Subject: bug#24285: closed (Re: bug#24285: 25.1; Overlay doesn't work as expected when more than one frame exists)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 02:37:02 +0000

Your bug report

#24285: 25.1; Overlay doesn't work as expected when more than one frame exists

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
24285: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=24285
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#24285: 25.1; Overlay doesn't work as expected when more than one frame exists
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: James Nguyen <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 05:36:23 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: James Nguyen <[email-masked]>
> Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 18:43:32 -0700
> Cc: Michael Heerdegen <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
> 
> Master is working for me. Looks like this bug is already resolved.

Great, closing.

> Is there any chance this will make it into the final Emacs 25 release?

Sorry, no.  It's too late for that.

Subject: 25.1; Overlay doesn't work as expected when more than one frame exists
From: James Nguyen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2016 16:10:52 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Bug appears in Emacs 24 as well as Emacs 25. Tried with -Q as well as
with normal Emacs setup.

Added steps to reproduce below.

;; Code snippet

(defun make-overlay-test ()
  "Renders a series of overlays to list the matches in the result."
  (delete-all-overlays)
  (overlay-put (make-overlay (point-min) (point-min))
               'before-string
               "test1\ntest2\ntest3\ntest4\ntest5\ntest6\ntest7\ntest8\ntest9\ntest10")
  (set-window-text-height nil 10))

(minibuffer-with-setup-hook
      (lambda ()
        (setq truncate-lines t)
        (let* ((hookfun (lambda ()
                          (make-overlay-test)))
               (exitfun (lambda ()
                          (remove-hook 'post-command-hook    hookfun t))))
          (add-hook 'minibuffer-exit-hook exitfun nil t)
          (add-hook 'post-command-hook    hookfun nil t)))
    (let ((read-value (read-from-minibuffer ">>> ")))
      (or t read-value)))

1. Open up Emacs (-Q or not) (GUI, not terminal)
2. Add snippet from above to scratch buffer.
3. Evaluate both, minibuffer-with-setup-hook should open up overlay near
bottom of screen. (Expected)

4. Create a new frame, C-x 5 2.
5. Evaluate minibuffer-with-setup-hook again, overlay does not appear as
expected. (Only appearing after some user interaction *typing* *mouse
press*)
6. Close 2nd frame and evaluate method again. Works as expected.

In GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin13.4.0, NS appkit-1265.21 Version 10.9.5 (Build 13F1911))
 of 2016-07-24 built on builder10-9.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1404
Configured using:
 'configure --with-ns '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/${version}/site-lisp:/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/site-lisp''

Configured features:
NOTIFY ACL LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  focus-autosave-mode: t
  global-whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  evil-cleverparens-mode: t
  elisp-slime-nav-mode: t
  company-statistics-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  global-evil-visualstar-mode: t
  evil-visualstar-mode: t
  global-evil-matchit-mode: t
  evil-matchit-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-strict-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  fold-dwim-org/minor-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  leader-map-override-mode: t
  global-leader-map-override-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  hs-minor-mode: t

Recent messages:
Configuring package org...done
Configuring package evil-mu4e...done
Configuring package mu4e-maildirs-extension...done
Configuring package mu4e...done
[mu4e] Switched to the Personal context
[mu4e] Switched context to Personal
[mu4e] Started mu4e with 40621 messages in store
[mu4e] Update process is already running
Configuring package whitespace-cleanup-mode...done
Configuring package focus-autosave-mode...done

