Subject: bug#24090: closed (Re: bug#24090: 25.1; toggle-frame-fullscreen breaks UI features in Gnome)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2016 12:31:02 +0000

Your bug report

#24090: 25.1; toggle-frame-fullscreen breaks UI features in Gnome

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
24090: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=24090
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#24090: 25.1; toggle-frame-fullscreen breaks UI features in Gnome
From: martin rudalics <[email-masked]>
To: "N. Jackson" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2016 14:30:37 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

 > The first time I read this, I thought you were saying that Gnome's top
 > bar was being displayed off the bottom edge of my monitor, but then I
 > realised that "below" probably means what I think of as "behind"! With
 > this piece of information things make sense.

Sorry - this is X11 parlance.  I should have mentioned z-order.

 > [Well, I'm not sure that they make sense from a UI point of view, but
 > then not much in Gnome 3 does. However it seems that the behaviour is
 > consistent with the design.]

Fullscreen is often used by gamers.  They could possibly get distracted
by bars or icons popping up after they moved the mouse to certain parts
of their screen.

 > So it seems that this is simply user error (or a user misunderstanding).
 > In using fullscreen mode, I used a feature that was not appropriate for
 > my use case. (I simply need a feature that hides the title bar.)

IIUC you usually cannot remove/add the title bar for an existing frame
on X.

 > So
 > please tag this `notabug' and close it.

I'm just closing it.

 > [Off I go to try playing with my configuration to so see if I can make
 > my frames slightly taller than my display so that the title bar is above
 > the top edge of my monitor.]

I'm afraid your efforts will be wasted.  Doing such a thing
programmatically usually fails just as often as it works.

martin

Subject: 25.1; toggle-frame-fullscreen breaks UI features in Gnome
From: [email-masked] (N. Jackson)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 17:04:21 -0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

With RC1 (from the tarball), when I have an Emacs frame in the
"fullscreen" state (using M-x toggle-frame-fullscreen RET) (i.e. the
frame fills my monitor and the title bar is hidden), two user interface
features in Gnome are broken. The two features are:

1) Normally, when I move my mouse cursor to the top of my display, the
Gnome top bar, which I keep hidden, drops down into view (in front of
all other windows).

2) Normally, when I move the mouse cursor to the top left corner of my
display (the "hot corner") a gallery of all my windows is shown and
various user interface features are provided for controlling the desktop
environment. (This "feature" is very annoying but I've never got around
to turning it off.)

The bug is that with an Emacs frame in the "fullscreen" state, nothing
in particular happens when I move my mouse cursor to the top of the
screen or to the top left corner.

This happens when the "fullscreen" Emacs frame is the active window in
Gnome, and also when a window of another application is the active
window if the window of the other application is not maximised. But if a
window of another application is active and maximised (i.e. is in front
of and hides the Emacs "fullscreen" frame), then the Gnome UI features
work as usual.

Here is a short recipe:

    0. src/emacs -Q
    
    1. M-x toggle-frame-fullscreen RET

    2. Move mouse cursor to top of screen.
    
Note 1: This is not necessarily a new bug. I only learned yesterday of the
existence of the toggle-frame-fullscreen function; I've never tried it
in previous versions of Emacs. [Actually, I have heard of it but did
not realise that it hides the title bar, which is very useful behaviour
indeed.]

Note 2: The bug is not present when using toggle-frame-maximized.

Note 3: This is with Gnome version 3.18.2.

Please let me know if you need more information / testing.

N.

In GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.9)
 of 2016-07-24 built on moondust
Windowing system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.11803000
System Description:	Fedora release 23 (Twenty Three)

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/nlj/local/ --enable-checking=yes,glyphs
 --enable-check-lisp-object-type 'CFLAGS=-O2 -g3 -gdwarf-4''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LANG: en_CA.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  temp-buffer-resize-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Reading active file via nnfolder...
Opening nnfolder server...done
Reading incoming mail from file...
nnfolder: Reading incoming mail (no new mail)...done
Reading active file via nnfolder...done
Checking new news...done
Auto-saving...done
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window.
next-line: End of buffer
funcall-interactively: End of buffer

