Subject: bug#2435: 23.0.90; customize/whitespace: display stops updating

From: Jindřich Makovička <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 13:52:55 +0100

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 13:40, Juanma Barranquero <[email-masked]> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 13:04, Jindřich Makovička <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>> No, the buffer, modeline and scrollbar just stop updating.
>
> Weird. On Windows I see a delay while the font backend looks for
> suitable fonts, and then Emacs resumes normal behavior. Seems like a
> bug in the font backend (font detection has generated quite a few bug
> reports since the Unicode switch, though it works much much better
> now).
>
> You can try to generate a font log (see variable `font-log' and
> command `font-show-log') to see whether it sheds any light.

Here it goes (after the display freeze):

ftfont-list: -*-Monospace-*-iso8859-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
xfont-list: -*-Monospace-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-iso8859-1
xfont-list: monospace-12
list: -*-Monospace-*-iso8859-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
sort-by: -*-Monospace-normal-normal-normal-*-15-*-iso8859-1
  xft:-unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
open: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-15-*-m-0-iso10646-1
ftfont-list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-iso8859-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
xfont-list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-iso8859-1
xfont-list: monospace-12
list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-iso8859-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
sort-by: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-15-*-iso8859-1
  xft:-unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
open: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-15-*-m-0-iso10646-1
list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-iso8859-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
sort-by: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-italic-normal-*-15-*-iso8859-1
  xft:-unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
open: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-oblique-normal-*-15-*-m-0-iso10646-1
ftfont-list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-m-*-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
xfont-list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-m-*-iso10646-1
xfont-list: monospace-12
list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
sort-by: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-light-normal-normal-*-15-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
open: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-15-*-m-0-iso10646-1
list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
sort-by: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-light-normal-normal-*-15-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
sort-by: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-15-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
open: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-15-*-m-0-iso10646-1
list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
sort-by: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-light-normal-normal-*-15-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
sort-by: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-15-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
sort-by: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-light-normal-normal-*-15-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
sort-by: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-15-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
ftfont-list: -unknown-Sans Serif-*-iso8859-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans-bold-oblique-semi-condensed-*-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans-bold-normal-normal-*-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans-bold-oblique-normal-*-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans-extra-light-normal-normal-*-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans-normal-normal-normal-*-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans-bold-normal-semi-condensed-*-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans-normal-oblique-semi-condensed-*-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans-normal-oblique-normal-*-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans-normal-normal-semi-condensed-*-0-iso10646-1
xfont-list: -unknown-Sans Serif-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-iso8859-1
xfont-list: monospace-12
list: -unknown-Sans Serif-*-normal-*-iso8859-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans-normal-normal-semi-condensed-*-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans-bold-normal-semi-condensed-*-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans-normal-normal-normal-*-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans-extra-light-normal-normal-*-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans-bold-normal-normal-*-0-iso10646-1
sort-by: -unknown-Sans Serif-bold-normal-normal-*-18-*-iso8859-1
  xft:-unknown-DejaVu Sans-bold-normal-normal-*-0-iso10646-1
open: -unknown-DejaVu Sans-bold-normal-normal-*-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-unknown-DejaVu Sans-bold-normal-normal-*-18-*-0-iso10646-1
list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
sort-by: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-15-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
sort-by: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-15-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
sort-by: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-15-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
font for: (2208)
ftfont-list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
xfont-list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-iso10646-1
xfont-list: monospace-12
list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
sort-by: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-15-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
open: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-15-*-m-0-iso10646-1
ftfont-list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
xfont-list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-iso10646-1
list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
sort-by: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-15-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
open: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-15-*-m-0-iso10646-1
ftfont-list: -mutt-clearlyu-*-iso10646-1
xfont-list: -mutt-clearlyu-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-iso10646-1
  -mutt-clearlyu-medium-r-normal--17-*-100-100-p-123-iso10646-1
list: -mutt-clearlyu-*-iso10646-1
  -mutt-clearlyu-medium-r-normal--17-*-100-100-p-123-iso10646-1
open: -mutt-clearlyu-medium-r-normal--17-*-100-100-p-123-iso10646-1
  x:-mutt-clearlyu-medium-r-normal--17-120-100-100-p-123-iso10646-1
ftfont-list: -gnu-unifont-*-iso10646-1
xfont-list: -gnu-unifont-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-iso10646-1
  -gnu-unifont-medium-r-normal--16-*-75-75-c-80-iso10646-1
list: -gnu-unifont-*-iso10646-1
  -gnu-unifont-medium-r-normal--16-*-75-75-c-80-iso10646-1
open: -gnu-unifont-medium-r-normal--16-*-75-75-c-80-iso10646-1
  x:-gnu-unifont-medium-r-normal--16-160-75-75-c-80-iso10646-1
font for: (2336)
