Subject: 25.1; Overlay doesn't work as expected when more than one frame exists

From: James Nguyen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2016 16:10:52 -0700

Bug appears in Emacs 24 as well as Emacs 25. Tried with -Q as well as
with normal Emacs setup.

Added steps to reproduce below.

;; Code snippet

(defun make-overlay-test ()
  "Renders a series of overlays to list the matches in the result."
  (delete-all-overlays)
  (overlay-put (make-overlay (point-min) (point-min))
               'before-string
               "test1\ntest2\ntest3\ntest4\ntest5\ntest6\ntest7\ntest8\ntest9\ntest10")
  (set-window-text-height nil 10))

(minibuffer-with-setup-hook
      (lambda ()
        (setq truncate-lines t)
        (let* ((hookfun (lambda ()
                          (make-overlay-test)))
               (exitfun (lambda ()
                          (remove-hook 'post-command-hook    hookfun t))))
          (add-hook 'minibuffer-exit-hook exitfun nil t)
          (add-hook 'post-command-hook    hookfun nil t)))
    (let ((read-value (read-from-minibuffer ">>> ")))
      (or t read-value)))

1. Open up Emacs (-Q or not) (GUI, not terminal)
2. Add snippet from above to scratch buffer.
3. Evaluate both, minibuffer-with-setup-hook should open up overlay near
bottom of screen. (Expected)

4. Create a new frame, C-x 5 2.
5. Evaluate minibuffer-with-setup-hook again, overlay does not appear as
expected. (Only appearing after some user interaction *typing* *mouse
press*)
6. Close 2nd frame and evaluate method again. Works as expected.

In GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin13.4.0, NS appkit-1265.21 Version 10.9.5 (Build 13F1911))
 of 2016-07-24 built on builder10-9.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1404
Configured using:
 'configure --with-ns '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/${version}/site-lisp:/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/site-lisp''

Configured features:
NOTIFY ACL LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  focus-autosave-mode: t
  global-whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  evil-cleverparens-mode: t
  elisp-slime-nav-mode: t
  company-statistics-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  global-evil-visualstar-mode: t
  evil-visualstar-mode: t
  global-evil-matchit-mode: t
  evil-matchit-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-strict-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  fold-dwim-org/minor-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  leader-map-override-mode: t
  global-leader-map-override-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  hs-minor-mode: t

Recent messages:
Configuring package org...done
Configuring package evil-mu4e...done
Configuring package mu4e-maildirs-extension...done
Configuring package mu4e...done
[mu4e] Switched to the Personal context
[mu4e] Switched context to Personal
[mu4e] Started mu4e with 40621 messages in store
[mu4e] Update process is already running
Configuring package whitespace-cleanup-mode...done
Configuring package focus-autosave-mode...done

