Subject: 25.1.50; re-search-forward errors with "Variable binding depth exceeds max-specpdl-size"

From: [email-masked] (Peder O. Klingenberg)
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 22:17:30 +0200

I recently started using gnus-icalendar to handle meeting invitations.
Someone sent me an invitation that included a rather long email thread
in typical outlook style, and gnus errored out when trying to display
the article.

The backtrace showed that the error comes from the call
  (re-search-forward  "\\(.*\\)\\(\r?\n[ \t].*\\)*" nil t)
in icalendar--read-element (nil nil).

I reduced and anonymized the contents of the message, the problematic
section is attached to this bug report.  The problem is reproducible for
me from emacs -Q by the following recipe:

  C-x C-f calendar-event-problem.txt
  <make sure cursor is somewhere in the first couple of lines>
  M-: (re-search-forward  "\\(.*\\)\\(\r?\n[ \t].*\\)*" nil t)

Result:
Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Variable binding depth exceeds max-specpdl-size")
  re-search-forward("\\(.*\\)\\(?\n[ 	].*\\)*" nil t)
  eval((re-search-forward "\\(.*\\)\\(?\n[ 	].*\\)*" nil t) nil)
  eval-expression((re-search-forward "\\(.*\\)\\(?\n[ 	].*\\)*" nil t) nil)
  funcall-interactively(eval-expression (re-search-forward "\\(.*\\)\\(?\n[ 	].*\\)*" nil t) nil)
  call-interactively(eval-expression nil nil)
  command-execute(eval-expression)

Reducing the text size by about 1/3, or just moving the cursor a ways
down the buffer before evaling, eliminates the error.

>From the same emacs -Q session:

max-specpdl-size is a variable defined in ‘C source code’.
Its value is 2930
Original value was 1300

Increasing max-specpdl-size to 20000 does not help, the problem still
occurs.

Strangely, the same recipe does not reproduce the error on os x, with a
build from master from 2016-08-12, but on my GNU/Linux machine, which is
where I run gnus and need this to work, it is 100% reproducible.  I am
on Kubuntu 14.04.5, emacs is compiled with gcc (Ubuntu
4.8.4-2ubuntu1~14.04.3) 4.8.4.

Is this reproducible for anyone else, or do I need to dig deeper into my
environment?  Any ideas on where to start digging?

In GNU Emacs 25.1.50.2 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2016-08-11 built on luna
Repository revision: 36a57c55f2b855bca704c26bf7d787b7b471fe16
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11604000
System Description:	Ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS

Recent messages:
scroll-down-command: Beginning of buffer [3 times]
(Shell command succeeded with no output) [91 times]
Back to top level
When done with this frame, type C-x 5 0
Undo! [3 times]
calendar-event-problem.txt changed on disk; really edit the buffer? (y, n, r or C-h) r
ask-user-about-supersession-threat: File reverted: /home/pok/tmp/calendar-event-problem.txt
previous-line: Beginning of buffer [3 times]
Entering debugger...
Back to top level

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr/local/emacs-git
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=lucid --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
 --with-pop=yes'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF
GSETTINGS NOTIFY LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Text

Minor modes in effect:
  csv-field-index-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: do-auto-fill
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-macs hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-dot hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-install hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-faces hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-perl hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-io hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-docview hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-irc hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-C hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ox-man hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-capture hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-table hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-sql hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-list hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-crypt hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-attach hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-colview hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-id hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ox-publish hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-indent hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-gnus hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-feed hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-clock hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-element hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-screen hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-mobile hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ox-latex hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-calc hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-macro hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-agenda hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-entities hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-css hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-R hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-mouse hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-timer hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-java hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-keys hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-python hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-compat hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-exp hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ox-html hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-comint hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-src hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-scala hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-version hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-datetree hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ox-org hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-habit hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ox hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-w3m hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-lob hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-protocol hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-shen hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-ref hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-org hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-latex hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ox-md hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-mhe hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-archive hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-ctags hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-info hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-octave hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-plot hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-eval hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-table hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ox-odt hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-core hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-rmail hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-sass hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-eshell hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-awk hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/ob-js hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-footnote hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/pok/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160822/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/latex-cjk-thai/thai-word hides /usr/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/language/thai-word

Features:
(shadow emacsbug gnus-dup gnus-draft nndoc cus-edit ess-omg-l
ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb essd-els
ess-sas-d ess-sas-l ess-sas-a ess-sta-d ess-sta-l make-regexp ess-sp6-d
ess-dde ess-sp3-d ess-julia julia-mode ess-r-d ess-r-syntax
ess-r-completion ess-roxy essddr hideshow ess-help reporter
ess-r-package ess-s-l ess-site ess ess-inf ess-tracebug ess-mode
ess-noweb-mode ess-custom executable ess-generics ess-utils ess-bugs-l
ess-compat ess-lsp-l map esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc
esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util dired-x autoload
tar-mode ffap php-mode flymake cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs hippie-exp vc
vc-dispatcher url-queue grep pulse vc-cvs slime-indentation
slime-cl-indent cl-indent slime-fancy slime-trace-dialog
slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu slime-references
slime-compiler-notes-tree slime-scratch slime-presentations bridge
slime-macrostep macrostep slime-mdot-fu slime-enclosing-context
slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c
slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc slime-repl elp slime-parse slime
lisp-mnt gud apropos etags xref project arc-mode archive-mode hyperspec
csv-mode magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff
smerge-mode magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify
magit-process magit-popup magit-mode magit-git magit-section magit-utils
git-commit log-edit pcvs-util with-editor async-bytecomp async tramp-sh
tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize shell dash
eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe cal-china lunar solar cal-dst
cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs cal-iso bookmark pp
tabify org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view
jka-compr image-mode org-bbdb org-w3m org-table org-archive org-clock
org-indent ob-ditaa ob-plantuml org-bibtex org-element avl-tree bibtex
org-colview org-crypt org-habit org-agenda help-fns radix-tree misearch
multi-isearch thingatpt debbugs-gnu add-log debbugs soap-client warnings
rng-xsd rng-dt rng-util xsd-regexp debug cus-start cus-load mailalias
bbdb-message footnote ecomplete flow-fill vc-git diff-mode sort
gnus-cite shr-color color shr svg dom browse-url mail-extr gnus-async
gnus-bcklg qp gnus-ml disp-table gnus-topic mm-archive url-http url-gw
url-cache url-auth pop3 nnrss xml mm-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
nndraft nnmh nnml utf-7 bbdb-gnus epa-file network-stream nsm starttls
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp
gnus-cache pok-gnus gnus-icalendar org-capture gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs
nnir gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm bbdb bbdb-site
timezone gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls gnutls utf7
netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail
puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
gnus-win gnus nnheader subr-x gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils wid-edit linum paren paredit pok-init
bugz-mode yasnippet org advice org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs gedcom
slime-autoloads reftex reftex-loaddefs reftex-vars edmacro kmacro ido
server filladapt dmacro mm-util mail-prsvr cl compile comint ansi-color
ring finder-inf tex-site info package epg-config url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra
help-mode easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib emacs-goodies-el
emacs-goodies-custom emacs-goodies-loaddefs easy-mmode mule-util tooltip
eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame
cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2485829 182861)
 (symbols 48 72236 91)
 (miscs 40 3269 4672)
 (strings 32 298119 63000)
 (string-bytes 1 12887713)
 (vectors 16 103720)
 (vector-slots 8 2448384 49706)
 (floats 8 4985 2034)
 (intervals 56 225770 627)
 (buffers 976 190)
 (heap 1024 299121 -1842968))