Subject: Re: bug#24114: 11.89; commath macros not accessible via TeX-insert-macro

From: Arash Esbati <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2016 20:21:56 +0200

Hi Mosè,

Mosè Giordano <[email-masked]> writes:

> AUCTeX doesn't have a style file for `commath' just because no one
> ever wrote it.

You've found a volunteer ;-)  Looking at the documentation, the AUCTeX
style is quite straight forward.

@Anton: Can you test the style and report back if it does what it
should?  I will install it then.

> However, until someone writes a style file for `commath', you can
> exploit AUCTeX's ability to automatically create a basic style file:
> issue the command
>
>     M-x TeX-auto-generate RET <path-to-commath.sty> RET RET
>
> (replace <path-to-commath.sty> with the path to your commath.sty file)
> and after you restart Emacs you can get autocompletion.

I'm also interested to hear how good AUCTeX parses the package.

Best, Arash