Subject: 25.1; emacs crashes in x2go session

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2016 16:38:15 +0200

to trigger the bug, start emacs inside an x2go session. emacs crashes as
soon as it gets in contact with the mouse pointer.

Others are  experiencing the same problem:
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1349412
This thread claims there is a workaround compiling with gtk2 rather than
gtk3.

The problem might be related to specific gtk versions used with fedora
24, since I dont experience this problem with another fedora 23
installation.

a backtrace is included below.

Even if we cant fix the problem in emacs, it would be nice with a
workaround.

I did try disabling tooltips, but that didnt seem to help.

(gdb) bt
#0  0x00007fffef21ab09 in raise () at /lib64/libpthread.so.0
#1  0x00000000004e8301 in terminate_due_to_signal (sig=sig@entry=6, backtrace_limit=backtrace_limit@entry=40) at emacs.c:391
#2  0x0000000000500c63 in emacs_abort () at sysdep.c:2328
#3  0x00000000004ba0a6 in x_connection_closed (dpy=dpy@entry=0x155ec00, error_message=<optimized out>, error_message@entry=0x7fffffffb560 "X protocol error: BadRequest (invalid request code or no such operation) on protocol request 131", ioerror=ioerror@entry=false) at xterm.c:9459
#4  0x00000000004be5a0 in x_error_quitter (display=0x155ec00, event=<optimized out>, event=<optimized out>) at xterm.c:9547
#5  0x00000000004be61b in x_error_handler (display=0x155ec00, event=0x7fffffffb720) at xterm.c:9517
#6  0x00007ffff471b57d in _XError () at /lib64/libX11.so.6
#7  0x00007ffff47183e7 in handle_error () at /lib64/libX11.so.6
#8  0x00007ffff47184ad in handle_response () at /lib64/libX11.so.6
#9  0x00007ffff4719478 in _XReply () at /lib64/libX11.so.6
#10 0x00007ffff470f351 in XQueryPointer () at /lib64/libX11.so.6
#11 0x00007ffff6745aca in gdk_x11_device_core_query_state () at /lib64/libgdk-3.so.0
#12 0x00007ffff67626a5 in gdk_window_x11_get_device_state () at /lib64/libgdk-3.so.0
#13 0x00007ffff6738dbb in gdk_window_get_device_position_double () at /lib64/libgdk-3.so.0
#14 0x00007ffff6738ebd in gdk_window_get_device_position () at /lib64/libgdk-3.so.0
#15 0x00007ffff6cf09d9 in gtk_tooltip_show_tooltip () at /lib64/libgtk-3.so.0
#16 0x00007ffff6cf0f34 in tooltip_popup_timeout () at /lib64/libgtk-3.so.0
#17 0x00007ffff671d418 in gdk_threads_dispatch () at /lib64/libgdk-3.so.0
#18 0x00007ffff5088173 in g_timeout_dispatch () at /lib64/libglib-2.0.so.0
#19 0x00007ffff5087703 in g_main_context_dispatch () at /lib64/libglib-2.0.so.0
#20 0x00000000005c9f68 in xg_select (fds_lim=<optimized out>, rfds=rfds@entry=0x7fffffffc360, wfds=wfds@entry=0x0, efds=efds@entry=0x0, timeout=<optimized out>, sigmask=sigmask@entry=0x0) at xgselect.c:158
#21 0x0000000000468a18 in x_menu_wait_for_event (data=data@entry=0x0) at xmenu.c:196
#22 0x0000000000469e4f in xw_popup_dialog (do_timers=true, widget=0x73463a0) at xmenu.c:393
#23 0x0000000000469e4f in xw_popup_dialog (first_wv=<optimized out>, f=0x12b5260) at xmenu.c:1695
#24 0x0000000000469e4f in xw_popup_dialog (title=<optimized out>, error_name=<synthetic pointer>, header=0, f=0x12b5260) at xmenu.c:1883
#25 0x0000000000469e4f in xw_popup_dialog (f=0x12b5260, header=0, contents=<optimized out>) at xmenu.c:1946
#26 0x000000000055884b in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=args@entry=0x7fffffffc560) at eval.c:2721
#27 0x000000000058b8d3 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=8815861, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized out>, nargs=nargs@entry=1, args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x8684f0 <pure+129680>) at bytecode.c:639
#28 0x0000000000558386 in funcall_lambda (fun=281474985526437, nargs=nargs@entry=1, arg_vector=0x8684f0 <pure+129680>, arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffc878) at eval.c:2876
#29 0x000000000055866b in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=args@entry=0x7fffffffc870) at eval.c:2775
#30 0x000000000058b8d3 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=85555221, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized out>, nargs=nargs@entry=0, args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x5197810) at bytecode.c:639
#31 0x0000000000558386 in funcall_lambda (fun=562950038977101, nargs=nargs@entry=0, arg_vector=0x5197810, arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffcb90) at eval.c:2876
#32 0x000000000055866b in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=args@entry=0x7fffffffcb88) at eval.c:2775
#33 0x000000000058b8d3 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=85558533, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized out>, nargs=nargs@entry=0, args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x5198500) at bytecode.c:639
