Subject: Emacs 25 segfaults with diff-hl-mode

From: Mohammed Sadik <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 19:04:11 +0530

This is my .emacs:

(package-initialize)
(when (fboundp 'set-fringe-mode)
  (set-fringe-mode '(0 . 0))
  (add-hook 'c-mode-common-hook
            (lambda ()
              (setq left-fringe-width 4
                    right-fringe-width 0))))

How to reproduce:

    1. Open some .c file from some git repository (the file should
       already be added, so 'git diff' shows the changes)
    2. M-x diff-hl-mode (segfaults here if modified file is opened)
    3. Modify the file (if diff-hl-flydiff-mode is enabled, GNU Emacs
       segfaults here)
    4. Saving the file segfaults Emacs

(I don't have enough bandwidth to get the source of a later version. So
the backtrace is from 25.0.93.2, sorry.  But I have managed to reproduce
this with an Emacs 25.1rc binary)

Bug was reported downstream here: https://github.com/dgutov/diff-hl/issues/74

======== backtrace begins ========

(gdb) bt full
#0  0x000000000054c8f6 in terminate_due_to_signal (sig=6,
backtrace_limit=40) at emacs.c:353
#1  0x0000000000570bc8 in emacs_abort () at sysdep.c:2247
#2  0x000000000051ae2a in x_connection_closed (dpy=0x1543c00,
error_message=0x7fffffff7c20 "X protocol error: BadDrawable (invalid
Pixmap or Window parameter) on protocol request 55", ioerror=false) at
xterm.c:9462
        dpyinfo = 0x17c6e00
        frame = 0
        tail = 0
        idx = 15
#3  0x000000000051afb2 in x_error_quitter (display=0x1543c00,
event=0x7fffffff7ed0) at xterm.c:9553
        buf = "BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window parameter)",
'\000' <repeats 207 times>
        buf1 = "X protocol error: BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or
Window parameter) on protocol request 55", '\000' <repeats 95 times>,
"\270\224l\361\377\177", '\000' <repeats 18 times>...
#4  0x000000000051af0e in x_error_handler (display=0x1543c00,
event=0x7fffffff7ed0) at xterm.c:9523
#5  0x00007ffff461557d in _XError () at /lib64/libX11.so.6
#6  0x00007ffff46123e7 in handle_error () at /lib64/libX11.so.6
#7  0x00007ffff46124ad in handle_response () at /lib64/libX11.so.6
#8  0x00007ffff4612ffd in _XReadEvents () at /lib64/libX11.so.6
#9  0x00007ffff45fa64b in XIfEvent () at /lib64/libX11.so.6
#10 0x00007ffff4643407 in _XimXRead () at /lib64/libX11.so.6
#11 0x00007ffff4644058 in _XimReadData () at /lib64/libX11.so.6
#12 0x00007ffff4644351 in _XimRead () at /lib64/libX11.so.6
#13 0x00007ffff4632270 in _XimProtoDestroyIC () at /lib64/libX11.so.6
#14 0x00007ffff4620155 in XDestroyIC () at /lib64/libX11.so.6
#15 0x0000000000524d15 in free_frame_xic (f=0x12d47b0) at xfns.c:2396
#16 0x000000000051e794 in x_free_frame_resources (f=0x12d47b0) at xterm.c:11254
        dpyinfo = 0x17c6e00
        hlinfo = 0x17c6eb8
#17 0x000000000051ed3b in x_destroy_window (f=0x12d47b0) at xterm.c:11366
        dpyinfo = 0x17c6e00
#18 0x000000000042824c in delete_frame (frame=19744693, force=34992)
at frame.c:1703
        terminal = 0xada0
        f = 0x12d47b0
        sf = 0x12d47b0
        kb = 0x88b0
        minibuffer_selected = 0
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        is_tooltip_frame = 0
#19 0x000000000051ad9e in x_connection_closed (dpy=0x1543c00,
error_message=0x7fffffff95d0 "X protocol error: BadValue (integer
parameter out of range for operation) on protocol request 53",
ioerror=false) at xterm.c:9441
        dpyinfo = 0x17c6e00
        frame = 19744693
        tail = 17490291
        idx = 14
#20 0x000000000051afb2 in x_error_quitter (display=0x1543c00,
event=0x7fffffff9880) at xterm.c:9553
        buf = "BadValue (integer parameter out of range for
operation)", '\000' <repeats 200 times>
        buf1 = "X protocol error: BadValue (integer parameter out of
range for operation) on protocol request 53", '\000' <repeats 88
times>, "\270\224l\361\377\177", '\000' <repeats 18 times>...
