Subject: bug#24404: "calibre" package fails to build.

From: Andreas Enge <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2018 19:04:22 +0200

On Thu, Aug 02, 2018 at 06:49:35PM +0200, Andreas Enge wrote:
> Maybe we do need to tell pyqt explicitly to compile QtWebKit?

I did a
   ./pre-inst-env guix environment python-pyqt
   cd /tmp/guix-build-python-pyqt-5.11.2.drv-0/PyQt5_gpl-5.11.2
   python configure.py --verbose
                       ^---

The result is:
Checking to see if the QtWebKit module should be built...
/gnu/store/p7qc46d0a0kksqlrk9jp9368d85w5980-profile/bin/qmake -o cfgtest_QtWebKit.mk cfgtest_QtWebKit.pro
Project ERROR: Unknown module(s) in QT: webkit

Checking to see if the QtWebKitWidgets module should be built...
/gnu/store/p7qc46d0a0kksqlrk9jp9368d85w5980-profile/bin/qmake -o cfgtest_QtWebKitWidgets.mk cfgtest_QtWebKitWidgets.pro
Project ERROR: Unknown module(s) in QT: webkitwidgets

Apparently something needs to be done since our qtwebkit is not in the
qt installation directory. But this was also the case before, and I do
not see how we handled this.

Andreas