#34 0x0000000000558386 in funcall_lambda (fun=281475062269261, nargs=nargs@entry=0, arg_vector=0x5198500, arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffcd80) at eval.c:2876
#35 0x000000000055866b in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffcd78) at eval.c:2775
#36 0x00000000005588c9 in funcall_nil (nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2353
#37 0x0000000000556a0c in run_hook_with_args (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffcd78, funcall=0x5588c0 <funcall_nil>) at eval.c:2530
#38 0x0000000000556bf4 in Frun_hooks (funcall=<optimized out>, args=<optimized out>, nargs=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2376
#39 0x0000000000556bf4 in Frun_hooks (args=0x7fffffffcd78, nargs=1) at eval.c:2395
#40 0x0000000000556bf4 in Frun_hooks (hook=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2543
#41 0x0000000000556bf4 in Frun_hooks (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffce40) at eval.c:2377
#42 0x0000000000558759 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=args@entry=0x7fffffffce38) at eval.c:2694
#43 0x000000000058b8d3 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=9962389, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized out>, nargs=nargs@entry=0, args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x980390 <pure+1276208>) at bytecode.c:639
#44 0x0000000000558386 in funcall_lambda (fun=562949963383621, nargs=nargs@entry=0, arg_vector=0x980390 <pure+1276208>, arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffd728) at eval.c:2876
#45 0x000000000055866b in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=args@entry=0x7fffffffd720) at eval.c:2775
#46 0x000000000058b8d3 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=9958429, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized out>, nargs=nargs@entry=0, args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x97f418 <pure+1272248>) at bytecode.c:639
#47 0x0000000000558386 in funcall_lambda (fun=11540474055095245, fun@entry=9958349, nargs=nargs@entry=0, arg_vector=0x97f418 <pure+1272248>, arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffda00) at eval.c:2876
#48 0x0000000000557740 in apply_lambda (fun=9958349, args=<optimized out>, count=count@entry=4) at eval.c:2815
#49 0x0000000000557a6f in eval_sub (form=form@entry=17979747) at eval.c:2262
#50 0x000000000055b33c in Feval (form=17979747, lexical=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2009
#51 0x0000000000556fa2 in internal_condition_case (bfun=bfun@entry=0x4e8700 <top_level_2>, handlers=handlers@entry=19488, hfun=hfun@entry=0x4ed040 <cmd_error>) at eval.c:1313
#52 0x00000000004ead9c in top_level_1 (ignore=ignore@entry=0) at keyboard.c:1129
#53 0x0000000000556f43 in internal_catch (tag=tag@entry=46416, func=func@entry=0x4ead40 <top_level_1>, arg=arg@entry=0) at eval.c:1079
#54 0x00000000004e8698 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1090
#55 0x00000000004ecc47 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:697
#56 0x00000000004ecf88 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:768
#57 0x0000000000416ffd in main (argc=1, argv=0x7fffffffdd78) at emacs.c:1658
(gdb) quit

In GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.7)
 of 2016-07-28 built on exodia.verona.se
Repository revision: 0f0b191a5324115fe9e8c438eceef4043decf209
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.70000000
System Description:	Fedora release 23 (Twenty Three)

Configured using:
 'configure --enable-gcc-warnings --with-xwidgets --with-x-toolkit=gtk3'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS NOTIFY
LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11
XWIDGETS

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  pyvenv-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  grab-and-drag-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  keyfreq-autosave-mode: t
  keyfreq-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  projectile-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-semantic-decoration-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-log-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-dcc-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-capab-identify-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-autoaway-mode: t
  erc-hl-nicks-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-smiley-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  zen-reward-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent messages:
Retrieving newsgroup: nnimap+naru:vendor.tech.redhat.bugzilla...
