Subject: 25.0.50; utf8 filenames with ornamented characters in MS-Windows

From: "cschr" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 10:38:52 +0200

when trying to process existing file "täst.txt", an empty new file with name
t\344st.txt will be created unexpectedly in the following cases:

1. when executing the following ms-windows command line:

C:\Programme\Emacs-24.5-Win64\bin\emacsclientw.exe -n -a
C:\Programme\Emacs-24.5-Win64\bin\runemacs.exe -c "täst.txt"

2. when typing "T" (modify timestamp) in emacs dired on file "täst.txt"

The same happens with the latest emacs version (24.5) available in msys2 – I
tested this version too.

 

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (x86_64-w64-mingw32)

of 2015-11-10

Repository revision: 9145e79dc2042fb477959ddda59c3e2ff5fa3914

Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.10586

Configured using:

'configure --prefix=/z/emacs --host=x86_64-w64-mingw32

--target=x86_64-w64-mingw32 --build=x86_64-w64-mingw32 --with-wide-int

--with-jpeg --with-xpm --with-png --with-tiff --with-rsvg --with-xml2

--with-gnutls --with-sound=yes --with-file-notification=yes

--without-dbus --without-imagemagick 'CFLAGS=-O3 -fomit-frame-pointer

-g0 -pipe' 'LDFLAGS=-static-libgcc -static-libstdc++ -static -s

-Wl,-s''

Configured features:

XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB

TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS

Important settings:

  value of $LANG: DES

  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Text

Minor modes in effect:

  TeX-PDF-mode: t

  shell-dirtrack-mode: t

  global-auto-revert-mode: t

  delete-selection-mode: t

  save-place-mode: t

  desktop-save-mode: t

  recentf-mode: t

  tooltip-mode: t

  global-eldoc-mode: t

  electric-indent-mode: t

  mouse-wheel-mode: t

  tool-bar-mode: t

  menu-bar-mode: t

  file-name-shadow-mode: t

  global-font-lock-mode: t

  font-lock-mode: t

  blink-cursor-mode: t

  auto-composition-mode: t

  auto-encryption-mode: t

  auto-compression-mode: t

  size-indication-mode: t

  column-number-mode: t

  line-number-mode: t

  global-visual-line-mode: t

  visual-line-mode: t

  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:

Checking 87 files in
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/calc...

Checking 120 files in
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/obsolete...

Checking for load-path shadows...done

You can run the command ‘report-emacs-bug’ with M-x r-em RET

Checking for load-path shadows...done

Mark set

Auto-saving...

Mark set

Buffer *unsent mail to [email-masked]* modified; kill anyway? (y or
n) y

File no longer exists: p:/Temp/t st.txt, write buffer to file? (y or n) n

Load-path shadows:

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ox hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ox-texinfo
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ox-publish
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ox-org hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ox-odt hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ox-md hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ox-man hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ox-latex
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ox-icalendar
hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ox-html
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ox-beamer
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ox-ascii
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-w3m
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-version
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-version

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-timer
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-table
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-table

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-src
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-src

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-rmail
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-protocol
hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-plot
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-pcomplet
e hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-mouse
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-mobile
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-mhe
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-macs
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-macro
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-loaddefs
hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-list
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-list

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-irc
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-install
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-install

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-inlineta
sk hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-info
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-info

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-indent
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-id hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-id

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-habit
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-gnus
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-footnote
hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-feed
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-faces
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-eshell
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-entities
hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-element
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-element

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-docview
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-datetree
hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-ctags
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-crypt
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-compat
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-colview
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-clock
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-capture
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-bibtex
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-bbdb
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-attach
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-archive
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-agenda
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-tangle
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-table
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-sqlite
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-sql hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-shen
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-screen
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-scheme
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-scala
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scala

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-sass
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-ruby
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-ref hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-R hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-python
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-plantuml
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-picolisp
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-perl
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-org hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-octave
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-ocaml
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-mscgen
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-maxima
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-matlab
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-makefile
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-lob hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-lisp
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-lilypond
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-ledger
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-latex
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-keys
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-js hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-java
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-io hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-haskell
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-gnuplot
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-fortran
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-exp hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-eval
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-emacs-lis
p hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-dot hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-ditaa
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-css hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-core
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-comint
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-clojure
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-calc
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-C hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-awk hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-asymptote
hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote

Features:

(pp shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail browse-url url-util

url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core password-cache url-vars cl-seq

conf-mode enriched preview prv-emacs reporter tex-bar tex-buf toolbar-x

font-latex latex tex-style tex crm tex-mode compile shell bat-mode

org-indent org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview

doc-view jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m

org-element avl-tree printing ps-print ps-def lpr autorevert filenotify

delsel bbdb-autoloads bbdb timezone view cal-china lunar solar cal-dst

cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs seq byte-opt

bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-extra appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs

saveplace desktop frameset recentf tree-widget org edmacro kmacro

derived org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list

org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob

ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src easy-mmode ob-keys

ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat advice

org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs gnus-sum

gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls

utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message cl-macs

dired format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode

mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils

mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader gnus-util mail-utils mm-util

help-fns help-mode mail-prsvr wid-edit cl gv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib

finder-inf tex-site info package easymenu epg-config server time-date

mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks

lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table w32-win w32-vars

term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe

tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page

menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock

syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang

misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms

cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian

cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help

simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces

cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format

env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote

w32notify w32 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:

((conses 16 645586 57152)

(symbols 56 40514 0)

(miscs 48 1103 459)

(strings 32 110196 7201)

(string-bytes 1 3285230)

(vectors 16 31999)

(vector-slots 8 822211 13327)

(floats 8 1388 738)

(intervals 56 34588 221)

(buffers 976 96))