Subject: bug#24283: 25.1; Suggestion: Add to Emacs manual an autogenerated appendix listing packages included with Emacs

From: [email-masked] (N. Jackson)
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2016 17:31:06 -0300

Users reasonably expect to find documentation of the various parts of
Emacs in the Emacs manual. However, there are components that ship with
Emacs that, in one sense or another, are separate from it, and are not
documented in the Emacs manual. Users looking for documentation for such
a component would fail to find it, unless they happened to be aware of
its separate status. For example:

  src/emacs -Q
  C-h r			; Open Emacs manual.
  i calc RET		; Search for information about Calc.

Result: "No `calc' in index" is displayed in the echo area (and
"user-error: No `calc' in index" is printed to the *Messages* buffer).

Current plans for "core Elpa" or "Elpa core" or whatever are likely to
exacerbate this problem of users failing to find documentation in the
Emacs manual of components that seem to be part of Emacs.

If the Emacs manual had an appendix (which could probably be
automatically generated) that listed all the components that come with
Emacs but are separate, along with a pointer to their documentation, it
would, I think be very helpful.

Then the result of the recipe above could be something like:

  Found `Calc' in Concept Index.  (Only match)

And the text in the entry might say something like this:

  "Calc" is the GNU Emacs advanced desk calculator. Enter `M-: (info "(calc)")' to see the Calc manual.

(I'm sure there's a more elegant way to express that. A link to it would
be even better.)

In GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.9)
 of 2016-07-24 built on moondust
Windowing system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.11803000
System Description:	Fedora release 23 (Twenty Three)

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/nlj/local/ --enable-checking=yes,glyphs
 --enable-check-lisp-object-type 'CFLAGS=-O2 -g3 -gdwarf-4''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LANG: en_CA.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  semantic-minor-modes-format: ((:eval (if (or semantic-highlight-edits-mode semantic-show-unmatched-syntax-mode)  S)))
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  temp-buffer-resize-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Sending email done
Sending...done
Mark set [3 times]
Auto-saving...done
Mark set [2 times]
Auto-saving...done
mwheel-scroll: Beginning of buffer
<mouse-6> is undefined
Spell Checking...87%
Spell Checking completed.

Load-path shadows:
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-contacts hides ~/.emacs.d/modules/org-contacts
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-gnuplot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-eshell hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ox-md hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-shen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-timer hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-ruby hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ox hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ox
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ox-html hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-latex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-archive hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-install hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-install
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ox-latex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-sass hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ox-icalendar hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-screen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-bibtex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-footnote hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-datetree hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-colview hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-attach hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-mouse hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-dot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-scala hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-compat hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-core hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-awk hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-makefile hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-macro hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-ctags hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-capture hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ox-beamer hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-mobile hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-indent hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-lilypond hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-asymptote hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ox-odt hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-w3m hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-plantuml hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-table hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-ocaml hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-crypt hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-js hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-clojure hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-haskell hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-version hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-scheme hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-table hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-C hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-ledger hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-fortran hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-sql hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-loaddefs hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-list hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-lisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-docview hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-eval hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-element hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ox-ascii hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-info hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-info
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-css hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-rmail hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-irc hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-tangle hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-ditaa hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-feed hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-clock hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-habit hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-pcomplete hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-entities hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-io hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-octave hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-faces hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-perl hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-src hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-protocol hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ox-man hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-python hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-mscgen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ox-texinfo hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-exp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-inlinetask hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ox-publish hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-java hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-sqlite hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-mhe hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ox-org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-R hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-lob hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-picolisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-agenda hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-matlab hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-gnus hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-macs hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-id hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-keys hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-comint hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-ref hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-bbdb hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-calc hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-emacs-lisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-maxima hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-plot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/soap-client-3.1.1/soap-inspect hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/net/soap-inspect
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/soap-client-3.1.1/soap-client hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/net/soap-client
~/.emacs.d/modules/emms/lisp/tq hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(debug shadow emacsbug texmathp repeat thingatpt cua-gmrk cua-rect rect
eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe solar cal-dst cal-iso
cal-move iso-transl macros whitespace misearch multi-isearch mailalias
smtpmail bbdb-message sendmail nnir flow-fill compface gnus-fun
shr-color color gnus-html url-cache mm-url shr dom browse-url mm-archive
org-clock tabify calc-arith calc-math calc-alg calc-ext calc-misc
calc-menu calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs qp smiley gnus-cite gnus-async
gnus-bcklg mail-extr gnus-ml disp-table nndraft nnmh utf-7 server
pinentry epa-file epa derived network-stream nsm starttls nnfolder
bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache vc-git diff-mode python tramp-sh
tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize json map
sh-script smie executable latexenc preview prv-emacs font-latex
sage-latex tex-buf latex tex-style tex dbus xml tex-mode shell flyspell
ispell sage sage-load rx emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon
emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine
emms-player-mpd emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse auth-source url-vars emms-streams emms-tag-editor
emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info
emms-info later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc
emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist
emms-source-file locate emms-setup emms emms-compat calfw-org calfw
cl-seq holidays hol-loaddefs cl pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer tablist
tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw eieio eieio-core cl-macs
mode-local cedet pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools compile
cus-edit pdf-view bookmark pp pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util
org-contacts org-capture gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime
dig mailcap gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epg
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader
mail-utils mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr org-eldoc org-w3m org-rmail
org-mhe org-irc org-info org-habit org-gnus gnus-util org-docview
doc-view subr-x jka-compr image-mode dired org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb
org-element avl-tree org-agenda org advice org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-latex ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core
ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func
bbdb-anniv diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
bbdb-com crm mailabbrev bbdb bbdb-site timezone bbdb-loaddefs finder-inf
tex-site info package epg-config seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra help-mode cconv edmacro kmacro recentf tree-widget wid-edit
easymenu wheatgrass-theme paren savehist saveplace elec-pair time
battery desktop frameset cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib delsel cua-base
cus-start cus-load time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1202109 236443)
 (symbols 48 110903 0)
 (miscs 40 19985 7488)
 (strings 32 232382 21415)
 (string-bytes 1 10205922)
 (vectors 16 94892)
 (vector-slots 8 2241738 92126)
 (floats 8 1252 835)
 (intervals 56 98713 406)
 (buffers 976 106)
 (heap 1024 137590 48983))