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/fork/company-mode/company hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20160730.1516/company
~/.emacs.d/fork/company-mode/company-yasnippet hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20160730.1516/company-yasnippet
~/.emacs.d/fork/company-mode/company-xcode hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20160730.1516/company-xcode
~/.emacs.d/fork/company-mode/company-tempo hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20160730.1516/company-tempo
~/.emacs.d/fork/company-mode/company-template hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20160730.1516/company-template
~/.emacs.d/fork/company-mode/company-semantic hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20160730.1516/company-semantic
~/.emacs.d/fork/company-mode/company-oddmuse hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20160730.1516/company-oddmuse
~/.emacs.d/fork/company-mode/company-nxml hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20160730.1516/company-nxml
~/.emacs.d/fork/company-mode/company-keywords hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20160730.1516/company-keywords
~/.emacs.d/fork/company-mode/company-ispell hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20160730.1516/company-ispell
~/.emacs.d/fork/company-mode/company-gtags hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20160730.1516/company-gtags
~/.emacs.d/fork/company-mode/company-files hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20160730.1516/company-files
~/.emacs.d/fork/company-mode/company-etags hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20160730.1516/company-etags
~/.emacs.d/fork/company-mode/company-elisp hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20160730.1516/company-elisp
~/.emacs.d/fork/company-mode/company-eclim hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20160730.1516/company-eclim
~/.emacs.d/fork/company-mode/company-dabbrev hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20160730.1516/company-dabbrev
~/.emacs.d/fork/company-mode/company-dabbrev-code hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20160730.1516/company-dabbrev-code
~/.emacs.d/fork/company-mode/company-css hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20160730.1516/company-css
~/.emacs.d/fork/company-mode/company-cmake hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20160730.1516/company-cmake
~/.emacs.d/fork/company-mode/company-clang hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20160730.1516/company-clang
~/.emacs.d/fork/company-mode/company-capf hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20160730.1516/company-capf
~/.emacs.d/fork/company-mode/company-bbdb hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20160730.1516/company-bbdb
~/.emacs.d/fork/company-mode/company-abbrev hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20160730.1516/company-abbrev
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.16/seq hides /Applications/Emacs 2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/Applications/Emacs 2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-generic hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/cl-generic-0.3/cl-generic
/Applications/Emacs 2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/let-alist-1.0.4/let-alist
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/flycheck-20160808.131/flycheck hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/flycheck
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/flycheck-20160808.131/flycheck-ert hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/flycheck-ert
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/flycheck-20160808.131/flycheck-buttercup hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/flycheck-buttercup
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/motion-mode-20140919.1856/motion-mode hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/motion-mode/motion-mode
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/projectile-20160728.52/projectile hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/projectile/projectile
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/smartparens-20160721.1448/smartparens hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/smartparens/smartparens
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/smartparens-20160721.1448/smartparens-scala hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/smartparens/smartparens-scala
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/smartparens-20160721.1448/smartparens-rust hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/smartparens/smartparens-rust
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/smartparens-20160721.1448/smartparens-ruby hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/smartparens/smartparens-ruby
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/smartparens-20160721.1448/smartparens-racket hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/smartparens/smartparens-racket
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/smartparens-20160721.1448/smartparens-python hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/smartparens/smartparens-python
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/smartparens-20160721.1448/smartparens-pkg hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/smartparens/smartparens-pkg
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/smartparens-20160721.1448/smartparens-lua hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/smartparens/smartparens-lua
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/smartparens-20160721.1448/smartparens-latex hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/smartparens/smartparens-latex
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/smartparens-20160721.1448/smartparens-html hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/smartparens/smartparens-html
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/smartparens-20160721.1448/smartparens-haskell hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/smartparens/smartparens-haskell
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/smartparens-20160721.1448/smartparens-config hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/smartparens/smartparens-config
/Applications/Emacs 2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/env hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/smartparens/features/support/env
/Applications/Emacs 2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/env hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/xcode-mode/features/support/env
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/cmake-mode-20160801.1215/cmake-mode hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/cmake-mode-20160510.1140/cmake-mode
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/cmake-mode-20160801.1215/cmake-mode-pkg hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/cmake-mode-20160510.1140/cmake-mode-pkg
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/cmake-mode-20160801.1215/cmake-mode-autoloads hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/cmake-mode-20160510.1140/cmake-mode-autoloads
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20160619.611/dash hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/dash-20160619.611/dash
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20160619.611/dash-pkg hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/dash-20160619.611/dash-pkg
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20160619.611/dash-autoloads hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/dash-20160619.611/dash-autoloads
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-at-point-20140626.35/dash-at-point hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/dash-at-point-20140626.35/dash-at-point
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-at-point-20140626.35/dash-at-point-pkg hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/dash-at-point-20140626.35/dash-at-point-pkg
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-at-point-20140626.35/dash-at-point-autoloads hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/dash-at-point-20140626.35/dash-at-point-autoloads
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/epl-20150517.433/epl hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/epl-20150517.433/epl
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/epl-20150517.433/epl-pkg hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/epl-20150517.433/epl-pkg
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/epl-20150517.433/epl-autoloads hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/epl-20150517.433/epl-autoloads
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-vars hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-vars
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-types hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-types
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-states hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-states
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-search hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-search
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-repeat hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-repeat
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-pkg hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-pkg
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-maps hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-maps
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-macros hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-macros
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-jumps hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-jumps
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-integration hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-integration
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-ex hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-ex
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-digraphs hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-digraphs
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-core hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-core