#21 0x000000000051af0e in x_error_handler (display=0x1543c00,
event=0x7fffffff9880) at xterm.c:9523
#22 0x00007ffff461557d in _XError () at /lib64/libX11.so.6
#23 0x00007ffff46123e7 in handle_error () at /lib64/libX11.so.6
#24 0x00007ffff46124ad in handle_response () at /lib64/libX11.so.6
#25 0x00007ffff4612ffd in _XReadEvents () at /lib64/libX11.so.6
#26 0x00007ffff45fa64b in XIfEvent () at /lib64/libX11.so.6
#27 0x00007ffff4643407 in _XimXRead () at /lib64/libX11.so.6
#28 0x00007ffff4644058 in _XimReadData () at /lib64/libX11.so.6
#29 0x00007ffff4644351 in _XimRead () at /lib64/libX11.so.6
#30 0x00007ffff4632ae2 in _XimProtoSetICValues () at /lib64/libX11.so.6
#31 0x00007ffff46203ef in XSetICValues () at /lib64/libX11.so.6
#32 0x0000000000524f0e in xic_set_preeditarea (w=0x12d57c0, x=0, y=0)
at xfns.c:2416
        f = 0x12d47b0
        attr = 0x1d26eb0
        spot = {
          x = 4,
          y = 15
        }
#33 0x000000000051a51c in x_draw_window_cursor (w=0x12d57c0,
glyph_row=0x1ad8210, x=0, y=0, cursor_type=
    FILLED_BOX_CURSOR, cursor_width=1, on_p=true, active_p=true) at xterm.c:9096
        f = 0x12d47b0
#34 0x000000000048792a in display_and_set_cursor (w=0x12d57c0,
on=true, hpos=0, vpos=0, x=0, y=0) at xdisp.c:28485
        f = 0x12d47b0
        new_cursor_type = 0
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        new_cursor_width = 1
        active_cursor = true
        glyph_row = 0x1ad8210
        glyph = 0x19820b0
#35 0x000000000050bdd0 in x_update_window_end (w=0x12d57c0,
cursor_on_p=true, mouse_face_overwritten_p=false) at xterm.c:1152
#36 0x000000000041ce42 in update_window (w=0x12d57c0, force_p=true) at
dispnew.c:3541
        end = 0x1aafb60
        mode_line_row = 0x1aafb60
        header_line_row = 0x0
        changed_p = false
        mouse_face_overwritten_p = false
        row = 0x1aafb60
        yb = 594
        n_updated = 0
        desired_matrix = 0x15f1e80
        paused_p = false
        preempt_count = 9
        rif = 0x8fab20 <x_redisplay_interface>
#37 0x000000000041c3a8 in update_window_tree (w=0x12d57c0,
force_p=true) at dispnew.c:3219
        paused_p = false
#38 0x000000000041bfd6 in update_frame (f=0x12d47b0, force_p=true,
inhibit_hairy_id_p=false) at dispnew.c:3108
        paused_p = false
        root_window = 0x12d57c0
#39 0x0000000000457e9a in redisplay_internal () at xdisp.c:14125
        mini_window = 140737488340464
        mini_frame = 0x0
        w = 0x12d57c0
        sw = 0x12d57c0
        fr = 0x12d47b0
        pending = false
        must_finish = true
        match_p = true
        tlbufpos = {
          charpos = 1,
          bytepos = 1
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        }
        tlendpos = {
          charpos = 33,
          bytepos = 33
        }
        number_of_visible_frames = 1
        count = 11
        sf = 0x12d47b0
        polling_stopped_here = true
        tail = 0
        frame = 19744693
        consider_all_windows_p = false
        update_miniwindow_p = true
#40 0x0000000000455afa in redisplay () at xdisp.c:13214
#41 0x0000000000553c0d in read_char (commandflag=0, map=0,
prev_event=0, used_mouse_menu=0x0, end_time=0x7fffffffc9f0)
    at keyboard.c:2469
        echo_current = false
        c = 0
        jmpcount = 13002256
        local_getcjmp = {{
            __jmpbuf = {0, 22408768, 23723472, 140737301174948,
22408768, 0, 3, 140737301178882},
            __mask_was_saved = 22302420,
            __saved_mask = {
              __val = {4096, 2147483647, 17888885727201280512,
140737488340992, 22408768, 140737488341168, 9558189, 30, 0, 0,
140737301179153, 22302304, 0, 140737488341120, 5622245,
140737488341168}
            }
          }}
        save_jump = {{
            __jmpbuf = {140737488340768, 140737244410918, 0, 22408768,
2147483647, 140737301174417, 799927, 306719646},
            __mask_was_saved = 0,
            __saved_mask = {
              __val = {17888885727201280512, 22408768,
140737301180672, 140737488340872, 140737325084758, 22408768,
2147483647, 140737488340880, 140737301177348, 18446744069414584320, 0,
22408768, 140733193388033, 0, 0, 140737488341168}
            }
          }}
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        tem = 140737488341408
        save = 140737488341312
        previous_echo_area_message = 0
        also_record = 0
        reread = false
        recorded = false
        polling_stopped_here = false
        orig_kboard = 0x169fc00
#42 0x0000000000614929 in read_filtered_event (no_switch_frame=false,
ascii_required=false, error_nonascii=false, input_method=true,
seconds=10) at lread.c:610
        val = 140737488341568
        delayed_switch_frame = 0
        end_time = {
          tv_sec = 1471236081,
          tv_nsec = 369302110
        }
#43 0x0000000000614c0c in Fread_event (prompt=0,
inherit_input_method=44448, seconds=10) at lread.c:722
#44 0x00000000005ebdb0 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x7fffffffcb50) at eval.c:2700
        internal_argbuf = {140737488341680, 6086555, 12798704,
31836176, 13002256, 31836181, 0, 13328752}
        fun = 12466805
        original_fun = 378560
        funcar = 32965984
        numargs = 3