Fetching headers for nnimap+naru:vendor.tech.redhat.bugzilla...
nnimap read 0k from 192.168.200.15
Fetching headers for nnimap+naru:vendor.tech.redhat.bugzilla...done
Sorting threads...done
Generating summary...done
Processing kill file /home/joakim/News/KILL...done
Follow the link
kill-region: Buffer is read-only: #<buffer *Article nnimap+naru:vendor.tech.redhat.bugzilla*>
Auto-saving...

Load-path shadows:
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/zen-test-theme hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/zen-mode/zen-test-theme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/zen-3-theme hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/zen-mode/zen-3-theme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/zen-2-theme hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/zen-mode/zen-2-theme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/zen-1-theme hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/zen-mode/zen-1-theme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/javascript-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mdee/javascript-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/kvittomall/ith-kvittomall hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/kvittomall/ith-kvittomall
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/folkets hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/folkets
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/zos hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/zos
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/url-jdbc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/url-jdbc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/svg-draw-test hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/svg-draw-test
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/status-window hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/status-window
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/pin-group-demo hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/pin-group-demo
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/mymldonkey hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/mymldonkey
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/mymldonkey-config hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/mymldonkey-config
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/myerc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/myerc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/myadvice hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/myadvice
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/my-msf-abbrev hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/my-msf-abbrev
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/my-mmm hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/my-mmm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/my-jde-init hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/my-jde-init
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/my-jde-abbrevs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/my-jde-abbrevs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/my-face-remap hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/my-face-remap
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/my-eshell hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/my-eshell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/jvfetchmail hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/jvfetchmail
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/jv-timeclock hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/jv-timeclock
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/jv-finddoc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/jv-finddoc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/jv-ecb hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/jv-ecb
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/emms-mk-playlist hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/emms-mk-playlist
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/emms-jave hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/emms-jave
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/emms-dbus hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/emms-dbus
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/emacspoll hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/emacspoll
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave-elisp/cpm hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/jave-elisp/cpm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/inkmacs/org-inkmacs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/inkmacs/org-inkmacs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/inkmacs/inkmacs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/inkmacs/inkmacs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/fsdired/fsdired hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/fsdired/fsdired
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emsane/emsane
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-test hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emsane/emsane-test
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-query hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emsane/emsane-query
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-postop hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emsane/emsane-postop
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-multi hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emsane/emsane-multi
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-ewoc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emsane/emsane-ewoc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-config-local hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emsane/emsane-config-local
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/emsane/emsane-config-example hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/emsane/emsane-config-example
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/dragbox/dragbox3-edits hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/dragbox/dragbox3-edits
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/dragbox/dragbox hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/dragbox/dragbox
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/dna-debug/dna-debug hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/dna-debug/dna-debug
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/dired-sequence/dired-sequence hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/dired-sequence/dired-sequence
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/browse-kill-ring hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/browse-kill-ring-20160125.9/browse-kill-ring
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/color-theme hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/color-theme-20080305.834/color-theme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/graphviz-dot-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-20151127.621/graphviz-dot-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20160723.2238/helm-multi-match hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20160723.944/helm-multi-match
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/javascript hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/javascript-2.2.1/javascript
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/memory-usage hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/memory-usage-0.2/memory-usage
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey-vd hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey-vd
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey-vd-sort hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey-vd-sort
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey-header-line hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey-header-line
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey-console hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey-console
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey-commands hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey-commands
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mldonkey-el-0.0.4/mldonkey-auth hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/mldonkey-0.0.4/mldonkey-auth
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/org-drill/org-drill hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-drill
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-timer hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-timer
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-ctags hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-ctags
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-crypt hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-crypt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-table hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-table
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-compat hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-compat
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-macro hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-macro
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-colview hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-colview
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-list hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-list
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-clock hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-clock
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-protocol hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-protocol
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-capture hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-capture
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-inlinetask hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-inlinetask
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-bibtex hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-bibtex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-info hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-info
