Subject: bug#24087: recovery from suspend is broken with recent libreboot + linux-libre 4.7

From: Christopher Allan Webber <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2017 13:38:09 -0500

Clément Lassieur writes:

> Clément Lassieur <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>>> I just flashed the latest stable of libreboot and for t400 it is fixed,
>>> I can recover from suspend. Thanks to the amazing work of Leah and all
>>> other libreboot contributors :)
>>
>> I still reproduce the bug with latest stable and x200.
>
> This is probably a libreboot bug, because it is reproducible with
> Debian.  Closing it.

Libreboot is probably involved, but it's a combination of libreboot +
linux-libre upgrades fwiw.

I'm running an X200 with an older version of Libreboot.  I just verified
that Linux 4.10.X still suspends fine, but 4.11 fails to suspend.

Anyway, not saying it shouldn't be closed, but maybe useful information
for people to have.