Subject: Bad value of size with --list

From: messages JB <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2016 11:39:48 +0200

Hi!

The size of the file restored by the option "--list" is incorrect if the 
file is more big than 4GB.

    [/mnt/DATA/TEST]ll
    total 8184100
    -rw-r--r-- 1 jacques jacques *8380511744* févr. 16  2016 file.bin

    [/mnt/DATA/TEST]gzip file.bin

    [/mnt/DATA/TEST]gzip -l file.bin.gz
              compressed        uncompressed  ratio uncompressed_name
              2490092407 *4085544448*  39.1% file.bin

    [/mnt/DATA/TEST]gzip -V
    gzip 1.6
    Copyright (C) 2007, 2010, 2011 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
    Copyright (C) 1993 Jean-loup Gailly.
    This is free software.  You may redistribute copies of it under the
    terms of
    the GNU General Public License <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>.
    There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.

    Written by Jean-loup Gailly.

    [/mnt/DATA/TEST]

best regards