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-bbdb hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-bbdb
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-plot hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-plot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-attach hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-attach
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-indent hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-indent
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-archive hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-archive
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-id hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-id
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-agenda hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-agenda
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ox
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-habit hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-habit
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-odt hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ox-odt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-tangle hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-tangle
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-table hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-table
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-pcomplete hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-pcomplete
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-stan hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-stan
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-md hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ox-md
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-sqlite hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-sqlite
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-mouse hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-mouse
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-sql hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-sql
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-icalendar hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ox-icalendar
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-shen hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-shen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-html hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ox-html
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-shell hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-shell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-mobile hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-mobile
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-sed hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-sed
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-beamer hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ox-beamer
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-screen hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-screen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-mhe hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-mhe
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-scheme hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-scheme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-macs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-macs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-scala hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-scala
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-rmail hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-rmail
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-sass hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-sass
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-ascii hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ox-ascii
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-ruby hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-ruby
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-ref hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-ref
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-w3m hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-w3m
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-python hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-python
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-src hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-src
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-processing hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-processing
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-texinfo hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ox-texinfo
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-gnus hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-gnus
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-plantuml hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-plantuml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-footnote hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-footnote
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-picolisp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-picolisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-publish hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ox-publish
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-feed hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-feed
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-perl hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-perl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-latex hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ox-latex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-org hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-man hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ox-man
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-makefile hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-makefile
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-org hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ox-org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-faces hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-faces
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-lilypond hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-lilypond
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-eshell hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-eshell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-haskell hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-haskell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-entities hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-entities
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-gnuplot hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-gnuplot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-element hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-element
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-fortran hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-fortran
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-docview hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-docview
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-datetree hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-datetree
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-clojure hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-clojure
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-irc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-irc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-asymptote hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-asymptote
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-lint hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-lint
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-C hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-C
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-octave hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-octave
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-version hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-version
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-ocaml hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-ocaml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-mscgen hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-mscgen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-maxima hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-maxima
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-matlab hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-matlab
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-lob hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-lob
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-lisp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-lisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-ledger hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-ledger
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-latex hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-latex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-keys hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-keys
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-js hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-js
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-java hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-java
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-io hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-io
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-groovy hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-groovy
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-forth hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-forth
