Subject: bug#24330: Acknowledgement (mingw64: diff complains about the argument '-' (stdin), not able to run testsuites generated by automake [side issue: not able to compile diffutils-3.5])

From: Simon Sobisch <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 23:43:27 +0200

> Side note: I've seen
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-diffutils/2016-08/msg00052.html
> and wonder where exactly this bug/wish-list item is tracked (I did not
> seen any trackers at savannah).

Found it at http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=24304 by
debuggs response...
I highly suggest to add a link to
http://debbugs.gnu.org/db/pa/ldiffutils.html somewhere (and ask the
savannah admins to create it "visible as main top links as savannah's
trackers", if you did not do already and cannot be achieved manually).

https://www.gnu.org/software/diffutils/ still says:

> For [...] bug and patch trackers, and other information, please see
the Diffutils project page at savannah.gnu.org.

Simon

Am 29.08.2016 um 23:19 schrieb GNU bug Tracking System:
> Thank you for filing a new bug report with debbugs.gnu.org.
> 
> This is an automatically generated reply to let you know your message
> has been received.
> 
> Your message is being forwarded to the package maintainers and other
> interested parties for their attention; they will reply in due course.
> 
> Your message has been sent to the package maintainer(s):
>  [email-masked]
> 
> If you wish to submit further information on this problem, please
> send it to [email-masked].
> 
> Please do not send mail to [email-masked] unless you wish
> to report a problem with the Bug-tracking system.
>