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/fork/company-mode/company hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20160730.1516/company
~/.emacs.d/fork/company-mode/company-yasnippet hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20160730.1516/company-yasnippet
~/.emacs.d/fork/company-mode/company-xcode hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20160730.1516/company-xcode
~/.emacs.d/fork/company-mode/company-tempo hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20160730.1516/company-tempo
~/.emacs.d/fork/company-mode/company-template hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20160730.1516/company-template
~/.emacs.d/fork/company-mode/company-semantic hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20160730.1516/company-semantic
~/.emacs.d/fork/company-mode/company-oddmuse hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20160730.1516/company-oddmuse
~/.emacs.d/fork/company-mode/company-nxml hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20160730.1516/company-nxml
~/.emacs.d/fork/company-mode/company-keywords hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20160730.1516/company-keywords
~/.emacs.d/fork/company-mode/company-ispell hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20160730.1516/company-ispell
~/.emacs.d/fork/company-mode/company-gtags hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20160730.1516/company-gtags
~/.emacs.d/fork/company-mode/company-files hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20160730.1516/company-files
~/.emacs.d/fork/company-mode/company-etags hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20160730.1516/company-etags
~/.emacs.d/fork/company-mode/company-elisp hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20160730.1516/company-elisp
~/.emacs.d/fork/company-mode/company-eclim hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20160730.1516/company-eclim
~/.emacs.d/fork/company-mode/company-dabbrev hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20160730.1516/company-dabbrev
~/.emacs.d/fork/company-mode/company-dabbrev-code hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20160730.1516/company-dabbrev-code
~/.emacs.d/fork/company-mode/company-css hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20160730.1516/company-css
~/.emacs.d/fork/company-mode/company-cmake hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20160730.1516/company-cmake
~/.emacs.d/fork/company-mode/company-clang hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20160730.1516/company-clang
~/.emacs.d/fork/company-mode/company-capf hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20160730.1516/company-capf
~/.emacs.d/fork/company-mode/company-bbdb hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20160730.1516/company-bbdb
~/.emacs.d/fork/company-mode/company-abbrev hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20160730.1516/company-abbrev
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.16/seq hides /Applications/Emacs 2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/Applications/Emacs 2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-generic hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/cl-generic-0.3/cl-generic
/Applications/Emacs 2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/let-alist-1.0.4/let-alist
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/flycheck-20160808.131/flycheck hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/flycheck
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/flycheck-20160808.131/flycheck-ert hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/flycheck-ert
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/flycheck-20160808.131/flycheck-buttercup hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/flycheck-buttercup
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/motion-mode-20140919.1856/motion-mode hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/motion-mode/motion-mode
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/projectile-20160728.52/projectile hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/projectile/projectile
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/smartparens-20160721.1448/smartparens hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/smartparens/smartparens
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/smartparens-20160721.1448/smartparens-scala hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/smartparens/smartparens-scala
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/smartparens-20160721.1448/smartparens-rust hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/smartparens/smartparens-rust
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/smartparens-20160721.1448/smartparens-ruby hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/smartparens/smartparens-ruby
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/smartparens-20160721.1448/smartparens-racket hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/smartparens/smartparens-racket
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/smartparens-20160721.1448/smartparens-python hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/smartparens/smartparens-python
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/smartparens-20160721.1448/smartparens-pkg hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/smartparens/smartparens-pkg
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/smartparens-20160721.1448/smartparens-lua hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/smartparens/smartparens-lua
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/smartparens-20160721.1448/smartparens-latex hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/smartparens/smartparens-latex
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/smartparens-20160721.1448/smartparens-html hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/smartparens/smartparens-html
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/smartparens-20160721.1448/smartparens-haskell hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/smartparens/smartparens-haskell
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/smartparens-20160721.1448/smartparens-config hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/smartparens/smartparens-config
/Applications/Emacs 2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/env hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/smartparens/features/support/env
/Applications/Emacs 2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/env hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/xcode-mode/features/support/env
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/cmake-mode-20160801.1215/cmake-mode hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/cmake-mode-20160510.1140/cmake-mode
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/cmake-mode-20160801.1215/cmake-mode-pkg hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/cmake-mode-20160510.1140/cmake-mode-pkg
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/cmake-mode-20160801.1215/cmake-mode-autoloads hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/cmake-mode-20160510.1140/cmake-mode-autoloads
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20160619.611/dash hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/dash-20160619.611/dash
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20160619.611/dash-pkg hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/dash-20160619.611/dash-pkg
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20160619.611/dash-autoloads hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/dash-20160619.611/dash-autoloads
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-at-point-20140626.35/dash-at-point hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/dash-at-point-20140626.35/dash-at-point
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-at-point-20140626.35/dash-at-point-pkg hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/dash-at-point-20140626.35/dash-at-point-pkg
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-at-point-20140626.35/dash-at-point-autoloads hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/dash-at-point-20140626.35/dash-at-point-autoloads
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/epl-20150517.433/epl hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/epl-20150517.433/epl
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/epl-20150517.433/epl-pkg hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/epl-20150517.433/epl-pkg
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/epl-20150517.433/epl-autoloads hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/epl-20150517.433/epl-autoloads
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-vars hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-vars
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-types hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-types
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-states hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-states
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-search hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-search
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-repeat hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-repeat
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-pkg hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-pkg
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-maps hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-maps
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-macros hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-macros
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-jumps hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-jumps
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-integration hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-integration
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-ex hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-ex
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-digraphs hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-digraphs
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-core hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-core