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-loaddefs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-loaddefs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-exp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-exp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-install hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/org-install
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-eval hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-eval
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-ebnf hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-ebnf
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-dot hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-dot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-ditaa hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-ditaa
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-css hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-css
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-core hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-core
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-coq hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-coq
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-comint hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-comint
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-calc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-calc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-awk hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-awk
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-abc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-abc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-R hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-R
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-J hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160725/ob-J
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/pager hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/pager-20100330.1131/pager
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/pastebin hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/pastebin-20101125.1955/pastebin
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/php-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/php-mode-20160605.1533/php-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/popup hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20160709.729/popup
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-scala hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/scala-mode-20160519.731/ob-scala
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/wgrep hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/wgrep-20141016.1656/wgrep
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/zen-test-theme hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/zen-mode-20120627/zen-test-theme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/zen-mode/zen-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/zen-mode-20120627/zen-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/zen-mode/zen-mode-pkg hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/zen-mode-20120627/zen-mode-pkg
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/zen-3-theme hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/zen-mode-20120627/zen-3-theme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/zen-2-theme hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/zen-mode-20120627/zen-2-theme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/zen-1-theme hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/zen-mode-20120627/zen-1-theme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/zen-mode/mod-depop hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/zen-mode-20120627/mod-depop
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/zoom-frm hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/zoom-frm-20151231.1625/zoom-frm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/frame-cmds hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/frame-cmds-20160124.826/frame-cmds
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/frame-fns hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/frame-fns-20151231.1322/frame-fns
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-inlinetask hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-html hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-html
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-beamer hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-ascii hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-timer hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-timer
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-mobile hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-w3m hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-footnote hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-src hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-src
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-element hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-element
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-colview hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-colview
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-bibtex hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-archive hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-archive
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-agenda hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-protocol hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-table hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-table
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-mouse hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-eshell hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-compat hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-compat
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-capture hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-capture
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-attach hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-attach
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-mhe hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-org hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-rmail hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-indent hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-indent
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-docview hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docview
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-texinfo hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-info hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-info
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-odt hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-man hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-man
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-install hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-install
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-publish hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-datetree hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-icalendar hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-pcomplete hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-processing hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-latex hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-abc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-abc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-plot hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-plot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-forth hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-groovy hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-md hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-md
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-habit hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-habit
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-irc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-irc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-entities hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-entities
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-shell hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-feed hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-feed
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-ebnf hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ebnf
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-macs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-coq hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-coq
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-scheme hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-table hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-table
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-ledger hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-plantuml hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-scala hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-eval hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-picolisp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-sass hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-ref hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-haskell hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-macro hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macro
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-ocaml hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-matlab hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-python hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-python
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-makefile hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-ruby hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-ctags hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-lob hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-gnus hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-org hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-lisp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-list hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-list