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-common hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-common
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-commands hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-commands
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-command-window hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-command-window
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-autoloads hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-autoloads
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-mu4e-20160611.1158/evil-mu4e hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/evil-mu4e-20160611.1158/evil-mu4e
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-mu4e-20160611.1158/evil-mu4e-pkg hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/evil-mu4e-20160611.1158/evil-mu4e-pkg
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-mu4e-20160611.1158/evil-mu4e-autoloads hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/evil-mu4e-20160611.1158/evil-mu4e-autoloads
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/flycheck-20160808.131/flycheck hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/flycheck-28snapshot/flycheck
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/flycheck-20160808.131/flycheck-pkg hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/flycheck-28snapshot/flycheck-pkg
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/flycheck-20160808.131/flycheck-autoloads hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/flycheck-28snapshot/flycheck-autoloads
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/goto-chg-20131228.659/goto-chg hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/goto-chg-20131228.659/goto-chg
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/goto-chg-20131228.659/goto-chg-pkg hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/goto-chg-20131228.659/goto-chg-pkg
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/goto-chg-20131228.659/goto-chg-autoloads hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/goto-chg-20131228.659/goto-chg-autoloads
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/json-mode-20160803.1606/json-mode hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/json-mode-20160601.356/json-mode
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/json-mode-20160803.1606/json-mode-pkg hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/json-mode-20160601.356/json-mode-pkg
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/json-mode-20160803.1606/json-mode-autoloads hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/json-mode-20160601.356/json-mode-autoloads
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/json-reformat-20160212.53/json-reformat hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/json-reformat-20160212.53/json-reformat
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/json-reformat-20160212.53/json-reformat-pkg hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/json-reformat-20160212.53/json-reformat-pkg
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/json-reformat-20160212.53/json-reformat-autoloads hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/json-reformat-20160212.53/json-reformat-autoloads
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/json-snatcher-20150511.2047/json-snatcher hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/json-snatcher-20150511.2047/json-snatcher
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/json-snatcher-20150511.2047/json-snatcher-pkg hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/json-snatcher-20150511.2047/json-snatcher-pkg
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/json-snatcher-20150511.2047/json-snatcher-autoloads hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/json-snatcher-20150511.2047/json-snatcher-autoloads
/Applications/Emacs 2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/let-alist-1.0.4/let-alist
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/let-alist-1.0.4/let-alist-pkg hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/let-alist-1.0.4/let-alist-pkg
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/let-alist-1.0.4/let-alist-autoloads hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/let-alist-1.0.4/let-alist-autoloads
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/mu4e-maildirs-extension-20160604.243/mu4e-maildirs-extension hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/mu4e-maildirs-extension-20160604.243/mu4e-maildirs-extension
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/mu4e-maildirs-extension-20160604.243/mu4e-maildirs-extension-pkg hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/mu4e-maildirs-extension-20160604.243/mu4e-maildirs-extension-pkg
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/mu4e-maildirs-extension-20160604.243/mu4e-maildirs-extension-autoloads hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/mu4e-maildirs-extension-20160604.243/mu4e-maildirs-extension-autoloads
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/pkg-info-20150517.443/pkg-info hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/pkg-info-20150517.443/pkg-info
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/pkg-info-20150517.443/pkg-info-pkg hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/pkg-info-20150517.443/pkg-info-pkg
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/pkg-info-20150517.443/pkg-info-autoloads hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/pkg-info-20150517.443/pkg-info-autoloads
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/rainbow-mode-0.12/rainbow-mode hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/rainbow-mode-0.12/rainbow-mode
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/rainbow-mode-0.12/rainbow-mode-pkg hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/rainbow-mode-0.12/rainbow-mode-pkg
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/rainbow-mode-0.12/rainbow-mode-autoloads hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/rainbow-mode-0.12/rainbow-mode-autoloads
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/s-20160711.525/s hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/s-20160508.2357/s
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/s-20160711.525/s-pkg hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/s-20160508.2357/s-pkg
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/s-20160711.525/s-autoloads hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/s-20160508.2357/s-autoloads
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.16/seq hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/seq-2.16/seq
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.16/seq-pkg hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/seq-2.16/seq-pkg
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.16/seq-autoloads hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/seq-2.16/seq-autoloads
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.16/seq-25 hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/seq-2.16/seq-25
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.16/seq-24 hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/seq-2.16/seq-24
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/undo-tree-20140509.522/undo-tree hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/undo-tree-20140509.522/undo-tree
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/undo-tree-20140509.522/undo-tree-pkg hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/undo-tree-20140509.522/undo-tree-pkg
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/undo-tree-20140509.522/undo-tree-autoloads hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/undo-tree-20140509.522/undo-tree-autoloads
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/vimrc-mode-20150607.913/vimrc-mode hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/vimrc-mode-20150607.913/vimrc-mode
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/vimrc-mode-20150607.913/vimrc-mode-pkg hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/vimrc-mode-20150607.913/vimrc-mode-pkg
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/vimrc-mode-20150607.913/vimrc-mode-autoloads hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/vimrc-mode-20150607.913/vimrc-mode-autoloads
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/yaml-mode-20160528.1400/yaml-mode hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/yaml-mode-20160528.1400/yaml-mode
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/yaml-mode-20160528.1400/yaml-mode-pkg hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/yaml-mode-20160528.1400/yaml-mode-pkg
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/yaml-mode-20160528.1400/yaml-mode-autoloads hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/yaml-mode-20160528.1400/yaml-mode-autoloads
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/zeal-at-point-20160725.2044/zeal-at-point hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/zeal-at-point-20151231.48/zeal-at-point
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/zeal-at-point-20160725.2044/zeal-at-point-pkg hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/zeal-at-point-20151231.48/zeal-at-point-pkg
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/zeal-at-point-20160725.2044/zeal-at-point-autoloads hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/zeal-at-point-20151231.48/zeal-at-point-autoloads
/Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/irony-mode/irony hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/irony-mode/server/test/elisp/irony
/Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/irony-mode/irony-cdb-json hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/irony-mode/server/test/elisp/irony-cdb-json
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.16/tests/seq-tests hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/seq-2.16/tests/seq-tests
/Applications/Emacs 2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/warnings hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/resources/language/emacs-lisp/warnings
/Applications/Emacs 2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/irony-mode/server/test/elisp/support/ert

