Subject: Re: bug#24179: 25.1; scroll-conservatively over SCROLL_LIMIT may put point in the wrong place

From: Alex <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 16:20:07 -0600

tags 24179 fixed
close 24179 
quit

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

>> From: Alex <[email-masked]>
>> Cc: [email-masked]
>> Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2016 11:22:29 -0600

>> You're right, though it also seems to happen when using C-n. I tried
>> turning off line-move-visual and the delay is still there.
>
> I have now fixed that problem as well.

Thanks, I don't see it anymore with C-n. It's expected that the delay
with M-g c and magit-blame's `n' command is still present, right?

Though your new commit does seem to lessen those delays, if that means
anything.

> OK.  If no new issues come up due to my changes, please close the bug
> in a few days.

Hopefully the above did that.