Subject: 25.1; clone-indirect-buffer passes wrong argument to pop-to-buffer

From: bmag bmag <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 09:15:30 +0300

The function clone-indirect-buffer passes its NORECORD argument to
pop-to-buffer as the ACTION argument instead of the NORECROD argument.
>From the source of clone-indirect-buffer:

    (pop-to-buffer buffer norecord)

But the signature of pop-to-buffer is:

    (pop-to-buffer BUFFER &optional ACTION NORECORD)

In GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.9)
 of 2016-08-23 built on matrix
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11803000
System Description:    Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-flx-mode: t
  projectile-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  auto-compile-mode: t
  elisp-slime-nav-mode: t
  goto-address-prog-mode: t
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  auto-highlight-symbol-mode: t
  dumb-jump-mode: t
  highlight-numbers-mode: t
  highlight-parentheses-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  evil-cleverparens-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  hl-todo-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  pupo-mode: t
  window-numbering-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  spaceline-info-mode: t
  spaceline-helm-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  popwin-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  global-origami-mode: t
  origami-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  global-git-gutter+-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  global-evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  smartparens-strict-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  clean-aindent-mode: t
  hybrid-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  hs-minor-mode: t

Recent messages:
mouse-2, RET: find function's definition
Type "q" to delete help window.

evil-line-move: End of buffer [6 times]
Purpose mode disabled
Type v to expand again, V to contract, r to reset, / to search in project,
f to search in files, b to search in opened buffers [3 times]
evil-line-move: Beginning of buffer [2 times]
s runs the command evil-cp-substitute
Searching for clone-indirect-buffer...

evil-line-move: Beginning of buffer [9 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/helm-20160821.515/helm-multi-match hides
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/helm-core-20160821.110/helm-multi-match
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-bullets-20140918.1137/org-bullets hides
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-bullets
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-download-20160814.237/org-download hides
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-download
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-lob hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-C hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-mobile hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-shen hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-octave hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-latex hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ox-publish hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-scala hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-capture hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-asymptote hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-macro hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-comint hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ox-org hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-bbdb hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-pcomplete hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-R hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-ctags hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-inlinetask hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-datetree hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-element hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/org-element
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ox-texinfo hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-mouse hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-archive hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ox-beamer hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-habit hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-perl hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-list hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/org-list
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-lilypond hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-scheme hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-css hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-colview hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-ledger hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-w3m hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-clock hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-org hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ox-html hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-rmail hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-fortran hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-footnote hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-clojure hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-dot hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-mscgen hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-plot hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-indent hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-table hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/org-table
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-python hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-exp hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-java hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ox-man hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-table hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-picolisp hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-mhe hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-eval hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-protocol hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ob
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-ocaml hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-io hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-compat hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-info hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/org-info
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-timer hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-js hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-src hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/org-src
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-eshell hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-irc hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-macs hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-gnus hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ox-odt hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-maxima hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-ditaa hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-ruby hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-haskell hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-keys hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-makefile hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-matlab hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-bibtex hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/org
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-docview hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-loaddefs hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-plantuml hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-gnuplot hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ox hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ox
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-agenda hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ox-md hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-ref hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-calc hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-attach hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-sqlite hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-crypt hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-sass hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ox-latex hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-id hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/org-id
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-awk hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-faces hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-feed hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-lisp hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-core hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ox-icalendar hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-screen hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-entities hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-tangle hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ox-ascii hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-install hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/org-install
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/ob-sql hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/org-plus-contrib-20160822/org-version hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/org/org-version
/home/bar/.emacs.d/elpa/25.1/seq-2.16/seq hides
/home/bar/Documents/emacs/25.1-rc2/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail helm-swoop smex misearch
multi-isearch eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe tabify
expand-region text-mode-expansions ruby-mode-expansions
er-basic-expansions expand-region-core expand-region-custom
semantic/find helm-semantic helm-imenu semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet vc-git
helm-descbinds helm-mode helm-files image-dired dired-x dired-aux ffap
helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptive
helm-info bookmark pp helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-external
helm-net browse-url xml url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap helm-utils helm-help
helm-types helm-flx helm helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib
projectile grep compile recentf tree-widget company-quickhelp
company-files company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-template company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-capf
company auto-compile packed elisp-slime-nav goto-addr bug-reference
auto-highlight-symbol dumb-jump popup highlight-numbers parent-mode
highlight-parentheses hideshow rainbow-delimiters evil-cleverparens
evil-cleverparens-text-objects evil-cleverparens-util paredit
common-lisp-snippets clojure-snippets yasnippet hl-todo xterm-color
ws-butler winner purpose-popwin window-purpose-x imenu-list imenu
ibuf-ext ibuffer window-purpose window-purpose-fixes
window-purpose-prefix-overload window-purpose-switch let-alist
window-purpose-layout window-purpose-core window-purpose-configuration
window-purpose-utils window-numbering etags xref project
volatile-highlights vi-tilde-fringe spaceline-config spaceline-segments
spaceline powerline powerline-separators color powerline-themes
smartparens-config smartparens-ruby slime-autoloads saveplace savehist
ruby-test-mode pcre2el rxt re-builder ruby-mode smie popwin persp-mode
origami origami-parsers nlinum linum info+ image-mode ido-vertical-mode
git-gutter-fringe+ fringe-helper git-gutter+ git-commit with-editor
async-bytecomp async tramp-sh server log-edit message dired rfc822 mml
mml-sec epg mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log
tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete comint
ansi-color flycheck-pos-tip pos-tip flycheck find-func flx-ido flx ido
eyebrowse format-spec evil-unimpaired f s ucs-normalize evil-surround
evil-search-highlight-persist evil-numbers evil-lisp-state smartparens
dash evil-indent-plus evil-exchange evil-escape evil-args evil-anzu anzu
cider-eval-sexp-fu eval-sexp-fu rx highlight noutline outline diff-hl
vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode clean-aindent-mode tex-site
adaptive-wrap hybrid-mode exec-path-from-shell evil-evilified-state
which-key use-package diminish bind-key hydra lv cus-edit cus-start
cus-load evil evil-integration undo-tree diff evil-maps evil-commands
evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex
evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common windmove
thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring info bind-map quelpa
url-parse auth-source gnus-util password-cache url-vars package-build
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr json map lisp-mnt hl-line
xt-mouse autorevert filenotify disp-table wid-edit spacemacs-dark-theme
spacemacs-common finder-inf core-configuration-layer eieio-compat cl-seq
ht cl warnings package epg-config seq eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cl-extra help-mode cconv eieio-core core-spacemacs
core-use-package-ext core-transient-state core-micro-state core-toggle
core-keybindings core-fonts-support core-spacemacs-buffer derived
edmacro kmacro core-funcs cl-macs gv core-themes-support
core-display-init core-jump core-auto-completion core-release-management
core-dotspacemacs core-command-line core-debug advice profiler easymenu
cl-loaddefs cl-lib page-break-lines easy-mmode subr-x pcase time-date
mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 920943 762094)
 (symbols 48 60301 4)
 (miscs 40 1714 2634)
 (strings 32 138058 304374)
 (string-bytes 1 4820570)
 (vectors 16 124662)
 (vector-slots 8 3204821 976375)
 (floats 8 14962 24790)
 (intervals 56 6295 3578)
 (buffers 976 33)
 (heap 1024 230603 149786))