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-common hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-common
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-commands hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-commands
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-command-window hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-command-window
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-autoloads hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/evil-20160619.2253/evil-autoloads
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-mu4e-20160611.1158/evil-mu4e hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/evil-mu4e-20160611.1158/evil-mu4e
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-mu4e-20160611.1158/evil-mu4e-pkg hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/evil-mu4e-20160611.1158/evil-mu4e-pkg
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/evil-mu4e-20160611.1158/evil-mu4e-autoloads hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/evil-mu4e-20160611.1158/evil-mu4e-autoloads
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/flycheck-20160808.131/flycheck hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/flycheck-28snapshot/flycheck
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/flycheck-20160808.131/flycheck-pkg hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/flycheck-28snapshot/flycheck-pkg
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/flycheck-20160808.131/flycheck-autoloads hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/flycheck-28snapshot/flycheck-autoloads
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/goto-chg-20131228.659/goto-chg hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/goto-chg-20131228.659/goto-chg
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/goto-chg-20131228.659/goto-chg-pkg hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/goto-chg-20131228.659/goto-chg-pkg
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/goto-chg-20131228.659/goto-chg-autoloads hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/goto-chg-20131228.659/goto-chg-autoloads
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/json-mode-20160803.1606/json-mode hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/json-mode-20160601.356/json-mode
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/json-mode-20160803.1606/json-mode-pkg hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/json-mode-20160601.356/json-mode-pkg
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/json-mode-20160803.1606/json-mode-autoloads hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/json-mode-20160601.356/json-mode-autoloads
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/json-reformat-20160212.53/json-reformat hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/json-reformat-20160212.53/json-reformat
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/json-reformat-20160212.53/json-reformat-pkg hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/json-reformat-20160212.53/json-reformat-pkg
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/json-reformat-20160212.53/json-reformat-autoloads hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/json-reformat-20160212.53/json-reformat-autoloads
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/json-snatcher-20150511.2047/json-snatcher hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/json-snatcher-20150511.2047/json-snatcher
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/json-snatcher-20150511.2047/json-snatcher-pkg hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/json-snatcher-20150511.2047/json-snatcher-pkg
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/json-snatcher-20150511.2047/json-snatcher-autoloads hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/json-snatcher-20150511.2047/json-snatcher-autoloads
/Applications/Emacs 2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/let-alist-1.0.4/let-alist
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/let-alist-1.0.4/let-alist-pkg hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/let-alist-1.0.4/let-alist-pkg
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/let-alist-1.0.4/let-alist-autoloads hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/let-alist-1.0.4/let-alist-autoloads
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/mu4e-maildirs-extension-20160604.243/mu4e-maildirs-extension hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/mu4e-maildirs-extension-20160604.243/mu4e-maildirs-extension
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/mu4e-maildirs-extension-20160604.243/mu4e-maildirs-extension-pkg hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/mu4e-maildirs-extension-20160604.243/mu4e-maildirs-extension-pkg
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/mu4e-maildirs-extension-20160604.243/mu4e-maildirs-extension-autoloads hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/mu4e-maildirs-extension-20160604.243/mu4e-maildirs-extension-autoloads
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/pkg-info-20150517.443/pkg-info hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/pkg-info-20150517.443/pkg-info
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/pkg-info-20150517.443/pkg-info-pkg hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/pkg-info-20150517.443/pkg-info-pkg
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/pkg-info-20150517.443/pkg-info-autoloads hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/pkg-info-20150517.443/pkg-info-autoloads
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/rainbow-mode-0.12/rainbow-mode hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/rainbow-mode-0.12/rainbow-mode
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/rainbow-mode-0.12/rainbow-mode-pkg hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/rainbow-mode-0.12/rainbow-mode-pkg
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/rainbow-mode-0.12/rainbow-mode-autoloads hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/rainbow-mode-0.12/rainbow-mode-autoloads
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/s-20160711.525/s hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/s-20160508.2357/s
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/s-20160711.525/s-pkg hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/s-20160508.2357/s-pkg
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/s-20160711.525/s-autoloads hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/s-20160508.2357/s-autoloads
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.16/seq hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/seq-2.16/seq
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.16/seq-pkg hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/seq-2.16/seq-pkg
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.16/seq-autoloads hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/seq-2.16/seq-autoloads
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.16/seq-25 hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/seq-2.16/seq-25
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.16/seq-24 hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/seq-2.16/seq-24
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/undo-tree-20140509.522/undo-tree hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/undo-tree-20140509.522/undo-tree
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/undo-tree-20140509.522/undo-tree-pkg hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/undo-tree-20140509.522/undo-tree-pkg
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/undo-tree-20140509.522/undo-tree-autoloads hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/undo-tree-20140509.522/undo-tree-autoloads
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/vimrc-mode-20150607.913/vimrc-mode hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/vimrc-mode-20150607.913/vimrc-mode
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/vimrc-mode-20150607.913/vimrc-mode-pkg hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/vimrc-mode-20150607.913/vimrc-mode-pkg
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/vimrc-mode-20150607.913/vimrc-mode-autoloads hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/vimrc-mode-20150607.913/vimrc-mode-autoloads
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/yaml-mode-20160528.1400/yaml-mode hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/yaml-mode-20160528.1400/yaml-mode
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/yaml-mode-20160528.1400/yaml-mode-pkg hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/yaml-mode-20160528.1400/yaml-mode-pkg
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/yaml-mode-20160528.1400/yaml-mode-autoloads hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/yaml-mode-20160528.1400/yaml-mode-autoloads
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/zeal-at-point-20160725.2044/zeal-at-point hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/zeal-at-point-20151231.48/zeal-at-point
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/zeal-at-point-20160725.2044/zeal-at-point-pkg hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/zeal-at-point-20151231.48/zeal-at-point-pkg
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/zeal-at-point-20160725.2044/zeal-at-point-autoloads hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/zeal-at-point-20151231.48/zeal-at-point-autoloads
/Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/irony-mode/irony hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/irony-mode/server/test/elisp/irony
/Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/irony-mode/irony-cdb-json hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/irony-mode/server/test/elisp/irony-cdb-json
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.16/tests/seq-tests hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/init-elpa/seq-2.16/tests/seq-tests
/Applications/Emacs 2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/warnings hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/flycheck/test/resources/language/emacs-lisp/warnings
/Applications/Emacs 2.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/fork/irony-mode/server/test/elisp/support/ert

