Subject: Re: bug#24193: 25.1; `window-min-size' fails for horizontal width when margins >= body text

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 2020 14:28:48 +0200

"Paul W. Rankin" <[email-masked]> writes:

> On 2020-09-04 23:09, Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote:
>> Paul Rankin <[email-masked]> writes:
>>> Turns out there is a better solution, so the patch can be removed
>>> before stable 25.1 release if you prefer :)
>> Skimming this thread, Martin's patch was applied (which seemed to
>> fix
>> the issue?), but then Paul said there's a better solution?  (But not
>> what it was.)
>> So I'm not sure whether there's more to do here, or whether the bug
>> report should be closed.  Anybody?
>
> I was mistaken. The min-margins parameter is still required. Sorry for
> the confusion.

OK, then I guess everything discussed here was fixed, and I'm closing
this bug report.  If there's any more to be done here, please respond to
the debbugs address, and we'll reopen the bug report.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no