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-octave hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-ditaa hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-C hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-C
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-lilypond hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-tangle hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-mscgen hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-comint hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-id hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-id
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-keys hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-sql hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-latex hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-R hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-R
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-J hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-J
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-faces hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-faces
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-java hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-java
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-shen hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-crypt hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-io hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-io
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-calc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-maxima hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-awk hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-gnuplot hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-clojure hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-js hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-js
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-css hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-css
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-clock hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-clock
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-exp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-core hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-core
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-perl hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-dot hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-bbdb hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-sqlite hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-asymptote hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-fortran hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-version hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-version
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-screen hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-loaddefs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-mime hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mime
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-extra hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-extra
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-checklist hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-checklist
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-eww hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-eww
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-tcl hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-tcl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-eukleides hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-eukleides
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-git-link hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-git-link
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-expiry hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-expiry
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-annotate-file hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-annotate-file
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-eldoc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-eldoc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-taskjuggler hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-taskjuggler
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-freemind hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-freemind
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-track hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-track
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-bookmark hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-bookmark
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-oz hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-oz
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-wikinodes hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-wikinodes
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-wl hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-wl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-static-mathjax hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-static-mathjax
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-s5 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-s5
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-loaddefs hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-loaddefs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-panel hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-panel
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-mew hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mew
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-mac-link hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mac-link
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-man hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-man
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-rss hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-rss
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-koma-letter hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-koma-letter
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-groff hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-groff
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-sudoku hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-sudoku
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-mairix hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mairix
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-mac-iCal hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mac-iCal
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-learn hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-learn
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-collector hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-collector
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-mathomatic hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-mathomatic
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/org-drill/org-drill hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-drill
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-effectiveness hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-effectiveness
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-bibtex-extras hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-bibtex-extras
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-vm hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-vm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-screen hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-screen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-notify hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-notify
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-invoice hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-invoice
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-interactive-query hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-interactive-query
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-download hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-download
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-contacts hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-contacts
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-passwords hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-passwords
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-stata hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-stata
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-ebib hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-ebib
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-secretary hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-secretary
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-contribdir hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-contribdir
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-choose hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-choose
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-mathematica hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-mathematica
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-screenshot hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-screenshot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-deck hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-deck
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-julia hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-julia
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-fomus hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-fomus
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-bibtex hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-bibtex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-velocity hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-velocity
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-toc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-toc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-notmuch hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-notmuch
