Subject: Subject: 25.0.94; Proposal to make orgmode agenda really useful

From: "cschr" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 20:26:37 +0200

I love emacs - its incredibly powerful and helpful - its almost all i

ever dreamt of. 

One thing i miss urgently: make org agenda files fully sync with my

icalendar files, including recurrance with end dates, and including alarms.

RRule Exceptions would also be helpfull. 

Here are my ideas, and I would be curious to hear your plans:

1. Would it be an idea to implement a DIARY_RRULE function which can be used

in date sexpr in org agenda (and maybe also the diary) and which accepts

an icalendar RRULE string as parameter ?   This could make icalendar

export and import very easy (just copy the string), and implementation

in elisp shouldnt be too hard (but thats something I can only guess -

you know it better).

2. exceptions and end dates could also be implemented as org properties,

as already proposed by http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/74391

3. At the moment i am stuck because my icalendar file can only be

imported into the diary: import into org files is restricted to single
events

(and maybe very simple recurring events?). And the diary import uses
diary-date

a lot which cannot be exported, and diary export does not create VALARms,

and the ORG features are not available for the diary.

Thanks a lot for your great work !!!

Kind regards – Christoph Schröder, Cham, Switzerland

 

In GNU Emacs 25.0.94.2 (x86_64-w64-mingw32)

of 2016-05-26 built on KAEL

Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.10586

Configured using:

'configure --prefix=/tmp/emacs --without-imagemagick 'CFLAGS=-O2

-fomit-frame-pointer -g0''

Configured features:

XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND DBUS NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB

TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS

Important settings:

  value of $LANG: ENG

  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Diary

Minor modes in effect:

  TeX-PDF-mode: t

  shell-dirtrack-mode: t

  global-auto-revert-mode: t

  delete-selection-mode: t

  save-place-mode: t

  desktop-save-mode: t

  recentf-mode: t

  tooltip-mode: t

  global-eldoc-mode: t

  electric-indent-mode: t

  mouse-wheel-mode: t

  tool-bar-mode: t

  menu-bar-mode: t

  file-name-shadow-mode: t

  global-font-lock-mode: t

  font-lock-mode: t

  blink-cursor-mode: t

  auto-composition-mode: t

  auto-encryption-mode: t

  auto-compression-mode: t

  size-indication-mode: t

  column-number-mode: t

  line-number-mode: t

  global-visual-line-mode: t

  visual-line-mode: t

  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:

Removing duplicates... done

Mark set

Saving file p:/Chris/Own/Emacs/test/_region_.tex...

Wrote p:/Chris/Own/Emacs/test/_region_.tex

Cache preamble? n

Type ‘C-c C-l’ to display results of compilation.

locating previews...

Type ‘C-c C-l’ to display results of compilation.

error in process sentinel: preview-reraise-error: LaTeX found no preview
images

error in process sentinel: LaTeX found no preview images

Load-path shadows:

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ox hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ox-texinfo
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-texinfo

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ox-publish
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-publish

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ox-org hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-org

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ox-odt hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-odt

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ox-md hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-md

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ox-man hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-man

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ox-latex
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-latex

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ox-icalendar
hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-icalendar

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ox-html
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-html

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ox-beamer
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-beamer

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ox-ascii
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-ascii

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-w3m
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-w3m

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-version
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-version

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-timer
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-timer

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-table
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-table

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-src
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-src

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-rmail
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-rmail

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-protocol
hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-protocol

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-plot
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-plot

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-pcomplet
e hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-pcomplete

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-mouse
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-mouse

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-mobile
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-mobile

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-mhe
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-mhe

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-macs
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-macs

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-macro
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-macro

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-loaddefs
hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-loaddefs

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-list
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-list

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-irc
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-irc

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-install
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-install

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-inlineta
sk hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-inlinetask

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-info
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-info

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-indent
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-indent

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-id hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-id

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-habit
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-habit

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-gnus
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-gnus

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-footnote
hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-footnote

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-feed
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-feed

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-faces
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-faces

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-eshell
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-eshell

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-entities
hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-entities

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-element
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-element

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-docview
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-docview

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-datetree
hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-datetree

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-ctags
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-ctags

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-crypt
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-crypt

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-compat
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-compat

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-colview
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-colview

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-clock
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-clock

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-capture
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-capture

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-bibtex
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-bibtex

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-bbdb
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-bbdb

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-attach
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-attach

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-archive
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-archive

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/org-agenda
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-agenda

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-tangle
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-tangle

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-table
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-table

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-sqlite
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-sqlite

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-sql hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-sql

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-shen
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-shen

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-screen
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-screen

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-scheme
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-scheme

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-scala
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-scala

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-sass
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-sass

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-ruby
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-ruby

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-ref hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-ref

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-R hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-R

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-python
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-python

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-plantuml
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-plantuml

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-picolisp
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-picolisp

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-perl
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-perl

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-org hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-org

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-octave
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-octave

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-ocaml
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-ocaml

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-mscgen
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-mscgen

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-maxima
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-maxima

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-matlab
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-matlab

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-makefile
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-makefile

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-lob hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-lob

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-lisp
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-lisp

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-lilypond
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-lilypond

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-ledger
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-ledger

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-latex
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-latex

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-keys
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-keys

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-js hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-js

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-java
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-java

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-io hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-io

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-haskell
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-haskell

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-gnuplot
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-fortran
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-fortran

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-exp hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-exp

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-eval
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-eval

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-emacs-lis
p hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-dot hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-dot

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-ditaa
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-ditaa

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-css hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-css

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-core
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-core

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-comint
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-comint

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-clojure
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-clojure

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-calc
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-calc

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-C hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-C

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-awk hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-awk

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160808/ob-asymptote
hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-asymptote

Features:

(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mm-decode

mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader

sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums misearch multi-isearch ediff-merg

ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util ediff

icalendar org-agenda ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish

ox eww mm-url gnus gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils url-queue url url-proxy

url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf

url-util url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core mm-util help-fns

mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars mailcap shr dom browse-url latexenc

rainbow-delimiters bat-mode conf-mode enriched preview prv-emacs tex-bar

tex-buf toolbar-x font-latex cl-macs latex tex-style tex crm tex-mode

compile shell org-indent org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus

gnus-util org-docview doc-view subr-x jka-compr image-mode dired

org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m org-element avl-tree printing

ps-print ps-def lpr autorevert filenotify delsel bbdb-autoloads bbdb cl

timezone view cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam

cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs edmacro

kmacro saveplace desktop frameset recentf tree-widget wid-edit org

advice org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces

org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob

ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint comint

ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs

format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs finder-inf tex-site

info package epg-config seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra

help-mode easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib server time-date

mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks

lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table w32-win w32-vars

term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe

tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page

menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock

syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang

misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms

cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian

cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help

simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces

cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format

env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote

w32notify dbusbind w32 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:

((conses 16 446214 78340)

(symbols 56 43426 0)

(miscs 48 888 569)

(strings 32 123667 17197)

(string-bytes 1 3318832)

(vectors 16 50373)

(vector-slots 8 1934434 172256)

(floats 8 1361 334)

(intervals 56 21641 936)

(buffers 976 72))