        lisp_numargs = 5539815
        val = 31152
        internal_args = 0x7fffffffcb58
        count = 10
#45 0x000000000062df40 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=9558156,
vector=9558189, maxdepth=30, args_template=3078, nargs=1,
args=0x7fffffffd0b0) at bytecode.c:880
        targets =
          {0x631557 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x6315b7
<exec_byte_code+16980>, 0x6315b9 <exec_byte_code+16982>, 0x6315bb
<exec_byte_code+16984>, 0x6315bd <exec_byte_code+16986>, 0x6315bd
<exec_byte_code+16986>, 0x63161d <exec_byte_code+17082>, 0x631690
<exec_byte_code+17197>, 0x62d7c5 <exec_byte_code+1122>, 0x62d7c7
<exec_byte_code+1124>, 0x62d7c9 <exec_byte_code+1126>, 0x62d7cb
<exec_byte_code+1128>, 0x62d7cd <exec_byte_code+1130>, 0x62d7cd
<exec_byte_code+1130>, 0x62d7d3 <exec_byte_code+1136>, 0x62d788
<exec_byte_code+1061>, 0x62dc4a <exec_byte_code+2279>, 0x62dc4c
<exec_byte_code+2281>, 0x62dc4e <exec_byte_code+2283>, 0x62dc50
<exec_byte_code+2285>, 0x62dc52 <exec_b---Type <return> to continue,
or q <return> to quit---
yte_code+2287>, 0x62dc52 <exec_byte_code+2287>, 0x62dc93
<exec_byte_code+2352>, 0x62dc58 <exec_byte_code+2293>, 0x62de4b
<exec_byte_code+2792>, 0x62de4d <exec_byte_code+2794>, 0x62de4f
<exec_byte_code+2796>, 0x62de51 <exec_byte_code+2798>, 0x62de53
<exec_byte_code+2800>, 0x62de53 <exec_byte_code+2800>, 0x62ddf3
<exec_byte_code+2704>, 0x62de10 <exec_byte_code+2733>, 0x62df0d
<exec_byte_code+2986>, 0x62df0f <exec_byte_code+2988>, 0x62df11
<exec_byte_code+2990>, 0x62df13 <exec_byte_code+2992>, 0x62df15
<exec_byte_code+2994>, 0x62df15 <exec_byte_code+2994>, 0x62deb5
<exec_byte_code+2898>, 0x62ded2 <exec_byte_code+2927>, 0x62dfcf
<exec_byte_code+3180>, 0x62dfd1 <exec_byte_code+3182>, 0x62dfd3
<exec_byte_code+3184>, 0x62dfd5 <exec_byte_code+3186>, 0x62dfd7
<exec_byte_code+3188>, 0x62dfd7 <exec_byte_code+3188>, 0x62df77
<exec_byte_code+3092>, 0x62df94 <exec_byte_code+3121>, 0x62efc8
<exec_byte_code+7269>, 0x62ee61 <exec_byte_code+6910>, 0x62ee58
<exec_byte_code+6901>, 0x631557 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x631557
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x631557 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x631557
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x631557 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x62f1ee
<exec_byte_code+7819>, 0x62f2c7 <exec_byte_code+8036>, 0x62f325
<exec_byte_code+8130>, 0x62f384 <exec_byte_code+8225>, 0x62f3e7
<exec_byte_code+8324>, 0x62dac4 <exec_byte_code+1889>, 0x62db3a
<exec_byte_code+2007>, 0x62f45c <exec_byte_code+8441>, 0x62da1b
<exec_byte_code+1720>, 0x62dba0 <exec_byte_code+2109>, 0x62f4c2
<exec_byte_code+8543>, 0x62f528 <exec_byte_code+8645>, 0x62f56e
<exec_byte_code+8715>, 0x62f5d4 <exec_byte_code+8817>, 0x62f621
<exec_byte_code+8894>, 0x62f6ee <exec_byte_code+9099>, 0x62f734
<exec_byte_code+9169>, 0x62f79a <exec_byte_code+9271>, 0x62f81d
<exec_byte_code+9402>, 0x62f863 <exec_byte_code+9472>, 0x62f8a9
<exec_byte_code+9542>, 0x62f90f <exec_byte_code+9644>, 0x62f975
<exec_byte_code+9746>, 0x62f9db <exec_byte_code+9848>, 0x62fa5e
<exec_byte_code+9979>, 0x62faab <exec_byte_code+10056>, 0x62faf8
<exec_byte_code+10133>, 0x62fbc5 <exec_byte_code+10338>, 0x62fc56
<exec_byte_code+10483>, 0x62fce7 <exec_byte_code+10628>, 0x62ff14
<exec_byte_code+11185>, 0x62ff7f <exec_byte_code+11292>, 0x62ffea
<exec_byte_code+11399>, 0x630055 <exec_byte_code+11506>, 0x6300c0
<exec_byte_code+11613>, 0x63010d <exec_byte_code+11690>, 0x63019f
<exec_byte_code+11836>, 0x6301ec <exec_byte_code+11913>, 0x630239
<exec_byte_code+11990>, 0x630286 <exec_byte_code+12067>, 0x630386
<exec_byte_code+12323>, 0x62ecf5 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x6303e3
<exec_byte_code+12416>, 0x630429 <exec_byte_code+12486>, 0x6304f1
<exec_byte_code+12686>, 0x63054e <exec_byte_code+12779>, 0x6305ab
<exec_byte_code+12872>, 0x6305f1 <exec_byte_code+12942>, 0x63063d
<exec_byte_code+13018>, 0x630689 <exec_byte_code+13094>, 0x6306dd
<exec_byte_code+13178>, 0x631557 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x630733
<exec_byte_code+13264>, 0x630774 <exec_byte_code+13329>, 0x6307b5
<exec_byte_code+13394>, 0x6307f6 <exec_byte_code+13459>, 0x630837
<exec_byte_code+13524>, 0x630878 <exec_byte_code+13589>, 0x62ecf5
<exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x631557 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x6308be
<exec_byte_code+13659>, 0x63090c <exec_byte_code+13737>, 0x630952
<exec_byte_code+13807>, 0x630998 <exec_byte_code+13877>, 0x6309fe
<exec_byte_code+13979>, 0x630a64 <exec_byte_code+14081>, 0x630aaa
<exec_byte_code+14151>, 0x630b97 <exec_byte_code+14388>, 0x630bfd
<exec_byte_code+14490>, 0x630c63 <exec_byte_code+14592>, 0x630cc9
<exec_byte_code+14694>, 0x630d0a <exec_byte_code+14759>, 0x631557
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x62ec2c <exec_byte_code+6345>, 0x62e07c
<exec_byte_code+3353>, 0x62d8bb <exec_byte_code+1368>, 0x62e1af
<exec_byte_code+3660>, 0x62e30f <exec_byte_code+4012>, 0x62e463
<exec_byte_code+4352>, 0x62ebbd <exec_byte_code+6234>, 0x62ebfa
<exec_byte_code+6295>, 0x62dda5 <exec_byte_code+2626>, 0x62ecb6
<exec_byte_code+6483>, 0x62ed27 <exec_byte_code+6596>, 0x62edb1
