Subject: 24.5; #secure tags ignored if not at start of buffer

From: David Bremner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2016 09:49:35 -0300

1) emacs -Q
2) M-x message-mail
3) C-c C-m C-{e,s}   to add a #secure tag
4) now add some text _above_ that tag, so the that the message mode
buffer looks something like
,----
| 
| From: David Bremner <[email-masked]>
| To: [email-masked]
| Subject: testing non-signing
| Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2016 09:35:41 -0300
| Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
| --text follows this line--
| hi mom
| <#secure method=pgpmime mode=sign>
| 
`----

5) Send the message, using C-c C-c.

6) Observe that the message is neither signed nor encrypted.

This is somewhat related to

     https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=18513#14

In the sense that if message mode is going to ignore a #secure tag (and
probably any tag, since it's easy to mess these things up), it should
signal an error.

I tried to find out if this was a documented limitation, but the only
occurence of #secure in the documentation is in the mh-e manual.

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.9)
 of 2016-04-08 on binet, modified by Debian
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11804000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux testing (stretch)

Configured using:
 `configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat
 -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_CA.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: notmuch-hello

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Loading /etc/emacs/site-start.d/50notmuch.el (source)...done
Loading /etc/emacs/site-start.d/50org-mode.el (source)...done
Loading /etc/emacs/site-start.d/50pylint.el (source)...done
Loading /etc/emacs/site-start.d/50python-docutils.el (source)...done
Loading /etc/emacs/site-start.d/50s-el.el (source)...done
Loading /etc/emacs/site-start.d/51debian-el.el (source)...done
Loading /home/bremner/.emacs.d/custom.el (source)...done
Starting Emacs daemon.
When done with this frame, type C-x 5 0
Quit

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.1/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/markdown-mode
/usr/share/org-mode/lisp/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/htmlize
/home/bremner/.emacs.d/elpa/csv-mode-1.5/csv-mode hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/csv-mode
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.8.12/all hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/all
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/hex-util
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/md4
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/textmodes/rst
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-rmail
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-info
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-md
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-docview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-odt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-install
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scala
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-gnus
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-eshell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mhe
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-keys
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-core
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-w3m
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-io
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-html
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macro
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-irc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-element
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-publish
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-version
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-man
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/hmac-def
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/ntlm
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/context-en hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-en
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/preview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/preview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex

Features:
(shadow mail-extr emacsbug sort company-files company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-capf company-cmake company-ropemacs
company-xcode company-clang company-semantic company-eclim
company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb company edmacro
kmacro gnus-util notmuch hl-line notmuch-message notmuch-maildir-fcc
notmuch-hello wid-edit notmuch-tree notmuch-show notmuch-print
notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua notmuch-address notmuch-company
notmuch-parser notmuch-wash diff-mode coolj notmuch-query goto-addr
icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs notmuch-tag crm notmuch-lib
notmuch-version cl gv message sendmail rfc822 mml mailabbrev mail-utils
gmm-utils mailheader mm-view mml-smime mml-sec smime password-cache dig
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailcap mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr server indirect-region tempo org-notmuch
org-element avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys
ob-comint comint ansi-color ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs rx vc
vc-dispatcher circe-color-nicks color circe-chanop circe advice help-fns
lui-irc-colors irc make-tls-process tls lcs lui-format lui tracking
cl-loaddefs cl-lib shorten thingatpt paren help-mode flyspell ispell
ring circe-compat info easymenu muse-autoloads package epg-config
debian-el debian-el-loaddefs s ucs-normalize org-install
emacs-goodies-el emacs-goodies-custom emacs-goodies-loaddefs easy-mmode
dpkg-dev-el dpkg-dev-el-loaddefs dash-functional dash preview-latex
tex-site auto-loads tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 305115 10723)
 (symbols 48 33030 0)
 (miscs 40 131 213)
 (strings 32 58827 9962)
 (string-bytes 1 1851274)
 (vectors 16 46224)
 (vector-slots 8 785410 7473)
 (floats 8 305 5)
 (intervals 56 351 0)
 (buffers 960 13)
 (heap 1024 56524 1629))