Subject: bug#24162: closed (Re: bug#24162: 25.0.50; utf8 filenames with ornamented characters in MS-Windows)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2016 14:40:02 +0000

Your bug report

#24162: 25.0.50; utf8 filenames with ornamented characters in MS-Windows

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
24162: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=24162
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#24162: 25.0.50; utf8 filenames with ornamented characters in MS-Windows
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: "cschr" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2016 17:39:17 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: "cschr" <[email-masked]>
> Cc: <[email-masked]>
> Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2016 14:15:52 +0200
> 
> "M-: (w32-application-type (executable-find "touch")) RET"       evaluates
> to "msys"

Which means it is not a native Windows port -- those should yield
"w32-native".  And that explains your problems with the 'T' command in
Dired.

> The files which cannot be processed are normal files created by me locally -
> they only thing special about them is the ornamented character in the file
> name. They can be processed normally by Windows Explorer, which also shows
> the ornamented characters properly.

And what does Emacs show for them?  If those file names include
non-ASCII characters that codepage 1252 cannot encode, then you cannot
invoke other programs from Emacs on those files.

> One last question please, Eli: how do I recognize native windows
> ports

See ab ove.

> and where do I get native ports of all the utilities needed by emacs
> (ls, diff, touch, ...)

GnuWin32 collection is one place, the ezwinports site is another.

I guess the MSYS2 site also has some native ports, but you will have
to ask on their forum how to find those native ports.

I'm closing this bug report, as it isn't a bug in Emacs.

Subject: 25.0.50; utf8 filenames with ornamented characters in MS-Windows
From: "cschr" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 10:38:52 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

when trying to process existing file "täst.txt", an empty new file with name
t\344st.txt will be created unexpectedly in the following cases:

1. when executing the following ms-windows command line:

C:\Programme\Emacs-24.5-Win64\bin\emacsclientw.exe -n -a
C:\Programme\Emacs-24.5-Win64\bin\runemacs.exe -c "täst.txt"

2. when typing "T" (modify timestamp) in emacs dired on file "täst.txt"

The same happens with the latest emacs version (24.5) available in msys2 – I
tested this version too.

 

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (x86_64-w64-mingw32)

of 2015-11-10

Repository revision: 9145e79dc2042fb477959ddda59c3e2ff5fa3914

Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.10586

Configured using:

'configure --prefix=/z/emacs --host=x86_64-w64-mingw32

--target=x86_64-w64-mingw32 --build=x86_64-w64-mingw32 --with-wide-int

--with-jpeg --with-xpm --with-png --with-tiff --with-rsvg --with-xml2

--with-gnutls --with-sound=yes --with-file-notification=yes

--without-dbus --without-imagemagick 'CFLAGS=-O3 -fomit-frame-pointer

-g0 -pipe' 'LDFLAGS=-static-libgcc -static-libstdc++ -static -s

-Wl,-s''

Configured features:

XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB

TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS

Important settings:

  value of $LANG: DES

  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Text

Minor modes in effect:

  TeX-PDF-mode: t

  shell-dirtrack-mode: t

  global-auto-revert-mode: t

  delete-selection-mode: t

  save-place-mode: t

  desktop-save-mode: t

  recentf-mode: t

  tooltip-mode: t

  global-eldoc-mode: t

  electric-indent-mode: t

  mouse-wheel-mode: t

  tool-bar-mode: t

  menu-bar-mode: t

  file-name-shadow-mode: t

  global-font-lock-mode: t

  font-lock-mode: t

  blink-cursor-mode: t

  auto-composition-mode: t

  auto-encryption-mode: t

  auto-compression-mode: t

  size-indication-mode: t

  column-number-mode: t

  line-number-mode: t

  global-visual-line-mode: t

  visual-line-mode: t

  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:

Checking 87 files in
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/calc...

Checking 120 files in
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/obsolete...

Checking for load-path shadows...done

You can run the command ‘report-emacs-bug’ with M-x r-em RET

Checking for load-path shadows...done

Mark set

Auto-saving...

Mark set

Buffer *unsent mail to [email-masked]* modified; kill anyway? (y or
n) y

File no longer exists: p:/Temp/t st.txt, write buffer to file? (y or n) n

Load-path shadows:

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ox hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ox-texinfo
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ox-publish
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ox-org hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ox-odt hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ox-md hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ox-man hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ox-latex
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ox-icalendar
hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ox-html
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ox-beamer
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ox-ascii
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-w3m
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-version
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-version

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-timer
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-table
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-table

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-src
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-src

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-rmail
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-protocol
hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-plot
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-pcomplet
e hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-mouse
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-mobile
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-mhe
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-macs
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-macro
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-loaddefs
hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-list
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-list

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-irc
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-install
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-install

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-inlineta
sk hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-info
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-info

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-indent
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-id hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-id

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-habit
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-gnus
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-footnote
hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-feed
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-faces
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-eshell
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-entities
hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-element
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-element

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-docview
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-datetree
hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-ctags
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-crypt
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-compat
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-colview
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-clock
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-capture
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-bibtex
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-bbdb
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-attach
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-archive
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/org-agenda
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-tangle
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-table
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-sqlite
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-sql hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-shen
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-screen
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-scheme
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-scala
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scala

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-sass
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-ruby
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-ref hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-R hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-python
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-plantuml
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-picolisp
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-perl
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-org hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-octave
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-ocaml
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-mscgen
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-maxima
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-matlab
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-makefile
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-lob hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-lisp
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-lilypond
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-ledger
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-latex
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-keys
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-js hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-java
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-io hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-haskell
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-gnuplot
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-fortran
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-exp hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-eval
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-emacs-lis
p hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-dot hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-ditaa
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-css hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-core
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-comint
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-clojure
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-calc
hides c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-C hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-awk hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk

c:/Users/Chris/AppData/Roaming/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160620/ob-asymptote
hides
c:/Programme/Emacs-24.5-Win64/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote

Features:

(pp shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail browse-url url-util

url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core password-cache url-vars cl-seq

conf-mode enriched preview prv-emacs reporter tex-bar tex-buf toolbar-x

font-latex latex tex-style tex crm tex-mode compile shell bat-mode

org-indent org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview

doc-view jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m

org-element avl-tree printing ps-print ps-def lpr autorevert filenotify

delsel bbdb-autoloads bbdb timezone view cal-china lunar solar cal-dst

cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs seq byte-opt

bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-extra appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs

saveplace desktop frameset recentf tree-widget org edmacro kmacro

derived org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list

org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob

ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src easy-mmode ob-keys

ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat advice

org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs gnus-sum

gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls

utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message cl-macs

dired format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode

mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils

mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader gnus-util mail-utils mm-util

help-fns help-mode mail-prsvr wid-edit cl gv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib

finder-inf tex-site info package easymenu epg-config server time-date

mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks

lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table w32-win w32-vars

term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe

tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page

menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock

syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang

misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms

cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian

cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help

simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces

cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format

env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote

w32notify w32 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:

((conses 16 645586 57152)

(symbols 56 40514 0)

(miscs 48 1103 459)

(strings 32 110196 7201)

(string-bytes 1 3285230)

(vectors 16 31999)

(vector-slots 8 822211 13327)

(floats 8 1388 738)

(intervals 56 34588 221)

(buffers 976 96))