Subject: bug#24280: closed (Re: bug#24280: 25.1; emacs crashes in x2go session)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2018 20:08:04 +0000

Your bug report

#24280: 25.1; gtk3 emacs build crashes in x2go session

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
24280: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=24280
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#24280: 25.1; emacs crashes in x2go session
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2018 16:06:59 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This issue was fixed in the GTK+ 3 library.
I've added an Emacs etc/PROBLEMS entry with details in 3764ab4 on emacs-26.

Subject: 25.1; emacs crashes in x2go session
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2016 16:38:15 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

to trigger the bug, start emacs inside an x2go session. emacs crashes as
soon as it gets in contact with the mouse pointer.

Others are  experiencing the same problem:
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1349412
This thread claims there is a workaround compiling with gtk2 rather than
gtk3.

The problem might be related to specific gtk versions used with fedora
24, since I dont experience this problem with another fedora 23
installation.

a backtrace is included below.

Even if we cant fix the problem in emacs, it would be nice with a
workaround.

I did try disabling tooltips, but that didnt seem to help.

(gdb) bt
#0  0x00007fffef21ab09 in raise () at /lib64/libpthread.so.0
#1  0x00000000004e8301 in terminate_due_to_signal (sig=sig@entry=6, backtrace_limit=backtrace_limit@entry=40) at emacs.c:391
#2  0x0000000000500c63 in emacs_abort () at sysdep.c:2328
#3  0x00000000004ba0a6 in x_connection_closed (dpy=dpy@entry=0x155ec00, error_message=<optimized out>, error_message@entry=0x7fffffffb560 "X protocol error: BadRequest (invalid request code or no such operation) on protocol request 131", ioerror=ioerror@entry=false) at xterm.c:9459
#4  0x00000000004be5a0 in x_error_quitter (display=0x155ec00, event=<optimized out>, event=<optimized out>) at xterm.c:9547
#5  0x00000000004be61b in x_error_handler (display=0x155ec00, event=0x7fffffffb720) at xterm.c:9517
#6  0x00007ffff471b57d in _XError () at /lib64/libX11.so.6
#7  0x00007ffff47183e7 in handle_error () at /lib64/libX11.so.6
#8  0x00007ffff47184ad in handle_response () at /lib64/libX11.so.6
#9  0x00007ffff4719478 in _XReply () at /lib64/libX11.so.6
#10 0x00007ffff470f351 in XQueryPointer () at /lib64/libX11.so.6
#11 0x00007ffff6745aca in gdk_x11_device_core_query_state () at /lib64/libgdk-3.so.0
#12 0x00007ffff67626a5 in gdk_window_x11_get_device_state () at /lib64/libgdk-3.so.0
#13 0x00007ffff6738dbb in gdk_window_get_device_position_double () at /lib64/libgdk-3.so.0
#14 0x00007ffff6738ebd in gdk_window_get_device_position () at /lib64/libgdk-3.so.0
#15 0x00007ffff6cf09d9 in gtk_tooltip_show_tooltip () at /lib64/libgtk-3.so.0
#16 0x00007ffff6cf0f34 in tooltip_popup_timeout () at /lib64/libgtk-3.so.0
#17 0x00007ffff671d418 in gdk_threads_dispatch () at /lib64/libgdk-3.so.0
#18 0x00007ffff5088173 in g_timeout_dispatch () at /lib64/libglib-2.0.so.0
#19 0x00007ffff5087703 in g_main_context_dispatch () at /lib64/libglib-2.0.so.0
#20 0x00000000005c9f68 in xg_select (fds_lim=<optimized out>, rfds=rfds@entry=0x7fffffffc360, wfds=wfds@entry=0x0, efds=efds@entry=0x0, timeout=<optimized out>, sigmask=sigmask@entry=0x0) at xgselect.c:158
#21 0x0000000000468a18 in x_menu_wait_for_event (data=data@entry=0x0) at xmenu.c:196
#22 0x0000000000469e4f in xw_popup_dialog (do_timers=true, widget=0x73463a0) at xmenu.c:393
#23 0x0000000000469e4f in xw_popup_dialog (first_wv=<optimized out>, f=0x12b5260) at xmenu.c:1695
#24 0x0000000000469e4f in xw_popup_dialog (title=<optimized out>, error_name=<synthetic pointer>, header=0, f=0x12b5260) at xmenu.c:1883
#25 0x0000000000469e4f in xw_popup_dialog (f=0x12b5260, header=0, contents=<optimized out>) at xmenu.c:1946
#26 0x000000000055884b in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=args@entry=0x7fffffffc560) at eval.c:2721
#27 0x000000000058b8d3 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=8815861, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized out>, nargs=nargs@entry=1, args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x8684f0 <pure+129680>) at bytecode.c:639