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-confluence hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-confluence
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-registry hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-registry
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-jira-20150911.558/org-jira hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-jira
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-eval hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-eval
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-eval-light hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-eval-light
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-elisp-symbol hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-elisp-symbol
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-depend hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-depend
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-bullets hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-bullets
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-index hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-index
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-license hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-license
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-gfm hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-gfm
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mailcrypt-3.5.8/mc-setversion hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/mailcrypt/mc-setversion
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mailcrypt-3.5.8/expect hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/mailcrypt/expect
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mailcrypt-3.5.8/mc-gpg hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/mailcrypt/mc-gpg
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mailcrypt-3.5.8/mc-pgp5 hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/mailcrypt/mc-pgp5
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mailcrypt-3.5.8/mc-remail hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/mailcrypt/mc-remail
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mailcrypt-3.5.8/mc-pgp hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/mailcrypt/mc-pgp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mailcrypt-3.5.8/mc-toplev hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/mailcrypt/mc-toplev
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mailcrypt-3.5.8/mailcrypt hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/mailcrypt/mailcrypt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/mailcrypt-3.5.8/FSF-timer hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/mailcrypt/FSF-timer
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/htmlize hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/htmlize/htmlize
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/grab-and-drag hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/grab-and-drag/grab-and-drag
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/git/fsdired/fsdired hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/fsdired/fsdired
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/fetchmail-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/el-get/fetchmail-mode/fetchmail-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/sclang/tree-widget hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/tree-widget
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/css-mode-1.0/css-mode hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/textmodes/css-mode
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/project-1.0/project hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/progmodes/project
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/flymake-0.4.16/flymake hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-protocol hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-plot hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-pcomplete hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-org hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-mouse hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-mobile hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-odt hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-mhe hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-macs hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-macro hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-list hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-irc hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-inlinetask hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-md hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-info hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-info
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-indent hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-man hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-id hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-habit hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-gnus hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-footnote hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-latex hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-feed hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-faces hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-eshell hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-icalendar hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-entities hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-html hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-element hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ox
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-docview hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-beamer hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-datetree hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-ascii hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-ctags hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-crypt hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-compat hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-w3m hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-colview hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-timer hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-clock hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-capture hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-table hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-bibtex hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-src hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-bbdb hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-attach hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-rmail hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-archive hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-texinfo hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-agenda hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ox-publish hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-tangle hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-table hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-sqlite hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-sql hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-ref hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-ocaml hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-lilypond hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-latex hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-js hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-io hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-gnuplot hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-exp hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-eval hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-ditaa hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-core hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-comint hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-shen hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-python hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-mscgen hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-calc hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-sass hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-org hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-awk hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-ruby hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-octave hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-asymptote hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-screen hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-perl hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-makefile hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-loaddefs hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-picolisp hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-matlab hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-lob hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-ledger hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-keys hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-java hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-haskell hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-fortran hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-emacs-lisp hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-dot hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-css hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-clojure hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-C hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-plantuml hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-maxima hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-lisp hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-scheme hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-version hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-scala hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/org-install hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/org-install
