Subject: Re: "calibre" package fails to build.

From: Andreas Enge <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2018 22:42:11 +0200

On Sat, Jul 21, 2018 at 10:34:48PM +0200, Andreas Enge wrote:
> Does this ring a bell?

Nix has a patch:
   https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/blob/master/pkgs/development/libraries/qt-5/5.11/qtwebkit.patch

diff --git a/Source/WebKit2/PlatformQt.cmake b/Source/WebKit2/PlatformQt.cmake
--- a/Source/WebKit2/PlatformQt.cmake
+++ b/Source/WebKit2/PlatformQt.cmake
@@ -261,6 +261,7 @@
 list(APPEND WebKit2_SYSTEM_INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES
     ${GLIB_INCLUDE_DIRS}
     ${GSTREAMER_INCLUDE_DIRS}
+    ${GSTREAMER_PBUTILS_INCLUDE_DIRS}
     ${Qt5Quick_INCLUDE_DIRS}
     ${Qt5Quick_PRIVATE_INCLUDE_DIRS}
     ${SQLITE_INCLUDE_DIR}

This looks like something we could need! I will give it a try.

Andreas