<exec_byte_code+6734>, 0x62edf0 <exec_byte_code+6797>, 0x62f007
<exec_byte_code+7332>, 0x62f089 <exec_byte_code+7462>, 0x62f10c
<exec_byte_code+7593>, 0x62f16d <exec_byte_code+7690>, 0x62e033
<exec_byte_code+3280>, 0x630d50 <exec_byte_code+14829>, 0x630dd3
<exec_byte_code+14960>, 0x630e19 <exec_byte_code+15030>, 0x630e5f
<exec_byte_code+15100>, 0x630ea5 <exec_byte_code+15170>, 0x630eeb
<exec_byte_code+15240>, 0x630f51 <exec_byte_code+15342>, 0x630fb7
<exec_byte_code+15444>, 0x63101d <exec_byte_code+15546>, 0x631083
<exec_byte_code+15648>, 0x6311c2 <exec_byte_code+15967>, 0x631228
<exec_byte_code+16069>, 0x63128e <exec_byte_code+16171>, 0x6312d4
<exec_byte_code+16241>, 0x63133a <exec_byte_code+16343>, 0x6313a0
<exec_byte_code+16445>, 0x6313f4 <exec_byte_code+16529>, 0x631448
<exec_byte_code+16613>, 0x6302d3 <exec_byte_code+12144>,---Type
<return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
 0x630320 <exec_byte_code+12221>, 0x631495 <exec_byte_code+16690>,
0x6314f8 <exec_byte_code+16789>, 0x631557 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
0x62e5b7 <exec_byte_code+4692>, 0x62e6bd <exec_byte_code+4954>,
0x62e802 <exec_byte_code+5279>, 0x62e947 <exec_byte_code+5604>,
0x62ea82 <exec_byte_code+5919>, 0x62f66e <exec_byte_code+8971>,
0x62fb45 <exec_byte_code+10210>, 0x630471 <exec_byte_code+12558>,
0x63172a <exec_byte_code+17351>, 0x6317a0 <exec_byte_code+17469>,
0x631557 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x631557 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
0x63183d <exec_byte_code+17626>, 0x631557 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
0x631557 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x631557 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
0x631557 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x631557 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
0x631557 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x631557 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
0x631557 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x631557 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
0x6318c5 <exec_byte_code+17762> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 9
        op = 3
        vectorp = 0x91d8b0 <pure+126768>
        stack = {
          pc = 0xbd7d72 <pure+2986994> ")\211?\206W",
          byte_string = 9558156,
          byte_string_start = 0xbd7d28 <pure+2986920> "\001\247\203\022",
          next = 0x7fffffffd130
        }
        top = 0x7fffffffcb50
        result = 44448
        type = (CONDITION_CASE | CATCHER_ALL | unknown: 32764)
#46 0x00000000005ec575 in funcall_lambda (fun=9558109, nargs=1,
arg_vector=0x7fffffffd0a8) at eval.c:2855
        size = 5
        val = 1
        syms_left = 3078
        next = 0
        lexenv = 64424497040
        count = 9
        i = 5544157
        optional = false
        rest = false
#47 0x00000000005ebfc4 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffd0a0) at eval.c:2742
        fun = 9558109
        original_fun = 4121648
        funcar = 38
        numargs = 1
        lisp_numargs = 13002256
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        val = 0
        internal_args = 0x5ef446 <Flength+42>
        count = 8
#48 0x000000000062df40 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=10323796,
vector=10323829, maxdepth=62, args_template=3078, nargs=3,
args=0x7fffffffd6f8) at bytecode.c:880
        targets =
          {0x631557 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x6315b7
<exec_byte_code+16980>, 0x6315b9 <exec_byte_code+16982>, 0x6315bb
<exec_byte_code+16984>, 0x6315bd <exec_byte_code+16986>, 0x6315bd
<exec_byte_code+16986>, 0x63161d <exec_byte_code+17082>, 0x631690
<exec_byte_code+17197>, 0x62d7c5 <exec_byte_code+1122>, 0x62d7c7
<exec_byte_code+1124>, 0x62d7c9 <exec_byte_code+1126>, 0x62d7cb
<exec_byte_code+1128>, 0x62d7cd <exec_byte_code+1130>, 0x62d7cd
<exec_byte_code+1130>, 0x62d7d3 <exec_byte_code+1136>, 0x62d788
<exec_byte_code+1061>, 0x62dc4a <exec_byte_code+2279>, 0x62dc4c
<exec_byte_code+2281>, 0x62dc4e <exec_byte_code+2283>, 0x62dc50
<exec_byte_code+2285>, 0x62dc52 <exec_byte_code+2287>, 0x62dc52
<exec_byte_code+2287>, 0x62dc93 <exec_byte_code+2352>, 0x62dc58
<exec_byte_code+2293>, 0x62de4b <exec_byte_code+2792>, 0x62de4d
<exec_byte_code+2794>, 0x62de4f <exec_byte_code+2796>, 0x62de51
<exec_byte_code+2798>, 0x62de53 <exec_byte_code+2800>, 0x62de53
<exec_byte_code+2800>, 0x62ddf3 <exec_byte_code+2704>, 0x62de10
<exec_byte_code+2733>, 0x62df0d <exec_byte_code+2986>, 0x62df0f
<exec_byte_code+2988>, 0x62df11 <exec_byte_code+2990>, 0x62df13
<exec_byte_code+2992>, 0x62df15 <exec_byte_code+2994>, 0x62df15
<exec_byte_code+2994>, 0x62deb5 <exec_byte_code+2898>, 0x62ded2
<exec_byte_code+2927>, 0x62dfcf <exec_byte_code+3180>, 0x62dfd1
<exec_byte_code+3182>, 0x62dfd3 <exec_byte_code+3184>, 0x62dfd5
<exec_byte_code+3186>, 0x62dfd7 <exec_byte_code+3188>, 0x62dfd7
<exec_byte_code+3188>, 0x62df77 <exec_byte_code+3092>, 0x62df94
<exec_byte_code+3121>, 0x62efc8 <exec_byte_code+7269>, 0x62ee61
<exec_byte_code+6910>, 0x62ee58 <exec_byte_code+6901>, 0x631557
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x631557 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x631557
