Subject: bug#24199: closed (Re: bug#24199: 25.0.94; icalendar-import-file translates "RRULE:FREQ=MONTHLY; BYDAY=1WE; INTERVAL=1" to "(diary-date t 2 t)" which 1. is wrong 2. cannot be exported using icalendar-export-file)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 02:00:03 +0000

Your bug report

#24199: 25.0.94; icalendar-import-file translates "RRULE:FREQ=MONTHLY; BYDAY=1WE; INTERVAL=1" to "(diary-date t 2 t)" which 1. is wrong 2. cannot be exported using icalendar-export-file

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
24199: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=24199
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#24199: 25.0.94; icalendar-import-file translates "RRULE:FREQ=MONTHLY; BYDAY=1WE; INTERVAL=1" to "(diary-date t 2 t)" which 1. is wrong 2. cannot be exported using icalendar-export-file
From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
To: Ulf Jasper <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], cschr <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2020 18:59:18 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Ulf Jasper <[email-masked]> writes:

> I just pushed a fix to the master branch.  I'd be thankful if you could
> try and confirm that it works.
>
> Please note that the fix works properly only for the case "INTERVAL=1"
> as it ignores the actual value of the "INTERVAL" property.

A fix was pushed, and there has been no further updates within 4 years.
I'm therefore going to assume that the fix solved the issue and am
consequently closing this bug.

If this conclusion is incorrect, please reply to this email (use "Reply
to all" in your email client) and we can reopen the bug report.

Best regards,
Stefan Kangas

Subject: 25.0.94; icalendar-import-file translates "RRULE:FREQ=MONTHLY; BYDAY=1WE; INTERVAL=1" to "(diary-date t 2 t)" which 1. is wrong 2. cannot be exported using icalendar-export-file
From: "cschr" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 10:47:30 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Input record from my ics file:

BEGIN:VEVENT

SUMMARY:Summary

DESCRIPTION:Desc

LOCATION:Loc

DTSTART:20151202T124600

DTEND:20151202T160000

RRULE:FREQ=MONTHLY;BYDAY=1WE;INTERVAL=1

EXDATE:20160106T114600Z

EXDATE:20160203T114600Z

EXDATE:20160302T114600Z

EXDATE:20160504T104600Z

EXDATE:20160601T104600Z

CLASS:DEFAULT

TRANSP:OPAQUE

BEGIN:VALARM

ACTION:DISPLAY

TRIGGER;VALUE=DURATION:-PT3H

END:VALARM

LAST-MODIFIED:20160805T191040Z

UID:9188710a-08a7-4061-bae3-d4cf4972599a

END:VEVENT

running icalendar-import-file creates the following diary record (which 1.
is wrong and 2. which cannot be exported using icalendar-export-file because
diary-date is not supported):

%%(and (not (diary-date 1 6 2016)) (not (diary-date 2 3 2016)) (not
(diary-date 3 2 2016)) (not (diary-date 5 4 2016)) (not (diary-date 6 1
2016)) (diary-date t 2 t) (diary-block 12 2 2015 1 1 9999)) Summary

Desc: Desc

Location: Loc

Regards

Christoph Schröder, Cham, Switzerland

 

In GNU Emacs 25.0.94.2 (x86_64-w64-mingw32)

of 2016-05-26 built on KAEL

Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.10586

Configured using:

'configure --prefix=/tmp/emacs --without-imagemagick 'CFLAGS=-O2

-fomit-frame-pointer -g0''

Configured features:

XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND DBUS NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB

TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS

Important settings:

  value of $LANG: ENG

  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:

  TeX-PDF-mode: t

  shell-dirtrack-mode: t

 global-auto-revert-mode: t

  delete-selection-mode: t

  save-place-mode: t

  desktop-save-mode: t

  recentf-mode: t

  tooltip-mode: t

  global-eldoc-mode: t

  electric-indent-mode: t

  mouse-wheel-mode: t

  tool-bar-mode: t

  menu-bar-mode: t

  file-name-shadow-mode: t

  global-font-lock-mode: t

  font-lock-mode: t

  blink-cursor-mode: t

  auto-composition-mode: t

  auto-encryption-mode: t

  auto-compression-mode: t

  size-indication-mode: t

  column-number-mode: t

  line-number-mode: t

  global-visual-line-mode: t

  visual-line-mode: t

  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:

Mark set [2 times]

Mark saved where search started

Mark set

Commands: d, s, x, u; f, o, 1, 2, m, v; ~, %; q to quit; ? for help.

