Subject: bug#24013: 25.0.95; Emacs 25.x uses up all memory and needs to be killed

From: Achim Gratz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 19:58:34 +0200

Eli Zaretskii writes:
> Thanks.  But does this mean you cannot put active regions into the
> primary selection?  Or is that functionality intact after setting the
> above option?

It doesn't seem to change anything I care about so far.  In fact it
brings back the behaviour that the clipboard only contains stuff that
gets explicitly copied instead of just about anything that gets
selected.  You'd have to ask someone else how this is supposed to work
in the other mode, I'm afraid.  There are two more options when "Ignore
Selection" is off: one is selected by default ("Text selections only")
and the other is off ("Synchronize contents of selection and
clipboard").

Regards,
Achim.
-- 
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+

SD adaptation for Waldorf microQ V2.22R2:
http://Synth.Stromeko.net/Downloads.html#WaldorfSDada