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x631557 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x631557
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x62f1ee <exec_byte_code+7819>, 0x62f2c7
<exec_byte_code+8036>, 0x62f325 <exec_byte_code+8130>, 0x62f384
<exec_byte_code+8225>, 0x62f3e7 <exec_byte_code+8324>, 0x62dac4
<exec_byte_code+1889>, 0x62db3a <exec_byte_code+2007>, 0x62f45c
<exec_byte_code+8441>, 0x62da1b <exec_byte_code+1720>, 0x62dba0
<exec_byte_code+2109>, 0x62f4c2 <exec_byte_code+8543>, 0x62f528
<exec_byte_code+8645>, 0x62f56e <exec_byte_code+8715>, 0x62f5d4
<exec_byte_code+8817>, 0x62f621 <exec_byte_code+8894>, 0x62f6ee
<exec_byte_code+9099>, 0x62f734 <exec_byte_code+9169>, 0x62f79a
<exec_byte_code+9271>, 0x62f81d <exec_byte_code+9402>, 0x62f863
<exec_byte_code+9472>, 0x62f8a9 <exec_byte_code+9542>, 0x62f90f
<exec_byte_code+9644>, 0x62f975 <exec_byte_code+9746>, 0x62f9db
<exec_byte_code+9848>, 0x62fa5e <exec_byte_code+9979>, 0x62faab
<exec_byte_code+10056>, 0x62faf8 <exec_byte_code+10133>, 0x62fbc5
<exec_byte_code+10338>, 0x62fc56 <exec_byte_code+10483>, 0x62fce7
<exec_byte_code+10628>, 0x62ff14 <exec_byte_code+11185>, 0x62ff7f
<exec_byte_code+11292>, 0x62ffea <exec_byte_code+11399>, 0x630055
<exec_byte_code+11506>, 0x6300c0 <exec_byte_code+11613>, 0x63010d
<exec_byte_code+11690>, 0x63019f <exec_byte_code+11836>, 0x6301ec
<exec_byte_code+11913>, 0x630239 <exec_byte_code+11990>, 0x630286
<exec_byte_code+12067>, 0x630386 <exec_byte_code+12323>, 0x62ecf5
<exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x6303e3 <exec_byte_code+12416>, 0x630429
<exec_byte_code+12486>, 0x6304f1 <exec_byte_code+12686>, 0x63054e
<exec_byte_code+12779>, 0x6305ab <exec_byte_code+12872>, 0x6305f1
<exec_byte_code+12942>, 0x63063d <exec_byte_code+13018>, 0x630689
<exec_byte_code+13094>, 0x6306dd <exec_byte_code+13178>, 0x631557
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x630733 <exec_byte_code+13264>, 0x630774
<exec_byte_code+13329>, 0x6307b5 <exec_byte_code+13394>, 0x6307f6
<exec_byte_code+13459>, 0x630837 <exec_byte_code+13524>, 0x630878
<exec_byte_code+13589>, 0x62ecf5 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x631557
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x6308be <exec_byte_code+13659>, 0x63090c
<exec_byte_code+13737>, 0x630952 <exec_byte_code+13807>, 0x630998
<exec_byte_code+13877>, 0x6309fe <exec---Type <return> to continue, or
q <return> to quit---
_byte_code+13979>, 0x630a64 <exec_byte_code+14081>, 0x630aaa
<exec_byte_code+14151>, 0x630b97 <exec_byte_code+14388>, 0x630bfd
<exec_byte_code+14490>, 0x630c63 <exec_byte_code+14592>, 0x630cc9
<exec_byte_code+14694>, 0x630d0a <exec_byte_code+14759>, 0x631557
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x62ec2c <exec_byte_code+6345>, 0x62e07c
<exec_byte_code+3353>, 0x62d8bb <exec_byte_code+1368>, 0x62e1af
<exec_byte_code+3660>, 0x62e30f <exec_byte_code+4012>, 0x62e463
<exec_byte_code+4352>, 0x62ebbd <exec_byte_code+6234>, 0x62ebfa
<exec_byte_code+6295>, 0x62dda5 <exec_byte_code+2626>, 0x62ecb6
<exec_byte_code+6483>, 0x62ed27 <exec_byte_code+6596>, 0x62edb1
<exec_byte_code+6734>, 0x62edf0 <exec_byte_code+6797>, 0x62f007
<exec_byte_code+7332>, 0x62f089 <exec_byte_code+7462>, 0x62f10c
<exec_byte_code+7593>, 0x62f16d <exec_byte_code+7690>, 0x62e033
<exec_byte_code+3280>, 0x630d50 <exec_byte_code+14829>, 0x630dd3
<exec_byte_code+14960>, 0x630e19 <exec_byte_code+15030>, 0x630e5f
<exec_byte_code+15100>, 0x630ea5 <exec_byte_code+15170>, 0x630eeb
<exec_byte_code+15240>, 0x630f51 <exec_byte_code+15342>, 0x630fb7
<exec_byte_code+15444>, 0x63101d <exec_byte_code+15546>, 0x631083
<exec_byte_code+15648>, 0x6311c2 <exec_byte_code+15967>, 0x631228
<exec_byte_code+16069>, 0x63128e <exec_byte_code+16171>, 0x6312d4
<exec_byte_code+16241>, 0x63133a <exec_byte_code+16343>, 0x6313a0
<exec_byte_code+16445>, 0x6313f4 <exec_byte_code+16529>, 0x631448
<exec_byte_code+16613>, 0x6302d3 <exec_byte_code+12144>, 0x630320
<exec_byte_code+12221>, 0x631495 <exec_byte_code+16690>, 0x6314f8
<exec_byte_code+16789>, 0x631557 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x62e5b7
<exec_byte_code+4692>, 0x62e6bd <exec_byte_code+4954>, 0x62e802
<exec_byte_code+5279>, 0x62e947 <exec_byte_code+5604>, 0x62ea82
<exec_byte_code+5919>, 0x62f66e <exec_byte_code+8971>, 0x62fb45
<exec_byte_code+10210>, 0x630471 <exec_byte_code+12558>, 0x63172a
<exec_byte_code+17351>, 0x6317a0 <exec_byte_code+17469>, 0x631557
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x631557 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x63183d
<exec_byte_code+17626>, 0x631557 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x631557
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x631557 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x631557
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x631557 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x631557
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x631557 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x631557
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x631557 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x6318c5
