Subject: Re: bug#24220: "failed to unpack source code" on guix pull

From: Harry Prevor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2016 09:02:37 -0400

Hi ng0,

On 2016-08-14 04:59, ng0 wrote:
> This was caused by a patch I sent which was applied on master.
> Guix error messages could be more natural, as for me the error output I
> got seemed just verbose and I decided it was okay to send this in. The
> commit has since then be reverted and I will send in an updated patch.
> 
> Simpler explanation: a license I added was already inherited by another
> loaded module, this caused some "hick up" and make broke (while it did
> not break locally on my side).
> 
>>> P.S. I'm not subscribed to bug-guix, so please CC me in any
>>> responses to this thread!
> 
> Can you please close this bug (see the message you got from
> debbugs.gnu.org with instructions) when it is done.
> For me master builds again, so I assume this bug is done?

I can do that once I get a message (I haven't yet), but for me I'm still 
having the guix pull issue. Are there any steps that need to be done by 
me to ensure I'm getting the latest master branch with the fix? If not, 
when would the fix be applied?

Thanks,

---
Harry Prevor