Subject: bug#24245: closed (Re: bug#24245: 25.0.93; AUCTeX TeX-function-p)

From: Mosè Giordano <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2016 00:51:12 +0200

Hi,

2016-09-02 4:40 GMT+02:00  <[email-masked]>:
> It might cause problems in Emacs 22, I find this in NEWS.23:
>
>     * Incompatible Lisp Changes in Emacs 23.1
>     [...]
>     ** `functionp' returns nil for special forms.
>     I.e., it only returns t for objects that can be passed to `funcall'.
>
> From which I gather that before then, `functionp' would return t for
> special forms.

Thanks for sharing this, however the expanders in
`TeX-expand-list-builtin' are all lambdas or function names, so there
shouldn't be problems. In addition special forms can be easily wrapped
in a lambda.

Bye,
Mosè