#28 0x0000000000558386 in funcall_lambda (fun=281474985526437, nargs=nargs@entry=1, arg_vector=0x8684f0 <pure+129680>, arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffc878) at eval.c:2876
#29 0x000000000055866b in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=args@entry=0x7fffffffc870) at eval.c:2775
#30 0x000000000058b8d3 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=85555221, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized out>, nargs=nargs@entry=0, args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x5197810) at bytecode.c:639
#31 0x0000000000558386 in funcall_lambda (fun=562950038977101, nargs=nargs@entry=0, arg_vector=0x5197810, arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffcb90) at eval.c:2876
#32 0x000000000055866b in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=args@entry=0x7fffffffcb88) at eval.c:2775
#33 0x000000000058b8d3 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=85558533, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized out>, nargs=nargs@entry=0, args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x5198500) at bytecode.c:639
#34 0x0000000000558386 in funcall_lambda (fun=281475062269261, nargs=nargs@entry=0, arg_vector=0x5198500, arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffcd80) at eval.c:2876
#35 0x000000000055866b in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffcd78) at eval.c:2775
#36 0x00000000005588c9 in funcall_nil (nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2353
#37 0x0000000000556a0c in run_hook_with_args (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffcd78, funcall=0x5588c0 <funcall_nil>) at eval.c:2530
#38 0x0000000000556bf4 in Frun_hooks (funcall=<optimized out>, args=<optimized out>, nargs=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2376
#39 0x0000000000556bf4 in Frun_hooks (args=0x7fffffffcd78, nargs=1) at eval.c:2395
#40 0x0000000000556bf4 in Frun_hooks (hook=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2543
#41 0x0000000000556bf4 in Frun_hooks (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffce40) at eval.c:2377
#42 0x0000000000558759 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=args@entry=0x7fffffffce38) at eval.c:2694
#43 0x000000000058b8d3 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=9962389, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized out>, nargs=nargs@entry=0, args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x980390 <pure+1276208>) at bytecode.c:639
#44 0x0000000000558386 in funcall_lambda (fun=562949963383621, nargs=nargs@entry=0, arg_vector=0x980390 <pure+1276208>, arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffd728) at eval.c:2876
#45 0x000000000055866b in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=args@entry=0x7fffffffd720) at eval.c:2775
#46 0x000000000058b8d3 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=9958429, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized out>, nargs=nargs@entry=0, args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x97f418 <pure+1272248>) at bytecode.c:639
#47 0x0000000000558386 in funcall_lambda (fun=11540474055095245, fun@entry=9958349, nargs=nargs@entry=0, arg_vector=0x97f418 <pure+1272248>, arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffda00) at eval.c:2876
#48 0x0000000000557740 in apply_lambda (fun=9958349, args=<optimized out>, count=count@entry=4) at eval.c:2815
#49 0x0000000000557a6f in eval_sub (form=form@entry=17979747) at eval.c:2262
#50 0x000000000055b33c in Feval (form=17979747, lexical=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2009
#51 0x0000000000556fa2 in internal_condition_case (bfun=bfun@entry=0x4e8700 <top_level_2>, handlers=handlers@entry=19488, hfun=hfun@entry=0x4ed040 <cmd_error>) at eval.c:1313
#52 0x00000000004ead9c in top_level_1 (ignore=ignore@entry=0) at keyboard.c:1129
#53 0x0000000000556f43 in internal_catch (tag=tag@entry=46416, func=func@entry=0x4ead40 <top_level_1>, arg=arg@entry=0) at eval.c:1079
#54 0x00000000004e8698 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1090
#55 0x00000000004ecc47 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:697
#56 0x00000000004ecf88 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:768
#57 0x0000000000416ffd in main (argc=1, argv=0x7fffffffdd78) at emacs.c:1658
(gdb) quit

In GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.7)
 of 2016-07-28 built on exodia.verona.se
Repository revision: 0f0b191a5324115fe9e8c438eceef4043decf209
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.70000000
System Description:	Fedora release 23 (Twenty Three)

Configured using:
 'configure --enable-gcc-warnings --with-xwidgets --with-x-toolkit=gtk3'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS NOTIFY
LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11
XWIDGETS

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  pyvenv-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  grab-and-drag-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  keyfreq-autosave-mode: t
  keyfreq-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  projectile-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-semantic-decoration-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-log-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-dcc-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-capab-identify-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-autoaway-mode: t
  erc-hl-nicks-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-smiley-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  zen-reward-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent messages:
Retrieving newsgroup: nnimap+naru:vendor.tech.redhat.bugzilla...
Fetching headers for nnimap+naru:vendor.tech.redhat.bugzilla...
nnimap read 0k from 192.168.200.15
Fetching headers for nnimap+naru:vendor.tech.redhat.bugzilla...done
Sorting threads...done
Generating summary...done
Processing kill file /home/joakim/News/KILL...done
Follow the link
kill-region: Buffer is read-only: #<buffer *Article nnimap+naru:vendor.tech.redhat.bugzilla*>
Auto-saving...

Load-path shadows:
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/zen-test-theme hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/zen-mode/zen-test-theme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/zen-3-theme hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/zen-mode/zen-3-theme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/zen-2-theme hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/zen-mode/zen-2-theme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/zen-1-theme hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/zen-mode/zen-1-theme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/javascript-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mdee/javascript-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/kvittomall/ith-kvittomall hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/kvittomall/ith-kvittomall
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/folkets hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/folkets
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/zos hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/zos
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/url-jdbc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/url-jdbc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/svg-draw-test hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/svg-draw-test
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/status-window hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/status-window
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/pin-group-demo hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/pin-group-demo
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/mymldonkey hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/mymldonkey
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/mymldonkey-config hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/mymldonkey-config
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/myerc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/myerc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/myadvice hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/myadvice
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/my-msf-abbrev hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/my-msf-abbrev
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/my-mmm hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/my-mmm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/my-jde-init hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/my-jde-init
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/my-jde-abbrevs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/my-jde-abbrevs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/my-face-remap hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/my-face-remap
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/my-eshell hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/my-eshell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/jvfetchmail hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/jvfetchmail
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/jv-timeclock hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/jv-timeclock
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/jv-finddoc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/jv-finddoc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/jv-ecb hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/jv-ecb
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/emms-mk-playlist hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/emms-mk-playlist
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/emms-jave hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/emms-jave
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/emms-dbus hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/emms-dbus
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/emacspoll hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/emacspoll
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/cpm hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/cpm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/inkmacs/org-inkmacs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/inkmacs/org-inkmacs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/inkmacs/inkmacs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/inkmacs/inkmacs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/fsdired/fsdired hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/fsdired/fsdired
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emsane/emsane
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-test hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emsane/emsane-test
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-query hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emsane/emsane-query
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-postop hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emsane/emsane-postop
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-multi hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emsane/emsane-multi
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-ewoc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emsane/emsane-ewoc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-config-local hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emsane/emsane-config-local
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-config-example hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emsane/emsane-config-example
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/dragbox/dragbox3-edits hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/dragbox/dragbox3-edits
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/dragbox/dragbox hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/dragbox/dragbox
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/dna-debug/dna-debug hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/dna-debug/dna-debug
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/dired-sequence/dired-sequence hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/dired-sequence/dired-sequence
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/browse-kill-ring hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/browse-kill-ring-20160125.9/browse-kill-ring
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/color-theme hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/color-theme-20080305.834/color-theme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/graphviz-dot-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-20151127.621/graphviz-dot-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20160723.2238/helm-multi-match hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20160723.944/helm-multi-match
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/javascript hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/javascript-2.2.1/javascript
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/memory-usage hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/memory-usage-0.2/memory-usage
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey-vd hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey-vd
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey-vd-sort hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey-vd-sort
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey-header-line hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey-header-line
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey-console hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey-console
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey-commands hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey-commands
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey-auth hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey-auth
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/org-drill/org-drill hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-drill
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-timer hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-timer
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-ctags hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-ctags
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-crypt hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-crypt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-table hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-table
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-compat hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-compat
