Subject: bug#24228: new snapshot available: diffutils-3.4.9-d647

From: Jim Meyering <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2016 22:33:30 -0700

There's really only one change in this delta: the diff3 workaround for
missing seq.
It looks like gnulib was updated, too solely because while it's
included in the preceding snapshot, I did not push that commit until
after the seq fix.

diffutils snapshot:
  http://meyering.net/diff/diffutils-ss.tar.xz      1.4 MB
  http://meyering.net/diff/diffutils-ss.tar.xz.sig
  http://meyering.net/diff/diffutils-3.4.9-d647.tar.xz

Changes in diffutils since 3.4.8-c06c:

Jim Meyering (2):
      tests: diff3: work around missing seq on some systems
      gnulib: update to latest

Changes in gnulib since 3.4.8-c06c:

* gnulib e4f1a4a...1eb82ad (5):
  > update from texinfo
  > parse-datetime: add optional debug printing
  > update from texinfo
  > tests/init.sh: exclude dash with bad "local" semantics
  > update from texinfo