Subject: 25.0.94; icalendar-import-file translates "RRULE:FREQ=MONTHLY; BYDAY=1WE; INTERVAL=1" to "(diary-date t 2 t)" which 1. is wrong 2. cannot be exported using icalendar-export-file

From: "cschr" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 10:47:30 +0200

Input record from my ics file:

BEGIN:VEVENT

SUMMARY:Summary

DESCRIPTION:Desc

LOCATION:Loc

DTSTART:20151202T124600

DTEND:20151202T160000

RRULE:FREQ=MONTHLY;BYDAY=1WE;INTERVAL=1

EXDATE:20160106T114600Z

EXDATE:20160203T114600Z

EXDATE:20160302T114600Z

EXDATE:20160504T104600Z

EXDATE:20160601T104600Z

CLASS:DEFAULT

TRANSP:OPAQUE

BEGIN:VALARM

ACTION:DISPLAY

TRIGGER;VALUE=DURATION:-PT3H

END:VALARM

LAST-MODIFIED:20160805T191040Z

UID:9188710a-08a7-4061-bae3-d4cf4972599a

END:VEVENT

running icalendar-import-file creates the following diary record (which 1.
is wrong and 2. which cannot be exported using icalendar-export-file because
diary-date is not supported):

%%(and (not (diary-date 1 6 2016)) (not (diary-date 2 3 2016)) (not
(diary-date 3 2 2016)) (not (diary-date 5 4 2016)) (not (diary-date 6 1
2016)) (diary-date t 2 t) (diary-block 12 2 2015 1 1 9999)) Summary

Desc: Desc

Location: Loc

Regards

Christoph Schröder, Cham, Switzerland

 

In GNU Emacs 25.0.94.2 (x86_64-w64-mingw32)

of 2016-05-26 built on KAEL

Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.10586

Configured using:

'configure --prefix=/tmp/emacs --without-imagemagick 'CFLAGS=-O2

-fomit-frame-pointer -g0''

Configured features:

XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND DBUS NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB

TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS

Important settings:

  value of $LANG: ENG

  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:

  TeX-PDF-mode: t

  shell-dirtrack-mode: t

 global-auto-revert-mode: t

  delete-selection-mode: t

  save-place-mode: t

  desktop-save-mode: t

  recentf-mode: t

  tooltip-mode: t

  global-eldoc-mode: t

  electric-indent-mode: t

  mouse-wheel-mode: t

  tool-bar-mode: t

  menu-bar-mode: t

  file-name-shadow-mode: t

  global-font-lock-mode: t

  font-lock-mode: t

  blink-cursor-mode: t

  auto-composition-mode: t

  auto-encryption-mode: t

  auto-compression-mode: t

  size-indication-mode: t

  column-number-mode: t

  line-number-mode: t

  global-visual-line-mode: t

  visual-line-mode: t

  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:

Mark set [2 times]

Mark saved where search started

Mark set

Commands: d, s, x, u; f, o, 1, 2, m, v; ~, %; q to quit; ? for help.

Mark saved where search started

Mark set

Buffer diary has shrunk a lot; auto save disabled in that buffer until next
real save

Mark saved where search started

Mark set

Mark saved where search started

Load-path shadows:

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ox hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ox-texinfo
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-texinfo

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ox-publish
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-publish

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ox-org hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-org

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ox-odt hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-odt

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ox-md hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-md

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ox-man hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-man

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ox-latex
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-latex

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ox-icalendar
hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-icalendar

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ox-html
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-html

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ox-beamer
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-beamer

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ox-ascii
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-ascii

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-w3m
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-w3m

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-version
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-version

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-timer
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-timer

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-table
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-table

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-src
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-src

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-rmail
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-rmail

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-protocol
hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-protocol

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-plot
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-plot

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-pcomplet
e hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-pcomplete

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-mouse
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-mouse

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-mobile
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-mobile

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-mhe
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-mhe

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-macs
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-macs

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-macro
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-macro

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-loaddefs
hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-loaddefs

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-list
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-list

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-irc
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-irc

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-install
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-install

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-inlineta
sk hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-inlinetask

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-info
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-info

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-indent
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-indent

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-id hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-id

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-habit
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-habit

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-gnus
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-gnus

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-footnote
hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-footnote

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-feed
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-feed

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-faces
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-faces

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-eshell
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-eshell

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-entities
hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-entities

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-element
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-element

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-docview
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-docview

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-datetree
hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-datetree

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-ctags
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-ctags

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-crypt
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-crypt

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-compat
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-compat

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-colview
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-colview

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-clock
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-clock

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-capture
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-capture

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-bibtex
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-bibtex

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-bbdb
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-bbdb

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-attach
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-attach

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-archive
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-archive

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-agenda
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-agenda

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-tangle
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-tangle

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-table
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-table

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-sqlite
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-sqlite

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-sql hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-sql

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-shen
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-shen

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-screen
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-screen

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-scheme
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-scheme

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-scala
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-scala

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-sass
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-sass

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-ruby
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-ruby

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-ref hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-ref

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-R hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-R

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-python
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-python

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-plantuml
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-plantuml

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-picolisp
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-picolisp

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-perl
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-perl

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-org hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-org

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-octave
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-octave

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-ocaml
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-ocaml

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-mscgen
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-mscgen

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-maxima
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-maxima

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-matlab
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-matlab

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-makefile
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-makefile

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-lob hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-lob

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-lisp
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-lisp

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-lilypond
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-lilypond

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-ledger
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-ledger

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-latex
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-latex

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-keys
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-keys

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-js hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-js

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-java
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-java

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-io hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-io

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-haskell
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-haskell

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-gnuplot
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-fortran
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-fortran

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-exp hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-exp

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-eval
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-eval

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-emacs-lis
p hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-dot hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-dot

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-ditaa
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-ditaa

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-css hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-css

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-core
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-core

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-comint
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-comint

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-clojure
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-clojure

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-calc
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-calc

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-C hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-C

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-awk hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-awk

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-asymptote
hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-asymptote

Features:

(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail dired-aux cal-iso hl-line

misearch multi-isearch warnings icalendar org-table latexenc pp

thingatpt org-agenda ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish

ox cl-seq message rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epg mm-decode

mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums

mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader

bat-mode conf-mode enriched preview prv-emacs tex-bar tex-buf toolbar-x

font-latex cl-macs latex tex-style tex crm tex-mode compile shell

org-indent org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus gnus-util

org-docview doc-view subr-x jka-compr image-mode dired org-bibtex bibtex

org-bbdb org-w3m rainbow-delimiters org-element avl-tree printing

ps-print ps-def lpr autorevert filenotify delsel bbdb-autoloads bbdb cl

timezone view cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam

cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs edmacro

kmacro saveplace desktop frameset recentf tree-widget wid-edit org

advice org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces

org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob

ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint comint

ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs

format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs finder-inf tex-site

info package epg-config seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra

help-mode easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib server time-date

mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks

lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table w32-win w32-vars

term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe

tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page

menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock

syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang

misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms

cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian

cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help

simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces

cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format

env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote

w32notify dbusbind w32 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:

((conses 16 771532 153083)

(symbols 56 40023 0)

(miscs 48 1419 1697)

(strings 32 104520 7297)

(string-bytes 1 3466337)

(vectors 16 44699)

(vector-slots 8 1717980 237609)

(floats 8 1265 940)

(intervals 56 43556 6685)

(buffers 976 77))