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug colir color counsel esh-util
focus-autosave-mode whitespace-cleanup-mode whitespace
mu4e-maildirs-extension evil-mu4e org-mu4e org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys
ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs mu4e
mu4e-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe mu4e-main mu4e-context
mu4e-view epa derived browse-url mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-draft
mu4e-actions rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark mu4e-message html2text
mu4e-proc mu4e-utils doc-view jka-compr image-mode mu4e-lists mu4e-vars
message format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils
gmm-utils mailheader hl-line mu4e-meta which-key evil-cleverparens
evil-cleverparens-text-objects evil-cleverparens-util paredit
elisp-slime-nav cider-eval-sexp-fu eval-sexp-fu company-statistics
company-quickhelp parent-mode warnings highlight rainbow-delimiters
flycheck-mix flycheck-pos-tip pos-tip flycheck json map find-func rx
jojo-mail jojo-org jojo-c jojo-extra-lang jojo-javascript jojo-web
jojo-haskell jojo-elixir jojo-erlang jojo-clojure jojo-elisp jojo-python
jojo-ruby jojo-swift jojo-rust jojo-csharp jojo-java jojo-tags
jojo-autocomplete yasnippet company-shell subr-x company-dict
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags xref project
company-gtags company-files company-capf company-cmake company-xcode
company-clang company-semantic company-eclim company-template
company-css company-nxml company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-yasnippet company-bbdb company jojo-evil evil-surround
evil-visualstar evil-matchit evil evil-integration evil-maps
evil-commands evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types evil-search
evil-ex evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common rect
evil-digraphs evil-vars undo-tree diff jojo-project recentf tree-widget
wid-edit grizzl ag vc-svn compile comint ansi-color find-dired dired
smex ido swiper ivy delsel ffap url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core
gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars
jojo-movement framemove windmove jojo-pair-editing edmacro kmacro
smartparens-config smartparens thingatpt jojo-misc jojo-syntax-check
jojo-http jojo-term jojo-git jojo-platform exec-path-from-shell
jojo-defaults cl-macs paren autorevert filenotify fold-dwim-org
fold-dwim hideshow noutline outline winner ring jojo-theme
spacemacs-light-theme spacemacs-common theme-changer solar cal-dst
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs cl cl-seq
smart-mode-line-respectful-theme smart-mode-line rich-minority
jojo-dependencies bind-map s dash jojo-evil-funcs jojo-funcs bind-key
easy-mmode diminish finder-inf advice info package epg-config seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv
cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win ucs-normalize
term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
kqueue cocoa ns multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 521603 230104)
 (symbols 48 47159 2)
 (miscs 40 135 528)
 (strings 32 108490 183251)
 (string-bytes 1 3378458)
 (vectors 16 65245)
 (vector-slots 8 1061760 38013)
 (floats 8 1274 501)
 (intervals 56 442 286)
 (buffers 976 21))