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-macro hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-macro
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-colview hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-colview
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-list hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-list
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-clock hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-clock
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-protocol hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-protocol
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-capture hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-capture
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-inlinetask hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-inlinetask
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-bibtex hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-bibtex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-info hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-info
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-bbdb hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-bbdb
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-plot hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-plot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-attach hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-attach
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-indent hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-indent
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-archive hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-archive
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-id hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-id
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-agenda hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-agenda
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ox
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-habit hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-habit
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-odt hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ox-odt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-tangle hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-tangle
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-table hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-table
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-pcomplete hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-pcomplete
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-stan hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-stan
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-md hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ox-md
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-sqlite hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-sqlite
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-mouse hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-mouse
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-sql hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-sql
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-icalendar hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ox-icalendar
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-shen hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-shen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-html hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ox-html
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-shell hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-shell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-mobile hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-mobile
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-sed hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-sed
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-beamer hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ox-beamer
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-screen hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-screen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-mhe hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-mhe
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-scheme hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-scheme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-macs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-macs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-scala hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-scala
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-rmail hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-rmail
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-sass hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-sass
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-ascii hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ox-ascii
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-ruby hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-ruby
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-ref hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-ref
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-w3m hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-w3m
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-python hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-python
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-src hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-src
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-processing hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-processing
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-texinfo hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ox-texinfo
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-gnus hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-gnus
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-plantuml hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-plantuml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-footnote hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-footnote
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-picolisp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-picolisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-publish hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ox-publish
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-feed hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-feed
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-perl hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-perl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-latex hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ox-latex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-org hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-man hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ox-man
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-makefile hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-makefile
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-org hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ox-org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-faces hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-faces
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-lilypond hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-lilypond
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-eshell hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-eshell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-haskell hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-haskell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-entities hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-entities
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-gnuplot hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-gnuplot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-element hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-element
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-fortran hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-fortran
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-docview hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-docview
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-datetree hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-datetree
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-clojure hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-clojure
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-irc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-irc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-asymptote hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-asymptote
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-lint hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-lint
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-C hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-C
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-octave hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-octave
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-version hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-version
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-ocaml hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-ocaml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-mscgen hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-mscgen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-maxima hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-maxima
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-matlab hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-matlab
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-lob hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-lob
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-lisp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-lisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-ledger hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-ledger
