Subject: bug#24329: 25.1; gnus: cannot exit summary after call to gnus-msg-mail

From: Øyvind Stegard <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 09:29:44 +0200

Package: gnus

The fix for Gnus bug #19573 [1] seems to have introduced a problem for me when
exiting summary buffers: the `gnus-newsgroup-name' variable can become
set to the empty string buffer-locally in the summary buffer, and when
that happens Gnus errors with "Empty group name" when hitting 'q'.

This happens if I invoke `gnus-msg-mail' from a summary buffer, and
either just kill or send the message, returning me back to the summary.

Looking at code, it seems like `gnus-newsgroup-name' is restored from
let-bound `group-name' in an unwind form after `gnus-setup-message', but
the problem is it becomes set buffer locally in the newly opened
*message* buffer, and not what I believe was the intention: the original
summary buffer ?

[1] http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/commit/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg.el?h=emacs-25.1-rc2&id=f61c87f12a36bb2063c25b6742380b5916618ab5

Currently, I am testing the following patch which seems to work, but I
cannot be sure about it, because I do not fully understand the purpose
of setting `gnus-newsgroup-name' to the empty string in the first place.

--- lisp/gnus/gnus-msg.el.orig  2016-08-29 09:03:45.126752630 +0200
+++ lisp/gnus/gnus-msg.el       2016-08-29 09:05:35.709799445 +0200
@@ -549,7 +549,7 @@
            (gnus-setup-message 'message
              (message-mail to subject other-headers continue
                            nil yank-action send-actions return-action)))
-       (setq gnus-newsgroup-name group-name))
+       (with-current-buffer buf (setq gnus-newsgroup-name group-name)))
       (when switch-action
        (setq mail-buf (current-buffer))
        (switch-to-buffer buf)

This tries to make sure `gnus-newsgroup-name' is restored [buffer
locally] in the summary buffer..

The rest of this message is just standard Emacs bug report info.

In GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.9)
 of 2016-08-23 built on dain
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11803000
System Description:	Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr/local CFLAGS=-O2'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: nb_NO.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  jabber-mode-line-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Checking new news...done
Exiting summary buffer and applying spam rules
Expiring articles...done
C-h C-g is undefined [2 times]
Quit [2 times]
Type "q" in help window to restore its previous buffer.
Exiting summary buffer and applying spam rules
Expiring articles...done
Exiting summary buffer and applying spam rules
Expiring articles...done

Load-path shadows:
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-asymptote hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-asymptote
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-makefile hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-makefile
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-haskell hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-haskell
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-eshell hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-eshell
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-picolisp hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-picolisp
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-forth hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-forth
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-ocaml hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-ocaml
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ox-man hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ox-man
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-coq hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-coq
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-lilypond hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-lilypond
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-protocol hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-protocol
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-lisp hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-lisp
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-info hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-info
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-shen hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-shen
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-lob hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-lob
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-io hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-io
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-js hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-js
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-matlab hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-matlab
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-sql hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-sql
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-irc hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-irc
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-pcomplete hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-pcomplete
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-tangle hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-tangle
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-org hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-org
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-inlinetask hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-inlinetask
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-lint hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-lint
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-plantuml hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-plantuml
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-J hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-J
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ox-ascii hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ox-ascii
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ox-texinfo hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ox-texinfo
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-R hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-R
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-scheme hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-scheme
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-mscgen hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-mscgen
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-archive hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-archive
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-plot hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-plot
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-rmail hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-rmail
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-maxima hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-maxima
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-ctags hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-ctags
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ox-publish hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ox-publish
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-crypt hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-crypt
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-table hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-table
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-macro hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-macro
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-processing hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-processing
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-table hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-table
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-shell hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-shell
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-css hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-css
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-latex hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-latex
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-bbdb hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-bbdb
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-version hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-version
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-comint hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-comint
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-fortran hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-fortran
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-calc hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-calc
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-awk hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-awk
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ox-beamer hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ox-beamer
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-feed hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-feed
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ox-odt hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ox-odt
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-python hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-python
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-mhe hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-mhe
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ox hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ox
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-list hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-list
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ox-icalendar hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ox-icalendar
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-C hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-C
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-colview hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-colview
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-sass hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-sass
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-java hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-java
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-datetree hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-datetree
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-attach hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-attach
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-abc hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-abc
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-compat hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-compat
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ox-md hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ox-md
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-perl hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-perl
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-groovy hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-groovy
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-install hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-install
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-w3m hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-w3m
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-keys hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-keys
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-clojure hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-clojure
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-agenda hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-agenda
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-mouse hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-mouse
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-entities hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-entities
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ox-latex hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ox-latex
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-macs hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-macs
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ox-org hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ox-org
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-clock hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-clock
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-stan hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-stan
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-eval hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-eval
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-sqlite hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-sqlite
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ox-html hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ox-html
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-timer hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-timer
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-ledger hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-ledger
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-exp hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-exp
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-ref hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-ref
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-sed hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-sed
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-screen hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-screen
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-faces hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-faces
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-element hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-element
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-docview hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-docview
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-ebnf hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-ebnf
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-gnuplot hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-gnuplot
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-footnote hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-footnote
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-capture hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-capture
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-gnus hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-gnus
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-mobile hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-mobile
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-ruby hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-ruby
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-loaddefs hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-loaddefs
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-id hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-id
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-habit hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-habit
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-dot hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-dot
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-bibtex hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-bibtex
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-octave hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-octave
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-indent hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-indent
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-core hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-core
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-ditaa hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-ditaa
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-scala hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-scala
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-src hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-src
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ox-gfm hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/ox-gfm-20160805.928/ox-gfm
/home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-scala hides /home/oyvind/.emacs.d/elpa/scala-mode-20160813.304/ob-scala

