Subject: Re: bug#24313: [PATCH] Add tests for dom.el

From: Simen Heggestøyl <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2016 10:58:47 +0200

On Sat, Aug 27, 2016 at 12:07 PM, Michael Albinus 
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> Pls start all tests with the name of the package, "dom-tests-*".

OK, I'll change the test names.

> It would also be nice if you could add a docstring per test.

Does it any value to such trivial test cases? For most of these I don't
think there's more to add than "Tests <name-of-function>.", which is
already conveyed by the name of the test.

> This reads better as
> 
> (should-not (dom-attributes dom))

OK, I'll change it.

On Sat, Aug 27, 2016 at 10:18 AM, Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> wrote:
> If there are specific aspects of these tests about which you are
> unsure or which you'd like us to consider, please point them out.

Nothing in particular, I just wanted to get feedback before installing.

On Sat, Aug 27, 2016 at 3:46 PM, Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> 
wrote:
> Looks good to me.

Good, I'll install it shortly.

Thank you all for the feedback.

-- Simen