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-latex hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-latex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-keys hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-keys
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-js hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-js
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-java hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-java
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-io hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-io
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-groovy hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-groovy
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-forth hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-forth
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-loaddefs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-loaddefs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-exp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-exp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-install hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-install
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-eval hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-eval
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-ebnf hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-ebnf
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-dot hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-dot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-ditaa hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-ditaa
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-css hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-css
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-core hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-core
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-coq hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-coq
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-comint hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-comint
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-calc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-calc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-awk hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-awk
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-abc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-abc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-R hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-R
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-J hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-J
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/pager hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/pager-20100330.1131/pager
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/pastebin hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/pastebin-20101125.1955/pastebin
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/php-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/php-mode-20160605.1533/php-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/popup hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20160709.729/popup
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-scala hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/scala-mode-20160519.731/ob-scala
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/wgrep hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/wgrep-20141016.1656/wgrep
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/zen-test-theme hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/zen-mode-20120627/zen-test-theme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/zen-mode/zen-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/zen-mode-20120627/zen-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/zen-mode/zen-mode-pkg hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/zen-mode-20120627/zen-mode-pkg
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/zen-3-theme hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/zen-mode-20120627/zen-3-theme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/zen-2-theme hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/zen-mode-20120627/zen-2-theme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/zen-1-theme hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/zen-mode-20120627/zen-1-theme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/zen-mode/mod-depop hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/zen-mode-20120627/mod-depop
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/zoom-frm hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/zoom-frm-20151231.1625/zoom-frm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/frame-cmds hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/frame-cmds-20160124.826/frame-cmds
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/frame-fns hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/frame-fns-20151231.1322/frame-fns
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-inlinetask hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-html hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-html
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-beamer hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-ascii hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-timer hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-timer
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-mobile hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-w3m hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-footnote hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-src hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-src
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-element hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-element
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-colview hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-colview
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-bibtex hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-archive hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-archive
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-agenda hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-protocol hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-table hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-table
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-mouse hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-eshell hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-compat hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-compat
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-capture hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-capture
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-attach hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-attach
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-mhe hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-org hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-rmail hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-indent hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-indent
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-docview hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docview
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-texinfo hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-info hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-info
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-odt hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-man hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-man
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-install hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-install
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-publish hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-datetree hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-icalendar hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-pcomplete hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-processing hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-latex hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-abc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-abc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-plot hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-plot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-forth hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-groovy hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-md hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-md
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-habit hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-habit
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-irc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-irc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-entities hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-entities
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-shell hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-feed hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-feed
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-ebnf hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ebnf
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-macs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-coq hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-coq
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-scheme hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-table hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-table
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-ledger hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-plantuml hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-scala hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-eval hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-picolisp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-sass hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-ref hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-haskell hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-macro hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macro
