Subject: bug#24082: 25.1; vc-dir for CVS repositories list all files as if from toplevel directory

From: Göktuğ Kayaalp <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2016 16:20:30 +0300

On 2016-10-15 15:36 +0300, Dmitry Gutov <[email-masked]> wrote:
> On 14.10.2016 23:33, Jérémie Courrèges-Anglas wrote:
>> In the meantime, maybe a conservative approach would be better?
>
> Considering it introduces a feature regression (no unregistered and 
> ignored files in the listing) at least with some clients, I'm not sure 
> it's best.
>
> And since it your case the problem is only of visual nature (diffs and 
> navigation work all right, IIUC), the proposed more complex patch seems 
> desirable.

As I noted before I couldn't reproduce his issues and can't spot
anything that might cause it in the patch (the code does not change the
strings in any way, maybe apart from the call to ‘file-relative-name’ in
the second hunk).  Hope Jérémie will be able to debug the issue.

-gk.

-- 
İ. V. Göktuğ Kayaalp                           <http://www.gkayaalp.com>
                        PGP pubkey: <http://www.gkayaalp.com/pubkey.asc>