ftfont-list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-iso10646-1:otf=deva
list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-iso10646-1:otf=deva
ftfont-list: -*-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-iso10646-1:otf=deva
list: -*-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-iso10646-1:otf=deva
ftfont-list: -unknown-*-iso10646-1:otf=deva
list: -unknown-*-iso10646-1:otf=deva
ftfont-list: -*-iso10646-1:otf=deva
list: -*-iso10646-1:otf=deva
xfont-list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-iso10646.indian-1
list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-iso10646.indian-1
xfont-list: -*-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-iso10646.indian-1
list: -*-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-iso10646.indian-1
xfont-list: -unknown-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-iso10646.indian-1
list: -unknown-*-iso10646.indian-1
xfont-list: -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-iso10646.indian-1
list: -*-iso10646.indian-1
font for: (3616)
ftfont-list: -unknown-TlwgMono-*-tis620.*-*
xfont-list: -unknown-TlwgMono-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-tis620.*-*
list: -unknown-TlwgMono-*-tis620.*-*
ftfont-list: -*-TlwgMono-*-tis620.*-*
xfont-list: -*-TlwgMono-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-tis620.*-*
list: -*-TlwgMono-*-tis620.*-*
ftfont-list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-iso10646-1:otf=thai
list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-iso10646-1:otf=thai
ftfont-list: -*-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-iso10646-1:otf=thai
list: -*-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-iso10646-1:otf=thai
ftfont-list: -unknown-*-iso10646-1:otf=thai
list: -unknown-*-iso10646-1:otf=thai
ftfont-list: -*-iso10646-1:otf=thai
list: -*-iso10646-1:otf=thai
ftfont-list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-tis620*-*
xfont-list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-tis620*-*
list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-tis620*-*
ftfont-list: -*-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-tis620*-*
xfont-list: -*-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-tis620*-*
list: -*-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-tis620*-*
ftfont-list: -unknown-*-tis620*-*
  -unknown-unifont-normal-normal-normal-*-d-0-iso10646-1
xfont-list: -unknown-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-tis620*-*
list: -unknown-*-tis620*-*
  -unknown-unifont-normal-normal-normal-*-d-0-iso10646-1
open: -unknown-unifont-normal-normal-normal-*-d-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-unknown-unifont-normal-normal-normal-*-15-*-d-0-iso10646-1
font for: (3616)
list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-iso10646-1:otf=thai
list: -*-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-iso10646-1:otf=thai
list: -unknown-*-iso10646-1:otf=thai
list: -*-iso10646-1:otf=thai
font for: (3872)
ftfont-list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-iso10646-1:otf=tibt
list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-iso10646-1:otf=tibt
ftfont-list: -*-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-iso10646-1:otf=tibt
list: -*-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-iso10646-1:otf=tibt
ftfont-list: -unknown-*-iso10646-1:otf=tibt
list: -unknown-*-iso10646-1:otf=tibt
ftfont-list: -*-iso10646-1:otf=tibt
list: -*-iso10646-1:otf=tibt
list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-iso10646-1:otf=tibt
list: -*-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-iso10646-1:otf=tibt
list: -unknown-*-iso10646-1:otf=tibt
list: -*-iso10646-1:otf=tibt
ftfont-list: -unknown-mtib-*-iso10646-1
xfont-list: -unknown-mtib-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-iso10646-1
list: -unknown-mtib-*-iso10646-1
ftfont-list: -*-mtib-*-iso10646-1
xfont-list: -*-mtib-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-iso10646-1
list: -*-mtib-*-iso10646-1
list: -unknown-mtib-*-iso10646-1
list: -*-mtib-*-iso10646-1
xfont-list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-muletibetan-2
xfont-list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-muletibetan-0
list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-muletibetan-2
xfont-list: -*-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-muletibetan-2
xfont-list: -*-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-muletibetan-0
list: -*-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-muletibetan-2
xfont-list: -unknown-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-muletibetan-2
xfont-list: -unknown-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-muletibetan-0
list: -unknown-*-muletibetan-2
xfont-list: -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-muletibetan-2
xfont-list: -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-muletibetan-0
list: -*-muletibetan-2
list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-muletibetan-2
list: -*-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-muletibetan-2
list: -unknown-*-muletibetan-2
list: -*-muletibetan-2
font for: (3616)
list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-iso10646-1:otf=thai
list: -*-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-iso10646-1:otf=thai
list: -unknown-*-iso10646-1:otf=thai
list: -*-iso10646-1:otf=thai
font for: (3616)
list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-iso10646-1:otf=thai
list: -*-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-iso10646-1:otf=thai
list: -unknown-*-iso10646-1:otf=thai
list: -*-iso10646-1:otf=thai
font for: (3616)
list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-iso10646-1:otf=thai
list: -*-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-iso10646-1:otf=thai
list: -unknown-*-iso10646-1:otf=thai
list: -*-iso10646-1:otf=thai
font for: (3616)
list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-iso10646-1:otf=thai
list: -*-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-iso10646-1:otf=thai
list: -unknown-*-iso10646-1:otf=thai
list: -*-iso10646-1:otf=thai
font for: (3616)
list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-iso10646-1:otf=thai
list: -*-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-iso10646-1:otf=thai
list: -unknown-*-iso10646-1:otf=thai
list: -*-iso10646-1:otf=thai
font for: (3616)
list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-iso10646-1:otf=thai
list: -*-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-iso10646-1:otf=thai
list: -unknown-*-iso10646-1:otf=thai
list: -*-iso10646-1:otf=thai
font for: (3616)
list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-iso10646-1:otf=thai
list: -*-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-iso10646-1:otf=thai
list: -unknown-*-iso10646-1:otf=thai
list: -*-iso10646-1:otf=thai
font for: (3872)
list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-iso8859-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
sort-by: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-15-*-iso8859-1
  xft:-unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
sort-by: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-15-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
sort-by: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-15-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-*-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
sort-by: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-italic-normal-*-15-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
open: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-oblique-normal-*-15-*-m-0-iso10646-1

-- 
Jindrich Makovicka