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-ocaml hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-matlab hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-python hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-python
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-makefile hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-ruby hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-ctags hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-lob hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-gnus hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-org hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-lisp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-list hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-list
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-octave hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-ditaa hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-C hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-C
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-lilypond hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-tangle hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-mscgen hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-comint hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-id hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-id
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-keys hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-sql hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-latex hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-R hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-R
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-J hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-J
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-faces hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-faces
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-java hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-java
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-shen hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-crypt hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-io hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-io
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-calc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-maxima hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-awk hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-gnuplot hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-clojure hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-js hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-js
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-css hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-css
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-clock hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-clock
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-exp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-core hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-core
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-perl hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-dot hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-bbdb hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-sqlite hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-asymptote hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-fortran hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-version hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-version
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-screen hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-loaddefs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-mime hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mime
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-extra hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-extra
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-checklist hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-checklist
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-eww hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-eww
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-tcl hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-tcl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-eukleides hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-eukleides
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-git-link hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-git-link
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-expiry hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-expiry
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-annotate-file hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-annotate-file
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-eldoc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-eldoc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-taskjuggler hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-taskjuggler
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-freemind hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-freemind
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-track hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-track
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-bookmark hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-bookmark
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-oz hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-oz
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-wikinodes hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-wikinodes
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-wl hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-wl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-static-mathjax hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-static-mathjax
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-s5 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-s5
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-loaddefs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-loaddefs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-panel hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-panel
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-mew hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mew
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-mac-link hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mac-link
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-man hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-man
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-rss hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-rss
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-koma-letter hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-koma-letter
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-groff hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-groff
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-sudoku hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-sudoku
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-mairix hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mairix
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-mac-iCal hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mac-iCal
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-learn hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-learn
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-collector hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-collector
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-mathomatic hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-mathomatic
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/org-drill/org-drill hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-drill
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-effectiveness hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-effectiveness
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-bibtex-extras hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-bibtex-extras
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-vm hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-vm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-screen hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-screen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-notify hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-notify
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-invoice hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-invoice
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-interactive-query hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-interactive-query
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-download hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-download
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-contacts hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-contacts
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-passwords hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-passwords
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-stata hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-stata
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-ebib hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-ebib
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-secretary hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-secretary
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-contribdir hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-contribdir
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-choose hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-choose
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-mathematica hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-mathematica
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-screenshot hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-screenshot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-deck hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-deck
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-julia hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-julia
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-fomus hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-fomus