<exec_byte_code+17762> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 8
        op = 1
        vectorp = 0x9d8778 <pure+892408>
        stack = {
          pc = 0xb8d7c6 <pure+2682438> "\211\205", <incomplete sequence \354>,
          byte_string = 10323796,
          byte_string_start = 0xb8d76b <pure+2682347> "\001\204\020",
          next = 0x7fffffffdac0
        }
        top = 0x7fffffffd0a0
        result = 2
        type = (CONDITION_CASE | CATCHER_ALL | unknown: 32764)
#49 0x00000000005ec575 in funcall_lambda (fun=10323741, nargs=3,
arg_vector=0x7fffffffd6e0) at eval.c:2855
        size = 6
        val = 3
        syms_left = 3078
        next = 0
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        lexenv = 64424498448
        count = 8
        i = 5544157
        optional = false
        rest = false
#50 0x00000000005ebfc4 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x7fffffffd6d8) at eval.c:2742
        fun = 10323741
        original_fun = 554336
        funcar = 6213136
        numargs = 3
        lisp_numargs = 140737488344496
        val = 12457768
        internal_args = 0x5506ba <temporarily_switch_to_single_kboard+162>
        count = 7
#51 0x00000000005e435f in Ffuncall_interactively (nargs=4,
args=0x7fffffffd6d8) at callint.c:248
        speccount = 6
#52 0x00000000005ebc43 in Ffuncall (nargs=5, args=0x7fffffffd6d0) at eval.c:2673
        fun = 12457773
        original_fun = 24000
        funcar = 5
        numargs = 4
        lisp_numargs = 3
        val = 0
        internal_args = 0x7fffffffd6b0
        count = 5
#53 0x00000000005eb1c8 in Fapply (nargs=3, args=0x7fffffffd7c0) at eval.c:2321
        i = 5
        numargs = 4
        funcall_nargs = 5
        funcall_args = 0x7fffffffd6d0
        spread_arg = 0
        fun = 12457773
        retval = 0
        sa_avail = 16344
        sa_count = 5
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        sa_must_free = false
#54 0x00000000005e47d7 in Fcall_interactively (function=554336,
record_flag=0, keys=13317141) at callint.c:385
        input = 10324363
        funval = 10323741
        events = 25
        result = 31852835
        args = 0xaffffd930
        visargs = 0x0
        specs = 24901283
        filter_specs = 10324363
        teml = 0
        up_event = 0
        enable = 0
        sa_avail = 16384
        sa_count = 5
        sa_must_free = false
        speccount = 5
        next_event = 10323741
        prefix_arg = 0
        string = 0x0
        tem = 0x5498dd <PSEUDOVECTORP+63>
"\311\303UH\211\345H\203\354\bH\211}\370H\213E\370\276\t"
        varies = 0x52c7b1 <Fx_hide_tip+69> "\351=\001"
        i = 140737488345344
        nargs = 10323736
        mark = 0
        arg_from_tty = false
        key_count = 1
        record_then_fail = false
        save_this_command = 554336
        save_last_command = 4112304
        save_this_original_command = 554336
        save_real_this_command = 554336
#55 0x00000000005ebdb0 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x7fffffffda48) at eval.c:2700
        internal_argbuf = {554336, 0, 13002256, 6086555, 0,
140737488345520, 5539815, 6089779}
        fun = 12457821
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        original_fun = 393104
        funcar = 13002256
        numargs = 3
        lisp_numargs = 13002256
        val = 0
        internal_args = 0x7fffffffda50
        count = 4
#56 0x000000000062df40 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=10324596,
vector=10324629, maxdepth=54, args_template=4102, nargs=1,
args=0x7fffffffdfa0) at bytecode.c:880
        targets =
          {0x631557 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x6315b7
<exec_byte_code+16980>, 0x6315b9 <exec_byte_code+16982>, 0x6315bb
<exec_byte_code+16984>, 0x6315bd <exec_byte_code+16986>, 0x6315bd
<exec_byte_code+16986>, 0x63161d <exec_byte_code+17082>, 0x631690
<exec_byte_code+17197>, 0x62d7c5 <exec_byte_code+1122>, 0x62d7c7
<exec_byte_code+1124>, 0x62d7c9 <exec_byte_code+1126>, 0x62d7cb
<exec_byte_code+1128>, 0x62d7cd <exec_byte_code+1130>, 0x62d7cd
<exec_byte_code+1130>, 0x62d7d3 <exec_byte_code+1136>, 0x62d788
<exec_byte_code+1061>, 0x62dc4a <exec_byte_code+2279>, 0x62dc4c
<exec_byte_code+2281>, 0x62dc4e <exec_byte_code+2283>, 0x62dc50
<exec_byte_code+2285>, 0x62dc52 <exec_byte_code+2287>, 0x62dc52
<exec_byte_code+2287>, 0x62dc93 <exec_byte_code+2352>, 0x62dc58
<exec_byte_code+2293>, 0x62de4b <exec_byte_code+2792>, 0x62de4d
<exec_byte_code+2794>, 0x62de4f <exec_byte_code+2796>, 0x62de51
<exec_byte_code+2798>, 0x62de53 <exec_byte_code+2800>, 0x62de53
<exec_byte_code+2800>, 0x62ddf3 <exec_byte_code+2704>, 0x62de10
<exec_byte_code+2733>, 0x62df0d <exec_byte_code+2986>, 0x62df0f
<exec_byte_code+2988>, 0x62df11 <exec_byte_code+2990>, 0x62df13
<exec_byte_code+2992>, 0x62df15 <exec_byte_code+2994>, 0x62df15
<exec_byte_code+2994>, 0x62deb5 <exec_byte_code+2898>, 0x62ded2
<exec_byte_code+2927>, 0x62dfcf <exec_byte_code+3180>, 0x62dfd1
<exec_byte_code+3182>, 0x62dfd3 <exec_byte_code+3184>, 0x62dfd5
<exec_byte_code+3186>, 0x62dfd7 <exec_byte_code+3188>, 0x62dfd7
<exec_byte_code+3188>, 0x62df77 <exec_byte_code+3092>, 0x62df94
<exec_byte_code+3121>, 0x62efc8 <exec_byte_code+7269>, 0x62ee61