Features:
(shadow emacsbug locate nnfolder pcmpl-unix oauth2 plstore flyspell
ispell warnings term ehelp semantic/symref/grep semantic/symref
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs
vc vc-dispatcher two-column iso-transl eieio-opt speedbar sb-image
ezimage dframe dabbrev pulse etags xref project vc-git sh-script smie
executable shr-color color mailto-url-gnus linum magit-blame magit-stash
magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode diff-mode magit-core
magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-process magit-popup
magit-mode magit-git crm magit-section magit-utils git-commit log-edit
pcvs-util add-log with-editor async-bytecomp async dash dired-aux
url-http url-gw url-auth url-queue url-cache conf-mode gnus-dup
mm-archive tramp-cache tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs
trampver ucs-normalize org-id smiley gnus-async gnus-bcklg shr dom
gnus-ml misearch multi-isearch timezone mailalias qp mail-extr sort
gnus-cite jabber-rtt goto-addr thingatpt jabber-keepalive jabber-ping
gnome-screensaver gnus-topic nnmbox utf-7 epa-file epa derived
network-stream nsm nnml gnus-dired gnus-demon gnus-nnrss-patches
browse-url nnrss mm-url spam spam-stat gnus-uu yenc gnus-delay
gnus-draft gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp
gnus-cache gnus-msg nndraft nnmh gcontacts-get url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
url-parse url-vars json map gnus-alias fortune nnir smtpmail sendmail pp
server web-mode disp-table org-table org-eldoc org-bullets org-indent
org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view subr-x
image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m upower jabber
jabber-notifications jabber-libnotify jabber-awesome jabber-osd
jabber-wmii jabber-xmessage jabber-festival jabber-sawfish
jabber-ratpoison jabber-tmux jabber-screen jabber-socks5
jabber-ft-server jabber-si-server jabber-ft-client jabber-ft-common
jabber-si-client jabber-si-common jabber-feature-neg jabber-truncate
jabber-time jabber-autoaway jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates
jabber-events jabber-vcard jabber-avatar jabber-activity jabber-watch
jabber-modeline jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc jabber-version
jabber-ourversion jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp jabber-browse
jabber-search jabber-register jabber-roster jabber-presence jabber-muc
jabber-bookmarks jabber-private jabber-muc-nick-coloring hexrgb
jabber-widget jabber-disco jabber-chat jabber-history jabber-chatbuffer
jabber-alert jabber-iq jabber-core jabber-console sgml-mode ewoc
jabber-keymap jabber-sasl sasl sasl-anonymous sasl-login sasl-plain fsm
jabber-logon jabber-conn srv starttls jabber-xml jabber-menu jabber-util
auth-source eieio eieio-core dns notifications norske-helligdager
org-contacts org-capture org-agenda gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime dig mailcap gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo
parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec epg
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win appt diary-lib
diary-loaddefs ox-md ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish
ox ob-ditaa ob-plantuml ob-sql ob-java ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs ob-shell
find-lisp org-man org-element avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs advice
gnus gnus-ems nnheader gnus-util mail-utils mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr
eudcb-ldap eudc eudc-options-file cus-edit eudc-vars ldap password-cache
saveplace jka-compr winner which-func imenu paren rcirc icomplete grep
delsel image-file cus-start cus-load recentf tree-widget wid-edit
dirtrack shell pcomplete dired-x dired nm dbus xml compile comint
ansi-color ring edmacro kmacro windmove filesets finder-inf
htmlize-autoloads cl-macs tidy-autoloads info package epg-config seq
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv cl-seq
cl gv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 879235 163372)
 (symbols 48 61716 74)
 (miscs 40 5397 5281)
 (strings 32 167595 22342)
 (string-bytes 1 5363061)
 (vectors 16 94142)
 (vector-slots 8 2292911 43778)
 (floats 8 1365 2393)
 (intervals 56 21299 3870)
 (buffers 976 340)
 (heap 1024 208222 36403))

Øyvind Stegard
-- 
< Øyvind Stegard
 < http://stegard.net/