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug colir color counsel esh-util
focus-autosave-mode whitespace-cleanup-mode whitespace
mu4e-maildirs-extension evil-mu4e org-mu4e org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys
ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs mu4e
mu4e-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe mu4e-main mu4e-context
mu4e-view epa derived browse-url mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-draft
mu4e-actions rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark mu4e-message html2text
mu4e-proc mu4e-utils doc-view jka-compr image-mode mu4e-lists mu4e-vars
message format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils
gmm-utils mailheader hl-line mu4e-meta which-key evil-cleverparens
evil-cleverparens-text-objects evil-cleverparens-util paredit
elisp-slime-nav cider-eval-sexp-fu eval-sexp-fu company-statistics
company-quickhelp parent-mode warnings highlight rainbow-delimiters
flycheck-mix flycheck-pos-tip pos-tip flycheck json map find-func rx
jojo-mail jojo-org jojo-c jojo-extra-lang jojo-javascript jojo-web
jojo-haskell jojo-elixir jojo-erlang jojo-clojure jojo-elisp jojo-python
jojo-ruby jojo-swift jojo-rust jojo-csharp jojo-java jojo-tags
jojo-autocomplete yasnippet company-shell subr-x company-dict
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags xref project
company-gtags company-files company-capf company-cmake company-xcode
company-clang company-semantic company-eclim company-template
company-css company-nxml company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-yasnippet company-bbdb company jojo-evil evil-surround
evil-visualstar evil-matchit evil evil-integration evil-maps
evil-commands evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types evil-search
evil-ex evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common rect
evil-digraphs evil-vars undo-tree diff jojo-project recentf tree-widget
wid-edit grizzl ag vc-svn compile comint ansi-color find-dired dired
smex ido swiper ivy delsel ffap url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core
gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars
jojo-movement framemove windmove jojo-pair-editing edmacro kmacro
smartparens-config smartparens thingatpt jojo-misc jojo-syntax-check
jojo-http jojo-term jojo-git jojo-platform exec-path-from-shell
jojo-defaults cl-macs paren autorevert filenotify fold-dwim-org
fold-dwim hideshow noutline outline winner ring jojo-theme
spacemacs-light-theme spacemacs-common theme-changer solar cal-dst
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs cl cl-seq
smart-mode-line-respectful-theme smart-mode-line rich-minority
jojo-dependencies bind-map s dash jojo-evil-funcs jojo-funcs bind-key
easy-mmode diminish finder-inf advice info package epg-config seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv
cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win ucs-normalize
term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
kqueue cocoa ns multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 521603 230104)
 (symbols 48 47159 2)
 (miscs 40 135 528)
 (strings 32 108490 183251)
 (string-bytes 1 3378458)
 (vectors 16 65245)
 (vector-slots 8 1061760 38013)
 (floats 8 1274 501)
 (intervals 56 442 286)
 (buffers 976 21))