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-bibtex hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-bibtex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-velocity hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-velocity
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-toc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-toc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-notmuch hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-notmuch
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-confluence hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-confluence
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-registry hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-registry
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-jira-20150911.558/org-jira hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-jira
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-eval hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-eval
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-eval-light hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-eval-light
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-elisp-symbol hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-elisp-symbol
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-depend hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-depend
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-bullets hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-bullets
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-index hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-index
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-license hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-license
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-gfm hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-gfm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mailcrypt-3.5.8/mc-setversion hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/mailcrypt/mc-setversion
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mailcrypt-3.5.8/expect hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/mailcrypt/expect
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mailcrypt-3.5.8/mc-gpg hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/mailcrypt/mc-gpg
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mailcrypt-3.5.8/mc-pgp5 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/mailcrypt/mc-pgp5
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mailcrypt-3.5.8/mc-remail hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/mailcrypt/mc-remail
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mailcrypt-3.5.8/mc-pgp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/mailcrypt/mc-pgp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mailcrypt-3.5.8/mc-toplev hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/mailcrypt/mc-toplev
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mailcrypt-3.5.8/mailcrypt hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/mailcrypt/mailcrypt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mailcrypt-3.5.8/FSF-timer hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/mailcrypt/FSF-timer
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/htmlize hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/htmlize/htmlize
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/grab-and-drag hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/grab-and-drag/grab-and-drag
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/fsdired/fsdired hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/fsdired/fsdired
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/fetchmail-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/fetchmail-mode/fetchmail-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/sclang/tree-widget hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/tree-widget
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/css-mode-1.0/css-mode hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/textmodes/css-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/project-1.0/project hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/progmodes/project
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/flymake-0.4.16/flymake hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-protocol hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-plot hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-pcomplete hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-org hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-mouse hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-mobile hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-odt hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-mhe hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-macs hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-macro hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-list hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-irc hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-inlinetask hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-md hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-info hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-info
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-indent hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-man hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-id hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-habit hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-gnus hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-footnote hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-latex hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-feed hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-faces hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-eshell hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-icalendar hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-entities hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-html hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-element hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ox
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-docview hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-beamer hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-datetree hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-ascii hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-ctags hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-crypt hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-compat hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-w3m hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-colview hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-timer hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-clock hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-capture hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-table hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-bibtex hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-src hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-bbdb hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-attach hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-rmail hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-archive hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-texinfo hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-agenda hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-publish hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-tangle hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-table hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-sqlite hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-sql hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-ref hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-ocaml hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-lilypond hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-latex hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-js hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-io hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-gnuplot hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-exp hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-eval hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-ditaa hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-core hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-comint hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-shen hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-python hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-mscgen hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-calc hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-sass hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-org hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-awk hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-ruby hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-octave hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-asymptote hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-screen hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-perl hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-makefile hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-loaddefs hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-picolisp hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-matlab hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-lob hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-ledger hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-keys hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-java hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-haskell hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-fortran hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-emacs-lisp hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-dot hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-css hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-clojure hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-C hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-plantuml hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-maxima hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-lisp hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-scheme hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-version hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-scala hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-install hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-install
