Subject: bug#24241: 24.5; install showkey 20160704.1421, but showkey-log-mode is not working

From: Wensheng Xie <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 13:29:50 +0800

Dear GNU Emacs:

From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: 24.5; install showkey 20160704.1421, but showkey-log-mode is not
working
--text follows this line--

1. install showkey 20160704.1421 using M-x list-package
2. M-x showkey-log-mode
3. no match

expect: showky-log-mode should work.

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.20.6)
 of 2016-06-05 on juergen
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11804000
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xft
 'CFLAGS=-march=i686 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong'
 CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: zh_CN.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=fcitx
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Importing package-keyring.gpg...done
Using a proxy for http...
Contacting host: 10.10.40.10:80 [5 times]
Loading /home/wxie/.quicklisp/slime-helper.el (source)...done
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Importing package-keyring.gpg...done
Contacting host: 10.10.40.10:80 [5 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/org-entities hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ob-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ox hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/org-footnote hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ob-matlab hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/org-timer hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/org-capture hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/org-bibtex hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ob-lob hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/org-info hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-info
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ob-fortran hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/org-plot hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ob-octave hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/org-mobile hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ob-awk hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ob-python hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ox-odt hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/org-w3m hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ob-C hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ob-sql hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ob-calc hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/org-irc hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/org-habit hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/org-macro hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ox-publish hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ob-haskell hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ob-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/org-eshell hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/org-colview hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ob-screen hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ox-man hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/org-install hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-install
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ob-ruby hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ob-sass hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ox-ascii hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ob-tangle hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ob-perl hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ob-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ox-html hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ob-shen hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/org-feed hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ob-core hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ob-ledger hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ob-exp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/org-agenda hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ob-scala hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ob-css hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/org-ctags hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/org-id hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-id
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/org-gnus hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ox-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/org-docview hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/org-macs hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/org-mouse hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/org-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-table
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/org-crypt hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ox-beamer hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/org-faces hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/org-protocol hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ob-eval hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ox-md hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ob-java hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/org hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/org-version hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-version
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/org-attach hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/org-src hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-src
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ob-js hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/org-list hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-list
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ob hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ob-R hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ob-dot hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/org-archive hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ob-scheme hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ox-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ob-makefile hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ob-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/org-rmail hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/org-compat hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/org-indent hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/org-bbdb hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/org-clock hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ob-io hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/org-datetree hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ob-ref hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ob-clojure hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/org-mhe hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ob-keys hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ob-comint hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/ob-maxima hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/wxie/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/org-element hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-element

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail mule-util finder-inf ob-sh
shell ob-lisp ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-element avl-tree org-habit org-agenda org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys
ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-install slime-fancy
slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu slime-references
slime-compiler-notes-tree slime-scratch slime-presentations advice
bridge slime-macrostep macrostep slime-mdot-fu slime-enclosing-context
slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c
slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc eldoc slime-repl elp slime-parse
slime derived edmacro kmacro gud apropos compile etags arc-mode
archive-mode noutline outline easy-mmode pp comint ansi-color ring
hyperspec thingatpt browse-url slime-autoloads mm-archive message idna
cl-macs format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-utils network-stream starttls
url-http tls mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums url-gw
url-cache url-auth url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers
url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra
cconv eieio-core gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache
url-vars epg info easymenu package epg-config cl gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
time-date china-util tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 864995 119043)
 (symbols 24 38766 0)
 (miscs 20 75 182)
 (strings 16 107043 19398)
 (string-bytes 1 2861403)
 (vectors 8 37484)
 (vector-slots 4 1397574 49618)
 (floats 8 150 448)
 (intervals 28 92213 2949)
 (buffers 512 12)
 (heap 1024 25104 1101))