<exec_byte_code+6910>, 0x62ee58 <exec_byte_code+6901>, 0x631557
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x631557 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x631557
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x631557 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x631557
<exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x62f1ee <exec_byte_code+7819>, 0x62f2c7
<exec_byte_code+8036>, 0x62f325 <exec_byte_code+8130>, 0x62f384
<exec_byte_code+8225>, 0x62f3e7 <exec_byte_code+8324>, 0x62dac4
<exec_byte_code+1889>, 0x62db3a <exec_byte_code+2007>, 0x62f45c
<exec_byte_code+8441>, 0x62da1b <exec_byte_code+1720>, 0x62dba0
<exec_byte_code+2109>, 0x62f4c2 <exec_byte_code+8543>, 0x62f528
<exec_byte_code+8645>, 0x62f56e <exec_byte_code+8715>, 0x62f5d4
<exec_byte_code+8817>, 0x62f621 <exec_byte_code+8894>, 0x62f6ee
<exec_byte_code+9099>, 0x62f734 <exec_byte_code+9169>, 0x62f79a
<exec_byte_code+9271>, 0x62f81d <exec_byte_code+9402>, 0x62f863
<exec_byte_code+9472>, 0x62f8a9 <exec_byte_code+9542>, 0x62f90f
<exec_byte_code+9644>, 0x62f975 <exec_byte_code+9746>, 0x62f9db
<exec_byte_code+9848>, 0x62fa5e <exec_byte_code+9979>, 0x62faab
<exec_byte_code+10056>, 0x62faf8 <exec_byte_code+10133>, 0x62fbc5
<exec_byte_code+10338>, 0x62fc56 <exec_byte_code+10483>, 0x62fce7
<exec_byte_code+10628>, 0x62ff14 <exec_byte_code+11185>, 0x62ff7f
<exec_byte_code+11292>, 0x62ffea <exec_byte_code+11399>, 0x630055
<exec_byte_code+11506>, 0x6300c0 <exec_byte_code+11613>, 0x63010d
<exec_byte_code+11690>, 0x63019f <exec_byte_code+11836>, 0x6301ec
<exec_byte_code+11913>, 0x630239 <exec_byte_code+11990>, 0x630286
<exec_byte_code+12067>, 0x630386 <exec_byte_code+12323>, 0x62ecf5
<exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x6303e3 <exec_byte_code+12416>, 0x630429
<exec_byte_code+12486>, 0x6304f1 <exec_byte_code+12686>, 0x63054e
<exec_byte_code+12779>, 0x6305ab <exec_byte_code+12872>, 0x6305f1
<exec_byte_code+12942>, 0---Type <return> to continue, or q <return>
to quit---
x63063d <exec_byte_code+13018>, 0x630689 <exec_byte_code+13094>,
0x6306dd <exec_byte_code+13178>, 0x631557 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
0x630733 <exec_byte_code+13264>, 0x630774 <exec_byte_code+13329>,
0x6307b5 <exec_byte_code+13394>, 0x6307f6 <exec_byte_code+13459>,
0x630837 <exec_byte_code+13524>, 0x630878 <exec_byte_code+13589>,
0x62ecf5 <exec_byte_code+6546>, 0x631557 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
0x6308be <exec_byte_code+13659>, 0x63090c <exec_byte_code+13737>,
0x630952 <exec_byte_code+13807>, 0x630998 <exec_byte_code+13877>,
0x6309fe <exec_byte_code+13979>, 0x630a64 <exec_byte_code+14081>,
0x630aaa <exec_byte_code+14151>, 0x630b97 <exec_byte_code+14388>,
0x630bfd <exec_byte_code+14490>, 0x630c63 <exec_byte_code+14592>,
0x630cc9 <exec_byte_code+14694>, 0x630d0a <exec_byte_code+14759>,
0x631557 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x62ec2c <exec_byte_code+6345>,
0x62e07c <exec_byte_code+3353>, 0x62d8bb <exec_byte_code+1368>,
0x62e1af <exec_byte_code+3660>, 0x62e30f <exec_byte_code+4012>,
0x62e463 <exec_byte_code+4352>, 0x62ebbd <exec_byte_code+6234>,
0x62ebfa <exec_byte_code+6295>, 0x62dda5 <exec_byte_code+2626>,
0x62ecb6 <exec_byte_code+6483>, 0x62ed27 <exec_byte_code+6596>,
0x62edb1 <exec_byte_code+6734>, 0x62edf0 <exec_byte_code+6797>,
0x62f007 <exec_byte_code+7332>, 0x62f089 <exec_byte_code+7462>,
0x62f10c <exec_byte_code+7593>, 0x62f16d <exec_byte_code+7690>,
0x62e033 <exec_byte_code+3280>, 0x630d50 <exec_byte_code+14829>,
0x630dd3 <exec_byte_code+14960>, 0x630e19 <exec_byte_code+15030>,
0x630e5f <exec_byte_code+15100>, 0x630ea5 <exec_byte_code+15170>,
0x630eeb <exec_byte_code+15240>, 0x630f51 <exec_byte_code+15342>,
0x630fb7 <exec_byte_code+15444>, 0x63101d <exec_byte_code+15546>,
0x631083 <exec_byte_code+15648>, 0x6311c2 <exec_byte_code+15967>,
0x631228 <exec_byte_code+16069>, 0x63128e <exec_byte_code+16171>,
0x6312d4 <exec_byte_code+16241>, 0x63133a <exec_byte_code+16343>,
0x6313a0 <exec_byte_code+16445>, 0x6313f4 <exec_byte_code+16529>,
0x631448 <exec_byte_code+16613>, 0x6302d3 <exec_byte_code+12144>,
0x630320 <exec_byte_code+12221>, 0x631495 <exec_byte_code+16690>,
0x6314f8 <exec_byte_code+16789>, 0x631557 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
0x62e5b7 <exec_byte_code+4692>, 0x62e6bd <exec_byte_code+4954>,
0x62e802 <exec_byte_code+5279>, 0x62e947 <exec_byte_code+5604>,
0x62ea82 <exec_byte_code+5919>, 0x62f66e <exec_byte_code+8971>,
0x62fb45 <exec_byte_code+10210>, 0x630471 <exec_byte_code+12558>,
0x63172a <exec_byte_code+17351>, 0x6317a0 <exec_byte_code+17469>,
0x631557 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x631557 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
0x63183d <exec_byte_code+17626>, 0x631557 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
0x631557 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x631557 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
0x631557 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x631557 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
0x631557 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x631557 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