Load-path shadows:
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-contacts hides ~/.emacs.d/modules/org-contacts
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-gnuplot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-eshell hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ox-md hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-shen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-timer hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-ruby hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ox hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ox
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ox-html hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-latex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-archive hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-install hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-install
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ox-latex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-sass hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ox-icalendar hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-screen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-bibtex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-footnote hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-datetree hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-colview hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-attach hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-mouse hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-dot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-scala hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-compat hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-core hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-awk hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-makefile hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-macro hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-ctags hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-capture hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ox-beamer hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-mobile hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-indent hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-lilypond hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-asymptote hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ox-odt hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-w3m hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-plantuml hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-table hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-ocaml hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-crypt hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-js hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-clojure hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-haskell hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-version hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-scheme hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-table hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-C hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-ledger hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-fortran hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-sql hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-loaddefs hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-list hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-lisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-docview hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-eval hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-element hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ox-ascii hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-info hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-info
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-css hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-rmail hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-irc hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-tangle hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-ditaa hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-feed hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-clock hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-habit hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-pcomplete hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-entities hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-io hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-octave hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-faces hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-perl hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-src hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-protocol hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ox-man hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-python hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-mscgen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ox-texinfo hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-exp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-inlinetask hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ox-publish hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-java hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-sqlite hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-mhe hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ox-org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-R hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-lob hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-picolisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-agenda hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-matlab hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-gnus hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-macs hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-id hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-keys hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-comint hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-ref hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-bbdb hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-calc hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-emacs-lisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/ob-maxima hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160719/org-plot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/soap-client-3.1.1/soap-inspect hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/net/soap-inspect
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/soap-client-3.1.1/soap-client hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/net/soap-client
~/.emacs.d/modules/emms/lisp/tq hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.1.rc1/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow emacsbug mailalias smtpmail bbdb-message sendmail nnir
iso-transl texmathp url-http url-gw url-auth url-queue eieio-opt
speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe cus-theme eieio-custom wid-browse
thingatpt flow-fill gnus-html url-cache mm-url gnus-cite smiley
shr-color color shr dom browse-url mm-archive gnus-bcklg gnus-async qp
mail-extr gnus-ml disp-table nndraft nnmh utf-7 server pinentry epa-file
epa derived network-stream nsm starttls nnfolder bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua
nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp
gnus-cache misearch multi-isearch org-clock tabify vc-git diff-mode
python tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize
json map sh-script smie executable latexenc preview prv-emacs font-latex
sage-latex tex-buf latex tex-style tex dbus xml tex-mode shell flyspell
ispell sage sage-load rx emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon
emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine
emms-player-mpd emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse auth-source url-vars emms-streams emms-tag-editor
emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info
emms-info later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc
emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist
emms-source-file locate emms-setup emms emms-compat calfw-org calfw
cl-seq holidays hol-loaddefs cl pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer tablist
tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw eieio eieio-core cl-macs
mode-local cedet pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools compile
cus-edit pdf-view bookmark pp pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util
org-contacts org-capture gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime
dig mailcap gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epg
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader
mail-utils mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr org-eldoc org-w3m org-rmail
org-mhe org-irc org-info org-habit org-gnus gnus-util org-docview
doc-view subr-x jka-compr image-mode dired org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb
org-element avl-tree org-agenda org advice org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-latex ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core
ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func
bbdb-anniv diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
bbdb-com crm mailabbrev bbdb bbdb-site timezone bbdb-loaddefs finder-inf
tex-site info package epg-config seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra help-mode cconv edmacro kmacro recentf tree-widget wid-edit
easymenu wheatgrass-theme paren savehist saveplace elec-pair time
battery desktop frameset cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib delsel cua-base
cus-start cus-load time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1049888 183094)
 (symbols 48 118323 88)
 (miscs 40 19690 7398)
 (strings 32 238466 17501)
 (string-bytes 1 7485145)
 (vectors 16 88689)
 (vector-slots 8 2281591 167887)
 (floats 8 925 1489)
 (intervals 56 49742 829)
 (buffers 976 119)
 (heap 1024 173618 35579))