mhe hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/sudarshan/elpa/org-20160912/org-irc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/sudarshan/elpa/seq-2.16/seq hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils which-key helm-mode
helm-config helm-easymenu async-bytecomp async erc-list erc-menu
erc-join erc-ring erc-networks erc-pcomplete erc-track erc-match
erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-netsplit erc-goodies erc erc-backend
erc-compat smartparens-config smartparens server org-protocol
org-capture elisp-slime-nav jedi-core python-environment epc ctable
concurrent deferred company-statistics company-quickhelp company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags etags xref project company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-capf
company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic company-eclim
company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb company validate
cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit use-package diminish bind-key
flycheck-pos-tip pos-tip flycheck json map subr-x multiple-cursors
mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors
mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core rect wgrep go-snippets yasnippet
org-element avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs move-text crux prelude-core epl ov dash
helm-projectile helm-files rx image-dired tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize shell pcomplete format-spec
dired-x dired-aux ffap helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info
bookmark pp helm-external helm-net browse-url xml url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse auth-source gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr
password-cache url-vars mailcap helm-buffers helm-grep helm-regexp
helm-elscreen helm-utils helm-locate helm-help helm-types helm
easy-mmode helm-source eieio-compat eieio eieio-core helm-multi-match
helm-lib dired projectile advice grep compile comint ansi-color ibuf-ext
ibuffer thingatpt ace-window avy ring windmove darktooth-theme paren
edmacro kmacro saveplace ido finder-inf go-mode-autoloads kotl-loaddefs
cl-seq cl-macs cl info package epg-config seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib
time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 506128 13739)
 (symbols 48 50346 0)
 (miscs 40 98 277)
 (strings 32 118080 17514)
 (string-bytes 1 3559429)
 (vectors 16 71006)
 (vector-slots 8 1115413 7366)
 (floats 8 851 15)
 (intervals 56 379 103)
 (buffers 976 19))

On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 1:43 PM, Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> From: Sudarshan Gaikaiwari <[email-masked]>
>> Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 13:00:29 -0500
>> Cc: [email-masked]
>>
>> I was trying to open my init.el file, I have configured a keyboard shortcut to open it
>>
>> (global-set-key (kbd "S-<f6>") (lambda() (interactive)(find-file "~/.emacs.d/init.el")))
>
> The backtrace seems to indicate some catastrophic problem in the
> interval tree we use to manage text properties, so I doubt the above
> was the root cause.
>
>> I can try working with an unoptimized build, but these crashes are infrequent - once a week, so it might take a
>> while to get the dump with the unoptimized build.
>
> Please do, the additional reliable information I expect us to get from
> an unoptimized build is very valuable.
>
> Thanks.

-- 

Sudarshan Gaikaiwari
www.sudarshan.org
[email-masked]