Subject: Re: bug#24013: 25.0.95; Emacs 25.x uses up all memory and needs to be killed

From: Achim Gratz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 18:43:17 +0200

Eli Zaretskii writes:
>> Not that I know of, but maybe Plasma5 has something built-in that does that.
>
> If the above solves the issue, try disabling Plasma5 without disabling
> select-active-regions.

After a bit of digging, it turns out that "klipper" (which I've chucked
out long ago due to it's uselessness to me) has indeed be replaced by
something integrated directly into Plasma5 (at least I can't find any
conspicously named process)…  So, hunting down the configuration dialog
for the Clipboard and setting the option to "Ignore Selection" seems to
fix the problem.

Regards,
Achim.
-- 
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+

Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld:
http://Synth.Stromeko.net/Downloads.html#BlofeldUserWavetables