0x631557 <exec_byte_code+16884>, 0x631557 <exec_byte_code+16884>,
0x6318c5 <exec_byte_code+17762> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 4
        op = 3
        vectorp = 0x9d8a98 <pure+893208>
        stack = {
          pc = 0xb8d6a1 <pure+2682145> "\006\006\071\203\242",
          byte_string = 10324596,
          byte_string_start = 0xb8d626 <pure+2682022> "\306\020\211?\205\023",
          next = 0x0
        }
        top = 0x7fffffffda48
        result = 12108263
        type = (CONDITION_CASE | CATCHER_ALL | unknown: 32764)
#57 0x00000000005ec575 in funcall_lambda (fun=10324549, nargs=1,
arg_vector=0x7fffffffdf98) at eval.c:2855
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        size = 5
        val = 1
        syms_left = 4102
        next = 10334085
        lexenv = 64424500896
        count = 4
        i = 5544157
        optional = false
        rest = false
#58 0x00000000005ebfc4 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffdf90) at eval.c:2742
        fun = 10324549
        original_fun = 14784
        funcar = 0
        numargs = 1
        lisp_numargs = 13002256
        val = 0
        internal_args = 0x3
        count = 3
#59 0x00000000005eb76b in call1 (fn=14784, arg1=554336) at eval.c:2552
#60 0x00000000005516d4 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1471
        scount = 2
        cmd = 554336
        keybuf =
          {536871394, 26, 140737488347120, 6089917, 12840176, 0,
5544022, 0, 140737488347216, 6092189, 0, 28416, 0, 28416, 13002256,
6086555, 0, 140737488347216, 5539815, 0, 140737488347312, 6213935,
13476355, 2, 13002256, 6212936, 0, 140737488347296, 5539815, 0}
        i = 1
        prev_modiff = 10
        prev_buffer = 0x1e5c810
        already_adjusted = false
#61 0x00000000005e8c4d in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x550f1e
<command_loop_1>, handlers=19056, hfun=0x55070b <cmd_error>)
    at eval.c:1309
        val = 5539815
        c = 0x1527ea0
#62 0x0000000000550c28 in command_loop_2 (ignore=0) at keyboard.c:1099
        val = 0
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
#63 0x00000000005e856d in internal_catch (tag=45840, func=0x550bff
<command_loop_2>, arg=0) at eval.c:1074
        val = 5539815
        c = 0x1527d70
#64 0x0000000000550bca in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1078
#65 0x00000000005502d3 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:684
        count = 1
        val = 140737488347696
#66 0x0000000000550467 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:755
        count = 0
        buffer = 0
#67 0x000000000054e310 in main (argc=1, argv=0x7fffffffe448) at emacs.c:1605
        dummy = 5931879896201512009
        stack_bottom_variable = 85 'U'
        do_initial_setlocale = true
        dumping = false
        skip_args = 0
        rlim = {
          rlim_cur = 8720000,
          rlim_max = 18446744073709551615
        }
        no_loadup = false
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
        ch_to_dir = 0x0
        original_pwd = 0x0

Lisp Backtrace:
"redisplay_internal (C function)" (0x0)
"read-event" (0xffffcb58)
"sit-for" (0xffffd0a8)
"execute-extended-command" (0xffffd6e0)
"funcall-interactively" (0xffffd6d8)
"call-interactively" (0xffffda50)
"command-execute" (0xffffdf98)
(gdb)
(gdb) xbacktrace
"redisplay_internal (C function)" (0x0)
"read-event" (0xffffcb58)
"sit-for" (0xffffd0a8)
"execute-extended-command" (0xffffd6e0)
"funcall-interactively" (0xffffd6d8)
"call-interactively" (0xffffda50)
"command-execute" (0xffffdf98)
(gdb)

========  backtrace ends  ========

In GNU Emacs 25.0.93.2 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.20.6)
 of 2016-08-15 built on localhost.localdomain
Windowing system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.11803000
Configured using:
 'configure 'CFLAGS=-Wall -Wpedantic -ggdb -O0' LDFLAGS=-lm'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS
LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/home/sadiq/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-1.9.3/helm-multi-match hides
/home/sadiq/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-1.9.3/helm-multi-match
/home/sadiq/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.15/seq hides
/run/media/sadiq/Main/Software/gnu/emacs-25.0.93/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/home/sadiq/.emacs.d/elpa/cl-generic-0.2/cl-generic hides
/run/media/sadiq/Main/Software/gnu/emacs-25.0.93/lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-generic

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message dired format-spec rfc822 mml
mml-sec password-cache epg gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr mail-utils finder-inf
info package epg-config seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra
help-mode easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib time-date mule-util
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 108173 7556)
 (symbols 48 21621 0)
 (miscs 40 130 108)
 (strings 32 21692 5681)
 (string-bytes 1 681515)
 (vectors 16 15269)
 (vector-slots 8 466248 3759)
 (floats 8 196 70)
 (intervals 56 256 0)
 (buffers 976 13)
 (heap 1024 30931 1258))