Subject: bug#24200: closed (Re: bug#24200: 25.1.50; [ELPA] ztree-diff-model.el should not use Tramp internal functions)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 16:35:02 +0000

Your bug report

#24200: 25.1.50; [ELPA] ztree-diff-model.el should not use Tramp internal functions

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
24200: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=24200
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#24200: 25.1.50; [ELPA] ztree-diff-model.el should not use Tramp internal functions
From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 18:34:17 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Version: 25.2

Michael Albinus <[email-masked]> writes:

> The function `ztree-diff-untrampify-filename' uses internal Tramp
> functions. This is discouraged; the following patch fixes this:

Fixed in the elpa repository by upstream author. Closing the bug.

Best regards, Michael.

Subject: 25.1.50; [ELPA] ztree-diff-model.el should not use Tramp internal functions
From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 14:50:22 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The function `ztree-diff-untrampify-filename' uses internal Tramp
functions. This is discouraged; the following patch fixes this:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
*** /home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/ztree/ztree-diff-model.el.~595e75f572acd6cdb75cdb98bb0670571c0437cb~	2016-08-11 14:47:41.748235131 +0200
--- /home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/ztree/ztree-diff-model.el	2016-08-11 14:42:33.732616356 +0200
***************
*** 140,153 ****
  
  (defun ztree-diff-untrampify-filename (file)
    "Return FILE as the local file name."
!   ;; FIXME: We shouldn't use internal Tramp functions.
!   (require 'tramp)
!   (declare-function tramp-tramp-file-p "tramp" (name))
!   (declare-function tramp-file-name-localname "tramp" (vec))
!   (declare-function tramp-dissect-file-name "tramp" (name &optional nodefault))
!   (if (not (tramp-tramp-file-p file))
!       file
!     (tramp-file-name-localname (tramp-dissect-file-name file))))
  
  (defun ztree-diff-modef-quotify-string (x)
    "Surround string X with quotes."
--- 140,146 ----
  
  (defun ztree-diff-untrampify-filename (file)
    "Return FILE as the local file name."
!   (or (file-remote-p file 'localname) file))
  
  (defun ztree-diff-modef-quotify-string (x)
    "Surround string X with quotes."
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

In GNU Emacs 25.1.50.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.30)
 of 2016-08-07 built on detlef
Repository revision: a798547727081de5b99e1036783084fcb9afec75
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11803000
System Description:	Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS

Recent messages:
Saving file /home/albinus/.newsrc.eld...
Wrote /home/albinus/.newsrc.eld
Saving /home/albinus/.newsrc.eld...done
(No changes need to be saved)
Mark saved where search started
Saving file /home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/ztree/ztree-diff-model.el...
Wrote /home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/ztree/ztree-diff-model.el
Mark set
Mark saved where search started
Making completion list...

Configured using:
 'configure --with-file-notification=inotify'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS NOTIFY GNUTLS
LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK2 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  erc-notify-mode: t
  erc-notifications-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs-org hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.9.7/debbugs-org
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs-gnu hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.9.7/debbugs-gnu
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.9.7/debbugs
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs-autoloads hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.9.7/debbugs-autoloads
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs-pkg hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.9.7/debbugs-pkg
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs-browse hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.9.7/debbugs-browse
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20160723.2238/helm-multi-match hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20160723.944/helm-multi-match
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/tramp-theme/tramp-theme hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-theme-0.1.1/tramp-theme
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/tramp-theme/tramp-theme-autoloads hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-theme-0.1.1/tramp-theme-autoloads
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/tramp-theme/tramp-theme-pkg hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-theme-0.1.1/tramp-theme-pkg
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/telepathy-20131209.458/telepathy hides ~/lisp/telepathy
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-5.2.0/ada-prj hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/progmodes/ada-prj
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-5.2.0/ada-xref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/progmodes/ada-xref
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-5.2.0/ada-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/progmodes/ada-mode
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-5.2.0/ada-stmt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/progmodes/ada-stmt
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-html
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-python
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-java
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-irc
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-core
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-md
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-id
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-C
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-plot
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-attach
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-install
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-indent
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-macs
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-timer
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-entities
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-archive
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-org
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-js
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-src
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-table
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-element
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-macro
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-man
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-table
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-version
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-feed
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-org
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-R
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-colview
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-info
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-habit
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-clock
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-list
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-capture
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-docview
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-io
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-css
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-compat
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-faces
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-smb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/net/tramp-smb
~/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-uu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/net/tramp-uu
~/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-adb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/net/tramp-adb
~/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/net/tramp-compat
~/src/tramp/lisp/tramp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/net/tramp
~/src/tramp/lisp/trampver hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/net/trampver
~/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-ftp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/net/tramp-ftp
~/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-cmds hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/net/tramp-cmds
~/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-gvfs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/net/tramp-gvfs
~/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/net/tramp-loaddefs
~/lisp/dbus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/net/dbus
~/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-gw hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/net/tramp-gw
~/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-sh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/net/tramp-sh
~/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/net/tramp-cache

Features:
(shadow emacsbug find-dired find-func hib-debbugs hactypes hmail hargs
hbut hact set hpath hhist hbdata htz cal-julian cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs hbmap hmoccur hversion hload-path help-fns radix-tree nndoc
gnus-dup crm debbugs-gnu add-log debbugs soap-client warnings rng-xsd
rng-dt rng-util xsd-regexp gnus-fun vc-hg dired-aux vc-bzr doc-view
image-mode shr-color color whitespace vc-git diff-mode easy-mmode map
url-http-ntlm ntlm calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs hmac-md5 hex-util md4
url-http url-gw url-queue url-cache url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf time-stamp mailalias nnir
misearch multi-isearch url-util shr svg dom browse-url flow-fill
mm-archive sort smiley gnus-cite mail-extr gnus-bcklg gnus-async qp
gnus-ml pop3 utf-7 nndraft nnmh nnml network-stream nsm starttls
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap gnus-cache gnus-sum
nnnil smtpmail sendmail gnus-demon nntp gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo
parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message puny rfc822 mml mml-sec
epa derived epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader subr-x gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils mm-util
mail-prsvr erc-notify erc-desktop-notifications notifications dbus xml
erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring erc-networks erc-pcomplete erc-track
erc-match erc-button wid-edit erc-fill erc-stamp erc-netsplit
erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat thingatpt pp cperl-mode
tramp-theme em-dirs esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc
esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util finder-inf
kotl-loaddefs docker-tramp tramp-cache slime-autoloads url-auth
vagrant-tramp dash term disp-table ehelp info package epg-config
url-handlers url-parse url-vars time tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize shell pcomplete comint ansi-color
ring format-spec advice auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache cl ido seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv jka-compr icomplete paren
ps-print ps-print-loaddefs ps-def lpr vc cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib
vc-dispatcher dired dired-loaddefs time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win
x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 556452 132046)
 (symbols 48 47690 144)
 (miscs 40 598 1278)
 (strings 32 114243 33596)
 (string-bytes 1 3434948)
 (vectors 16 71054)
 (vector-slots 8 1774646 182629)
 (floats 8 1259 581)
 (intervals 56 3271 755)
 (buffers 976 64)
 (heap 1024 82567 54282))