Subject: bug#24385: [PATCH] * doc/gzip.texi: Fix off-by-one timestamp.

From: Paul Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 14:58:09 -0700

---
 doc/gzip.texi | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/doc/gzip.texi b/doc/gzip.texi
index c63a892..478c4e4 100644
--- a/doc/gzip.texi
+++ b/doc/gzip.texi
@@ -104,7 +104,7 @@ the compressed file.  These are used when decompressing the file with the
 truncated or when the time stamp was not preserved after a file
 transfer.  However, due to limitations in the current @command{gzip} file
 format, fractional seconds are discarded.  Also, time stamps must fall
-within the range 1970-01-01 00:00:00 through 2106-02-07 06:28:15
+within the range 1970-01-01 00:00:01 through 2106-02-07 06:28:15
 @abbr{UTC}, and hosts whose operating systems use 32-bit time
 stamps are further restricted to time stamps no later than 2038-01-19
 03:14:07 @abbr{UTC}.  The upper bounds assume the typical case
-- 
2.7.4