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160725/ob-R hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/soap-client-3.1.1/soap-inspect hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/net/soap-inspect
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/soap-client-3.1.1/soap-client hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/net/soap-client
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/jave/gnus-sieve hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ert-0.1/ert hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.16/seq hides /mnt/LogVol00/home/joakim/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(emacsbug pcmpl-rpm novice locate shadow bbdb-com highlight-indentation
flymake elpy pyvenv elpy-refactor files-x derived delsel tar-mode
cus-edit url-handlers calccomp calc-aent calc-yank calc-alg calc-ext
calc-menu calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs magit-process magit-popup
magit-mode magit-git crm magit-section magit-utils git-commit log-edit
pcvs-util add-log with-editor tramp-cmds em-unix em-term em-script
em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob em-dirs em-cmpl em-basic
em-banner em-alias esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc
esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util pcmpl-gnu
cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew restclient
face-remap woman man semantic/tag-write semantic/edit
semantic/analyze/complete semantic/db-typecache semantic/wisent/python
semantic/wisent/python-wy semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
python-el-fgallina-expansions smartparens-python python wgrep
js-mode-expansions js yaml-mode wdired pcmpl-linux canlock time gnus-fun
xwidget url-http url-gw url-auth url-queue gnus-html url-cache mm-url
helm-org org-datetree flow-fill ag vc-svn find-dired helm-ring info-look
cal-move pcmpl-unix ielm mailalias smtpmail sendmail nnir shr-color shr
dom mm-archive misearch multi-isearch eieio-opt speedbar sb-image dframe
org-clock cal-iso gnus-cite smiley mail-extr gnus-async gnus-bcklg
gnus-kill qp gnus-ml gnus-topic helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug
nndraft nnmh gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual
gnus-msg utf-7 nnfolder gnus-cache network-stream nsm starttls nntp
warnings ox-beamer dockerfile-mode sh-script smie executable generic
conf-mode nxml-uchnm rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct nxml-mode-expansions
html-mode-expansions sgml-mode smartparens-html rng-nxml rng-valid
nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-glyph markdown-mode cider-mode
clojure-test-mode cider-interaction arc-mode archive-mode cider-repl
cider-resolve cider-eldoc cider-test cider-overlays cider-stacktrace
cider-doc org-table cider-grimoire cider-popup cider-client cider-common
cider-util spinner nrepl-client queue nrepl-dict cider-compat which-func
clojure-mode-expansions clojure-mode align imenu sieve-mode gnus-dired
semantic/tag-file semantic/db-file data-debug cedet-files
semantic/bovine/c semantic/decorate/include hideif semantic/bovine/c-by
semantic/lex-spp semantic/bovine/gcc semantic/dep semantic/bovine
semantic/analyze/refs semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref semantic/analyze
semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn macrostep-c cmacexp
macrostep cc-mode-expansions cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs paredit flycheck autorevert
filenotify quail company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags
xref project company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-files company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang
company-semantic company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml
company-bbdb pof wclock calfw-org calfw holidays hol-loaddefs pager
grab-and-drag nsi-mode helm-mode helm-files image-dired dired-async
dired-aux ffap helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark
helm-adaptive helm-info bookmark helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp
helm-external helm-net browse-url helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm
helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib helm-config helm-easymenu
async-bytecomp mailcrypt bbdb bbdb-site timezone abook vcard pastebin
ith-pottspec ith-kvittomall mod-depop timeclock battery popup now
zen-mode emvkbd boxquote rect fsdired hide-lines zoom-frm frame-cmds
frame-fns avoid f clojure-snippets java-snippets yasnippet memory-usage
tramp-sh recentf tree-widget desktop frameset keyfreq expand-region
text-mode-expansions the-org-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions
expand-region-core expand-region-custom org-import-icalendar icalendar
ox-reveal org-man ob-dot ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match
rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util
ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-contacts
org-capture gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig windmove
winner company geiser projectile ibuf-ext smartparens-config smartparens
paren semantic/decorate/mode semantic/decorate pulse semantic/db-mode
semantic/db eieio-base semantic/idle semantic/format ezimage
semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/ctxt semantic/util-modes
semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local
cedet ido async printing ps-print ps-def lpr gnus-alias nnmairix nnml
gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnoo nnheader mail-utils sort
jvfetchmail sauron-elfeed sauron-identica sauron-jabber powerline
powerline-separators powerline-themes sauron-twittering
sauron-notifications notifications sauron-org appt diary-lib
diary-loaddefs sauron-dbus sauron-erc erc-track erc-ring erc-menu
erc-match erc-log erc-list erc-dcc erc-pcomplete erc-capab erc-join
erc-autoaway erc-hl-nicks color erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp
erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat thingatpt sauron secrets dbus xml
butler butler-util butler-servers url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf mailcap deferred deft
wid-edit dired-x hl-line generic-x tronesque-theme server req-package
view req-package-cycles req-package-args req-package-hooks
req-package-providers ht log4e use-package diminish bind-key tabify
vc-git diff-mode org-eldoc org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus
org-docview doc-view subr-x jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex bibtex
org-bbdb org-element avl-tree org-w3m org-location-google-maps
org-agenda google-maps google-maps-static url-util google-maps-geocode
google-maps-base org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys
ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs finder-inf abacus-autoloads autoinsert boxquote-autoloads
calfw-gcal-autoloads caps-mode-autoloads color-file-completion-autoloads
color-theme-complexity-autoloads color-theme-dpaste-autoloads
color-theme-eclipse-autoloads color-theme-emacs-revert-theme-autoloads
color-theme-github-autoloads color-theme-ir-black-autoloads
color-theme-railscasts-autoloads color-theme-tango-autoloads
color-theme-tangotango-autoloads color-theme-twilight-autoloads
color-theme-vim-insert-mode-autoloads color-theme-zenburn-autoloads
color-theme-autoloads columnify-autoloads command-frequency-autoloads
compilation-recenter-end-autoloads compile-bookmarks-autoloads
crontab-mode-autoloads css-mode-autoloads edmacro kmacro
dired-isearch-autoloads djvu-autoloads doc-mode-autoloads docker-tramp
tramp-cache dsvn-autoloads erc-nick-notify-autoloads ert-autoloads
facebook-autoloads flymake-css-autoloads flymake-csslint-autoloads
flymake-d-autoloads flymake-php-autoloads flymake-ruby-autoloads
flymake-shell-autoloads fsvn-autoloads gdb-shell-autoloads
gtk-look-autoloads kotl-loaddefs idle-require-autoloads
ipython-autoloads javap-autoloads javascript-autoloads
jenkins-watch-autoloads levenshtein-autoloads lisppaste-autoloads
gh-common gh-profile url-parse url-vars s marshal eieio-compat json map
dash logito-autoloads malabar-mode-autoloads mark-multiple-autoloads
memory-usage-autoloads mldonkey-autoloads mode-compile-autoloads
multi-eshell-autoloads muse-autoloads nterm-autoloads otp-autoloads
pastie-autoloads pointback-autoloads pov-mode-autoloads
project-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads swank-clojure-autoloads
slime-repl-autoloads slime-autoloads rx tron-theme-autoloads
typing-autoloads weather-autoloads wget-autoloads info wtf-autoloads
xtide-autoloads zenburn-autoloads ert find-func ewoc debug org-loaddefs
cssh tramp tramp-compat auth-source eieio eieio-core gnus-util mm-util
help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs cl-macs trampver
ucs-normalize shell pcomplete format-spec advice term disp-table ehelp
ibuffer .loaddefs el-get el-get-autoloads el-get-list-packages
el-get-dependencies el-get-build el-get-status pp el-get-methods
el-get-fossil el-get-svn el-get-pacman el-get-github-zip
el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip el-get-http-tar el-get-hg el-get-go
el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki el-get-http el-get-notify
el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git el-get-elpa package
epg-config seq byte-opt el-get-darcs el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew
el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get el-get-recipes el-get-byte-compile
el-get-custom cl-seq el-get-core autoload lisp-mnt bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv cl gv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib dired
image-file grep compile comint ansi-color ring cus-start cus-load
time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting xwidget-internal move-toolbar
gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 8337737 3533680)
 (symbols 48 163722 510)
 (miscs 40 49454 64976)
 (strings 32 608537 627402)
 (string-bytes 1 22283907)
 (vectors 16 168821)
 (vector-slots 8 3389956 696700)
 (floats 8 4612 16567)
 (intervals 56 525825 170441)
 (buffers 976 1067)
 (heap 1024 579206 443427))

-- 
Joakim Verona