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-R hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/soap-client-3.1.1/soap-inspect hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/net/soap-inspect
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/soap-client-3.1.1/soap-client hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/net/soap-client
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/gnus-sieve hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ert-0.1/ert hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.16/seq hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(emacsbug pcmpl-rpm novice locate shadow bbdb-com highlight-indentation
flymake elpy pyvenv elpy-refactor files-x derived delsel tar-mode
cus-edit url-handlers calccomp calc-aent calc-yank calc-alg calc-ext
calc-menu calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs magit-process magit-popup
magit-mode magit-git crm magit-section magit-utils git-commit log-edit
pcvs-util add-log with-editor tramp-cmds em-unix em-term em-script
em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob em-dirs em-cmpl em-basic
em-banner em-alias esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc
esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util pcmpl-gnu
cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew restclient
face-remap woman man semantic/tag-write semantic/edit
semantic/analyze/complete semantic/db-typecache semantic/wisent/python
semantic/wisent/python-wy semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
python-el-fgallina-expansions smartparens-python python wgrep
js-mode-expansions js yaml-mode wdired pcmpl-linux canlock time gnus-fun
xwidget url-http url-gw url-auth url-queue gnus-html url-cache mm-url
helm-org org-datetree flow-fill ag vc-svn find-dired helm-ring info-look
cal-move pcmpl-unix ielm mailalias smtpmail sendmail nnir shr-color shr
dom mm-archive misearch multi-isearch eieio-opt speedbar sb-image dframe
org-clock cal-iso gnus-cite smiley mail-extr gnus-async gnus-bcklg
gnus-kill qp gnus-ml gnus-topic helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug
nndraft nnmh gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual
gnus-msg utf-7 nnfolder gnus-cache network-stream nsm starttls nntp
warnings ox-beamer dockerfile-mode sh-script smie executable generic
conf-mode nxml-uchnm rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct nxml-mode-expansions
html-mode-expansions sgml-mode smartparens-html rng-nxml rng-valid
nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-glyph markdown-mode cider-mode
clojure-test-mode cider-interaction arc-mode archive-mode cider-repl
cider-resolve cider-eldoc cider-test cider-overlays cider-stacktrace
cider-doc org-table cider-grimoire cider-popup cider-client cider-common
cider-util spinner nrepl-client queue nrepl-dict cider-compat which-func
clojure-mode-expansions clojure-mode align imenu sieve-mode gnus-dired
semantic/tag-file semantic/db-file data-debug cedet-files
semantic/bovine/c semantic/decorate/include hideif semantic/bovine/c-by
semantic/lex-spp semantic/bovine/gcc semantic/dep semantic/bovine
semantic/analyze/refs semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref semantic/analyze
semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn macrostep-c cmacexp
macrostep cc-mode-expansions cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs paredit flycheck autorevert
filenotify quail company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags
xref project company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-files company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang
company-semantic company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml
company-bbdb pof wclock calfw-org calfw holidays hol-loaddefs pager
grab-and-drag nsi-mode helm-mode helm-files image-dired dired-async
dired-aux ffap helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark
helm-adaptive helm-info bookmark helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp
helm-external helm-net browse-url helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm
helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib helm-config helm-easymenu
async-bytecomp mailcrypt bbdb bbdb-site timezone abook vcard pastebin
ith-pottspec ith-kvittomall mod-depop timeclock battery popup now
zen-mode emvkbd boxquote rect fsdired hide-lines zoom-frm frame-cmds
frame-fns avoid f clojure-snippets java-snippets yasnippet memory-usage
tramp-sh recentf tree-widget desktop frameset keyfreq expand-region
text-mode-expansions the-org-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions
expand-region-core expand-region-custom org-import-icalendar icalendar
ox-reveal org-man ob-dot ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match
rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util
ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-contacts
org-capture gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig windmove
winner company geiser projectile ibuf-ext smartparens-config smartparens
paren semantic/decorate/mode semantic/decorate pulse semantic/db-mode
semantic/db eieio-base semantic/idle semantic/format ezimage
semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/ctxt semantic/util-modes
semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local
cedet ido async printing ps-print ps-def lpr gnus-alias nnmairix nnml
gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnoo nnheader mail-utils sort
jvfetchmail sauron-elfeed sauron-identica sauron-jabber powerline
powerline-separators powerline-themes sauron-twittering
sauron-notifications notifications sauron-org appt diary-lib
diary-loaddefs sauron-dbus sauron-erc erc-track erc-ring erc-menu
erc-match erc-log erc-list erc-dcc erc-pcomplete erc-capab erc-join
erc-autoaway erc-hl-nicks color erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp
erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat thingatpt sauron secrets dbus xml
butler butler-util butler-servers url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf mailcap deferred deft
wid-edit dired-x hl-line generic-x tronesque-theme server req-package
view req-package-cycles req-package-args req-package-hooks
req-package-providers ht log4e use-package diminish bind-key tabify
vc-git diff-mode org-eldoc org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus
org-docview doc-view subr-x jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex bibtex
org-bbdb org-element avl-tree org-w3m org-location-google-maps
org-agenda google-maps google-maps-static url-util google-maps-geocode
google-maps-base org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys
ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs finder-inf abacus-autoloads autoinsert boxquote-autoloads
calfw-gcal-autoloads caps-mode-autoloads color-file-completion-autoloads
color-theme-complexity-autoloads color-theme-dpaste-autoloads
color-theme-eclipse-autoloads color-theme-emacs-revert-theme-autoloads
color-theme-github-autoloads color-theme-ir-black-autoloads
color-theme-railscasts-autoloads color-theme-tango-autoloads
color-theme-tangotango-autoloads color-theme-twilight-autoloads
color-theme-vim-insert-mode-autoloads color-theme-zenburn-autoloads
color-theme-autoloads columnify-autoloads command-frequency-autoloads
compilation-recenter-end-autoloads compile-bookmarks-autoloads
crontab-mode-autoloads css-mode-autoloads edmacro kmacro
dired-isearch-autoloads djvu-autoloads doc-mode-autoloads docker-tramp
tramp-cache dsvn-autoloads erc-nick-notify-autoloads ert-autoloads
facebook-autoloads flymake-css-autoloads flymake-csslint-autoloads
flymake-d-autoloads flymake-php-autoloads flymake-ruby-autoloads
flymake-shell-autoloads fsvn-autoloads gdb-shell-autoloads
gtk-look-autoloads kotl-loaddefs idle-require-autoloads
ipython-autoloads javap-autoloads javascript-autoloads
jenkins-watch-autoloads levenshtein-autoloads lisppaste-autoloads
gh-common gh-profile url-parse url-vars s marshal eieio-compat json map
dash logito-autoloads malabar-mode-autoloads mark-multiple-autoloads
memory-usage-autoloads mldonkey-autoloads mode-compile-autoloads
multi-eshell-autoloads muse-autoloads nterm-autoloads otp-autoloads
pastie-autoloads pointback-autoloads pov-mode-autoloads
project-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads swank-clojure-autoloads
slime-repl-autoloads slime-autoloads rx tron-theme-autoloads
typing-autoloads weather-autoloads wget-autoloads info wtf-autoloads
xtide-autoloads zenburn-autoloads ert find-func ewoc debug org-loaddefs
cssh tramp tramp-compat auth-source eieio eieio-core gnus-util mm-util
help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs cl-macs trampver
ucs-normalize shell pcomplete format-spec advice term disp-table ehelp
ibuffer .loaddefs el-get el-get-autoloads el-get-list-packages
el-get-dependencies el-get-build el-get-status pp el-get-methods
el-get-fossil el-get-svn el-get-pacman el-get-github-zip
el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip el-get-http-tar el-get-hg el-get-go
el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki el-get-http el-get-notify
el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git el-get-elpa package
epg-config seq byte-opt el-get-darcs el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew
el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get el-get-recipes el-get-byte-compile
el-get-custom cl-seq el-get-core autoload lisp-mnt bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv cl gv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib dired
image-file grep compile comint ansi-color ring cus-start cus-load
time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting xwidget-internal move-toolbar
gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 8337737 3533680)
 (symbols 48 163722 510)
 (miscs 40 49454 64976)
 (strings 32 608537 627402)
 (string-bytes 1 22283907)
 (vectors 16 168821)
 (vector-slots 8 3389956 696700)
 (floats 8 4612 16567)
 (intervals 56 525825 170441)
 (buffers 976 1067)
 (heap 1024 579206 443427))

-- 
Joakim Verona