Mark saved where search started

Mark set

Buffer diary has shrunk a lot; auto save disabled in that buffer until next
real save

Mark saved where search started

Mark set

Mark saved where search started

Load-path shadows:

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ox hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ox-texinfo
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-texinfo

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ox-publish
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-publish

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ox-org hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-org

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ox-odt hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-odt

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ox-md hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-md

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ox-man hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-man

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ox-latex
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-latex

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ox-icalendar
hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-icalendar

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ox-html
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-html

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ox-beamer
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-beamer

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ox-ascii
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-ascii

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-w3m
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-w3m

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-version
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-version

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-timer
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-timer

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-table
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-table

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-src
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-src

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-rmail
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-rmail

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-protocol
hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-protocol

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-plot
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-plot

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-pcomplet
e hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-pcomplete

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-mouse
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-mouse

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-mobile
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-mobile

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-mhe
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-mhe

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-macs
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-macs

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-macro
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-macro

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-loaddefs
hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-loaddefs

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-list
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-list

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-irc
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-irc

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-install
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-install

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-inlineta
sk hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-inlinetask

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-info
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-info

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-indent
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-indent

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-id hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-id

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-habit
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-habit

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-gnus
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-gnus

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-footnote
hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-footnote

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-feed
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-feed

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-faces
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-faces

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-eshell
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-eshell

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-entities
hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-entities

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-element
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-element

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-docview
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-docview

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-datetree
hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-datetree

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-ctags
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-ctags

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-crypt
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-crypt

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-compat
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-compat

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-colview
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-colview

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-clock
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-clock

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-capture
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-capture

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-bibtex
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-bibtex

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-bbdb
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-bbdb

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-attach
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-attach

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-archive
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-archive

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-agenda
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-agenda

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-tangle
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-tangle

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-table
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-table

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-sqlite
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-sqlite

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-sql hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-sql

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-shen
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-shen

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-screen
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-screen

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-scheme
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-scheme

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-scala
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-scala

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-sass
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-sass

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-ruby
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-ruby

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-ref hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-ref

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-R hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-R

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-python
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-python

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-plantuml
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-plantuml

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-picolisp
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-picolisp

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-perl
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-perl

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-org hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-org

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-octave
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-octave

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-ocaml
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-ocaml

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-mscgen
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-mscgen

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-maxima
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-maxima

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-matlab
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-matlab

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-makefile
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-makefile

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-lob hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-lob

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-lisp
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-lisp

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-lilypond
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-lilypond

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-ledger
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-ledger

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-latex
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-latex

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-keys
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-keys

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-js hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-js

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-java
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-java

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-io hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-io

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-haskell
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-haskell

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-gnuplot
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-fortran
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-fortran

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-exp hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-exp

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-eval
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-eval

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-emacs-lis
p hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-dot hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-dot

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-ditaa
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-ditaa

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-css hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-css

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-core
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-core

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-comint
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-comint

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-clojure
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-clojure

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-calc
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-calc

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-C hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-C

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-awk hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-awk

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-asymptote
hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-asymptote

Features:

(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail dired-aux cal-iso hl-line

misearch multi-isearch warnings icalendar org-table latexenc pp

thingatpt org-agenda ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish

ox cl-seq message rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epg mm-decode

mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums

mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader

bat-mode conf-mode enriched preview prv-emacs tex-bar tex-buf toolbar-x

font-latex cl-macs latex tex-style tex crm tex-mode compile shell

org-indent org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus gnus-util

org-docview doc-view subr-x jka-compr image-mode dired org-bibtex bibtex

org-bbdb org-w3m rainbow-delimiters org-element avl-tree printing

ps-print ps-def lpr autorevert filenotify delsel bbdb-autoloads bbdb cl

timezone view cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam

cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs edmacro

kmacro saveplace desktop frameset recentf tree-widget wid-edit org

advice org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces

org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob

ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint comint

ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs

format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs finder-inf tex-site

info package epg-config seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra

help-mode easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib server time-date

mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks

lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table w32-win w32-vars

term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe

tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page

menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock

syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang

misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms

cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian

cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help

simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces

cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format

env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote

w32notify dbusbind w32 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:

((conses 16 771532 153083)

(symbols 56 40023 0)

(miscs 48 1419 1697)

(strings 32 104520 7297)

(string-bytes 1 3466337)

(vectors 16 44699)

(vector-slots 8 1717980 237609)

(floats 8 1265 940)

(intervals 56 43556 6685)

(buffers 976 77))